BOYS (boy×boy)

By letterstothemoons

You probably wonder how me, Genny Jensen, the school's nerd and loser, ended up drunk in the bad boy's bedroo... More

Prologue
1. Computer Keys and Alcohol.
2. Back seats
3. Stains and Friends
4.Skirts and Laps
5. Chair in the face
6.HOME
7. History
8. Catching Feelings
9. Bruised Promises
10. What about Noah?
11. Half past the Edge
12. Unspooked Halloween
14. Strangers again
15. I HATE YOU
16. Enemies or friends
17. Baby, please
18. Photograph
19. Revenge and Promises
20. Mr. and Mrs. Steward
21. Take a seat on daddy's meat
22. Tent trip
23. Kiss the ripper
24. Hello Brother
25. Jealousy
26. Let me show you
27. First Times (end of second part)
28. What happens in the bathroom, stays in the bathroom
29. The fight
30. Break us apart
31. The day after
32. White Mail and Cum
33. In the bathroom again
34. Jealousy
35. My project partner
Author's Note

13. Holy kiss (end of first part)

16.1K 549 177
By letterstothemoons

The room is somber and serene, Cameron not bothering to turn the lights on, feeling content enough with the light of the moon penetrating the flowy white curtains and landing beside the shadows of the room.

It is also cold, the month of November already here since it's past midnight, a lot past. But the warmth of Genny's body is keeping Cameron warm, and the alcohol is keeping Genny warm. So none of them feel cold as Cameron helps the brunette towards the bed.

It's been a long night for both of them, and the only thing they wish is to lay down, both on different sides of Cameron's bed, drifting to sleep, then to wake up in the morning, still on opposite sides.

Genny had other plans though, his mind too cloudy for judgement.

And none of them have any idea of what is about to happen in the next half an hour. None of them have any idea that this night is about to change their lives forever.

Cameron grunts, placing Genny on the bed. As strong as Cameron is, carrying a person for so long is tiring.

"Damn, thick bitches make my life hell." He grunts and stretches his arms, trying to regain blood flow into them.

Genny curls into a ball on the bed, mumbling something, and in the next seconds he somehow ends up crawling off the bed and on the floor. His body drains off the bed like a slime before sploshing onto the floor.

Cameron looks down with an exhausted face.

He slides his hands under Genny's arms and lifts him onto the bed again, but it doesn't pass long until Genny takes slime form once again and slides onto the floor.

"Your sheets cold, floor warm." Genny mumbles and rubs his cheek onto the wooden floor.

"Yeah and dirty." Cameron states, not bothering to lift Genny again, knowing the brunette will just go back to the floor.

While Cameron is walking around the room, turning lights on, closing windows, trying to find clothes for Geno and organize things, Genny is swimming in a blurry mind, content that the hard surface underneath him is warm and that he can't feel any pain anymore.

He doesn't notice Cameron sighing and grunting, too tired after the long drive. He's too drunk to notice Cameron sliding onto the floor next to him, resting his back against the bed.

Genny is curled into a ball next to him, hugging the floor.

The brunette looks up through heavy lashes and blurred eyes.

The leather jacket is still straining against Cameron's chest, who is glistening with sweat under the moonlight. He obviously feels uncomfortable with the slippery material rubbing his bare arms, but he has no plans to remove it. At least he has a tank top underneath so it doesn't itch the skin of his chest too.

His makeup started to wear off, the eye-liner getting smudgy and the glitter on his cheekbones leaking down to his jaw.

"Still hot." Genny mumbles, staring at Cameron's face.

Cameron doesn't even bother to understand what the brunette said.

Instead, he lets his head fall back on the bed, his Adams apple popping as a drop of sweat slowly drips from his forehead down to his jawline.

"You really can't take alcohol well." Cameron says in a deep rugged voice that sounds like thunder in the silent night. He chuckles right after, reaching towards his back pocket to get the cigarette pack and the lighter.

"Your fault." Genny says, not stuttering and talking like a baby anymore, sign that he's not as drunk.

"How do you find a way to blame me for everything?" Cameron chuckles, placing a cigarette between his lips and then cupping it while holding the lighter to its tip, putting it on fire.

A click is heard and then smoke fills the room.

"I wouldn't be in this situation if it weren't for you giving me alcohol that day when we did the project."

"I think it was you that got upset with how ugly your drawings were and then incredibly angry you reached for the bottle."

"I do not recall that happening." Genny stuck his nose up, lying.

"Sure, Noah." Cameron whispers, pressing on the word 'Noah' in a teasing manner.

Minutes of silence pass, the only thing that can be heard is slow exhales from Cameron and tired sighs from Genny.

Until a soft and barely audible voice breaks the air.

"I wish I could forget what happened." Genny says referring to the kiss on the day they were making the project. 

He didn't think a lot before confessing that, he's drunk, and tired, and a bit too honest for his own good.

"It's okay." Cameron assures, although he doesn't know what Genny is referring to. He just heard the sadness in his voice and thought these words would fit as a response.

"How come you've been abnormally nice to me lately?" Genny ask, curious, and stands up on his bum to be face to face with Cameron.

"What do you mean?" Cameron asks, blowing another smoke.

"You just seem nicer than usual."

"I'll punch you in the face if you want." Cameron simply informs, taking another drag out of his cigarette.

Genny looks down. Cameron was replying sarcastically (at least Genny hopes so) but the brunette wants to know the real answer.

"No really. I'm serious. You left me alone on presentation day to have intercourse with a girl and then you acted like a prick. Why?" Genny explains, furrowing his brows and pouting. He's starting to feel drunk again, and his eyes are slowly closing themselves.

Cameron stares at him expressionless, not knowing how to answer.

Knowing he will never get an answer, Genny looks down, sadness washing over him.

"I'm so tired." He mumbles, his body giving up. Through all that blur he doesn't notice he's slowly leaning towards Cameron.

"Go to bed." Cameron whispers, looking at Genny's head which is now under his nose and tickling his jawline.

"But I want to talk to you!" Genny stubbornly says, unconsciously getting between Cameron's legs, on his knees and his hands on either side of Cameron's thighs.

"Then don't go to bed."

"But I'm sleepy..." He dreads off, his eyes almost closing as he leans forward.

In a blink, Genny bring his head in front of Cameron's, pressing their lips together, this time in a much softer kiss.

It doesn't even last for one second because the next thing happening is Genny's head burying into Cameron's neck as the boy falls asleep remembering only the taste of tobacco lingering over Cameron's lips.

Genny's body falls limb between Cameron's legs and the only thing that can be heard are soft breaths.

"You really do have a problem with kissing me out of nowhere." Cameron chuckles to the unconscious body, sliding his hands underneath Genny's arms, lifting the brunette up.

He gently places him on his bed, looking down at him, contemplating if he should change his clothes.

There are dry sploshes of vomit on Genny's white pullover so it would be the best for him to get a new change of clothes.

So Cameron walks towards his wardrobe, picking a random T-shirt.

Going back to Genny he starts unbuttoning his overall. He feels weird doing this while Genny is asleep, but under no circumstance will Cameron let Genny sleep in his bed with vomit covered clothes.

After being done with the overall, Cameron slides it down Genny's legs, and of course he acts like a gentleman and doesn't even glance.

Cameron has a small smile on his face as he hears the soft snores, but as he takes the boy's blouse off, that smile turns into a frown.

An angry frown.

As Cameron took Genny's pullover off, he expected to see pale rosy skin that would fit Genny's pure and innocent appearance, but instead he found purple and brown bruises litter over his shoulders and stomach.

And as he deeply stared into the wounds he realized he has never felt his heart beat so fast and his stomach drop in so much fear.

____________

I know in the past chapters I said Cameron's Halloween outfit was his jacket on his bare chest, he actually has a tank top underneath because I don't want Genny to see his abs yet. Just yet. I'm gonna edit that part in a bit.

PLEASE READ ALL (if you wanna know wtf is happening with this book.)

Ok so, this is gonna be long. The first part of the book ended. I wanted to make it like seasons or shit like that. I clearly didn't. You may ask yourself how tf is the first part over when almost nothing happened yet?

Yeah...same. I'm really not happy with this. My writing has improved a lot so no self-complains there. This first part was supposed to be more dramatic, have a plot and plot twists. Andy's and Genny's and Genny's and Cameron's fights were supposed to be the plot of this part, but I didn't put much depth into their arguments.

Instead of being this big fights that make a complicated plot, they were just slight arguments that took place in two short chapters, barely significant.

Andy's attempt at suicide was supposed to be more dramatic, take place in more then one chapter, that also didn't happen.

I wanted more depth to the plot, and most importantly to the characters.

Cameron was supposed to be dirty, perverted, and sassy. Reading back in the chapter, he has no depth or personality really, he just seems bored and dull. He was supposed to be this dirty asshole, there were supposed to be more sarcastic remarks from him.

Genny was also supposed to be unintentionally funny and dorky but shy at the same time. He was also supposed to not have a filter and be too honest and say his thoughts out loud.

To sum this up, there was supposed to be more depth to the characters, more depth to the relations between them etc.

As a reader, you might not notice these things, but as a writer they're huge things I didn't achieve to do.

It's nothing to cry about, I think I just rushed with this story a bit.

After what happened with Daddy's Maid, and getting my whole shit fucked over, trying to replan everything and losing all the stories in my drafts, I was hurrying to get everything back to normal. Repost Daddy's Maid, start all my other books, just go back to how it was before.

So after finishing reposting Daddy's Maid I was so anxious and excited to start Boys and just get all my planned books back on track. I want to publish at least 10 stories. They're planned out, though over, I just need to write them.

And to start another book, you need to finish another one, so that's why I hurry so much with this book, to start the other ones in my drafts.

I just need to slow down.

That doesn't mean slowing down with posting and chapters, but with the plot of the book. I need to stop rushing the plot and characters, I need to add depth to them.

That's what I'm planning to do in the second part.

Also, longer chapters. I hate how short some chapters are. In Daddy's Maid most chapters have 3000 words and over, but here...

Conclusion: In the second part of the book there will be changes. You'll probably find Cameron and the other characters changed completely or maybe not. Maybe it's just in my writer head. Idk.

More drama and plot.

Also, I'm editing the first part. I'm gonna pair chapters together so they're longer. I don't how Wattpad works and if it gives notifications when an already posted chapter is being edited, but if you see a lot of notifications from this book today, it's because I'm molding chaps together to make them longer and reposting them. Because I just hate the look of short chapters. And also, there are too many. Like...20 chapter in just one part. And there are supposed to be three parts or four.

I don't wanna end up with a book with 100 chapters and each one is like 1000 words. It would be tiring and boring. So gonna edit the first part today.

This is all I have to say. I still didn't plan the second part at all, so it may take a week to do that and then I'm gonna start posting.

Also, I'm not trying to sound like "oMg mY wriTiNG is sO bAd although I kNow it'S gOod I'm just fiShiNG for compliment hEhe qUirkY 😝✌️"

I know my writing is decent and the plots in my head are not complete catastrophes, I just need to add more depth to the plot, the characters, and their interactions. For y'all readers the change might be unnoticable, but it's for my self-pride as a writer.

That's all I gotta say. See you in one week after I evily plan a new homosexual plot for your sinning souls.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.9K 738 14
A hopeless teen finds out he's close to being kicked out of school for good. He then ends up meeting a boy who's way too nice for his own good, good...
303K 10.7K 52
*this is a boyxboy story* *it's also an au. explanation will be in the first part* After a year of taking online classes, Nolan Prince is read...
2.3K 146 35
Cameron and Toby have always flown under the radar, never really being noticed by anyone. But they're keeping a HUGE secret. Since the ninth grade...
41.8K 2.3K 26
A badboy needs to change his ways and stay out of trouble. Will he be able to finish high school? Read to find out