THIS ISN'T A GAME ;; genshin...

By melonn-soda

DISCONTINUED. You get trapped inside of a game that you have been playing ever since it was released. How wil... More

i n f o r m a t i o n
f e m b o y
k o d z u
j o u r n e y
➤ ° ✧ x i n y i ⭒゛
p r e t t y b o y s
f a v o n i u s k n i g h t s
r a n e t t ? w a i t -
t a v e r n t r o u b l e s
a / n
an a/n everyone should read.
💅1 0 0 + ✨ v o t e s 🤧 s p e c i a l🥺
😼5 0 0 +💯 v o t e s 🥺 s p e c i a l🙈
🌿1 k + 🤚v o t e s 🐔 s p e c i a l 🌺
😱 2 k + 🥶 v o t e s 🥴 s p e c i a l⚡
😩 9 k + 😏 v o t e s 😳 s p e c i a l 🤯
final update

s t u c k i n a g a m e

49.7K 1.9K 8.1K
By melonn-soda

╭┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈𑁍ࠬ┈┈┈╮

                                                 ❝never regret anything                                                  that made you smile❞

╰┈┈┈𑁍ࠬ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╯

■□□□□□□□□□ 10%

■■■□□□□□□□ 30 %

■■■■■□□□□□ 50%

■■■■■■■□□□ 70% 

■■■■■■■■■□ 90% 

●      ●     ●

┌ . . .                                                         

s t a r t   g a m e ?

                                                         . . . ┘

>[yes]      [no]

Genshin Impact is a game you've been playing since it had been released. It's supposedly an anime game, with some sort of plot. Since you were into games where you could fight off enemies for a quest, it immediately piqued your interest. You downloaded the game and played it ever since.

You've introduced the game to your friends, and they started to play it also, but not as much as you did. You, personally, liked to play as the male MC, since people normally chose the female one, and you didn't want the male traveler to be left out. Instead of coming up with a character name, you decided to go with the more canon one, Aether.

Nikolai, one of your male friends, kept up with the game as you kept playing. He was the one person that would talk to you about the quests and the characters. He, personally, liked to play as Venti. Occasionally, you both would play together if he got to sleepover at your house, or you slept at his. And to say, you enjoyed calling him stupid whenever he drowned.

Today was another day at school, exhaustion building up in your muscles since you didn't have enough sleep from your niece crying all night. Exiting off of the bus, you spotted Nikolai walking in front of you making you call out your nickname for him.

"Oi!! Niiko!"

The pale blond's head turned around, now facing you as you jogged to catch up to him. The small braid at the back of his head was soon yanked by none other than Jay, your other male friend. You three would get onto each other's nerve, but you and Nikolai would bicker almost constantly.

"Niiko, have you seen Diluc yet?" You asked the blonde, watching him yawn from lack of sleep.

"Yeah." He answered you, walking up the stairs to the tenth-grade floor. Despite the incline, Niiko still managed to get up the stairs easily as you minorly struggled with the heavy weight of bags pushing you down. Jay seemed to get up easily too.

"Hurry up, you slow bitch." Nikolai name-called, looking down on your slightly panting self.

Jay sighed in frustration, "Not the bickering. Please, classes haven't even started yet..."

"Gay ass."

"Dumb fuck."

"Ass fuck."

"Shit platter."

"Dick head."

"Simp."

"Kokichi kinnie."

"At least I don't have a thing for men with exposed midriffs."

"I'M-" You yelled at Nikolai, watching him run up the stairs as quickly as possible, you chasing after him, "NIIKO I WILL WHOOP YOUR ASS UNTIL YOUR FLYING INTO THE STONE AGE."

Jay pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration, "I swear to God these two don't stop."

●      ●      ●

After beating the shit out of the femboy (Niiko) during passing time, it was soon time for your next semester, band. You enjoyed band because you were actually playing real music with real instruments. Although, you did have very small exceptions with some types of music in the current year, 2020. The worst fuckin' year possible.

In this period, you were going to be taken to Disneyland to perform there with the rest of the band class for an amount of time, then three days will be taken off with you and your friends wandering the park. You were utmost bursting with excitement as the two bags slung around shoulders dropped.

The band director led people to the bus to head towards the airport to fly you all the way there instead of sitting on a bus all day. You sat next to Nikolai and Jay in the far back, which was probably the worst decision, but it turned out alright.

You were all playing Genshin Impact together and having fun while laughing at each other's stupidity (mostly Nikolai's). Jay was being a fat simp for Xiao, and you couldn't blame him, he was really fine.

As soon as you all made it to the airport, everyone went through the security check and waited for the plane to be ready to board. It was a while's wait, but you kicked your legs in the meantime to distract yourself in the meantime.

When the plane was ready to accept passengers, the entire class boarded the plane, and luckily, you, Nikolai, and Jay were in the same row. The plane soon took off, and over six hours were to spare.

But, there was nothing to do on the plane. Thus, causing you to fall asleep on Jay's shoulder, Nikolai soon napping on his other shoulder soon after. Jay didn't mind though, and his cheek soon pressed against the top of Nikolai's head, dozing off.

The scene was quite cute. 

For a while, at least.

An explosion soon erupted from the back of the plane, causing the three of you to jolt awake from the vibration. Panic scattered across your mind.

This trip was supposed to be nice.

The plane started to slowly tear apart as the three of you huddled closer, tears streaming down your faces. Even Jay was breaking down. And he rarely breaks down.

"I don't wanna go..." Nikolai choked back, his voice cracking.

"At least we're going down together." You crackled the blonde a sad smile, feeling the floor disappear from beneath your feet.

The sharpness of the wind burned your skin as the howls of fall blocked your hearing. The three of you were soon broke out of each other's brace, Jay extending his hand to Niiko only to fall slower.

You could already see your life flash within your own eyes. Your family, friends, that annoying kid on the bus you once knocked out, everything was rushing back to find a way to have you survive. But the fall was so far, you wouldn't be able to live from it.

So you just,

accepted it.

You accepted the fact you were going to die like this. It was no use for finding another way.

Feeling tears escape your eyelids, you cried until decided to pass out before impact.

┌ . . .                                                         

r e s t a r t ?

                                                      . . . ┘

>[yes]               [no]

LOADING... PLEASE WAIT...

■□□□□□□□□□ 10%

■■■□□□□□□□ 30 %

■■■■■□□□□□ 50%

■■■■■■■□□□ 70%

■■■■■■■■■□ 90% 

●       ●      ●

"U-Uhm... Excuse me. Are you okay?"

Your eyes clenched from waking up in bare sunlight, before opening and readjusting to the light. Before you was a pale blond boy with extremely long hair and softly tinted yellow eyes. He looked worried since he had just seen you falling out of the sky, and caught you before you had the chance to explode.

"Niiko...? I swear you've never looked that pretty before..." You muttered, your voice was utterly hoarse from lack of hydration.

The boy tilted his head in confusion rather adorably, "Who's Niiko?"

"No one, no one." You waved him off, disappointingly.

You sat up slowly with the help of the blonde as he offered you some water. He watched you slowly drink the water as your arms shook from weakness. He then decided to introduce himself, "Well, I may not be this Niiko you speak of, but my name is Aether."

You spat out the water immediately from choking on it before saying,

"Hold the fuck up."

┌ . . .                                                      

s a v e    g a m e ?

                                                         . . . ┘

>[yes]           [no]

LOADING...

EXITING GAME...

THANK YOU FOR PLAYING! COME AGAIN SOON.

[A/n] : Y'all I- You are all sLACKING ON THIS MF GAME ISTG. So haha get isekai'd. But in all seriousness, this an x reader, so don't worry about y/n being oc because they're nOT. I saw NO actual storylines of it being an x reader so I decided, "fuck, since I enjoy the game, why not make a fanfic on it."

But, my writing is trash so I don't think anyone will read this anyway. If people do, good for them if. but uGGHHHH AEThER is SO cuTE I WANNA PINCH HIS CHEEKS THE FEMBOY 😩😩😩

Don't expect me to update this often.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 130 48
Xiao had never known freedom. He has always had someone behind him, controlling his every move. Even when under contract from Morax, he was not free...
1M 42.4K 77
"Am I going too far?" "No, no, you went too far three hours ago. Now, you're going to prison." •❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅• My life was relatively normal...
15.9K 735 13
)ೃ⁀➷ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴀʟʜᴀɪᴛʜᴀᴍ ᴍɪꜱᴛᴀᴋᴇꜱ ʜɪꜱ ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟꜱᴇ, ʜᴇ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʜᴇʟᴘ ʙᴜᴛ ᴘᴜʀᴘᴏꜱᴇʟʏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ. © oakycys ꜰᴇᴍʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀxᴀʟʜᴀɪᴛʜᴀᴍ ᴡɪʟʟ ɪ...
53.5K 1.7K 19
༄༅ 𝘐𝘯𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘐𝘯𝘶𝘺𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘢 - 𝘢 𝘣𝘪𝘵 "Um... Kazuha?" "Hm?" "Say, why don't you try to esc...