My Italian Hacker (Giorno x r...

By crattan

A girl with a dirty talent and a boy who runs the underworld. A little snooping can start a lot of things but... More

Author notes
A hacker
The plan
I'm in The Mafia
My Angel
Music to my ear
Authors note!

The little things

430 20 0
By crattan

your pov:

Some thing you had never thought would happen in your wildest dreams was happening. You had become friends with the a don! This last week had been amazing being able to have some one who would listen to your random nonsense. But your new friend didn't stay hidden for long, because your best friend had caught onto how often you were on your phone just hoping to be talking to your new found friend.

"So found a guy or boy friend?"

"WHAT NO!" you could feel your checks burning up.

"Come on tell me about him!"

"IT'S NOTHING HE'S JUST A FRIEND!"

"one since when have you had friends and two so it is a guy called it!"
"SHUT UP YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN" again your checks grew hotter and hotter.

"come on tell me every thing"

knowing there was no way of stopping her you just gave in and told her every thing, she was going to bother you until she knew so hey what's the point of hiding it. But you dating the Don! You of all people getting some one as good as him was something only found in fairy tales. The big strong man comes and saves the fragile princess. As much as you love stories you hated the trope of prince charming. You knew though that you weren't as strong as other people you were a short, fragile girl! dam genetics! Yet you were gifted with some thing other then the talent of hacking you had gotten a spirt thing that followed you around but yet its body was of a women . With this spirit you were able to tell your self that you were never going to be that princess!

As a hacker you were always aware that you were going into a dangerous area but it was your only way for survival the only way you wouldn't be back in that state not back were you grew up...

Giorno POV:

It was strange I barely knew any thing on this girl yet she is one of the only things going through my head. It was strange yet I couldn't focus on it I have a big mission I must attend with Mista and a few other of my men. It was a very big operation one were even the slightest mistake can end in plenty of deaths. So I had no time to be thinking of such unnecessary distractions yet in the two months I have to prepare I have been focused on talking to her! It's strange it truly is, yet Its the only thing I have been truly looking forward to.

I sat there with a desk full of paper work that seemed to keep stacking higher and higher. I would finish one or two papers and have a quick glance on my phone to see if there was any new messages from her. I just was doing that until I heard it my phone going off.

Rose

IM BORED!

save me!!!

Giorno

oh poor Rose

how can some thing like this happen to you

of all people!

guessing slow day?

Rose

You bored to?

never thought I would see you being dramatic

well yep not many people need my work today

how dare they!

Giorno

yep just more and more paper work

I can be dramatic if you wish amore :)

How dare they! Truly a sin!

Rose

I can't tell what's weirder

the fact you said amore

or the fact your being dramatic

but how much paper work do you even get! O-O

Giorno

was it not good?

You always do teasing so I thought why not try

and to much paper work

little conversations like that would make my heart race and crave more conversations with her. It fells like I can let my guard down and have fun. Its strange yet amazing feeling but was Mista right do I like her? No I can't if I ever fall in love it will only cause for them to be in danger! If I ever allow any one to love me they will most likely have the same thing that happened to the others come over me again... I can't go through that again....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 4.9K 51
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
1.7M 58.4K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
362K 21.6K 77
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
760K 17.2K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.