The new person

By michellerobledo01

More

Chapter 1
Chapter3

Chapter 2

191 2 0
By michellerobledo01

He said" no I'm sorry it's all my fault" then he helped me get up. Once we both got up we started introducing ourself he said " hi I'm juan palacios" I said "nice to meet you juan I'm Michelle" he said "Michelle that's such a pretty name" I said "thank you" "you have nice eyes" I said he chucked and said "but you have better ones" then we started walking and he asked me for my number I then gave it to him . it started to rain and he grabbed my hand and we both ran to my house we stayed outside because he wanted to ask me something . he pushed me against the wall slowly and leaned in for a kiss I kissed him back he said"sorry about that I got carried away" I said "it's alright by the way your a good kisser" he said "you think so" I said yes then we did it again and then he got down on his knees and said Michelle would you do me the honor and be my girlfriend I then smiled and said yes juan it would be my pleasure. Then we kissed again and then he walked me to my front door and then I walked in side and he walked home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

781K 46.9K 118
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
153K 7K 101
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
118K 7K 88
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
202K 3.4K 171
@brandolover21 on tiktok not proof read, sorry if there's any mistakes <3