SECRET. . . hossler ✓

By -ADOREMARAIS

𝑆𝐸𝐶𝑅𝐸𝑇ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- "𝗜𝗧'𝗟𝗟 𝗕𝗘 𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘 𝗦𝗘𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗧" ... More

ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ғᴏᴜʀ
ғɪᴠᴇ
sɪx
sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴛᴇɴ
ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ
sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sɪx
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sɪx
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-sɪx
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ғɪғᴛʏ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ғɪғᴛʏ-sɪx
ғɪғᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
sɪxᴛʏ
sɪxᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
sɪxᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
sɪxᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
sɪxᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
sɪxᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
sɪxᴛʏ-sɪx
sɪxᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
sɪxᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
sɪxᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-sɪx
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-sɪx
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-sɪx
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-sɪx
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴛᴇɴ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴍᴇ

ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

6K 121 27
By -ADOREMARAIS

AS JOHN HOSSLER PULLED THE CAR UP THE DRIVE, THE TWO HOSSLER PARENTS NOTICED THE LACK OF CONVERSATION HAPPENING BEHIND THEM. Amy turned around, a smile instantly being brought onto her face as she awed at her son and Eliza fast asleep. The girls head was resting on his shoulder with his arm wrapped around her waist, whilst his head rested ontop of hers.

This wasn't a rare occurrence for the two teenagers to sleep like this when they were sat upright. There have been many occasions where the boys had walked in the living room to see the two in this exact position, resulting in the boys leaving them alone.

Most of the time.

"You do it." Amy whispered to her husband, John turning off the ignition before turning his head to see what his wife was referring to.

"Why me?" John hit back at his wife, being careful not to wake up the sleeping teenagers.

"Because i feel bad waking them up!" Amy yelled in a whisper, the two parents looking at one another before opening their car doors.

"Well you can wake them up Amy, I'll be busy taking their stuff up to Jaden's room."

"What?" Amy questioned her husbands statement, to which John grew confused as to what he had said wrong. "Your putting Eliza's stuff in J's room?"

"Yeah?" John answered in more of a question, Amy shaking her head as they discussed over the car bonnet.

"They aren't together anymore John."

"Well they might aswell be, look at them Amy." Amy sighed as she knew her husband was right in a sense. Eliza and Jaden weren't together, but some of their actions could easily confuse people around them of where their friendship or relationship stands.

"Just bring their stuff in, but don't assume Eliza is sleeping with Jaden in his room." John nodded, not deciding to argue with his wife, as that never ends well for the man. Amy sighed again as she walked over to Jaden's car door, the sound of it opening stirred the teenager awake.

"Hey hun." Amy whispered as she pointed down at Eliza. Jaden looked down, Amy noticing the smile of looking at the girl on his face appear, her heart warming at her son. "We'll be inside." Amy said, leaving her son as she walked towards the front door, helping her husband with some of the belongings of Eliza and Jaden's.

"Liza." Jaden sang, as he lifted his hand that was wrapped around her waist, giving her arm a gentle rub. The girl stirred awake, her head leaning off Jaden's shoulder, a tinge of pink covering her cheeks.

"I fell asleep again." Eliza mumbled, Jaden lightly laughing at the girls embarrassment, to which he didn't understand why she felt that way as she knew he was okay with her sleeping and using him as a pillow.

"Eliza how many times do i have to say don't say sorry for sleeping on me." Jaden said to the girl, as they climbed out of the car, Jaden seeing the top of Eliza's head, making the boy want to laugh.

"I will always say sorry for it."

"Don't be stupid." Jaden hit back at the girl as he waited for Eliza to walk around the car to his side. Eliza's eyes drifted up to the house standing before them, a smile showcasing on her face at the homely feel of it.

"Your house looks so nice!" Eliza exclaimed, Jaden nodding as he directed the two inside, where they were met with the shouts of two unfamiliar voices.

"Haley! Sophie! Stop it!"

Jaden laughed as he and Eliza stepped inside the house, Jaden closing the door behind them. Eliza smiled as she watched Jaden walk into the kitchen, John coming down the stairs, showcasing his smile to Eliza.

"Ignore the two shouting, this is a often occurrence." John said to the teenager, Eliza smiling at the father of Jaden, insisting that she did not mind the shouting as it reminded her of how her and Bryce act around one another.

"Jaden!" A female shouted as Eliza walked into the kitchen, the attention of the two unfamiliar girls standing before Eliza having directed their attention awake from Jaden and now onto her.

"Haley, Sophie this is-"

"Eliza hall!" Sophie Hossler shouted, interrupting Jaden's introductions as over to Eliza, pulling her into a hug. Eliza smiled before sticking her tongue out at the boy, as Jaden shrugged his shoulders. Eliza returned the hug from Jaden's older sister, the girls swaying back and forth.

"Oh it's so nice to finally meet you!" Sophie exclaimed as she pulled away from Eliza, the two exchanging large smiles as Eliza spoke about how she was so exciting to have finally met the sisters that Jaden had spoke so highly about.

"Haley get your ass over here and welcome this girl!" Haley and Eliza laughed as she walked over, the two girls engaging in a hug, Sophie now standing beside her brother, wrapping her arm around his shoulder.

"She's the sweetest thing ever." Sophie whispered to her brother, as the two watched Eliza fit in perfectly with the Hossler family, the girl engrossing herself in conversations with Haley as well as Amy and John. Jaden smiled as he nodded in agreement with his sisters statement, him feeling a sense of pride for his family to take Eliza under their wing so easily, considering the two were no longer romantically together.

"She is indeed."

incoming text

Steroids💪🏽

So how is it being with the Hossler family😏

Bryce I'm just going to ignore that face

Why???

Because it was not needed.

Okay okay sorry

Apology accepted
But yes, they are the loveliest people ever
Amy bought me Chili's🥺🥺

Amy was always the sweetest women ever

She is indeed

She has a soft spot for us Hall's too

Really? She likes you
That's a shock

Um excuse me
She's loved me

See that's the key term
She 'loved' you
Not anymore

Oh whatever
n e way
Mum rang today

Everything okay???

Yeah of course
She was just asking how you were doing
Didn't ask how i was though

well i always have been the fave child

You are the most annoying person ever

I know :)
But was that it

Not just that
She wants us to go home for Christmas
And she wants Jaden to come

What why?!

Because she loves him
Still
Even though you too broke up

Well

Okay she didn't always love him
She did want to kill him for what he 'had'
done

True
oh one second Bryce
Amy's calling me downstairs

Don't worry
Call me later and I'll explain everything she
Said
Oh
And the boys miss you
Kio the most
He told me to write that

well tell kio i don't miss him :)
And are you sure?

100%

Okay
Call me in an hour or so x

Will do Eliza
Have fun!!!

No sarcastic remark?? That's a first

Oh shush you

incoming text
kio-bear🐻

right i hate you.
"Tell kio i don't miss him :)"
The nerve you have Eliza
Treading on thin ice

I'm sorry
Kio
I do miss you

Mhm
Okay
Anyway
How is staying with Jaden
Any funny business 😏😏😏

kio you are turning into my brother stop

I'm offended
How dare you compare me to your brother

Terribly sorry again

Should be

changing the subject
It's been amazing so far
John nearly made me sleep in the same bed as Jaden
But Amy was adamant i was not staying in there thank goodness

You're secretly hating her though
You are like "dammit Amy i just want to sleep
with your son."

Kio i-😳

Am i wrong

yes you are
good bye kio

What
WHERE YOU GOING

Ignoring your texts
Good bye

ELIZA

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

A little chapter again im sorry 😔
I also may or may not have made a new story about Zach if any wdw fans wanna read ;)

i mean it's only the cast but

Anyway new chapters will be up soon as half term for my school has started so keep a look out 🧐

xxxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.3K 1.4K 17
𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐣𝐨𝐬𝐡'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐫𝐲𝐧𝐧 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐱....𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐱 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐜 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃
42K 874 17
❝ 𝘮𝘺 𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘴.. 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴? ❞ ❝ 𝘪 𝘥𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘸 ❞ · · ───── ·𖥸· ───── · · started: aug 10, 202...
20K 169 28
𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝐴𝑟𝑖𝑎𝑛𝑎 𝑊𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑎 𝑓𝑎𝑚𝑜𝑢𝑠 𝑠𝑜𝑐𝑖𝑎𝑙 𝑚𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑎 𝑖𝑛𝑓𝑙𝑢𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑟 𝑔𝑒𝑡𝑠 𝑘𝑖𝑐𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑏𝑦 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑚𝑜𝑡ℎ�...
243K 3.1K 106
You get kicked out of your parents house to go live with your brother who happens to live with a bunch of his friends who have a following on tik tok...