{Dreadful Lies} [BakuDeku]

By Wlfyyy

Izuku Midoriya is a quirkless high school student and gets bullied. But he's finally had enough. Will anyone... More

Chapter 1 - The Start
Chapter 2 - "All M-Might"
Chapter 3 - Heartbroken
Chapter 4 - I can't believe it
Chapter 5 - K-Kacchan!?
Chapter 6 - Dorms!?
Chapter 7 - Being mean isn't what I do all the time
Chapter 8 - Hero names and costumes
Chapter 9 - This is where the real story begins
Chapter 10 - Jealousy
Chapter 11 - Just a dream...
Chapter 12 - USJ time boiii
Chapter 13 - WHAT THE FUCK
Chapter 14 - Birthday time!
Chapter 15 - I remember
Chapter 16 - Todoroki vs Bakugo
Chapter 17 - Baby steps
Chapter 18 - TIK TOK'SSSS
Chapter 19 - Race ya
Chapter 20 - "I'm here to help you"
Chapter 22 - All For One
Chapter 23 - The truth
Chapter 24 - House Arrest
Chapter 25 - Out of reach
Chapter 26 - The mission is a must
Chapter 27 - Helpless
Chapter 28 - The Red Apple Thing
Chapter 29 - The pain underneath
Chapter 30 - That crazy power
Chapter 31 - Black out

Chapter 21 - His secrets

250 8 9
By Wlfyyy

{The next day at school}

{Bakugo pov}

"What are we going to do?!" Shitty hair panicked.

All the teachers and class 1-A were sitting round a massive table. We were basically just panicking on what had happened the previous night. Well mainly me.

"What if they come after us next!?" Raccoon eyes panicked.

"Everyone shut up!" Mr Aizawa said. He looked very anxious from just one glance.

"About what Shigaraki, Or whatever his name is, Said. Did you really bully him to the point where he was going to kill himself?" Pink cheeks said looking at me.

I could hear whispering between my classmates.

"I would say we leave him. Why should we just help a quirkless boy? Risking our lives for one person. Who doesn't even have a quirk" All Might said.

All eyes shot onto All Might. Did he just say that? Or am I... No he did, right?

"H-How could you say that" I stuttered looking over at him "He- HE LOOKED UP TO YOU! AND THEN... YOU FUCKING SAID HE COULDN'T BE A HERO!"

Gasps spread around the room. I was so... so FUCKING ANGRY!

"AND NOW! YOU DONT CARE YOU BASTARD! YOU FUCKING BASTARD!" I yelled standing up from my chair.

Mr Aizawa got up from his chair and walked over to me. He whispered into my ear 'chill out and sit down'

I sat down and Mr Aizawa went to sit back down too.

I was still angry. More than angry. I was furious!

"What do you have against that kid? From the first day you met him. You've been purposely mean to him" Mr Aizawa said pointing the question towards All Might.

"Enough... we should all be working out how we are going to get him back" Principal Nezu explained "Some of the teachers think that they might have taken him back to their previous base. The old ran down bar. Does anyone know why he would be taken?"

The room went quiet.

"Shigaraki said something about saving the kid, right?" A girl with black hair said. I'm pretty sure she was called Midnight.

"From what though?" Shitty hair said.

Could The League Of Villains actually be trying helping him? But how? Wait what if they are keeping him away from me? No... From everyone? Ugh! This is so annoying!

I had my hands over my head whilst leaning on the desk.

Wait...

Could one of them be related to Deku?

No that's stupid.

But...

"Bakugo. You've got something haven't you? Icy Hot said looking at me.

Once again, all eyes were on me.

"What if... what if one of them are related to him?" I said "Like Shigaraki for example. He wants to save him from 'me'" I said looking at my hands.

"They look nothing alike" Raccoon eyes said.

"That could be right. What if the League are just trying to save him" Midnight said.

"What would the reason for saving him be though?" Pink cheeks asked.

"Bullying..." I said still looking down at my hands.

"But... he doesn't get bullied now, right?" Pink cheeks said.

I stayed quiet.

"Tell me he doesn't" She said.

"Who knows. He keeps everything under wraps" Mr Aizawa said butting in "He won't even tell me the simplest of things..."

"We aren't getting anywhere" Principal Nezu said "Bakugo right?" He looked over at me.

"Ye..." I said looking over at him.

"Why did you bully him?" He said.

"You can't just ask him that infront of everyone?" Aizawa said.

I stood up from my seat.

And I made my way to the door.

"I... don't even know myself..." I said shutting the door.

{Mr Aizawa pov}

"Should I go check up on h-" I started to say.

"No" Nezu said "We need to hurry up and come up with a plan. Midoriya could be dying right now"

After that we talked for a pretty long time. Coming up with a plan was quite hard. Since we didn't really have any idea were they were hiding out. We thought maybe they would've taken Midoriya back to their previous base - the old bar - but we still had our doubts.

"Can we maybe come too?" Uraraka asked "I know we don't have our Provisional licenses but we won't get in the way. We promise!"

Everyone else nodded and I looked over at the teachers.

"Sorry kids bu-" Nezu was saying.

"Please sir!" Uraraka begged.

"Let them come" I said "It's good practise for them anyways, and plus... we might not be able to save him by ourselves this time"

"What do you mean by that Eraser?" Present Mic said.

"He might not want to come back... if you know... if they really are trying to save him" I said nervously.

"Let's just hope that's not the case" Nezu said getting up from his chair "Meet here again tomorrow. We'll go over our plan"

Everyone got up and left.

On the way back to the staff dorms I was going to stop by Midoriya's room. I could atleast get a few more hints there. What hints you ask? To see if he still gets bullied or still cuts...

{Bakugo pov}

Stupid teachers.

Stupid teachers.

Stupid teachers.

I repeated as I was walking to the class dorms.

"What's a loser like him gonna do without a quirk"

"Number one hero. More like number one loser"

*Sigh*

Please don't listen to them Izuku

Come home...

Please don't be a villain...

I found myself infront of Deku's room.

Should I?

I lifted the door handle. It wasn't locked.

The door opened and I went inside closing the door behind me.

It looked abandoned now. The window had been smashed again and large pieces of glass had shattered everywhere.

I had nothing else to do right now. So I picked up the glass and started to tidy it up. Once again...

{Mr Aizawa pov}

I made it to Midoriya's room and opened the door.

"Bakugo?" I said surprised.

"I'm picking up the glass. Why are you here?" He said.

I closed the door and went over to the bed. Sitting on it, I looked around the room.

"So?" He said wanting an answer.

"I came here to find some hints on whether he still gets bullied and stuff like that" I said.

"So you're basically going to snoop round his stuff" He said collecting some pieces of the glass and putting them in the bin next to him.

"Listen, I don't really want to do this. But, I need to know. If he doesn't tell me what's wrong. Then... I have to step in" I said getting up.

"Fine... then I'm helping too" He said collecting more glass.

When I got over to the desk I found a photograph lying there.

"About his family... do you know much about them? Like do they abuse him or anything?" I asked looking at the photo.

"His mum never really looked like the person to hurt her own son. But, I don't know anything about his dad" He said getting up and putting the bin in the corner of the room "But, I did see a picture. It's on that desk or something"

"Is it this one?" I said holding it out so he can see it.

"Yeah" He replied.

"So do you think that's his dad then?" I said pointing to a guy with black hair.

"Dunno" He said.

"Why does he have a black line across his face?" I asked.

"How am I supposed to know? Seeing Deku hasn't talked about his dad maybe he hates him, that's probably why he crossed him out on this photo.

"Okay then" I said looking closer into the photo

"Hey, you do this?" I said pointing to the mark on Midoriya's face.

"No, I only started to 'do that' when he started school. He looks about 2 in this photo" He said.

We both realised something and looked at each other.

"Do you think..." Bakugo started to say.

"Sadly, I think you're right" I said.

"Wait, there's more in this draw I think" He said walking over to the desk and opening one of the draws.

He grabbed a lot of photos and brought them over to me.

"Look" He said pointing to all the marks on Midoriya's face "Every single picture has a different injury on. New plasters and wounds"

"Are you sure this wasn't you?" I said shocked.

"I'm a hundred percent sure. I promise" He said looking up at me.

"So you think that he used to abuse him then" I said looking through the rest of the photos "Wait look at this one"

In all the other pictures they were all in the same pose. Midoriya in the middle, his mum to the left hand side of him and his 'dad' to the other side of him. But in this one. Midoriya looks terrified. He was holding onto his mothers hand. And he was much further away from his 'dad' than before.

"He looks terrified" Bakugo said taking the picture out of my hands "I can't believe he didn't tell me this. That stupid nerd"

"I'm surprised he didn't even tell me" I said in disbelief.

*Beep*

*Beep*

*Beep*

I took my phone out my pocket and went out of the room.

{Bakugo pov}

Whilst Aizawa was on call I opened up some of the lower draws. One of them had random junk in it. Like paper, pencils etc.

The other had nothing in it. Well that's what I first thought. When I put my hand in to search properly I felt a hard item. I grabbed it and pulled it out.

It was an All Might figure. He used to have millions of these. Literally. But this one had sharpie all over it. Crosses over the eyes. Wait...

{Flashback}

{Bakugo pov}

"What's that you got there Deku?" I said snatching the item off of him.

"Kacchan p-please c-can I have him back!" Deku said scared out of his mind.

I got a sharpie and wrote all over it.

"K-Kacchan please no" He said crying.

I pushed him onto the ground and continued to scribble all over it.

"You'll never be a hero! You freak" I said walking away throwing the figure onto the ground.

{End of flashback}

{Bakugo pov}

"He- he still has it"

I stood staring at that figure for a couple of minutes until Mr Aizawa came in.

"We've found ou- what's that?" He said shutting the door.

"It doesn't matter" I said placing it back in the draw and shutting it "You were saying?"

"The pro heroes found out that Shigaraki isn't the main leader. Apparently, there's a 'boss' who stays in the base and tells everyone else what to do. His name is All For One" He said.

"I've heard that name before" I said getting up and facing him.

"All For One is a megalomaniac and an expedient psychopath. His sheer power is enough to effortlessly counter and repel All Might. He also wears a Breathing Mask. All For One suffered serious damage in his epic battle against All Might a few years back. That's probably why he doesn't go out of his base" He said out of breath.

"Sounds like a fucking freak" I said going to sit on Deku's bed.

"Language"

"Yeah yeah. So what does Deku have to do with this? Why does he need him? Why does he want him?" I said confused.

"Well, it could be to do with him being quirkless and all that. It's pretty rare to be quirkless now a day" He said standing with his arms crossed.

"Maybe it's to do with him getting into UA. Even though he doesn't have a quirk" I said.

"About that... how did he even get through?" He said.

"I don't know. I can't even believe it myself" I said "Is there a recording of the day?"

"Not sure. I'll make sure to ask" He said.

It was silent for a few seconds. Pretty awkward to be honest but... it gave me time to take in all that has happened.

"I just want him back" I said falling back onto the bed.

"I want him back as much as you do, kid" He said walking over to me and sitting on the end of the bed.

"I had a glimpse of his cuts again... and it wasn't good... I thought... I just thought I had to tell you" I said.

*Sigh*

"Something tells me... he won't be coming back" He said sighing.

It felt like I was at a funeral. So dark... so quiet... so sad... miserable.

"What are we going to tell Inko?" I said.

"Who's that?" He said confused.

"It's Deku's mum. She's called that" I said.

"Oh... right. I don't know" He said.

It was getting more awkward every minute. I had so many questions but I didn't want to just pile them on top of him at once.

"Am I going then?" I said "With you I mean. To get Deku"

"Yes. But listen..." He said turning around to look at me.

My heart skipped a beat. Why does it feel so cold for some reason?

"If he doesn't want to come back... Or he acts differently. Like he's being mind controlled or something. We're going to have to leave" He said.

"What!? Are you insane. I'm not leaving him with them!" I yelled.

"Listen..." He said holding my shoulders "All Might said that it would be pointless to rescue only one boy. Especially a quirkless kid. I hate him for that. I really do. But when it comes to Midoriya. You're going to have to forget about him. We can't do anything anymore"

"What..." I said looking down in disbelief "YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE A HERO! WHAT KIND OF HERO SAYS THAT!"

I got up in pure anger.

"IM SICK OF YOU GUYS. YOU NEVER HELP! YOU DO NOTHING! EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU! You're supposed to help everyone... even... EVEN A QUIRKLESS BITCH!" I yelled.

"I want to help. It's just not possible" He said looking at me.

"YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE A HERO! NOT A FUCKING VILLAIN" I continued to yell.

"Tomorrow at 8. Meet in the room we were in today. We're going over the plan. Calm down" He said walking out of the room shutting the door behind him.

"FOR FUCK SAKE" I said putting my fist against the wall.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading.

You guys are insane! Thanks so much for over 1k. It means so much to me :D

Word count: 2433

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.1K 1.6K 36
[COMPLETED] being bullied during your childhood days, sucked. especially for such a fragile kid who dreams to be the top hero izuku midoriya who has...
33.6K 635 24
⚠️TW: SELF HARM, SUICIDAL THOUGHTS/ATTEMPTS, DEPRESSION, ANXIETY, SWEARING, THROWING UP/GAGGING, PANIC ATTACKS, EATING DISORDER, DEATH Izuku Midoriya...
4.1K 115 25
A young quirkless boy bullied his whole life finally gives in to the evils of the world. But to do so, he disappears from every single person in his...
137K 5.2K 32
[ AS IT SAYS, SLOW UPDATES NOT NO UPDATES. ] This is fan fiction of My Hero Academia. I adopted this amazing story from @ReadNonsense (who has left t...