Beautiful, Bipolar, Bella.

By Thefaultindanielle

Bella Hanley was a sixteen year old with bipolar, her bipolar was brought on by an accident that happened whe... More

Introduction to Bella.
Beautiful, Bipolar, Bella.
Beautiful, Bipolar, Bella. *3*
Beautiful, Bipolar, Bella. *4*
Beautiful, Bipolar, Bella. *5*
Beautiful, Bipolar, Bella. *6*
Beautiful, Bipolar, Bella. *7*
Beautiful, Bipolar, Bella. *8*
Beautiful, Bipolar, Bella. *9* - Is it Matt's fault?
*Beautiful, Bipolar, Bella.* Chapter ten- From the characters' Point Of View.
Last Chapter

Beautiful, Bipolar, Bella. Last chapter preview.

190 3 0
By Thefaultindanielle

Matt woke from his sleep as the heart monitor made a haunting beep, one that wasn't going to end. Bella's lips were blue, her skin was pale, much more pale than usual, Matt was stuck in his sitting position, he couldn't respond, all he could do was pray, in his mind, he was praying.

Please lord, don't let her die, she's my life, she's my life.

The lord did not seem to answer his prayers as the monitor continued to scream at him, he still had hold of her flimsy hand, it was lifeless and cold, he missed the warmth and soft touch. He missed how Bella would tremble a little with each touch he gave her, he missed everything about her.

The doctor's ran in but all he could do was stay stuck in that position until he was pushed out of the way, his vision was blurred, everything sounded miles away, he crouched on the floor and began to cry, he couldn't lose Bella.

Matt was in love with Bella.   

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 715 58
An internal voice told me to "call him," but I chose not to. I dismissed it once more, saying, "He never liked me anyway." I am stuck in my dilemma...
28 0 17
Beatrix is a 16-year-old girl. She lives a normal life just like her friends. Go to school, make friends, and write diaries. The problem is that deep...
Abigail By Hannah

Teen Fiction

58.3K 1.7K 30
(In editing) She's depressed. She's anorexic. She's suicidal. She's insecure. Abigail has grown up with her three brothers and James, never meeting h...
175K 6.2K 27
No one acts the way they are on the inside. Everyone always has something they are trying to keep from others. Maggie has her own share of problems...