《яєgяєτ》/ ☆𝐣𝐰𝐰+𝐤𝐦𝐠☆ / M...

By wonusgyu

┌──❀*̥˚──◌────❀*̥˚─┐ "𝕚𝕗 𝕨𝕖 𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕓𝕠𝕣𝕟...𝕚 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕦𝕤 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕒 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕡... More

.
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11

231 14 0
By wonusgyu

(Red cheeks? Wth?)
___

"Ayo wonwoo! Why so sad?"

It was Soonyoung and Jeonghan, they were always together so it's no surprise to Wonwoo. Seing the two guys coming towards him, wonwoo tried to hide his soulless eyes.

"It's nothing hoshi..."

Hoshi was the new nickname Soonyoung gave to himself and told the other two to call him by that, from now on.

"Eh? Really? But you seem so-"

"Jeon Wonwoo."

Jeonghan had to stop mid-sentence when a voice called out for wonwoo.

"Yes, Mr.lee?"

"The boss wants to see you at his office."

Lee jihoon said with basically no emotion showing on his face.

Wonwoo got up and bowed to jeonghan and 'hoshi'.

"We'll talk later guys."

"Uh, yeah yeah don't worry."

Jeonghan said with his lips curling up to a smile, making wonwoo think if he's really an angel.

Following Lee Jihoon, the guy noticed wonwoo's odd behavior.

"If you keep that funeral looking face up to Seungcheol, he'll do anything to ask you what's wrong."

"Ah...s-sorry Lee-"

"Just call me (baby lol) Jihoon, since you're Seungcheol's friend."

"Ah..ok."

They entered the elevator.

"If you want to talk ahout what's bothering you, just know I'm a good listener."

Wonwoo smiles a bit.

"Thanks lee- i mean jihoon."

"Wonwoo-yah!"

Seungcheol happily greeted the younger. Jihoon just got back to his icy face expression and sat on the couch.

"Why did you want to see me hyung?"

"Ah, about that, today is our first day after i signed a contract with a famous producer. He's amazing,  he can sing, rap and produce songs. We'll record a song for him and you will be the one doing it."

"Ah okay, when can i start?"

Seungcheol looked down at his watch.

"He will be arriving in just 20 minutes or so. You can wait for him at the studio."

Wonwoo noded, and bowed as he left the office.

'Agh...i can't atop thinking about mingyuie. I haven't seen him since yesterday...i miss him...'

Wonwoo let himself fall on the arm chair in the recording studio. He adjusted some volume buttons, setting up for the recording.

Twenty minutes have passed, and someone finnaly knocked on the door.

"Come in."

Wonwoo sat up properly and turned to close the music tab.

"Hello, are you jeon wonwoo?"

"Yes, and you must be the producer, singer my boss told me about."

Still not looking up, wonwoo put the headphone on his head.

"Ah yes, I'm Hong Jisoo, but you can call me by my English name, Joshua. I'm looking forward to work with you."

'Joshua...?..Shua..? This name feels strangely familiar to me...'

Went to shake hands with the guy, Wonwoo frowned.

"Hm? Wonwoo-sii? Is there something wrong?"

"Huh? No. Please have a seat."

Wonwoo's voice kept getting deeper and colder, and Joshua noticed that too.

They sat in the studio recording. 30 minutes had passed with no words being spoken, except for an "ok", "that's good" and a "can you repeat that again" from time to time.

"Working with you is very comfortable, Wonwoo-ssi."

Wonwoo coldy nodded, not daring to look up at the other's eyes.

Joshua happily got up from his seat, walking up to wonwoo, who was still looking down with his hair covering his eyes.

"Can i ask you something?"

"Yeah sure."

Joshua said smiling at wonwoo, but what he didn't expect, was for the younger to stand up grabing his shirt and twisting it.

"What is Mingyu to you?!

"Mingyu?"

Joshua's eyes went wide for a second, as he grabed onto wonwoo's wrist and threw his hand away.

"I was thinking this the whole time and it seems like i was right. You're the guy staring at us from yesterday, aren't you?"

He smirked, fixing his now wrinkled shirt.

"Answer me. What are you to mingyu?"

Wonwoo's cold intense glares sent joshua shivers down his spine. But it didn't stop him from giving back a challenged look.

"I'm his important person. And what are you to him?"

"He's my lover. My. Lover."

"Wow, didn't expect you to respond with such a bold answer."

Joshua smirked and pated wonwoo's shoulder.

"Mingyuie is a cutie, i can't give up on him...if you dare, fight me for him."

And with that, he left, leaving wonwoo there, not really sure how to feel.

~

"WONWOO!"

Jeonghan saw Wonwoo walk back to their office.

"Hey, you okay?"

He asked.

"Yeah...no...not really."

"How come? Who dared to make my son sad, huh? Want to go out after work? We can talk about it."

Wonwoo nodded.

"Is soonyoung joining us?"

Wonwoo asked

"Um, no. He said he has some stuff going with mr.lee that he has to solve, i asked him what was it, and he said it's was nothing to worry about, just work things, and to be honest, i kind of smell something fishy going between them, he always gets flustered and stutter when i asked him about jihoon, so there has to be something going on between them."

They chuckled.

~

After the two finished their work, they went out to eat, just like they agreed to.

Wonwoo didn't have any drink, he didn't want to go back to his old self, drinking and being a horrible person to mingyu. He actually decided and promised himself to change his life and he will forever stick to it.

"It's nearly 10pm? Were we talking for that long?"

Wonwoo and jeonghan talked about his fear of losing mingyu, eventhough the guy assured him, telling him not to have much negative thoughts, but wonwoo couldn't not think that way.

"But what about you hyung?"

"What about me?"

"Haven't you thought about getting into a relationship? Do you have anyone in mind? Anyone you like?"

Wonwoo asked

"N-not really."

"Are you sure hyung? You just stuttered."

Wonwoo said in a smirk.

"I-i stu-stuttered?"

"You just did it again, haha. Come on hyung, i know you have someone in mind, don't be shy, spill the tea."

"Well...uhm...i....kind of have a small crush on mr.choi, our boss. BUT IT'S NOT MY FAULT THAT HE KEEPS ON FLIRTING WITH ME, CALLING ME TO HIS OFFICE FOR NO SPECIFIC REASON!"

"You have a crush on Seungcheol hyung!? Oh wow, i didn't expect that, but okay. Now that i think of it, I've always seen you enter his office, at least 17 times a day, more than jihoon hyung who's his secretary. Has he confessed yet?"

"N-no, not yet."

Jeonghan got flustered just thinking about Seungcheol confessing to him and asking him to be his boyfriend, oh how much he liked that idea and feeling.

"Don't worry, he will confess soon, i know that hyung."

"Can we stop talking about him!? Aish!"

Wonwoo chuckled at his hyung's reaction. 'I'm gonna make sure to keep on talking about him until you become his boyfriend, dont worry hyung.'

~

Wonwoo walked up the stairs, it was freezing cold out there, he couldn't wait to snuggle in his warm planket and fall fast asleep, keeping all the problems aside.

"You're finally home."

He thought he was dreaming but when he looked up, it was not, was it?

"Ah...am i hallucinating?"

He completely ignored the guy crossing his arms, standing at his door. Wonwoo rummaged to find the key.

"YAH! I'm literally as tall as a light pole, and you still can't see me?!"

Wonwoo stared at the guy. This is real? Why is mingyu waiting for me at this hour!!??

"M-mingyu?!"

"What do i look like to you?! A potato? Of course I'm mingyu."

Mingyu said with an annoyed tone.

"But w-why are you...?!

"I was waiting for you."

Wonwoo couldn't believe his hearing. 'Why is he waiting for me? I dont get it'

"W-where's the cake?"

At this point, mingyu could feel his face burning a little bit.

"Cake?"

His face is really burning right now.

"The cake...you made for me yesterday..."

'Mingyu knows about the cakes?'

"What? Why are you staring? Was the cake not for me?"

"N-no! It is for you! I was just...i didn't expect you would want to taste it."

They stayed silent for a minute

"Where is it then? Did you eat all of it?"

Mingyu glared at wonwoo, giving him a judged look.

"Ah! No! It's still in my fridge. I'll get it for you right now!"

Wonwoo said, grinning, about to go inside but hold back by a grip on his jacket.

"C-Can i get in?"

"Don't ta-take it the w-wrong way...it's just..."

Wonwoo waited for mingyu to finish his sentence.

"Bitch! Don't you see it's fucking freezing out here!? Let me in! The fuck?"

Wonwoo almost choked, he chuckled, qickly unlocked the door to letting themselves in.

Wonwoo was freaking out. Mingyu was in his appartment. How was he supposed to process this information?

"P-please have a seat."

Mingyu quietly made himself comfortable on wonwoo's couch.

"Mingyu..."

"What 'hyung'?"

"I...um..i kind of ate a piece, hope you don't mind that..."

"It's alright."

Wonwoo's heart was racing, part of it was because of Mingyu, and the other was because he was worrying about mingyu not liking the cake.

"What does it say?"

Mingyu asked as he stared at the smudge letters.

"Umm...it said...'you're so pretty'...but i guess the letters got smudged and messed up."

Wonwoo said bringing his hand behind his neck, slowly scratching it in embarrassment.

Their faces were turning bright red, it wasn't very obvious on Mingyu's tanned golden skin, but it was surely obvious on wonwoo, as he had a more pale skin.

Of course mingyu knew what it said on the cake, he saw the screenshot seokmin sent him, he just didn't expect the older to say it out loud.

"T-Thanks."

Now mingyu cheeks we very red and obvious, it also took wonwoo by surprise. 'He's blushing!'

"Mingyu, it's pretty late, you don't have to eat it it now."

"It's fine. I still haven't had dinner yet."

'He didn't have dinner just to wait for me to give him the cake?'

^a/n: tell me if this is right, I'm not sure >•<

Wonwoo patiently waited for the younger to take a bite. Is he going to like it?

"How long has it been since you started baking?"

"Actually...the cupcakes were my first ever attempt to bake and this cake is the second."

Mingyu took another bite.

"It's good by the way, if you're worried that i won't like it."

"Ah really? Thank god..."

Wonwoo let out a breath he didn't know he was holding.

"Can i eat it all?"

"Oh yes! I made it all for you!

Wonwoo smiled, the brightest smile Mingyu has ever seen.

"Stop acting like that..."

Mingyu mumbled, still eating the cake.

Wonwoo noticed some icing in Mingyu's cheek. Without thinking, he reached out to wipe using his finger.

"I...I'm sorry!"

Wonwoo panicked, he wasn't thinking straight (cuz he's not, duh), ugh, i really messed up.

Mingyu glued his eyes on the wooden floor. Standing up with the cake plate in his hands.

"I'll be heading back to my apartment now."

"Mingyu...did i scare you?"

Mingyu shook his head.

"No, don't think much of it. Goodnight hyung."

"G-goodnight..."

~

@jeon97

232 likes
@jeon97 why did i do that???

-click to view the 111 comments-

~

Seok-snitch-bitch
11:36pm

I hate you

Bish

_______

Sorry, this is very bad writen.
~
Finnally yall omg, I'm alive guys dwr.

That was tiring, sorry that i don't really do updates on  this book, just school is very annoying, ugh, didn't think college will be this hard and tiring.

Im trying so hard to update but i just cant find the moment were i can just sit and write.

Sorry guys.

Also, thank you so so much for 200 reads!! Pls make sure to vote, i will really appreciate it

It's 2:03 am in my country yall, i should sleep.

See ya! I love you guys

--2032 words--

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 536 23
Dino x Seventeen One-shots because we need more of it. Requests are open!❤️ Stories are completely frictional. For easier understanding: Normal - Nar...
106K 2.9K 59
"I dare you to kiss Joshua" Kim Mingyu said out of nowhere and i frowned at his dare, like what the heck "No way i am not doing that" i just said to...
69.7K 3K 97
𝘢 𝘣𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘣𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘥 𝘭𝘦𝘦 𝘫𝘪𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘯𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘭 𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘮𝘺- 𝘬𝘸𝘰𝘯 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯𝘩𝘢 ...
460K 3.8K 55
𝗯𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝘀𝗺𝘂𝘁 ~ 𝘚𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮 _𝘞𝘖𝘙𝘓𝘋 🌎