His Sunshine (Aris)

By TPNMANGAfan

Maddie is a fourteen year-old girl in the glade with over twenty guys. One day her brother comes and takes he... More

Thomas
This just keeps getting better and better
The banishment
(A/N)
Minho and Maddie backstory
My brother is an idiot... but what else is new?
Two idiots trapped in a maze
New Girl! (No not the show)
Shit just got real
Well... That just happened (The end of the Maze Runner)
The new "home"
Memories
Escaping WICKED
THE CRANKS!!! (insert dramatic music)
The Scorch With nothing but sand and sand and more sand!!
I find a cool father-figure! And a super awkward moment happens
Bertha, The Right Arm And... A Betrayal
WICKED Attack! (The end of Scorch Trials)
Finally, They're Together
The Plan (The Start of Death Cure)
Getting Our Asses Saved And Closer To The City
We Meet An Old Friend And Find A Way In
We kidnap Teresa
Rescuing Minho And Taking Down WICKED
The Safe Haven (End Of Death Cure)
Epilogue
Announcement Brought To You By Bob The Griever
SEQUEL IS UP
Are y'all okay with this?
Discord Sever Is Up!!
Hey, this bs needs to be shared
Hey guys!

Girl Greenie

9.8K 103 116
By TPNMANGAfan

I woke up having to fight for my breath, I couldn't remember anything except for my name, Maddie. I was in a metal cage-box thing, and from the looks of it, it was going up

I felt like I had been pulled out of water for who knows how long. I felt two pieces of paper in my hand, I looked at them closer and saw that they were notes, the first one had my name on it, so I opened it up and began reading.

'I'm so sorry they did this to you, I only took you with me to make sure you were safe, and then of course they sent you in anyways. You're probably wondering who I am, I'm you older brother Thomas, and I need you to know that I will be seeing you again soon. I'm always watching you even if you can't see me. I love you M, more than anyone and anything. Make sure none of those boys touch you -Tommy' and there was a picture of a boy with dark brown almost black eyes and dark brown hair. Which I believe is my brother

But still, I couldn't believe what I just read, I have a brother? Just then the box that I was in started going faster and faster. "Help!" I yelled. "Please!"

Just then the box stopped, and I fell flat on my butt. "Ow!" I whined.

Just then, I was bathed in light. I had to use my arms to cover me.

"It's a girl!" I heard an accented male voice yell.

"Really?"

"No way!"

"Is she cute?"

"She's a kid." Said that same accented voice.

I finally took my arms away from my eyes to see over two dozen boys.

"Don't worry love, we won't hurt you." He said with a smile, holding his hand out to me. He had welcoming brown eyes, blonde hair and a slim yet athletic build, to say he was cute was an understatement.

I hesitantly took his hand, and climbed out of the box-cage thingy.

I was surrounded by boys and when I was looking for somewhere to get away, I saw a tower thing and several things to throw, so I did the natural thing. I let go of the boy's hand and ran towards the tower, picking up several rocks, I saw this sword thing so I grabbed that too, I climbed up the wooden tower and waited for the boys to try to come anywhere close and when they did, I started throwing stuff.

"Hey! Hey, we just want to talk!" I heard the boy who helped me out of the cage yell.

"Leave me alone or I swear to god, it won't be pretty!" I yelled back.

"If you throw another one of those things- " I threw a rock at the boy before he could finish.

"Go away!" I yelled as I threw another rock.

"I'm coming up! I'm coming up!" I heard the accented boy yell.

I stopped throwing things and waited.

The boy came up and held his hand foe me to shake.

"My name's Newt. Do you remember yours?"

I nodded. "It's Maddie."

He nodded. "Let's head down, alright?" It was my turn to nod.

He brought me down the ladder and the boys were all looking at us.

Newt looked at my hands. "What are those?"

I looked down and saw that I still had the notes, I gave him the one I hadn't read yet.

He read it and his eyes went wide at some point.

"What is it Newt?" Asked a leader like voice.

"It's a note." Newt said.

"What does it say?" Another blonde said, he did not look as welcoming as Newt.

"'Dear Gladers, the girl we have sent has a protective brother we're planning to send at some point and is only fourteen years old, so please try not to flirt with her. We have sent her for her protection and if we kept her she would not be safe. Protect her from the dangers of the maze -The creators.'" I felt all of the boys eyes on me.

"Alright you read the note, no flirting with the kid!" The leader's voice yelled at the boys. "Well since your young, let's have you work with Frypan in the kitchen, if that doesn't work a Med-jack, and if that doesn't work a track-hoe. Oh and I'm Alby by the way."

I nodded and shook his hand. Newt grabbed my hand and dragged me towards the kitchen. And yes, I was blushing.

"Sorry but you'll probably have  a few guys looking at you from time to time. So just watch out." Newt said with the welcoming smile he seemed to always sport so far. I nodded keeping my head down.

On our way to the kitchen Newt was kinda giving me the tour, well, what was on the way to the kitchen.

When we got there I saw someone making something, so I pulled my hand away from Newts and went to where the food was. What? I was hungry.

Anyways, when I tried to grab some food a hand came out of nowhere and hit my hand back.

"Not until the bonfire tonight." Came a voice, I looked and saw a dark skinned boy.

"Huh?" I honestly was very confused.

"You heard me Greenie, no food until tonight." He again said playfully glaring at me.

I sighed but nodded.

"Frypan, this is Maddie she's going to work with you, and if that doesn't work a Med-jack or a track-hoe." Newt explained, Fry nodded and smiled at me

A couple of hours later, me and Frypan made a great meal, since I was so good at cooking I made the food with Fry.

A couple of guys looked at me, but didn't flirt with me because they were scared of Frypan, Newt and Alby.

I was talking to the Med-jacks Clint and Jeff and the keeper of the slicers Winston, when Newt grabbed my hand and pulled me over to a tan skinned, dark haired boy.

"Maddie, this is Minho, the keeper of the runners, they go around the maze trying to find a way out." Newt said. I shook Minho's hand and he smiled

"Looks like the glade has a little sister to deal with." Minho laughed, I smiled. It was comforting to know that some of these boys only saw me as a little sister.

"Alby needs me for something but I just wanted to introduce you two." Newt smiled, I was pretty sure I was blushing, but thank god I was able blame it on the fire since I was pretty close to it. "See you two around." He winked at me and patted Minho's shoulder.

I looked to where he walked off to then turned to Minho, when I turned I saw him smirking, I raised an eyebrow. "What?"

"Oh nothing, I just saw you blushing." Minho's smirk became wider. I didn't think that was possible.

If I wasn't blushing before, I sure as hell was blushing then. "Well- I- ah..." I stammered. His smirk grew wider (was that even possible?)

"Don't tell Newt, or anyone for that matter." I gave him the cutest look I could muster. He laughed and gave in.

I turned and saw Newt talking and laughing with Alby, at some point Newt turned to me, gave me a nod and smile and turned back to Alby.

Beside me I saw Minho smirking.

"What?" I asked him.

"You were staring at Newt~" Minho teased, which made me blush... again.

"Shut up you shank." I grumbled. Minho laughed which infuriated me, and then of course Minho probably won't keep me having a crush on Newt a secret forever.

Little did I know that in three months my life was going to change.

(A\N)                                                                                                                                                                                  (Okay so a few things. I'm going to make Minho, Thomas and Newt gay. I'm a huge Newtmas shipper and I just wanted to make Minho gay cause y'now why not? And just so you know we're not meeting Aris for a couple of chapters since we meet him in the Scorch Trials. This is also my first time posting a fanfiction so please go easy on me, but I do except ideas and ways to make it better because I know I'm not the greatest writer. I'll be posting every five to seven days so about every week, except for the second chapter that should come out in the next few days. Anyways have a great day or night or whatever, and remember, you all have someone out there who loves you for you :) Also I don't own the Maze Runner because if I did, everything in this would be canon, and I mean everything.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
1.7K 64 6
" i kissed the scars on her skin. i still think you're beautiful, & i don't ever wanna lose my best friend. " in which cho kang and tara carpenter ha...
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
4.5K 67 44
A girl who doesn't remember anything about her life not even her name. She arrives to a place called the Glade but doesn't know how she got there. Sh...