Noble Six

By -Noble_Six-

A bio for my oc More

Bio

54 4 10
By -Noble_Six-

Name: Alexander Ambrose

Goes by: Noble Six, Six, Spartan, Demon, Grim Reaper, Lone Wolf, Alex (only those he allows)

Age: 19-21 (depends on situation)

Height: 6'9

Weight: 239 (without armor), 1239 (with armor

Looks:

Origin: Basic CAT II spartan upbringing. Orphaned by the Covenant and became a spartan for revenge, was better than average spartan IIIs and so was pulled out of Beta company. He became a headhunter and was partners with Jun until Jun went to become a member of NOBLE team. From then on he earned his titles of Lone Wolf and Grim Reaper. He eventually went into a highly classified space program before becoming the new Noble Six. Halo Reach campaign happens and he escapes the Covenant off Reach.

Abilities: enhanced strength, speed, reflexes, agility, weapons master, hand-to-hand combat master, tactician, expert pilot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 7.8K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.1M 49.6K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
473K 17K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...