๐๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐Š๐ž๐ž๏ฟฝ...

By -BREEEZY-

โŒœ โ ๐ˆ ๐ƒ๐„๐’๐๐„๐‘๐€๐“๐„๐‹๐˜ ๐–๐€๐๐“ ๐“๐Ž ๐…๐”๐‚๐Š ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐ƒ๐ƒ๐‹๐„ ๐Ž๐… ๐€ ๐•๐Ž๐‹๐‹๐„๐˜๐๐€... More

โŒœ๐‘ท๐‘ณ๐‘จ๐’€๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ ๐‘ญ๐‘ถ๐‘น ๐‘ฒ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฌ๐‘ท๐‘บโŒŸ
Chapter 1 - ๐‘ญ๐’๐’š
Chapter 3 - ๐‘ญ๐’๐’“ ๐’š๐’๐’–
Chapter 4 - ๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’‚๐’„๐’‰
Chapter 5 - ๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’‚๐’„๐’‰ ๐’‘๐’• ๐Ÿ
Chapter 6๏ฟผ - ๐‘ด๐’๐’—๐’Š๐’†
Chapter 7 - ๐‘ด๐’๐’—๐’Š๐’† ๐’‘๐’• ๐Ÿ
Chapter 8 - ๐‘ฏ๐’๐’‘๐’† ๐’€๐’๐’– ๐‘บ๐’•๐’‚๐’“๐’—๐’†
Chapter 9 - ๐‘ถ๐’“๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š
Chapter 10 - ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ญ๐’‚๐’๐’”
Chapter 11 - ๐‘ฑ๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’–๐’” ๐‘ด๐’–๐’„๐’‰ ?
Chapter 12 - ๐‘ซ๐’“๐’–๐’๐’Œ๐’†๐’ ๐‘ณ๐’๐’—๐’†
Chapter 13 - ๐‘ฏ๐’๐’๐’… ๐‘ญ๐’Š๐’“๐’Ž ๐‘ฏ๐’Š๐’๐’‚๐’•๐’‚
Chapter 14 - ๐‘ท๐’–๐’„๐’Œ๐’†๐’“ ๐‘ผ๐’‘
Chapter 15 - ๐‘ซ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐‘ซ๐’†๐’—๐’Š๐’
Chapter 16 - ๐‘ฎ๐’๐’–๐’„๐’Œ ๐‘ฎ๐’๐’–๐’„๐’Œ ๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ
Chapter 17 - ๐‘ช๐’๐’Ž๐’‡๐’๐’“๐’• & ๐‘ช๐’‚๐’๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’†
Chapter 18 - ๐‘ด๐’“. ๐‘ณ๐’๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’Ž๐’‚๐’
Chapter 19 - ๐‘จ ๐‘ธ๐’–๐’†๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’
Chapter 20 - ๐‘จ ๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’•๐’•๐’๐’† ๐‘ป๐’‚๐’๐’Œ
Chapter 21 - ๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’… ๐‘ด๐’†, ๐‘ซ๐’‚๐’…๐’…๐’š
Chapter 22 - ๐‘น๐’†๐’‘๐’†๐’“๐’„๐’–๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’๐’”
Chapter 23 - ๐‘จ ๐‘ช๐’๐’๐’„๐’†๐’“๐’๐’†๐’… ๐‘ฒ๐’†๐’๐’Ž๐’‚
Chapter 24 - ๐‘ญ ๐’Š๐’” ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐‘ญ๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’…๐’”
Chapter 25 - ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐‘จ๐’“๐’† ๐’€๐’๐’– ๐‘ซ๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ?
Chapter 26 - ๐‘ป๐’“๐’‚๐’…๐’† ๐‘ฐ๐’• ๐‘จ๐’๐’ ๐‘ญ๐’๐’“ ๐’‚ ๐‘ญ๐’‚๐’๐’•๐’‚๐’”๐’š
Chapter 27 - ๐‘บ๐’–๐’“๐’‘๐’“๐’Š๐’”๐’† ๐‘บ๐’‰๐’๐’“๐’•๐’š
Chapter 28 - ๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’•๐’‰ ๐‘ป๐’Š๐’Ž๐’† ๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’†'
Chapter 29 - ๐‘ป๐’“๐’–๐’•๐’‰ ๐‘ฏ๐’–๐’“๐’•๐’”, ๐‘ซ๐’๐’†๐’”๐’'๐’• ๐‘ฐ๐’•?
Chapter 30 - ๐‘ช๐’๐’–๐’‘๐’๐’†'๐’” ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’‚๐’‘๐’š ๐’‡๐’•. ๐‘ฒ๐’†๐’๐’Ž๐’‚
Chapter 31 - ๐‘ด๐’๐’–๐’•๐’‰ ๐’•๐’ ๐‘ด๐’๐’–๐’•๐’‰ ๐‘ช๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’” ๐‘ฌ๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ

Chapter 2 - ๐‘ถ๐’๐’† ๐‘ด๐’๐’“๐’† ๐‘ป๐’“๐’š

115K 4K 16K
By -BREEEZY-

-𝗧𝗪𝗢-
❝【𝓞𝓷𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓣𝓻𝔂】❞

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ
Little [Y/n] does
have the hots for Hinata
after all
*+:。.。  。.。:+*

A—fter a long session bickering with Kenma, [Y/n] quickly got her makeup done and threw something together to match her hoodie so she could accompany Kenma on the fly.

Of course he wasn't happy with her though. The sun was down for heaven's sake. They were more than pushing it close.

"I told you sorry a thousand times." [Y/n] continued apologizing as they entered the building. "What more do you wan...." Upon entry her words were forgotten. The place had surpassed her expectations of being huge. It was gigantic—no it was...MASSIVE.

Usually in America buildings would look really big, but as soon as you got inside the area was actually really small. But not this. The stadium was true to size alright.

[Y/n]'s [E/c] eyes twinkled at the packed stadium before her. At first she didn't want to join Kenma with his trip to the stadium because she was worried she would be the center of attention. She couldn't explain why, it was just how she always felt everytime she went somewhere new. She hated it.

Thankfully all of her doubts about being the center of attention were put to shame by the extravagant decor and size of the stadium. Not just that, but everyone was too focused on the players who were currently warming up. So busy that they couldn't pay any care to the girl and her companion.

"Kenma! Look how high the ceiling is!!" [Y/n] gushed like she was a child in an arcade with thousands of the latest and high tech games that she could play forever without ever getting tired or bored.

"Someone's excited." The brunette teased, noticing the glow in his friend's [E/c] eyes. Which, strangely enough, reminded him of a certain someone.

[Y/n] and Kenma had both shared the same feelings for the sport known as volleyball but after studying abroad for so long it seemed as if her love for the sport had died down quite a bit. That was until she stepped into the stadium and all of her memories came back at once. It felt like an anvil had fell from the sky and landed on her directly.

"I can't believe I actually wanted to stay at home and watch the game live on tv..." She awed. The woman was ashamed for even suggesting such a stupid idea.

"Come on [Y/n] , we should find our seats before the game starts." Kenma urged his friend who seemed to be too busy checking out all the players on the court.

"Yeah, seats.." She was zoned out.

Kenma clicked his tongue which made a 'tss' sound and walked ahead of [Y/n]; presumably to guide her to her seat location.

She followed him and smiled happily once she noticed how close to the front they were getting. "How'd you manage to get us front row tickets Kenma?" Surely he must have used his famous boy charm to persuade somebody. The view of the players had just gotten about ten times better. It fueled her hungry heart. The view was definitely something [Y/n] could get use to.

"Remember that invite I told you about earlier?" Kenma pointed towards someone on the court. "Does he seem familiar to you?"

[Y/n] followed Kenma's finger and her eyes landed on a familiar figure. He was a more taller player with lean with broad shoulders, well-built arms, and a muscular frame. But what really stood out was his black hair that was a tad bit messy and had spikes going upwards due to his bed head.

"Rooster Head!" She giggled recognizing her old pal Kuroo.

To [Y/n]'s surprise, even over all the loud cheers and excitement that filled the stadium Kuroo heard her. He recognized her [H/c] hair right away and sent a flirtatious smile along with a wave towards your direction. Of course his fans didn't know that and went crazy, bickering over which one of them it was meant for.

Paying no mind to the desperate girls who all wanted a piece of him like turkey on Thanksgiving, she mouthed some words of encouragement to him. Thanks to their front row seats it wasn't that difficult for him to determine them either.

"Good Luck!" She smiled full-heartedly.

He returned the gesture and mouthed something back to her. Of course she didn't pick up on it though because well...How should she put this? She was a bit dense when it came to things like that.

"He said he'll be expecting to see us both cheering him on." Kenma's bored tune echoed. Kenma knew the woman wasn't too good at reading lips so he studied her and kuroo's conversation carefully incase something like that had happened.

"Definitely!" She cheerfully replied not long before the lights dimmed and the crowd went silent, signalling it was time for the game to begin.

╭ ╮

╰ ╯

The game progressed further and [Y/n] couldn't help but notice that most of her attention was only being drawn to one player. An unfamiliar player at that. Sure Kuroo was the one who invited her and it would be wrong of [Y/n] not to show him any attention but she couldn't help herself. The man in question was like a magnetic force and she was iron, he stood out like a fish walking on land. His form, his spikes, receives, everything he did, it was so majestic, so synchronized, so well thought out.

"Kenma, is that the same boy from Karusuno?" She questioned pointing to the ginger haired player she had yet to take her eyes off of.

"Is that who you've been checking out all this time? So it's true? Little [Y/n] does have the hots for Hinata after all." Kenma tried to stifle his laugh so he wouldn't draw any attention to the both of you.

The woman's body began to burn from embarassment of his words. In reply she said nothing and looked away, knowing that her flustered state would give him his answer.

"What do you mean "After all" ? She queried. The last part threw her off, that meant he knew she was interested in Hinata way before even she did. Was Kenma some sort of dark magician? Because that shouldn't be possible. There were no obvious signs, and she literally just started checking him out.

"Well it was pretty obvious actually, from way back at the house when I told you to wear orange. You could've worn anything, but you're wearing Karusuno merchandise. The word 'Fly' it was sort of their motto since they were the black crows and everything. But its not just that, the back of your hoodie... It has the number 10 on it. And I'm sure you're aware of this by now but, number 10 is Hinata's number." Kenma briefly explained. Maybe he was over analyzing it but hey. Seems like she was trying to seduce Hinata to him.

Did he seriously just come to that conclusion all by his self because she randomly decided to wear a hoodie that just happened to be from Karusuno?

That was...intense.

"Kenma I can assure you Its not like that, this was all by coincidence I swear." [Y/n] defended.

"Yeah, yeah, calm down little Hinata, Kuroo just scored."

Shaking the topic off, she stood up to cheer for Kuroo. It seemed like everyone else had the same idea as well when thousands of his die hard fans began to shout praises at the top of their lungs for him.

Returning her gaze to a certain ginger, she noticed his smile fade as he heard praises from the crowd that were directed towards his teammate. Come to think of it, even though he seemed to be one of the best players on the team, his fans weren't nearly as supportive as they should be. He looked all gloomy.

The game went on as usual, Kuroo was doing a brilliant job. Hinata however was letting his nerves get the best of him and because of that the opposing team slowly began to gain the upper hand. Every time he would miss the ball a serious of boos and curses would follow. I'm sure they were doing this because they knew he was better than that, but perhaps it wasn't the right approach to go about it..

"Kenma, why isn't anyone cheering for Hinata?" [Y/n] asked timidly.

"Its sort of like a butterfly effect I guess. Since no one is cheering for him, everyone else feels like it isn't their place, they don't want to be the center of attention. Personally, I wouldn't do it either. So just let it go." Kenma didn't want his friend to pull crazy stunts that they'd both regret later.

[Y/n] didn't know him, sure, but what if it was her out there? How would she feel? "I want to say something..." She spoke aloud.

"No. No, don't you dare say anything." Kenma replied to your aloud thinking, quickly shutting whatever it was that you were thinking about down.

"Oh he's about to score!" A child from the audience stood up with his fist raised as Hinata quickly jumped up to spike the ball.

"Sit down honey, that's what you said the other five times." His mother hushed him, bitterly.

[Y/n]'s eyes lit up as she followed Hinata's every movement. Just after he reclined his hand back and spiked the ball making it seem as though a point was certain, a blocker stopped him.

Hinata's smile, that was obviously fake by now due to the harsh criticisms he was receiving, completely fell. His eyes was now filled with fear, fear that he infact, could not score another point.

Which was probably true in all honesty, it was starting to look like he kinda sucked.

Just as his coach was approaching the court, probably to bench him for the night. [Y/n] felt her body move without permission. She was now acting entirely on emotion. Emotions that seemed to be a mixture of anger and something else, she couldn't tell what. But she did know that she should probably sit back down because of all the stares she was now receiving.

It was too late, she was in too deep. She had to say something...anything atleast. She was angry. He was on the court trying his best out there and no one could see it. No one cared, and she didn't know why. It was really pissing her off though. But what overpowered this emotion was the belief she felt, belief that he could in fact score another point. The entire stadium went silent, curious as to what the [e/c] girl would do next.

"Hinata," She broke the death-like silence.

Oh God. She called him Hinata. Talk about rude. She doesn't even know the man. To make matters worst she just interrupted an entire game. This is Japan for heaven's sake. Things like this won't just slide. They take their manners extremely serious over here. She's definitely going to jail after this...

"You can do it...." Sit down [Y/n], sit the hell down. Her inner self quarreled. "I believe in you, even if no one else does, okay? Just one more time? One more try, and if you fail, then...just try again after that? I know you can do it. In all honesty, I don't know how you'll pull it off but it has to be possible, right?" The stadium was still silent, and thousands of people continued to stare. She was ready to cry, and of course it was all Kenna's fault, he should have told her to sit back down.

She didn't even know why the hell she was standing up here saying all this in the first place. Perhaps she should shut up while there was still time. "Even if you're not able to pull it off, you should atleast keep trying. Don't mind everyone else. We're all rooting for you okay? Well...at least I know I am." They didn't seem to be on the boat as her. "So try again...for my sake atleast. Maybe then all this embarrassment wouldn't be in vain?" She laughed awkwardly to ease the tention.

No body else was laughing.

After realizing the gravity of what was happening [Y/n] turned around from embarrassment. Yeah, Kenma was right. America did rot your brain.

She wanted to go back home, this was so bad. Hinata's probably going to file a restraining order now, and the entire nation's going to be laughing at her. She'd make the news, she'll be a meme, her life was over.

Tomorrow's headline 'lovesick girl tries to seduce volleyball player with her words.' All her old friends from school would see, then she'd have to move to another country (again), and sell fruits on the side of the road for the rest of her life.

Turning around however, was an even worse idea, because it exposed the number 10 that was engraved on the back of her hoodie. Big, bold, and in black.

Fucking Kenma's fault again!

The number gave Hinata even more reason to feel good about himself. Though, she didn't know this at the time.

The stadium remained silent for a total of two minutes. The longest two minutes of [Y/n]'s life. She could hear herself breathing, and her throat began to hurt every time she swallowed. Her eyes were screwed shut and she just couldn't bother opening them back up at the moment.

The woman was near seconds away from crying.

Newton was right. For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction

After what felt like hours of silence a few people began to clap, and just like that the whole stadium was erupting in cheers, a chant even broke lose in Hinata's honour.

It was heartwarming.

Tss, if they would just do that in the first place, then all of this could've been avoided.

The coach gave Hinata a pat on the back before reciting the three words Hinata never expected after his performence tonight.

"One more try."

Hinata's brown eyes softened at [Y/n], both at her, and at her words, he took each one of them to heart. Even if you didn't realize it, that night, at that particular stadium, those words, the words engraved onto your hoodie, the number ten in the back, he would carry everything about that night with him forever.

Because of you, he knew that there was someone out there, who would support him, no matter if he won or lost. There was someone who saw him for more than his accomplishments, someone who saw him as an actual human being who had feelings. Someone who's faith in him surpassed even his own.

The woman turned back around after hearing all the cheering and for a split second the two made eye contact.

During that split second Hinata mouthed something to her. But just like before she couldn't tell what.

"Thank you." Kenma responded in an annoyed tune.

"What?" [Y/n] questioned, not quite understanding what Kenma was talking about.

"He said thank you."

Thought [Y/n] felt her actions were small and meaningless, they changed the flow of the game detrimentally. And that night, because of her...they did infact win the championship.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

769K 22.2K 68
(I'll write this in later) It's been years an I did not write that in later ๐Ÿง
587K 18.3K 34
โ†ณ anime thighs โ†ด โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ แฌแŸธแŸธ แ”พ โ””โžค แดกสœแด‡ษด แด‹แด‡ษดแดแด€ แดแด‡แด‡แด›s สœษชs ษดแด‡แดก ษขแด€แดแด‡ส€ ษดแด‡ษชษขสœส™แดส€ โ€โžท |date started : 3/30/21 |date ended : 6/30/21 k.kozume x fem reader
601K 23.5K 22
๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฅ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ? redstring soulm...
3.7K 30 10
You are y/n Tetsurล. You're Kuroo's little sister. Your best friend is Hinata Shoyo. You go through a lot at home, so you keep to yourself and always...