.;It's my choice;. FoxyXoc

Por chichiwaffles

Vixen Von helck' is a 18year-old girl. Well almost 18, she has gone to live with her cousin in California whe... Más

Part one: prolouge
Part two: balloons of mischief
Part three: finally meeting
Part four: Mr.Handsome?
Part five: looking into the eyes of my savor
Part six: meeting the crew
Part seven: the gentle bunny?
Part eight: gift of Arf
Part nine: settling in
Part ten: love game
Part eleven: MERRY XMAS!
Part twelve: no more Mr. Nice Fox
Part thirdteen: wet pillows
Part fourteen: new friend?
Part fithteen: insane bunny
Writer's note
Part sixteen: Hospitality
Part seventeen: finding hope
Part eighteen: Frēddy De Aur
Part nineteen: bigger grins
Part twenty: Tracked Down(Part 1)
Part twentyone: Terrific Memories
Part twentytwo: Tracked Down(part 2)
Part twentythree: Tracked Down(part 3)
Part twentyfive: clearing things up
Part twentysix: good things happen to whoever waits
Updates,
Part twentyeight: Bibby bobby boo
Part twentynine: baby's here
Part thirty: Alice
Authors note

Part twentyfour: Tacked Down(part 4)

100 2 3
Por chichiwaffles

[Freddy]

A loud groan escapes my mouth once I lean up on a soft, cushiony surface. The couch. Somehow from fighting Ronnie last night.... I got here in a place I'm not even sure of.

"Bro? You alright?" I turn my was away from the dark kitchen of the house to my brother who's bed head could e mistaken as a golden bird on his head.

"Y-yea," I nod and look over who's all here. Foxy, Vixen, and Gabby.

Foxy has bed hair of course. him and Vixen must of shared a little blowup bed on the floor. He doesn't have his hook on, well I'm glad he doesn't because that's only for the Pizzeria.

Vixen stands up and I can see her better, she's wearing grey yoga pants that show some of her baby-bump, since her angel shirt is too short for her right now.

Then lastly gabby, who is wearing torn up skinny jeans that are sliver, a all grey shirt. and his funky socks that are golden and white with stars here and there.

"W-what happened?" I stuttered struggling to stand up but Gabby just pushed me back down on the couch.

"You, you were attacked by Ronnie," his ears flicked around listening to my groans of pain.

"Tell me something I don't know," I growled as he sat beside me on the couch, wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

He chuckled then patted my back, "you..surprisingly survived?" I winced from how hard he touch my back. it still hurt a little.

"Are you alright Freddy?" Vixen scoots over to me on the floor, looking up while her baby blue eyes are twinkling.

I place my hand on her head and scratch her ear, "I'm alright," I smile then she smiles back letting out a sigh.

"Thee lad is er, alright lass," foxy comes over as his huge feet hit the wooden floor. he picks up Vixen and turns to us, "thee lass has been up er night. I'll be taken er to bed," he waves then leaves the room.

Gabby sighs then leans his head on my shoulder, "I'm also tired as well, we though you wouldn't ever wake up,"

I sigh myself then scratch my swore, aching head. "I wonder if Bonnie's alright," then lean back into the couch listening to my brother's quiet snores as he fell asleep.

I hope he's doing fine. I can't lose that bunny. he's such a good friend. I've been everywhere with him, since grade school we've been such good friends.

[Bonnie]

I twitch my ear, listening to the nurses outside my door. talking, complaining probably. maybe even complaining about caring for me.

"You fine?" A voice quiet as soft asks me not far away from my bed.

It's Cory, I know it.

"C-Cory?" I stutter reaching out to grab anyone close to me.

"It's me," he chuckles then grabs my hand tightly.

I sigh then hear him climb up on the bed and snuggle over to me, resting his head on my shoulder.

"I've talked to your doctors and nurses," he starts, whispering quietly and rubbing my ear.

"And?" I ask struggling to put my arm around him. then finally get it around his waist.

"They said you're allowed to leave under the signature of Mike or Jeremy. And Jeremy signed it. so you can leave," he sighed then moves away from me, hopping down from the bed.

"H-hey, where are you going?" I moved my hands all around the bed searching for him.

"I'm getting your clothes hold on," he grumbles. I can hear the chain attached to my pants move around when he grabs my clothes.

"I'll help you," he comes back and grabs my arm. helping me walk in weeks.

I stumble once my foot hits the cold floor. the sensation of the nerves in my foot. I'm getting all of the nerves worked up, since I haven't walked in forever.

"Take my shoulder," Cory grabbed my hand and I'm guessing placed it on his shoulder.

I heard him wince since he's a tiny little fart as I can tell on how I kinda have to lean down to put my hand on his shoulder. that and in pretty sure I grabbed his long hair I'm guessing?

"Umm ok, ahh... I need to remove your gown so I can put on your...clothes," Cory stuttered, I could tell if I had my eyes. His face would be beat red.

"Be my guest," I chuckled and awkwardly held out my arms to my sides so he could take it off.

"B-but.... you're not wearing any... shorts..." he mumbled, his body heat was far away from mine. he's still embarrassed!

"Cory, don't be embarrassed or feel awkward about it. were both guys, it's fine," I waved my hand to show him not to be worried in anyway.

He gulped loudly then I felt his body heat come closer, then warm little hands on my waist then my shoulders, then to the strings that held the gown.

"H-here I go," he sighed; I felt him come closer reaching the strings. I'm guessing he had to stand on his toes to take the gown off.

Once I felt it being removed a cold flash went over me. well it should since I'm now naked and under a air vent.

"O-ok... now pants...," Cory stuttered walking away while his heels clicked on the floor, then came back holding underwear I'm presuming.

"C-can you lift your leg? Left one?" Cory continued stuttering. he grabbed my left leg gently and started lifting it up,

"Yea, I got it," I could feel myself blushing while he slipped on my shorts.

"Don't touch anything..," I turned my head away though I can't see anything.

He gasps loudly then shoves my shorts all the way up to my crotch being careful not to touch.... anything.

"Ok. the big ones over," he sighs loudly taking a breath of relief.

Now for my clothes? The air is making me shiver. and I hope my... doesn't shoot up.

"Ok, I'll get your clothes," Cory mumbled then his heels again walked away tapping loudly then coming back with more clip-clops.

This sequence of awkward silence and me trying to hide my erection continued until I was fully dressed in torn up skinny jeans, white T-shirt, purple plaid long T over my shirt. Then purple Jays on my feet.

"Thanks," I shrugged feeling around for the bed or the chairs they put in there for visitors, stumbling over something square and being caught by Cory then him struggling to keep me up.

"Ugnnn, you're kinda heavy," he sighed then showed me where the bed was and helped me sit down.

"Sorry Cory." I had a grip on his arm so he wouldn't run off. I wanted to talk to him about our last encounter.

"Um, you ready to go? I can hear Jeremy making his jokes like Pre-vent and crap," Cory laughed then grabbed my hand and pulled me up watching as I stumbled then stood fine.

"Yea, let's get out of here. I'm tired of being around it, not seeing it of course," I laughed then grabbed Cory's shoulder as he lead me out of the room into the waiting room.

I can't wait to talk to my friends again. but I'm going to miss seeing them.. a lot, I hope Vixen's getting along with her pregnancy.

[Gabby]

"C'mon," I growl as I crept around in the shadows of the restaurant where Ronnie should be.

We deiced that we've had enough of Ronnie's shit and pranks so I said I'll take care of everything here, if someone messes with my brother.. they're dead, no questions asked. so Ronnie hurt my brother, he's getting the death of his pathetic life.

"Come out, come out, where ever you are~" Ronnie cooed while he tapped a large knife on the metal walls of the hallway.

I slowly started to move in the shadows right in front of him but he didn't suspect a thing.

"HA!" He stabbed into the wall were I just moved away from.

"Stupid rabbit," I laughed and continued to nudge away from the shadows and tripped him while I dodged the knife being thrown.

"You bastered..," he growled then stood up fast and was about to grab the knife when I grabbed his leg and shoved him against the wall, penning his arms about him with my left hand while my right hand was placed on his throat.

"Miss me?" I growled while I smirked evilly and gripped his neck tighter.

"I-it's you..." he breathed heavily and struggled to free his hands.

I laughed, " it's me...," Then twisted his neck, braking it.

I watched as his lifeless body flopped on the floor. I stood there for a moment sighing as I realized what I did then grabbed a cigaret from my pocket and lit it; smoking my troubles away.

"Better call up Mike and Jeremy," I grabbed my phone then dialed their numbers and explained to them what happened.

"Y-you what?!" Mike mumbled still stuttering.

"Snapped his neck, ya'll know. killed him," I shrugged and walked around in circles.

Jeremy grabbed the phone, "you killed him? Dude, you could go to jail for killing a innocent-"

I stopped him before he could go on, "-innocent? You're calling a man who gouged out my friends eyes, tried hurting a pregnant woman, AND hurting my twin brother! So I'm not the murder here, I'm the fucking savor." and with that I hung up the phone.

"It'll be when I die when they call a insane freak a 'innocent'"

(( so YAHS it's finished, sorry for not updating on this and my bleach fanfic I've been upset about my horrible breakup with my Ex-boyfriend. I hope it's not terrible and you enjoy it my waffles^^ ))

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

8.8K 118 16
Lucas was pissed, taking his stupid brother gregory to a childish pizza plex, besides, he read all about faz-bear entertainment, the accidents, the d...
374 26 26
A small child made their own animatronic and kept it a secret for years as it can transform into Glitch Mode, Nightmare Mode, Medical Mode and Plushy...
1.8K 58 14
Foxy Adams starting going to a different school, Fazbear High, because he moved away from his original hometown, Wisconsin to New York. When he's at...
1.8K 89 15
For many years, a certain pizzeria was the place a young girl used to go to as a child. She loved coming here almost everyday to spend time with her...