|Advance Male Hero| (Kengan A...

By TrashPai205

Y/N is a martial artiest who really loved fighting strong opponenets, and his lust for battle decided to take... More

Bio & Harem
New student & USJ: 1
Attack on USJ: 2
Rest & hangout: 3
Sports Festival Announcement: 4
U.A. Race: 5
Calvary Battle: 6
Old Friends: 7
Halloween Special
The Bracket: 8
A/N: Next chapter coming soon & Also new story coming soon
Tournament 2: 10
Tournament 3: 11
Tournament 4 + Special Chapter: 12
Tournament 5: 13
Tournament Final, Advance vs Explosion: 14
A/N: Something Special

Tournament 1: 9

289 6 0
By TrashPai205

Present Mic: READY? START!

Aoyama wasted no time as he started firing laser beams at Izuku, and Izuku started to dodge his attacks without using his Quirk. Izuku started to run around the arena to avoid Aoyama's beams, he ducked, side-stepped, and jumped over, meanwhile Aoyama was doing his best on not letting his stomach ache as he was starting to tremble a bit.

Izuku: 'I just have to wait until his stomach starts aching. Then I'll have the chance to get him out of the arena.'

Aoyama: Here comes a big one...!

Aoyama started to charge up a big laser beam to shoot at Izuku. Izuku took noticed of this and kept on running circles around Aoyama, hoping he won't be able to hit him. As Aoyama got done charging his laser, he quickly turned Izuku and shot a massive laser beam at Izuku. Izuku quickly dodged out of the way, but he got hit by it, causing half of his gym uniform to be ripped off. He quickly got back up and looked at Aoyama, and Aoyama started to struggle and couldn't keep his stance, and even his pants started to fall off.

Aoyama: M-My pants! *Tries to pull them up*

Izuku took this chance to run up to Aoyama and pushes him off the arena. Aoyama was struggling to fight back, since his stomach was hurting and his pants were almost about to fall off. When they got to the boundaries of the arena, Izuku grabbed Aoyama by the collar of his uniform and judo throws him out of bounds, causing Aoyama to get the wind knocked out of him.

Midnight: Aoyama is out of bounds! Midoriya advances to round two!

The crowd started to roar loud for Izuku's victory. And Izuku had a smile on his face and waved at the crowd.

Present Mic: IN THE FINALS, THE FIRST PERSON TO ADVANCE TO THE SECOND ROUND IS IZUKU MIDROIYA FROM CLASS A!

In the Class A bleachers, Uraraka and Iida was cheering for Izuku's victory, and some of the other classmates smiled at him. Then Y/N came out of the entrance of the stance bleachers and went to go take a seat by Jiro and Momo.

Jiro: What's up, Y/N. Where've you been?

Y/N: I was having a chat with someone, but it was nothing important. *Looks at Izuku* So, Izuku Midoriya goes on to the second round. That's good to hear.

Momo: Yeah. But I don't know why he didn't use his Quirk, though... If he plans on winning this tournament without using his Quirk, then I don't see how he'll win this.

Y/N didn't say a word, all he did was wonder if Izuku was actually planning to win this without using One For All. He knows what would happen to Izuku if he uses it, but he still wants Izuku to fight without holding anything back. Uraraka and Iida noticed how Y/N was focusing in on Izuku and how he looked very... serious.

Iida: Y/N... Are you okay?

Y/N: *Snapped out of thoughts* Huh? Oh, yeah... just focusing, that's all.

Some of the students looked at Y/N with curiosity on their face, but they didn't say anything and looked back at the tournament.

Present Mic: YAHOO! THAT WAS KIND OF A BORING FIRST MATCH, BUT WE SHOULD PRAISE THEM BOTH FOR A BRAVELY FOUGHT MATCH!

Izuku and Aoyama was standing in front of each other, and shook each other's hand as a sign of sportsman ship. Everyone started to clap their hands and cheered for them. They both walked to their backstage areas and waved at the crowd.

Todoroki POV

Midoriya won, huh? I thought as I was walking down the hallway getting prepared for my match against Sero. And as I made a left at the corner, my bastard of a dad, Endeavor was standing there waiting for me.

Todoroki: You're in my way.

Endeavor: You're acting disgracefully, Shoto.

I decided to ignore him and walked right pass him, but he just kept on yapping that big mouth of his...

Endeavor: If you used the power in your left side, you would've had an overwhelming victory in the obstacle course and the cavalry battle. Stop this childish rebellion already. You have a duty to surpass All Might. Do you understand? You're different from your siblings. You are the greatest masterpiece!

Todoroki: Is that all you can say, bastard? I will win and advance with just Mom's power. I won't use your power when I fight.

Endeavor: Even if that works for now, you'll soon reach the limits of that power.

Just shut up... Just shut your goddamn mouth, you bastard.

3rd POV

Izuku was making his way towards the bleachers where his classmates are.

Uraraka: Oh, Deku! *Waved* Good work!

Iida: We saved a seat for you!

Izuku smiled and walked down to his friends to take a seat. He noticed that Y/N was in his seat sleeping taking a quick nap with his arms folded. Izuku only chuckled and called him out.

Izuku: Hey Y/N! The next match is about to start!

Y/N wakes up and rubbed his eyes. He turned towards Izuku and waved at him.

Y/N: What's up, Izuku Midoriya. Is it time already?

Momo: Yeah, the next one is going to be Todoroki and Sero.

Y/N: Huh... This should be an interesting fight.

The flames in the arena started to burst again, and the crowd started to roar loudly again. And Todoroki and Sero were already in the arena.

Present Mic: THANKS FOR WAITING! NEXT UP IS THESE GUYS! FIRST UP! HE'S GOOD, BUT WHAT'S WITH THE PLAINNESS HE JUST CAN'T GET RID OF?! FROM THE HERO COURSE, IT'S HANTA SERO!

Sero: That's pretty mean.

Present Mic: VERSUS! TAKING SECOND, THE SON OF THE FLAME HERO, ENDEAVOR! ALSO FROM THE HERO COURSE, IT'S SHOTO TODOROKI!

The crowd started to get hyped and roared louder then the first match. Y/N and Izuku were watching Todoroki very carefully, but Y/N started to look at Todoroki's face, and he could tell that something was wrong.

Y/N: 'Strange... I never seen him act like this.'

Present Mic: AND NOW, FOR THE SECOND MATCH OF THE FINALS! READY... START!

Sero was stretching a bit before quickly shooting tapes out of his elbows, and it looked like he wanted to waste no time trying to beat Todoroki, but Todoroki did nothing as he just stand there looking on the ground. The tape wrapped around Todoroki's body and Sero started to swing him around the arena, and it looked like Sero wanted to win by out of bounds.

Present Mic: A SURPRISE ATTACK AIMED TO PUSH HIS OPPONENT OUT OF BOUNDS! DON'T YOU THINK THAT WAS THE BEST CHOICE FOR THIS SITUATION?! SERIOUSLY, GET HIM, SERO!

Todoroki looked up at Sero with a menacingly look in his eyes.

Todoroki: I'm sorry.

Todoroki stomped his foot to the ground, causing ice to head towards Sero. But the ice ended up turning into an gigantic iceberg as it also made the whole place rumble and alot of the people to be shocked. Todoroki exhaled cold air and released himself from Sero's tape. Sero was stuck in the gigantic ice, and he couldn't move a muscle.

Sero: Don't... Don't you think that's a bit much?

Midnight: *Shivering* Sero, can you move?

Sero: O-Of course not... Ow...

Midnight: Sero is immobilized! Todoroki advances to the second round!

Everyone in the crowd started to chant "Don't worry about it!" to Todoroki. He walked over to Sero and placed a hand on him, and steam started to melt the ice.

Todoroki: Sorry, I went overboard. I was angry.

Y/N looked at Todoroki with a curious look in his eyes. He started to stand up and walk out of the bleachers. Jiro noticed that he was walking away and said:

Jiro: Yo Y/N! Where are you going?

Y/N: *Looks back at Jiro* Just getting prepared for my match against Denki Kaminari.

Kaminari: Hehe! You're on, Y/N!

Y/N only smiled at Kaminari and walked away, but he noticed that Bakugo was staring at him. They both stared each other down for about 10 seconds until Y/N continued walking his way out towards the hallway. As Y/N was walking, he thought of how Todoroki looked when he was fight Sero.

Y/N: For some reason... he looked real upset about something... I can't focus about that right now, I need to focus on my fight against Denki Kaminari next round.

Y/N walked into the his waiting room and begin to practice his new fighting style, Niko Style that his dad taught him, he did stretches, pushups, and sit-ups to get himself prepared. After a few minutes went by, it was finally time for their match.

Present Mic: EVERYBODY, SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT! THE STAGE THAT WAS FROZEN IN THE SECOND MATCH IS FINALLY DRY, SO ON TO THE NEXT MATCH!

The flames burst out again, and Y/N and Kaminari were walking out with smirks on their face.

Present Mic: THE FIGHTER FROM CLASS A! AND MY GOD, LOOK AT THOSE MUSCLES OF HIS! THE NUMBER 1 WINNER FROM THE OBSTACLE COURSE AND THE CALVARY BATTLE! FROM THE HERO COURSE, Y/N OHMA! VERSUS! SPARKING KILLING BOY! FROM THE HERO COURSE, IT'S DENKI KAMINARI!

They both got into the arena and walked to the center of the stage. And the crowd started to get excited for this round, Y/N just stretched while Kaminari did the same.

Y/N: No hard feeling Sparking Boy. But I'm gonna make you hit the pavement.

Kaminari: Oh! Is that soo, huh? Well you're going to be eating those words when I kick your ass. No hard feeling, right?

Y/N and Kaminari both chuckled and finished stretching. Y/N looked over to his classmates bleachers and saw Izuku, Uraraka, Iida, Momo, Mina and Jiro waving at him. He looked over to Class B and saw Pony, Tetsautetsu, Kendo, and Setsuna waving at him as well.

Present Mic: LET'S GET THIS STARTED! READY... START!

Electricity started to surround Kaminari, and Y/N got in a fighting stance and was waiting for Kaminari to attack him.

Kaminari: Indiscriminate Shock... 1.3 Million Volts!

Kaminari shot a huge blasts of electricity towards Y/N, Y/N started going Advance First-stage and dodge away as quickly as possible before it could touch him. Y/N was making his way towards Kaminari, and he noticed that Kaminari let out too much power and he had a dumb look on his face.

Y/N: Already in the bag!

He rushed towards Kaminari without him even noticing. He went behind Kaminari, put his arm around his neck and violently pulls and lifts his body off the ground by using his neck as a lever.

Present Mic: WOW! IT SEEMS LIKE Y/N IS JUST TOO QUICK FOR KAMINARI! AND HE HAS HIM IN A FULL GUILLOITEN! WILL KAMINARI TAP OUT?!

Y/N was choking Kaminari as he felt him getting weaker, but Kaminari didn't tap since he pretty much fried his brain by using too much power. Y/N decided to let him go and Kaminari was laying on the ground.

Y/N: What a shame. Didn't you say you where going to kick my ass? I expected a better fight. But like I said, no hard feelings. *Reverts back to normal*

The crowd was shocked by Y/N performance and started to cheer loud. Izuku and the others were surprised to see Y/N beat Kaminari so easily.

Present Mic: NEVER THOUGHT WE GET TO SEE SOME MMA ACTION IN THE SPORTS FESTIVAL! AND JUST LIKE THAT, Y/N OHMA WINS!

Midnight: Ohma advances to the second round!

Y/N looked down at Kaminari, he still had that dumb look on his face as he kept saying "Yay." Y/N decided to pick him up and fling him over his shoulder as he walked out of the arena.

Y/N: Welp, gotta get this idiot to the nurse's office.

Mirko's POV

I was in the backstage area where I was allowed to go in, I was watching that kid Y/N as he was carrying that electric kid out of the arena as he was waving at the crowd. I must say, not only is he a fighter, he also has skill. But still, I wanna see more of this fighter.

*Ring Ring Ring*

I noticed that my phone was ringing, I picked it up and saw that my boyfriend, Tokita was calling me. I picked up the call and said:

Mirko: What's up, babe.

Niko: (Hey, Rumi. How you've been?)

Mirko: I'm doing good. Just over at the U.A. sports festival enjoying the show. There's alot of capable future heroes I see. But there is one in particular that have the most of my attention, other than Endeavors son.

Niko: (Really? Who? Is it Y/N?)

Mirko: Yeah. How did you know?

Niko: (Let's just say I trained him really well.)

Mirko: Ha! No wonder why those moves look familiar, it was you that have been teaching him. What else? Are you gonna say he's your son as well?

Niko: (........Yes........)

Mirko: Wait, he is...? 

Niko: (Yeah. I've actually wanted to tell you before he went to U.A. But, I kind of felt nervous telling you.)

Mirko: Well Tokita, I wouldn't mind you having a son. And, he's one hell of a kid, he kind of reminds me of you when we were young.

Niko: (Hehe. Well, he didn't have a mom or dad taking care of him ever since he was a little kid acting like a gangster. So I decided to be like a father figure to him and take care of him.)

Mirko: Sound like he had a rough life, glad to hear that someone just as good as you were able to adopt him. 

Niko: (It would be a disappointing to see him waste his power on something petty. But, he's a good kid, even though he doesn't show it from time to time.)

I stand up from my chair and started to walk out of the room. 

Mirko: Well, I've been thinking about letting him join me in the during the internships. I wanna see how much you taught the kid.

Niko: (Hey, go nuts. Ah! My oven! Uh... sorry Rumi, but I gotta get my food out of the oven! Love you!) 

Mirko: Love you, too. *Hangs up*

I continued walking down the hall until I finally saw Y/N walking out of the nurse's office. I then had a smile on my face as I began to walk towards him.

Mirko: Hey! Y/N!

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 32.9K 16
Y\N L\N has been abused by her parents and forced into harmful and intense training that completely drained her. Eventually, she grew quite used to t...
246K 5.1K 64
(Y/N) (L/N). Someone that like to help peoples but don't like to be helped. He have friend but never hang out with them. He preferred to go training...
138K 3.3K 24
BNHAXREADER The first like 10 chapters are short and badly written but the rest is good When Deku, Momo, Kirishima, Iida and todoroki went to go get...
4.2K 24 15
All men are not created equal. There will always be someone out there who is stronger than you, that is a fact of life. There will be those with gre...