Girls Thug To

By KaNene23

KaNene Is Her Name , She's Battling With Her Demons While Still Carrying The Empire On Her Shoulders . Want T... More

Girls Thug To (Edited)
Chapter 2 (Edited)
Chapter 3 (Edited)
Chapter 4 (Edited)
Chapter 5 He return ! (Edited)
Not a Chapter
Chapter 6 He return Pt. 2 (Edited)
Chapter 7 ( Jesus ) (Edited)
Chapter 8 (Edited)
Not A Chapter
Chapter 9 (Edited)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Not A Chapter
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 1 (Edited)

13.3K 268 13
By KaNene23

This is the day we plan family vacation well daddy and my brother have to do some business . So I have to go shopping we're going to Cancun but I need to call my bbfl ( Best Bitch For Life ) Tay , And see if she want to go shopping with me and see if she wanna go on vacation with us cause my brother is bring Jesus so ima bring Tay !

Convo :

Me : Heyyyyy girl

Tay : Where you at nigga

Me : I'm at home bout to get in this shower i was calling you to see what you was doing this week

Tay : Nothing chilling what about you

Me : Girl going on this family vacation and my brother bringing his friend so i decide to see if you can come

Tay : Yesssss bitch you know I do

Me : Ok get ready Im going to be over there to come and get you so we can go shopping

Tay : Aght bye bitch

For y'all who don't know Tay she is my best friend like my sister and we have been friends since 1st grade , She is also 16 but I'm older by some months she is light skinned she is 5.2 ft she real pretty and I love her !

I just hung up and hopped off the bed to go do my hygiene stuff , So I can go pick my girl up and then I thought about my honey Lele now that's my ROD . Don't get me wrong Tay my ROD to but I know if it came down to ......... both of them gone be there lol !

I took a 30 minute shower got out , Put me some black panties and a black bra on . Then I lotions my body from head to toe with bath and body works , Then i looked in my closet for something to wear and i wanted to look thuggish . So I got out a white crop top shirt that say #1 thug in black letters with some black tights and my light brown timberlands . And I made my way to the bathroom and flat ironed my hair , I'm almost done but then I hear my phone ringing so i stopped to go answer it and its Tay to ask me what I'm wearing .

Convo :

Tay : What you got on

Me : A white crop top with my black tights and sone timberlands

Tay : The crop top the say #1 thug in black letters

Me : Girl yeah , How you know

Tay : You know great minds think alike , I got the same thing on i was going for a thuggish look .

Me : Me to girl Aght well let me finish getting ready , I will be there in 30 minutes .

Tay : K

I went back to flat ironing the last piece i got that Brazilian its long come down to my butt , so the I do my make up I don't do a lot but eyeliner and mascara and lipstick or lipgloss . So I put on blood red lipstick , eyeliner , and mascara on , I through on my thick gold chain ! I grabbed my MK white purse my phone , charger and keys , spray some perfume and head down stairs !

" Hey Jordon wanna go to the mall me and Tay going to shop for the vacation "

" Yeah let me tell Jesus so I can scoop him and we will meet yall over there "

" K bye "

So i go find my daddy so I can tell him Tay coming to the vacation , And that I'm leaving to go shopping . I found him and my mother and his office getting busy !

*clears throat*

" Please get a room , anyways I was letting y'all know me and Jordon bout to go the mall and Tay is coming on the vacation "

" Ok baby " my daddy says

" See y'all later ok baby and have fun " my mom says

" K bye mom bye dad love y'all and get in somebody's bed but not mine "

I leave out the front door and i see my brother car is gone already , So I needed to hurry up Tay only live like two streets over . It didn't take me that long when I got to her house , I honked and she came my bitch looked good . We both did we was matching with everything except her hair is curled !

" Look at you omg we gotta take pics ok " Tay said " Ok come on we have to meet Jordon and Jesus , They waiting on us " It took me 45 minutes to get to the mall .

When got there I texted Jordon to ask him where he was , He said they was in foot locker so that's where we meet them . I only bought one pair of shoes and that was the Columbians , Me and Tay got the shoes and the shirt to match ! then we went to Body Central , Wet Seal , and Deb's and a lot more places . We had a lot of bags so we made Jesus and Jordon carry all our bags along with there's to take to the car ! After that we said we was hungry , So we went to bone daddy's that's the best restaurant ever . After dinner the boys went home and I took Tay to go get her bags packed , Cause she was coming over my house cause we leave in the morning .

So then we head back to my house and we walked in took all our stuff to my room , We came back down stairs were we saw our parents smiling and laughing , We spoke grabbed us some water and went down to the basement with my brother and Jesus , They was rolling up three blunts they was on the third one , And lighting the first one so me and Tay went and jumped in the cycle . We smoked all three blunts then they started playing the game , Me and Tay was playing and laughing and shit we was down there for about an hour chilling . I got tired so we went to my room i took a shower then Tay hopped in after me and she got out , We got in the bed and was on our phones for a while then went to sleep !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

377K 11.4K 46
Dream Daniella Davison is girl who has gone through hell and still climbing her way out. She's hard worker and nice girl but please don't mistaken he...
430K 21.3K 45
When Ryann meets Ava - she's intrigued right away from the smooth woman who is more than just a mystery. From her luxurious lifestyle to her love lif...
4.4K 126 33
THIS STORY IS ABOUT A GIRL NAMEDMAI AND SHE GETS BULLIED ALOT ...... BUT READ TO FIND OUT MORE IT'S REALLY GOOD TRUST ME
37.8K 1K 39
As a small girl, she hoped for a prince to come and save her. But growing up she realized no one will save her and that she must save herself. Now; d...