home. ushijima x reader

By babyjai303

it all started when i met a guy named Ushijima... More

part 1✨
part 2✨
part 3✨
part 4✨
part 5✨
part 6✨
part 7✨
part 8✨
part 9✨
part 10✨
part 11✨
part 12✨
part 13✨
part 14✨
part 15✨
part 16✨
part 17✨
part 18✨
part 19✨
part 20✨
part 21✨
part 22✨
part 23✨
part 24✨
part 25✨
part 27✨
part 28✨
part 29✨
part 30✨
part 31✨
part 32✨
part 33✨
part 34✨
part 35✨
part 36✨
part 37✨
part 38✨
part 39✨
✨season finale✨
part 40✨
part 41✨
part 42✨
part 43✨
part 44✨
part 45✨
part 46✨
part 47✨
part 48✨
part 49✨
part 50✨
part 51✨
part 52✨
part 53✨
part 54✨
Part 55✨
Part 56✨
Part 57✨
Part 58✨
Part 59✨
Part 60✨
Part 61✨

part 26✨

1.3K 25 9
By babyjai303

I got in line and just got some fruit because i wasn't particularly hungry, i didn't even know if i could keep it down. I sat by ushijima who gave me a kiss on my forehead, i was hiding something from him and knew if he found out it was gonna bite me in the ass. I didn't tell anyone Aiko was coming tomorrow because i knew i was pushing myself and overtime i would get worse. But i'd be fine right? I was just talking with the team and i was a bit tired so i laid my head on ushijima, i didn't realize i was falling asleep. i woke up and ushijima was playing with my hair, i opened my eyes but i was a bit too weak to sit up. He said "you fell asleep at the table babe", i said "im sorry i had gotten up really early". He said it was fine and i sat up, i sat right in between his legs and he wrapped his arms around me, we stayed there for a while watching Netflix on my phone. After a while i decided to go speak with Kageyama since his sister was coming and i didn't wanna spring it on him.

I told ushijima i'd see him at the pool and i knocked on karasunos door, coach ukai came out and i asked to see kageyama. He came out and said "hey y/n what's up, is everything alright?" i said "yeah can we talk in the gym". He agreed and we went to the gym when we got there Mikasa and Azumi were there, i waved and started messing around with the ball with kags. I said "Aiko is coming tomorrow i just wanted you to know so that when she arrived you wouldn't be surprised" he said "why is she coming here i mean don't get me wrong i would love to see her but why". I said "i know it's kind of awkward between us but you have to not say anything to anyone unless i'm literally dying ok", he agreed and i said "i can only keep down certain foods and today i couldn't take my pills and threw them back up, i'm getting weaker every day and at the game i pushed myself like crazy. That's why i fell asleep at the lunch table my body gave out i didn't feel tired i was just hurting."

His face went pale and he said "y/n... you mean to tell me that you think your dying? i mean y/n you have to tell somebody". I said "kags i cant they worry enough about me i cant have a lookout service 24/7." He nodded and said that if i was weak and didn't wanna tell anyone i could always come to karasunos dorm and sit there and we will make an excuse. I thanked him and we played for a bit longer, we ended up playing a 2 on 2 game with mikasa and azumi. We let them win but it was fun for the girls to get to know kags, people think he's so mean but he's the sweetest thing ever. No matter what happened i'm so forgiving it's a blessing and a curse but this time it was a blessing. The only think eating at me was how the hell was i gonna tell ushijima...

Coaches sent out a text saying the pool is open from 7 to 11 tonight, we got excited and it was about 5 so i decided call it a day. I thanked kags and gave him a fist bump, it was weird but eventually we would get used to it. I went to my room and ushijima was there sleeping with the netflix still on, i kissed his forehead and rubbing his arm. He started to wake up and i said "i bub you ok" he said "yeah i was just a little tired what did i miss?" i said "nothing important but the pool is open from 7 to 11". He shot up and said "so i get to see you in a swimsuit YES" i smacked him and said "you little pervert bub i swear to g-". He picked me up and sat me on his lap and started kissing me, the kiss intensified and i wrapped my legs around him. He snaked his arms up my shirt and things were getting hot and heavy, clothes were coming off.

My phone rang and i went to answer it breaking the kiss, i answered it and it was Aiko. He pinned me against the wall and whispered "better hurry before she hears you screaming", i told her i was a bit busy and if i could call her later. She said yes and ushijima said "let's change things up a bit", he pushed me against the table bending me over. He didn't think twice before ramming it in me, i screamed and he said "shut up y/n or we're gonna get caught", i said "then can you not-". He cut me off my cover my mouth with his hand and he started going faster, i was screaming into his hand, when he decided to flip me over. He rammed it in again and said "look i can see it in your guts babe", i moaned a little to loud. He covered my mouth again and went to town. You know the rest... i put on some clothes and sent to shower.

I was walking a bit slower than usual and Kuro and Kenma were heading to the pool and passed me, Kuro said "hey you good" i said i was fine and held onto the wall. Kenma was very observant and said "wait y/n your cheeks and your hair and the way your walk- you just -", i ran in the bathroom saying "gotta go love you guys". Kuro was still a bit lost until Kenma explained it, he knocked on the door and said "Y/N YOU DID WHAT NOW, Y/N I SWEAR TO GOD". Kenma grabbed him and said "we will talk about it later but meet you at the pool, i yelled bye and took a quick shower. I threw on a white bikini and tied a white see through cover up around me. By time i got out here everyone was already out there, i walked out and greeted everyone.

We were all just having a good time when Mikasa and Azumi said "remember how you told us you used to do gymnastics, can you show us a flip". I smiled and said stretch me out first and of course, i did my splits and bokuto said "Y/N HOW DID YOU DO THAT", i said "i used to take gymnastics it's nothing new". I removed my cover up and ushijima said "damn", i rolled my eyes and was just teaching the girls to do a handstand. They really wanted to see me flip into the pool so i went to the deep end and did a ran back a bit. I ran up and hit a perfect front flip, i swam back up to the top, and the girls were like "Y/N TEACH ME TEACH ME". I told them once we got back home i'd take them to my old gymnastics thing and we could there.

I walked up to ushijima who was with Tendou, Kuro,   Bokuto, Kenma, Akaashi- i waved and kissed ushijima. I was just casually sitting on his lap and he was asking me questions about gymnastics, when Kuro grabbed my arm and said "we will be right back". He pulled me to the side and said "y/n here seriously like what the hell, i mean congrats wait no i just have no words", i started laughing and said "for one this isn't the first time here or anywhere and for gods sakes i'm growing up. I know your my big brother but let me live, it's ok to be worried". He smiled and said "your growing too fast y/n i mean i know we are in the same year but, your growing up too fast." i hugged him and said "and so are you but i will be fine just the same as you i promise". He hugged me back and i grabbed his arm and ran back over to the others. I screamed KENMA and he ran over helping me push kuro in the pool, he said "KENMA AND Y/N IM GONNA GET YOU BACK".

We laughed and i went to go sit with karasuno for a bit, i was talking to Tanaka and Noya who were just arguing about who got to sit next to me. I was laughing the whole time when me and noya decided to have a flip contest, i was so excited for this. We had to start by doing front walk overs into the pool and back walkovers. It moved from back flips to front flips and it was so much fun, i won and tanaka yelled "YEAH MY FRIEND Y/N IS A BAD ASS HELL YEAH". Everyone started laughing and i was feeling a bit weak, i sat down in a corner by myself and kags came and gave me some water. I prayed it would stay down this time, i thanked him and he said "you can't keep pushing yourself like this y/n. Your body had got to heal and Aiko not the doctors have a clue what it is." I sighed knowing i was getting worse but i needed to live if that meant i was gonna die. If i kept throwing up all of the nutrients in my body then i wouldn't haven any left to survive.

I talked to kags for a bit before i called it a night, it was only 9 so i took a quick shower and put my hair into braids. I came back out in shiratorizawa sweatshirt and some black shorts, ushijima found me and kissed me on the head. I said "do not touch me until you take a shower because i just took one mister", he rolled his eyes and said "fine babe but only for you". He left and i was catching up with Semi, Ohira, Goshiki, and Shirabu, we were all just talking about the game tomorrow. We were all super excited because we got to pick teams and we got to use anyone, tomorrow aiko was coming i hope she would clear me to play. I didn't tell anyone i was under strict orders not to play volleyball for the rest of the week. But nothing could come between me and my passion ever. It was 11 and the coaches kicked us out and told us to be ready at 6 am for breakfast.

We called it a night but i was super tired but Niko was in Tendou and Ushijimas room and Sakura went to Shirabus room. So i just said fuck it and went to Ushijima and Tendous room, we were all just cuddling and sleeping. My alarm rang at 4 and i kissed ushijimas head and got up, i went back to room and told Aiko to come in. This was the moment of truth to find out was i gonna die or live, i didn't know what to think. I texted Kags to come in my room and he was there soon, the three of us were catching up. We heard people starting to wake up so Aiko finished the test and left, kags told me to let him know the test results.

I waved him off as i was picking out my outfit for the day, ushijima walked in  and he looked ANGRY. He didn't even let me say hi before he said "why was he in here", i rolled my eyes and said "just here to talk to his sister, she just left". He looked confused and said "wait the nurse why was she here", he noticed my eyes shoot down to the ground. He said "y/n i'm not gonna force you to tell me but whatever it is in here for it", i stuttered and said "well yesterday when i had to take that call i felt dizzy so i went to go take my pills. But the second they went down they came back up, and i can't eat certain stuff and i can't drink large amounts. I get tired and weak easily and i'm feeling better but i have my moments." He hugged me tight and said "my love you should have told me i promise i'm here when you need me". The worry on his face said it all, i knew he was scared but i was too.

~to be continued~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.3K 1.8K 17
"𝑼𝒔𝒉𝒊 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒑𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒎𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕." "𝒀𝒐 𝑼𝒔𝒉𝒊 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒖𝒕...
10.6K 392 15
After reuniting with an old schoolmate on a train, your mundane life as you knew it would change for good. Entering the stage is the former Shiratori...
2.1K 82 8
ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴛꜱᴜᴋɪꜱʜɪᴍᴀ ɪꜱ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴀ ꜱʜʏ ʙᴏʏ ... ᴀ ꜱʜʏ ʙᴏʏ ᴡʜᴏ ᴅᴏᴇꜱɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀɴᴅʟᴇ ʜɪꜱ ᴏᴡɴ ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢꜱ, ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴇᴛ, ʜᴇ'ꜱ ꜱᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴍᴀꜱᴋɪɴɢ ʜɪꜱ ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴏᴡɴ ꜰ...
1.2K 123 14
"Did you bring an umbrella with you today?" You asked. Not seeing one on him. Did he even have an umbrella at home? Surely he did. "I didn't. I thou...