Famous Authors and Their Story

By janaskee

Eto po yung mga story na hinahangaan ko sa mga authors. Gusto ko lang ibahagi sa inyo. More

Famous Author and Their Story
jonaxx "Training To Love"
HaveYouSeenThisGirl "Diary Ng Panget"
sweet_aria "Don't Make The Bad Boy Mad"
blue_maiden "The Four Bad Boys And Me, The Good Girl's Revenge"
barbsgalicia "A Wife's Cry"
jonaxx "Until Trilogy"
sielalstreim "Montello High"
megladiolus "Perfect Haters, Almost Perfect"
SGwannaB "She's Dating The Gangster"
HaveYouSeenThisGirl "The Most Painful Battle, The Most Painful Ending"
notjustarandomgirl "Must Date The Playboy, Must Hate The Playboy"
Chillyy's Note
pajama_addict "I'm So Sorry But I Love You"

HaveYouSeenThisGirl "She Died"

1K 3 1
By janaskee

She Died by HaveYouSeenThisGirl

This is the first fantasy story I have read and this story is super unique for me. I thought this is a tragic story because of the title but I am very thankful that it's not. Wala na ito sa wattpad pero binasa ko yung soft copy niya kasi pag si ate denny talaga ang magsulat, super ganda talaga. Pag sinimulan mong basahin 'to, you'll get curious. You'll ask different questions like why did she died? Why did she came back to the world? Ang ganda talaga!!!

Message to HaveYouSeenThisGirl:

Good job ate Denny!!!! I know na most of Filipino readers congratulate you already but still, I want to thank you and congratulate you also for publishing beautiful stories. Thanks!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 4.6K 53
The Madrid-Esquival siblings Nora, Fort, and Ansel, find love through their phones...and go from there. *** Nora's crush on her older brother's teamm...