BTS×Reader ~ Imagine you are...

Autorstwa SugaDipiT

The story will be set in 2012 when they are still trainees. you will be born in 1993 in August. (you choose t... Więcej

Arriving in Seoul
Big Hit~Nervous Beginning
First Day
The Dorm
The Start of it all
Time To Play pt 1
Time to Play Pt 2
Time to Play Part 3
Back to Business
Preparations
The Public's Reaction
Honesty
Filming
Surprises
Family Wishes
Don't Leave~ Our Start line is here pt 1
Debut Day~ Our Start line Part 2
Our Stage~ Our Start Line Part 3
Harsh Reality
Army?
Emotional Days
Midnight Surprise
The Colour Green
A Black Spot
Surprise!
Fry Pan
Countdown
What it Takes to know someone
Sibling Fun
Roller Coaster
Tap it away!
Judgement
Are You Okay?
You Can Do It
Appetite
Up's and Down's
It Pays Off
Tired and Fuzzy
Serious
update
What's going on Update

Keep Pushing Forward

1K 43 1
Autorstwa SugaDipiT

{Zip your lips, don't scream}
You thought huffing rather loudly as you stood in a back room listening to the interview Namjoon and Yoongi were currently going through.

Okay it's their interview, why are you here? Oh because it's meant to be everyone else's one day off. But you had a fitting this morning and had no way back to the dorm unless you came along for the interview.

Now you opted to just take the subway back. But management thought it wouldn't be the safest now that your name was getting out there.

Ofcourse you were excited for them but you couldn't exactly be out there, so you were stuck in this little room with a shitty tv playing the ongoing interview.

Okay the shitty tv wasn't why you wanted to scream. No it was the bastard that was sitting there saying that the boys looked like girls or were gay for wearing makeup, that they weren't really hiphop artists.
It's ridiculous and you'd have torn him a new one if you were out there.

As the crackly audio continued you could hear how calmly the boys answered and tried to deter and move on from this segment.
Though that effort seemed to be for nothing as the rapper continued to belittle the two off them like it was normal.

You could barely hear what they were saying now the audio for the television getting worse

Between the frustration at the tv and anger at that asshole you held your fist up and smacked the top of the old chunky television

Y/N: YAH!
You yelled harshly.

(Shit!) You groaned as the television faded to black with a hiss.

Well there goes that. You turned around from your standing position looking for something to entertain yourself with until the interview was done. You only hoped they would be okay.

Bangtan pov:

Namjoon sighed as he stood from his seat beside Yoongi bowing politely still even after the way Yoongi and himself were beratted publicly.

Namjoon: thank you for having us
He spoke calmly

Most of the other hosts were kind wishing the two boys well before heading off stage, the other with the foul mouth barely acknowledged them as he headed off.

Yoongi: come on, lets just go
He whispered nudging Namjoon slighting on the small of his back to move along.

The quicker they got out of there the better.

Both boys were low in spirits as they approached the small waiting room they were ever so kindly given access to, where their co-member waited patiently.

Or so they thought.

On the tiny worn out lounge in the corner the pretzelled body of Y/N could be seen barely hidden under the jacket that seemed to have fallen off no longer covering her.

Atleast some things don't change.

Namjoon came to a crouch beside to lounge her face just visible beneath the hair that had fallen to cover most of her face

Namjoon: noona!
He whisper yelled trying to wake her

Yoongi reached down and grabbed the half discarded jacket as Namjoon attempted a second time to wake her.

Y/N pov:

The bright light that had hung above you in the waiting room being the last thing you'd seen before you drifted off made for the key to the dream you were about to be woken from. The bright lights of the stage and the loud cheers coming from the crowd.

Before you could move to see the faces of the crowd you were being shaken lightly. Namjoon's face soon replacing the previous scene.

Namjoon: sorry, we can head back now
He apologised stepping back so you could sit up.

You stretched out your back, still somewhat dazed turning in your place to see Yoongi slouched in another seat staring at the ceiling your jacket gripped tightly in one of his hands, his knuckles a strained white colour.

Like lightning the realisation of why you were here and what had happen hit you.

Y/N: Joon, Yoonie what happened!
You asked desperately unaware of how the interview ended thanks to your fist and it's meeting with the tv.

Namjoon: was it that bad you couldn't watch?
He asked standing awkwardly to the side staring at the television

Y/N: mm I was watching, but uhmm. Lets just pretend I didn't break the tv
You forced a toothy smile awkward and taut

Yoongi let out a chuckle still looking at the ceiling
Yoongi: wish we had that option
He sighed

Y/N: he was an asshole! Why did he have to say that
You grumbled and went to say more but the look on Namjoon's face told you it'd be better to distract them instead.

Y/N: come on let's get out of here! The comfort of our small mosquito infested dorm is waiting for us and the rest of our loud family too.
You stood up urging for the two to follow your lead.

Namjoon scoffed shaking his head as Yoongi showed a hint at a tiny smile.

The ride back was silent and the entry way to the dorm mimicked it. Which was rather unusual for how loud the dorm usually is.

Poking your head in after setting your shoes in their space you noticed Jungkook and Taehyung sitting on the lounge together watching the television with the volume right down.

Y/N: Kookie? Tae?
You called as you walked towards them their heads whipping in your direction

Taehyung: oh noona you're home
He answered, but his usual boxy smile wasn't present as it usually is when you see him. Just as Jungkook's doe eyes lacked light.

Y/n: are you two okay?
You asked noticing the way Jungkook nibbled on his bottom lip, neither saying anything though you could feel it in the air

Jungkook: is Rapmon hyung and Yoongi hyung okay?
He asked when you had tried again to get them to tell you whats going on

You sighed sitting down on the single seat.

Yoongi and Namjoon ended up going for a walk instead of coming upstairs with you, you'd asked if they wanted you to come but they declined insisting you to go up and rest.

Y/N: I'm guessing you saw the interview?
Jungkook nodded

Taehyung: why did they say that?!
He shouted upset

Y/N: some people just enjoy being cruel
You answered honestly, because sadly that was true.

Taehyung pouted settling back into the lounge as he huffed.

Y/N: where is everyone else?
You asked still noticing how quiet it was.

Jungkook: Jimin and Jin hyungs went to the grocier to get a couple of things and Hobi hyung is in the room
He pointed towards the closed door.

You looked towards the door
Y/n: how long has he been in there?

Taehyung: since the interview finished
He chimed in, leaning his head on Jungkook's shoulder.

Y/n: mm okay
You replied standing and heading over to the door.

You listened first but heard nothing so carefully opened the door but it was empty.

You noticed the door to your room was closed

Knocking twice you waited for an answer
Y/n: Hobi-ah? Are you okay?
You asked leaning against the door to hear anything

Hoseok: mmm
You could just make out through the door

Y/n: can I come in?
You tried, looking around the room, the majority of which was taken up by the bunk beds.

You heard Hoseok murmur a yes so let yourself in the find him curled up on your bed

Y/n: you okay sunshine?
You asked coming to sit beside him

Hoseoks heart shaped mouth was set in a deep frown as he turned placing his head on your lap as he looked up at you.

Hoseok: they shouldn't have been alone
He answered

Y/N: what do you mean?
You asked confused

Hoseok: I should have been there. I'm on the same line as them. I-
He whispered

Y/n: Hobi... you can't blame yourself, you know they were invited on as rappers from the underground scene. They weren't alone either. They had each other, and all of us even if we weren't up on stage with them.
They will be okay, but if they find everyone mopping about do you think it'll make them feel any better?
You asked genuinly as you brushed your fingers through his hair.

Hoseok: mm I guess. Where are they?
He must have realised that they weren't here. It sort of became natural to feel when each other was around.

Y/n: they went for a walk, though I'd suspect they'll be back soon, it's rather cold out now
The wind had picked up as the evening grew later. And even though you'd been here for a few years it still felt odd being cold at this time of year, the usual hot weather no longer your norm.

And you were right, within the hour Jimin and Jin arrived back with some food to cook, followed behind by Yoongi and Namjoon who'd bumped into them while out.

You'd stayed with Hoseok during that time getting lost in all kinds of conversations that you were surprised a whole hour had passed when the door to your room opened again showing Namjoon peaking in

Namjoon: Hyung? Noona?
He called from the gap in the door

Y/N: Joon? come in
You called from where you'd moved to lean against the wall Hoseok still head in your lap.

Namjoon: sorry for, you know.. leaving
He scratched the side of his neck with his finger awardly standing there looking at the two of you

You shook your head
Y/N: no need, you needed time. How are you feeling?

You patted the bed urging him to join the two of you, Hoseok sitting up to make more room.

Namjoon: ah. I'm.. okay? Should I be angry?
I just feel. Embarrassed..
He answered smacking his head back against the wall as he sighed

Hoseok: what have you got to be embarrassed about?

Namjoon: I. I dont know. I
He wasn't sure how to answer

Hoseok: there's nothing wrong with what you are doing Joon. If there was then that would mean we all are. And you don't think that. do you?
He aksed concerned

Namjoon: no! Not at all!
He answered very adamantly

Hoseok: then screw them!
He spat

The loudness startling you more than the anger that came from him.

You sat back unsure what to say as Namjoon looked anxiously at Hoseok who's eyebrows were deep set showing his anger

Hoseok: so what we wear makeup! Actors and musicians have been wearing it for years!
He continued on

Namjoon: I know.
He conceded sighing

Hoseok: then don't let him bring you down, get up and do what you do best!
The previous anger that had been in Hoseok's voice had changed, it sounded more like he was pushing for Namjoon to get up and move foward.

Namjoon: what I do best?
He asked

Hoseok: what are you?

Namjoon: a rapper?
He answered unsure

Hoseok: what is he?

Namjoon: also a rapper?

Hoseok: just beat him at his own game
He smirked, sometimes behind the sun lies the devil.

You loved the way even when you all were sad, angry or unsure your bodies and hearts knew what it took to cheer each other up.

Namjoon smiled too now. Like a fire had been lit inside him

Namjoon: you're right!
He jumped up from the bed causing you and Hoseok to bounce, a chuckle coming from you.

Y/N: okay you've obviously got your game plan but how is Yoon?
You asked as Namjoon was already slipping into that place he goes when he sets something into motion.

Namjoon: oh, uhm. We spoke, on our walk. I think he's more upset about it than he let on.
He holds onto things more than the rest of us
He replied

Hoseok: I'll go talk to him
Hoseok jumped up from the bed promptly leaving the room.

Namjoon watched him leave before turning back to you

Namjoon: thanks
He spoke, his dimples coming out as he gave you a smile

Y/n: for what? Sunshine said it all.
You pointed towards the door Hoseok had left through

Namjoon: yeah I know and I'll properly thank him, but you let me feel what I needed to feel first.
He added

Y/N: Joon, it's healthy to let us go through it. As much as I'd rather cheer you up and move you past it fast, you wouldn't learn anything from it.
You explained standing up directing for the two of you to leave the room.

What you said seemed to leave an impression on him, he seemed to be deep in thought as you reentered the living room.
If what Hoseok said had started the fire, what you added in only helped make it bigger.

It was like life was breathed back into the dorm, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook were playing around in the living room, some hand game that left them in tears from laughing. Jin was packing away groceries in the kitchen singing to some song loudly blasting from his phone.

Jin: hungry?
He asked as you entered leaving Namjoon in the loungeroom.

Y/n: mm a little. What are we cooking tonight?
You asked coming to help him unpack.

Jin: kimchi bokumbap
He answered placing the box of cereal in the top cupboard.

Your mouth salivated thinking of it.
Y/N: do we have any eggs this time?
You asked watching as Jin nodded

You cheered silently before putting the milk away.

Jin: before you ask, they are on the roof
He pointed up nonchalantly continuing what he was doing previously

Y/n: I gathered.
You replied before quietly adding in "batteries"

Jin: huh? Batteries?
He asked

Y/n: they are like batteries for one another. Plus and minus.
You explained

Jin: how do you mean?
He seemed confused and you chuckled

Y/N: mm, they are like the two sides of a battery. Hobi gives Yoon extra energy, cheers him up, gets him excited. Yoon helps mellow out Hobi when he is anxious and unsure where to put the energy. They balance each other. Like batteries.
You turned towards Jin as you finished speaking

Jin: huh. I never thought of it that way. I guess you are right. What about me?
He asked

Y/N: why you're our moon. You give us light in even the darkest times.
You smiled watching the balls of his cheeks turn pink.

Jin: m-moon? Oh haha. Okay
His ears matched the bright pink as he turned away his laugh somewhat awkward as he tried to take the compliment naturally.

Jungkook: Hyung!
Jungkook burst in cutting off any further conversation between the two of you.

Jin: what!
He turned to the younger who stood in the kitchen doorway.

Jungkook: uhm.. Namjoon may have hurt his finger...
He quietly answered

Jin followed Jungkook back out and you quickly grabbed Jin's phone, shutting the music off before following them out

The loungeroom was in chaos, Namjoon was shaking his hand around yelling, Taehyung and Jimin were trying to calm him and sit him down.

Jungkook stood back unsure of what to do as you came to stand beside him before Jin stepped through the mess of people grabbed Namjoon's hand and loudly shushed him causing the whole room to go silent.
Noone but the slightly shaking motion of Namjoon's hand still in Jin's hand could be seen moving.

Jin: what happened?
He asked sternly

Taehyung: we were just playing around!
Taehyung answered immediately.

Jin: which one hurts?
He asked lifting the hand up.

Namjoon: this one!
His face had gone pale obviously from the pain as he pointed towards his hand

Jin sighed
Jin: come on. Y/n-ah can you take over dinner while I take him to the doctor?
He turned towards you dropping Namjoon's hand carefully

Y/N: yeah sure!
You answered, moving out of the way so Jin could go past and grab his wallet. You handed him his phone as he walked back out, the two leaving soon after.

Y/N: what the hell were you guys doing to end up that way?
You asked folding your arms across your chest.

Jimin: noona it was just a stupid game, we didnt mean it!
He pouted.

Y/N: fine! fine. I'll start on dinner now, start getting washed up, and can one of you go get Yoon and Hobi from the roof, we don't need two sick members on top of an injured one.
You shook your head quickly ordering everyone to go do what needed to be done before heading back into the kitchen.

(Time skip brought to you by rainy afternoons)

As you finished serving you could hear the front door open just barely over the sound of the television where the boys had all gathered once finishing cleaning up and setting up for dinner.

Jin: thanks
The eldest said coming in just as you were about to start bringing bowl out.

Y/N: oh! Nah its cool. Is Joon okay?
You asked handing him two bowls as he urged you to pass them to him.

Jin: one fractured finger and one jarred one. He came out of that lucky
He explained turning to leave the kitchen with the two bowls.

Coming into the living room Namjoon was sat on the lounge looking rather embarrassed two fingers wrapped firmly in a splint.

Jungkook: hyung! Does it hurt?
The youngest ask sitting beside him

Namjoon: nah I'm okay..
He answered smiling

Y/N: you've broken three fingers just this year alone. You need to start drinking more milk or something
You chimed in coming to put the bowls infront of the members

Namjoon: noona, I don't mean to hurt myself
He pouted

Dinner was calm, Yoongi hadn't said much since he came back downstairs, he didn't seem upset so Hoseoks talk with him mustn't have gone bad. Namjoon no longer seemed in pain and everyone else was in decent spirits.

As the evening got later the younger ones returned to their games (after helping tidy up the dishes ofcourse) Yoongi and Hoseok sat in the room working on some pieces they'd come up with recently.

You decided to accompany Jin and Namjoon back to the company. Namjoon wanted to work on something in the studio and you decided to get in some more practice with Jin with the music show just days away now.

You'd just finished your seventh run through of the song coming to a halt as Jin stopped the music.

Jin: when did it get so hot in here?
He gasped breathing in deeply pointing towards the mirrors

Y/n: oh I guess we went harder than expected
You breathed out grabbing your water bottle, feeling the way your hands burned against the cold bottle.

The mirrors had fogged up to the point you were both just shadows in the reflection.

Y/N: again?
You went to put the bottle down barely able to raise your arm causing the bottle to not nake it to the table and fall to the ground.

Jin let out a chuckle, followed by your own throaty cackle. The mixture of heat and exhaustion making you both sound like you were drunk

Jin: I think your arm is telling us no. That or there is a ghost who didn't want you putting your bottle there.
He struggled to get out while still laughing

Y/N: oww my tummy! no more laughing, shh!
You tried to shush him but you could see by both of your movements that moving felt like a chore and your exhaustion just made everything funnier.

Jin: ima sit right here. Right now
He announced before slumping onto the floor in the middle of the room

Y/n: wait for me!
You whined coming down onto all fours and slowly crawling over to him where he starfished on the ground.

Your heads lay side by side bodies laying in the opposite direction as you both let your breathing return to normal and let your bodies relax.

Jin: how are we going to get home?
He asked

Y/N: lets just sleep here tonight I don't want to move
You yawned

Jin: I smell
He groaned before chuckling

Y/N: yeah you do
You agreed

Y/N: but so do I
You laughed causing Jin to laugh louder

Namjoon: I thought you guys were practicing?
You turned your head suprised by the new voice in the room

Y/N: oh Joon you've come to rescue us!
You barely lifted your arm up in his general direction

Jin: save me first leave her behind
He whined

Y/N: yah! he will choose me before you!
You playfully argued

Jin: no way, I'm the eldest gives me the advantage
He stuck his tongue out

Namjoon: I have no clue what you two are doing but it's late and it smells like a highschool locker room in here. Lets go
He held a book in one hand the other with fingers still splinted

Jin: you're going to have to drag us out
He explained letting out a yawn.

Namjoon rolled his eyes and helped drag Jin to standing using his good hand momentarily placing the book on the floor so he could help him up before coming over to you

Namjoon: what kind of practice were you two doing?
He asked skeptical

Y/n: intense

Jin: passionate

Y/n / Jin: long
You answered together, smirking

Namjoon's cheeks were bright red as he stood mouth opening and closing like a fish

Jin: to the car!
He announced with what energy he had left before dragging himself out of the room

Y/N: whats on your mind Joon? We were just practicing
You cheekily smiled as he helped you stand up.

Namjoon: what? No-nothing. I just.. uhm. Dance good yeah hot
He stumbled over his words as he picked up the book, and you couldn't help but let out a deep bellied laugh and pull Namjoon along by the crook in his arm.

Y/N: Joon we just practiced, but what did you get up to?
You asked pointing to the book in his hand still looking rather amused.

Namjoon: oh. Um I took Hobi's advice and did some writing.
He answered no longer looking as flustered

Y/N: oh? Can I see?
You asked as you walked towards the elevator

Namjoon shook his head, deep set dimples popping up as he tried not to smile

You pouted
Y/N: aww why not?
You asked as you reached Jin's side who was leant against the wall waiting for the elevator

Namjoon: it's not finished..
He explained

Namjoon: but when it's done, sure!
He smiled his eyes turning into cresent moons

Y/N: okay, deal. I look forward to seeing what you came up with.

A lot of groaning and dreaded walking, a giggly car ride full of over tired members and dropped keys the three finally arrived back at the dorm. Jin ran for the bathroom claiming rights to first shower.

Only you shook your head knowing he was going to have to call out for someone to bring him clothes seeing as he just ran right in.

Namjoon went in search of his laptop dissapearing into the bedroom.

Hoseok and Jungkook were cuddled up on the lounge watching a movie quietly. Well hmHoseok was, Jungkook was passed out on his side.

Hoseok: oh you're back!
He whisper yelled.

You nodded coming to sit down
Y/n: wheres the others?
You asked

Hoseok: Minni and Tae are playing some game in your room so they didn't wake bambi
He explained

Y/N: and Yoon?

Hoseok: he went to bed early. I don't know if he's sleeping though.

You stayed in the living room for a while. Sure enough Jin did call out for someone his hand popping out briefly to grab his clothes from Namjoon who rushed to his aid. Emerging moment's later blushing, hair dripping heading to bed with a quick goodnight.

You had prepped yourself a change of clothes before you left so they were still sitting by the bathroom door.

After what you'd class as the best shower ever you too whispered goodnight as you crossed from the bathroom to the bedroom.

Jin was out like a light in his bed, Namjoon had headphones on focused soley on his laptop. The light to your room was still on but no sound came from within so you gathered those two had crashed in there.

Yoongi, though anyone would assume was asleep you could tell was sitting under his blanket with his phone

You crawled up the side of the bed not wanting to startle him, poking the fluff of hair that peaked out the top of the blanket

Y/N: min suga.. yooongi Oppa.. yoon yoon
You whispered just incase he was actually asleep.

The blanket was pulled down slightly, sunken eyes staring back at you

Yoongi:hnng when did you get home?
He mummbled obviously half asleep

Y/N: did you wait up for me?
You asked resting you head on his bed while sitting cross legged on the floor.

Yoongi: noo...
He replied breaking eye contact with you

Y/N: no? damn.. guess I came to see you for nothing then.
You fake sighed sitting back.

Yoongi: y/n-ah what is it?
He groaned sitting up

Y/N: nah I just wanted to see how you were doing.
You answered

Yoongi: I'm alright dont worry. They are all cockroaches
Yoongi shifted so they blanket was down further so you could see more than just his face.

Y/N: cockroaches?
You chuckled placing your head down on the bed.

Yoongi: you're overdoing it again aren't you
He asked

Y/N: nah.. maybe, Jin oppa wanted to practice. If one of us didn't go he'd go much longer. You know how hard he goes when he practices alone.
You picked your head up even though it begged you not to move again the matress having felt so soft.

Yoongi: sleep. Go. Now
He ordered placing his own phone down.

Y/N: where? Incase you hadn't realised being glued to your phone all night but my bed has been occupied by the babies.
You looked at your door the light still on inside.

Yoongi: just sleep there. Whats the company going to do kick you out for sleeping in the same room as us?
He deadpanned.

You couldn't argue with that. Sighing you forced your tired limbs up, crossed over to your room opening to door to find Jimin tangled in Taehyung's arms and legs, blanket on the floor.

You carefully grabbed the pieces of paper and pencils they must have been using and placed them on the bedside table, next you grabbed the blanket carefully laying it over the two of them to make sure they wouldn't get cold before turning off the light.

Yawning for the millionth time since getting home you climbed into what is Jimin's bed beside Yoongi's crashing practically instantly, just barely making out Yoongi's goodnight which you are pretty sure you slured back.

(Wow have I been swamped with work, which I'm happy about! Apart from lagging with updates :(
There were a few other set backs. Like uhm. I may have splashed hot oil all up my arms. They are okay now dw, might have a small scar on one arm but nothing too serious.
And I've had to see the doctor for issues with my throat. Otherwise things are going well.

TXT and Twice's new albums are fire.

As were Seventeen and Stray kids!

I can't wait for BE next month it'll be the biggest comeback of the year!

I'm also heaps keen on Enhypens debut! )

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

50.9K 2.2K 42
This was my first story for BTS. It holds a special place for me. It got me through some rough times I was going through. A girl moves to Korea to be...
2K 199 29
"I don't know that what is happening to me? I want to meet her again. I wish that I can be her friend atleast." Annyeonghaseyo...hello..!! I am an in...
345K 9.8K 43
"My parents like him" "My parents like her" "I do have feelings for him...but I tried to forget him" "I have feelings for her but I don't think sh...
15.7K 560 26
You are a Sargent Major (the highest rank) in the army. You are highly respected by everyone. Follow the story to see what happens when the members o...