Manhwa Recommendation

By pomironn

Compilation of amazing manhwas. Mostly Yaoi/Shounen Ais More

Note
Where I read
Lady to Queen
The Lady with a Mask
The Girl and the Geek
Mystical
Criminal Interview
Dial Again
Your Smile Is A Trap
The Sweetest Man
Path To You
The Lady and the Beast
Incidentally Living Together
Angel Buddy
The Vampire Who Swallowed the Moon
Dream Away
Till our Lip Touch
Sign
Paid
At the End of the Road
Too Close
The Keystone Romantic Combination
Nanohana Boys
Meeting Him
Wish Me Love
Fate Makes No Mistakes
Started With A Lie
K's Secret
Someone Else's BL Manhwa
Red-Haired James
Biting the Tiger
The Best Smell
No Way, Vampires Don't Exist
The Tale of the Yellow Dragon
My Darling Signed In
Heesu in Class 2
Peach Love
In My Closet
Penthouse XXX
Love Tractor
Trap City
Blunder Turned Wonder
False Memories
How To Chase An Alpha
My Purrfect Boss!
The Story About You x Me
Raising A Bat
A Guy Like You
Jazz For Two
Siren's Song
Whose Baby Is It?
Hide and Seek
Starts from the Baby
Do I smell?
Straight Or Not
Out Of Control
Salad Days
Base To Base
Three Months To Live
The Greatest Villain
Body Electric
A Lucky Coin
My Four Masters
Red Candy
Hold Me Tight
Hyung, You're My Idol!
Snail Pond Robber
Dear Benjamin
When The Yakuza Falls In Love
Deliverance of the Counterattack
The God of Pain's Groom
Cocoon of the Heart
The Priest's Chart
King's Maker
The President Who Always Treat Me Meals
Blood Bank
I Like You
Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint
Solo Leveling
Hyacinth
My Husband Hides His Beauty
Hell & High Water
Eleceed
Lookism
Semantic Error
For Your Love
My Starry Sky
Love On My Terms
Shen Sheng
Indulged In Your Light
A Cat's World
Caught In The Act
Poyun: Breaking Through the Clouds
Poyun 2: Breaking Through the Clouds 2
Social Temperature
Body of Crime
A Strange Joke
Wind Blowing Tonight
Mermaid's Egg
Our Companionship
Mr. 100% Perfect
The Magic Soup
Dangerous Convenience Store
Stanning 101
Equipoise
Falling to Where I Belong
Smurf's World
Star X Fanboy
Assorted Wilderness
The Beast Must Die
Prince Bari
Kisses x Kiss x Kisses
You're The Apple of my Eye
Affectionately
I Have A Boyfriend
Unintentional Love Story
My Boss Keeps Trying to Eat Me!
Green Apple Paradise

Silent Color

128 1 0
By pomironn

Author/creator: Qing Ge
Genre: Shounen Ai, Psychological, Romance, Slice of Life, Drama

Summary:

The young man named Li Qing, with his different disposition and strange mannerisms, deeply attracts Xiang Yang. From strangers that never once before crossed paths, become acquainted as close friends. In this unusual environment, these two experience together the things they never once experienced before.

Read:
Mangago (Completed)

***

I highly recommend this one! Actually I thought it has a simple plot but there's more to it. It's deeper in a way that you'll get hook and curious with the characters back story at the same time!

I'm going to put "SPOILER ALERT' after this becasue I want to discuss some things about the story.

So, hurry up and check it out. Go back here if you are confuse and curious about the ending or the whole plot. Let's discuss and dig some information so we can understand the manhwa more.

SPOILER ALERT!

Before we talk about it, I just want to say the art is really good. The color and art style is just so cool, it makes me calm.

Okay, so I have a habit to read manhwa that I saved in my phone since I know I've checked hundred of times if it's worth it. Before I save it to my reading list, I checked the plot, art, and comments (since I don't like sad endings, I need spoilers about the outcome). It's because I've saved it for a month that I forgot the summary so when I had a chance to finally read it, I clicked the chapter 1 fast, totally ignoring the summary.

Enough with that, let's go straight to the point. Xiang Yang was sent to a mental hospital because of his mother. At first, I thought the author is trying to hide his condition by showing flashbacks and dreams. Turns out, he's healthy and he doesn't have any illness.

It makes me so mad that his mother would end up sending him in a mental hospital just because she saw that her son is gay. Like, what the hell?? She seems intelligent but her mind's so crook. I know being gay is not fully accepted but it doesnt mean we should treat them like they are different. Like they have some sort of illness. That does not make them any less of a human.

Xiang Yang grew up in a wealthy family, and just like most of the issues, he's thirsty for affection. He became spoiled and he played a lot when he got a chance to run away to enjoy himself, since he felt suffocated playing as a good guy to get his mother's affection. He wanted her to look at him, but she still even spare a glance.

His mother has been monitoring him all along, and so he felt suffocated again but he cant do anything since he felt defenseless even though he keeps running away.

And that's when he met Li Qing, a guy who's so quiet and alone. This is what I'm curious about: his condition.
It was mentioned that he has Synesthesia. A condition in which information meant to stimulate one of your senses, stimulates several of your senses. Kind of confusing, right?

So I looked it up. It's like, there's this additional urge that stimulates their senses to activate more. Like, the can see music as colors when they hear it. To be honest, I'm still confuse and I can't explain well about this condition because I don't have enough knowledge. This is very rare. So if you have an idea to share about this condition, please feel free to share us what you have. I'll be very thankful if you do.

Looking back at the title, it says "SILENT COLOR". In the description it says they can see music as color. Li Qing is not deaf. But after the accident with his mother, sound often disappear and that's when he breakdown especially when it's raining, since the accident happened when it's raining. At first I thought he was just traumatized and had Post Traumatic Stress Disorder but then it's more than that.
It means SILENT SOUND since hevcan't hear the music anymore, he can't hear any sound when he's breaking down. So he isolated himself. It was mentioned that he's the one who decided to stay at the hospital, maybe he's given up. But not until he met Xiang Yang.

I like the sudden turns of event. How Lin Lin followed/kidnapped Li Qing and how his condtion revealed. I know I had a guess about his condition, but I didn't dwell on it much because I forgot as I was busy cursing Xiang Yang's ex lover lol.

There's a character development for Li Qing as he carried Xiang Yang on his back. In the past he failed to save his mother, but this time he did it. That's the reason why I think he had a change of heart, not only he accepted Xiang Yang's feelings, he finally able to stood up for his self. Just like what Xiang Yang assured, "No more running away".
That word is not only for Li Qing, it's also for him! The two characters found strength to each other and that's how I love it.

Li Qing (Xiao Qing) left to fix his self. It was not shown how he did it, but that's my own explanation. Him telling Xiang Yang to wait for him implicates that he wants to be better first, since the first and last conversation with Xiang's ex lover made him so insecure.
But when Li Qing is kidnapped and Xiang Yang went to save him. That's the time he finally hear everything. That time I think he's slowly recovering.

The story is short but I still love it! I hope you enjoyed it as well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 278 14
โ๐•Ž๐•™๐•ช ๐••๐•  ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•”๐•’๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•ค๐•  ๐•ž๐•ฆ๐•”๐•™ ... ๐•Ž๐•™๐•ช ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•ค๐•  ๐• ๐•“๐•ค๐•–๐•ค๐•ค๐•–๐•• ๐•จ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•™ ๐•ž๐•– ? ๐•€'๐•ž ๐•’ ๐•ž๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐••๐•–๐•ฃ๐•–๐•ฃ ... ๐•จ๐•™๐•ช?โž โ๐•๏ฟฝ...
1.1M 49.7K 66
This story is complete โœ… Casey is a nerd, but the charming, cute type. He evades college parties like the plague. Who knew he would accidentally jump...
1.4K 43 17
Imagine a world where mythological creatures exist. From the beings living in the heavens, the supernatural creatures on Earth, to the horrifying dem...
289K 12K 53
ROMANCE *Jasper continues to watch the man play around on his own in the river. Splashing thin air and washing himself of his dirt and blood stained...