Our Fight For Love | Dean Am...

By KxAmbrose

Kennedy McMahon-Levesque, a fifth generation McMahon who possesses no desire to follow in her family's footst... More

The Plan [1]
Payback [2]
First Day [4]
Lost [5]
Fun Times [6]
Drunken Antics [7]
Saved [8]
Nice Guy [9]
Storyline [10]
First Kiss [11]
Drunk Kiss [12]
Feelings [13]
Show Goes On [14]
Impromptu [15]
Hesitant [16]
Idiomatic [17]
Philophobia [18]
Merry Christmas [19]
The Next Step [20]
Rookie [21]
The Ex [22]
Family Ties [23]
Territorial Woman [24]
Soulmate [25]
Our Home [26]
Sweet to Sour [27]
Forever person forever [28]
Night in New Orleans [29]
Paradise [30]
No DQ [31]
Greatest Man Alive [32]
Calm Before The Storm [33]
Someday [34]
Our Moment [35]
True Leader [36]
Purpose [37]
Safe Keeping [38]
Zoe-Zoe [39]
Our Little Family [40]
Daddy's Champ! [41]
Home [42]
A New Plan [43]
Life Currently [44]
Dunn For [45]
Too Sweet [46]
A Roadblock [47]
Control [48]
It's On [49]

An Offer [3]

3.1K 54 5
By KxAmbrose

The next morning Kennedy was up and got dressed in all black paired with a leather jacket that her parents gifted her during Christmas of last year. She made her way down the stairs with her suitcase that she had packed the night prior and saw her parents talking on the kitchen island.

They looked over at her and grinned. Stephanie turned around, passing her a plate of freshly cooked pancakes that were her favorite breakfast foods. Kennedy ate while she listened in on her parents' conversation, mainly about the upcoming tours and events that WWE had going on.

"Are you excited to see gramps, Kenny?" Her mom asked as she took Kennedy's now empty plate and put it in the dishwasher.

"I'm always happy to see gramps. This time I'm a little hesitant though, since he might be a little upset with me."

"Sure, he'll be upset for a good two seconds before babying you again. You girls are his weakness." Her dad said making both Stephanie and Kennedy laugh.

"Well, apparently we're your weakness too, dad." She quipped.

"Which reminds me, I have a gift for you." Paul dug his hand in his pockets before drawing out the delicate silver chain with the butterfly pendant dangling from it.

"You went to Tommy's last night?" She asked worriedly, seeing the necklace she knew she left at his apartment the day she ran out.

Stephanie sensed her daughter's apprehensiveness and placed a hand on her shoulder, looking at her "Dad and Uncle Shane took care of him. Don't worry, they didn't kill him, just sent him a warning, honey."

Kennedy nodded her head calmly and held up her hair as her father fastened the necklace. She brought her fingers up to play with the pendant. He got her the necklace because she was in his words his little butterfly. When she turned 21, it was a tremendous milestone for her, she no longer a baby but now a young woman. Paul thought it was fit that the butterfly symbolized his eldest daughter and first born. Though she transformed into a beautiful young lady, she was still his baby girl and home would be where he was whenever she needed it.

"We should get going. Grandpa apparently has some news for you." Paul told Kenny, and she nodded her head, gathering her things and heading out the door with her parents.

They flew on the company jet to the town where WWE had its next live show. Stephanie walked beside Paul and Kennedy, who's arms were linked and saying hello to their employees and a few superstars that walked past them.

Kennedy only came by once every year, not actually interested in the company. Sure, she would watch on television, but that was it. The only reason why she would come to shows were to see her dad wrestle or visit her grandpa. She couldn't blame the people who stared at her puzzled walking around with their bosses, not many people knew who she was.

"Here we are, you can head in. Mom and I have another meeting so we'll catch up with you in a bit." Paul told his daughter as they stood outside Vince's office.

"Okay, I'll see you later. Bye!" Kennedy waved off to her parents and took a deep breath before pushing open the door.

All eyes turned to the door as they watched a petite girl with long black hair and striking blue eyes step into the room. Vince laughed and got up out of his chair, waiting for the young woman to approach him.

"Gramps!" She exclaimed, striding over to pull him into a hug.

"Kenny! It's so nice to see you. Are you alright?" He asked, cupping her face and turning to examine her cheek.

"Yes, I'm better grandpa." She glanced around the room to see people staring at her, some were familiar faces she had met before. "I'm so sorry, I interrupted your meeting. I had no idea-"

"No, No, all is fine, Kennedy. Everyone this is my granddaughter Kennedy. Kenny, you've met some of them, haven't you?" He shifted his attention back to Kenny, who nodded and smiled. The superstars waved and said hello before staying silent again.

"Where are Stephanie and Paul?" Vince asked, realizing that she had come into his office alone.

"Mom and Dad said they had another meeting and they would catch up with us when they finished." She clarified.

He reached on the table and passed her a folder of papers "Well go ahead and file these in the binders for me. I'll be right with you once I finish this meeting. It will only take a few more minutes."

She gladly took the folder from her grandfather's hand and made her way to the back of the room where all the binders were. She quietly filed them all in their designated spots. It was scripts from a few weeks ago. Her grandpa always enjoyed keeping a copy of them, just in case he wanted to pull ideas or look back on something specific. By the time she was done, the meeting was over and her grandpa called her over to sit next to him at the long desk.

"Dad told me you had some important news for me, gramps. What is it?"

He exhaled and placed a hand on top of hers "I want you to be open-minded about this and let me finish talking before you say anything." She nodded her head and waited for her grandfather to speak.

"You know Kennedy, my father, your great-grandfather spent years on this business. Then I stepped in and your uncle Shane stepped in along with your mother. As a whole, the McMahon family has made WWE what it is today, of course, with the help of others like your father. I think you would be a great asset to WWE and it could change your life just as it did for a lot of people."

Kennedy went to speak but closed her mouth, recalling what he told her. "I want you to give it a shot. I'm not asking you to stay here forever, I would never force you into something you don't want. I'm going to offer you a one year contract here at WWE. It will help advert your attention to somewhere positive. I don't want you back in Hartford sulking over that ex-boyfriend of yours. What do you say, Kenny?" He spoke looking at her.

"Does mom and dad know about this?" She asked, and he snickered and shook his head.

"Now why would I go and tell your parents about my genius idea? Come on Kenny, what is it going to be?"

"I guess you're right, gramps. It wouldn't hurt to try it out. And if I don't like it here after a year, then I'll find something else to do. Maybe this could be a good thing, and maybe I'll like the family business a lot more." She grinned, and he nodded his head.

"Great, now onto that piece of scum. I am still upset that you went back to him after I warned you to stop seeing him Kenny. What made you go back to him?"

She sighed and shrugged. "To be honest, grandpa, I don't know. I guess I was trying to fill a void in my heart, I wanted someone to love me. I was foolish to think that Tommy could, actually care about me." She paused for a moment then spoke again "Grandpa, can I ask you a question?" Vince nodded his head and listened.

"When mom and dad met, we're you scared that he was only using mom for our money? We're you scared that dad didn't really love mom? Because that's what I feel like when I was with Tommy, but I tried to deny it because I wanted to believe he was the one for me. It was like each time we got back together he would love me first, then suddenly he would change when I didn't give him something he wanted."

"That crossed my mind a few times, but I know your father only had good intentions with your mom. I made it challenging for them in the beginning because I wanted them to fight for love. If they truly were meant for each other, they would fight for their love and by god did they fight hard. Then they had you and your three little sisters and the rest is history." He smiled, and she nodded, hearing the story many times before except from her mother's perspective.

"Kennedy, you have to understand that love is never easy. Your grandmother and I had to fight for love, and so did your parents. If someone loves you, then they'll fight for you and you'll fight for them. Money is just a superficial thing. If I lost everything, I would be upset, but I'd be alright because I have a beautiful wife and a beautiful family that I love dearly. Love will always top the materialistic things in life. One day, you'll meet someone who will fight for your love and go above and beyond for you, just remember that."

Kennedy smiled widely, hearing that from her grandpa. This is what she meant when she said they he wasn't such a tough man when he was with her. She could speak to him about anything and be given the best advice without needing to feel scared. Her grandfather was right, she needed someone who was going to fight for their love, not get angry or hit her when things didn't go their way.

"Come on now, let me introduce you to some people." Vince smiled, linking their arms and exiting his office to meet new people.

Kennedy smiled awkwardly as her grandfather introduced her to various Superstars, management, and production crew. Most of them just smiled and said they hello's before going off. They had jobs to do, and Kenny didn't want them wasting their precious time on her.

"Why hello everyone!" Vince announced as he and Kennedy stepped into Stephanie and Paul's office where they were finishing up their own meeting with some superstars.

"Hey!" Stephanie smiled, drawing up to hug her dad and stand beside her daughter.

"Sorry, we should head out, come on gramps." She said realizing that she interrupted another meeting, but her grandpa shook his head and laughed.

"This is my company, I can interrupt all the meetings I want!" He suggested making everyone laugh, except Kennedy, who just stood awkwardly and smiled.

"Everyone, this is me and Stephanie's daughter. Kennedy McMahon-Levesque. Some of you have met her before, let's see. Ah yes—Kenny, you recall meeting Jon, Colby, and Joe, don't you?" Paul spoke, looking at the three men and back to his daughter.

"Of course, I do. I met them back in 2013, a few years ago. How are you guys?" She laughed, looking at the men who returned it, and replied to her question kindly.

"Well, with that being said, all of you are excused, let's put on a great show tonight." Stephanie said allowing the superstars to exit the officer and leave the family alone.

"So Kenny, shall we tell your parents the amazing news we have?" Vince smirked and her parents raised their brows, perplexed.

"Mom, dad, Grandpa has offered me a one year contract with the company!" She grinned broadly as her parents stared in dismay. She hated the company, so they didn't understand why she agreed.

"Well—That's great, isn't that great sweetheart. Another one added to the family business." Paul said almost sarcastically, looking at his wife.

"Honey, why don't you go walk around and let you father and I talk to your grandpa." Stephanie said rubbing Paul's arm as he shook his head. The last thing he needed was his eldest daughter surrounded by the chaos of the company. She was too young for this crap.

"Oh, okay. Bye gramps, I'll see you later." She kissed her grandfather on the cheek and rushed out the door, not wanting to be there when they all argued. She closed the door and whirled around then she was faced with the three men who sat on the crate. They turned their attention to her and sat up straighter, remembering she was the boss's daughter.

She giggled and shook her head, walking up to them and holding out her hand to shake. "You guys don't have to get all nervous, I might be the bosses daughter, but I'm not as intimidating." She spoke with a smile on her face.

"Sorry, it's a habit we all have. We haven't seen you in years, where have you been?" Colby asked her.

"Back in Hartford doing my own thing. I was never really a fan of all the attention here." They nodded their heads. It must have been hard having a family like hers that were constantly in the limelight.

"Well, are you alright? We were in the room when you called your grandpa about the whole situation." Jon said, gaining a slap from both Colby and Joe. They were told specifically by Stephanie and Paul to not bring up what happened.

Kennedy grinned and shook her head as it didn't bother her, she knew it was going to get out anyway. "It's fine guys. I'm okay, cheek is all healed up." She pointed to her cheek where the handprint was no longer there.

"That's good, sorry about him, he doesn't know how to shut up." Joe added pointing at Jon who just stared and tapped his collar bone.

"Well, it was really nice seeing you guys again. By the way, can you point me to the nearest bathroom?" She asked nicely and Jon got up.

"Let me show you, come on, Ms. Levesque." He smiled walking down the hall with her trailing behind him until she caught up.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to make things awkward by bringing that phone call up. We tried to leave once you called but your dad gave us the warning to stay or else Vince would get upset." He spoke, glancing at the girl who nodded sympathetically.

"That's okay Jon, I know you didn't mean any harm. Thanks for asking though, it's been a rough twenty-four hours but things are starting to get better." She beamed.

"Is it because the great Jonathan Good is in your presence?" He chuckled, stopping as they reached the bathroom door. She giggled and shook her head.

"You're quite the jokester, Jon. Thanks for showing me the restroom, I think I'll find my way around from here. Have a goodnight." She stuck out her hand again to shake, and he took it graciously. Smiling and turning on his heel to head down the halls.

Vince, Paul, and Stephanie sat down on the table calmly discussing Kennedy's contract that would be presented to her in a few days after a few things got settled. Obviously Paul wasn't overly thrilled having his daughter around here. Could you really blame him for not wanting her to get hurt? Thankfully, Stephanie and Vince were able to get through him and make him understand the role that Kennedy would fulfill here in WWE. It was a position that both took Paul and Stephanie by surprise, but they had the utmost belief that if anyone could fill the shoes, it would be their daughter.

Sure, Kennedy didn't know too much about WWE, but she was a fast learner and could master anything she put her heart and mind to. They all smiled, looking down at the notes Vince had taken during their little discussion.

"She's going to be amazing, I know it." Vince pointed at both his daughter and son-in-law.

"Of course she can do it. She's a McMahon-Levesque and a woman. We can do anything." Stephanie smirked, looking at her father with a proud smile.

A/N: Hey everyone! I hoped you enjoyed this chapter of Our Fight For Love. If you have any predictions for the book or any comments please feel free to leave them. I love hearing back from my readers. After reading this chapter you can understand that Kennedy is scared of love because her past with Tommy. Do you believe that Kenney will be capable to love another person after everything she's been through? Remember to vote and comment, don't be silent readers! Check out my other books, Little Ms. Lopez (Dean Ambrose) & Addiction (Seth Rollins).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 184 39
This story starts in 2015. It will progress into 2019, so bear with me! Your name is Rachael Lynn McMahon. Yes, daughter of Vince McMaho...
36K 703 30
Emily Marianne Levesque McMahon is 22 years old and the daughter of The Billion Dollar Princess Stephanie McMahon and The Game Triple H/Hunter.She st...
34.2K 1.8K 101
End of An Era (Book 7 - Daughter of the Game series) continues to follow Isabella Levesque Law and her family as they navigate life. In typical "Lev...
15.8K 722 40
When Rebecca tells her family a lie about her bringing a date to her brothers wedding, she didn't realize her whole family would believe her, but the...