The Right Thing To Do { Drac...

Oleh imnessa_

"𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨. 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 �... Lebih Banyak

Author's Note
1- Just The Beginning
2- The Sorting Hat
3- First Day of Classes
4- Best Friend
5- Maturity Levels
6- Worry and Stress
7- The First Lie
8- Quiddich Try-Outs
10- Amortentia
11-Writing an Essay
12- Scary Kitty
13- Conjuring a Patroness
14- Relationships
15-A Letter
16- A Murder
17- Friends Again
18- The Portkey
19- A Familiar Scent
20- Christmas Eve
21- It's Christmas!
22- Iceskating
23- You Mustn't Tell Lies
24- Punishments
25- Draco?
26-Feelings
27- A Whole New World
28- Unexpected Visitors
29-A Task
30-To The Train
31- Back at Hogwarts
32-Dancing to Death
33- Family Meeting
34- The Truth
35- Back Together (ish)
36- Harry?
37- Peppermint, Smoke, and Old Parchment
38- Goodbye
39- Edgar
Epilogue
A/N

9-Hogsmeade

1.8K 51 67
Oleh imnessa_

TW: R%PE !!! (I'm so sorry... )

I woke up to a beautiful Saturday morning. I heard the birds chirping outside. I smelled the scent of coffee and sweets coming from the common room and of course, my favorite, Pansy screaming her head off.

"I told you you can't come along!" She screamed at the poor girl, who's name I still don't know.

"Why can't I?" The poor girl cried.

"It's me and Draco. That's it! I'm not going to have you tagging along. Either you find someone else or you don't come along!" Pansy smacked her and the girl retreated to her bed.

"Paxton! You're up. Good. Did you know I'm Draco's date to Hogsmead today?" Pansy said and smirked. She was obviously trying to make me jealous.

"We are going to Hogsmeade today?" I questioned.

"No. Me and Draco are going. You two get to stay here by yourselves and study," she skipped outside of the room.

I looked over at the other girl and walked over to her bed.

"Hey."

"Hi," She said and looked the other direction.

"Do you want to go to Hogsmeade with me?" I asked her. I felt bad for her. I would never be able to put up with Pansy like she does. She looked up at me and smiled.

"Sure," She said.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Clara."

"I'm Evanora," I said and she nodded. I walked to the bathroom to get ready.

I put on a black sweater and black skirt and did light makeup. I let my hair fall naturally and put a little black hat that my mother gave me last Christmas.

Satisfied with how I looked, I left the bathroom and saw Clara already ready.

"Ready to go?" I asked and she nodded. She was very quiet.

Once we left the girl's dormitory, I saw Blaise standing right outside talking to Theodore Nott.

"Hey, Paxton!" Blaise said and Theodore smiled at us.

"You want to be my date to Hogsmeade?" Blaise asked and I immediately blushed.

"Yeah, sure," I said and over at Clara who probably thought she was going to get ditched again. I looked over at Theodore and made eye contact then looked at Clara. He nodded, understanding I was trying to tell him to ask out Clara and he did. She smiled and said yes and we all made our way down to leave.

"Everybody has their papers signed?" Professor Mcgonagal asked everyone and went around picking up people's papers. When she stopped at me, I took the paper out of my pocket and unfolded it then handed it to her.

"Almost forgot to get these signed," Blaise laughed, breaking the silence.

We all walked into a carriage and went straight to Hogsmeade.

"Where should we go first?" Theodore asked the group.

"How about Zonko's Joke Shop?" Clara asked and he nodded.

"I hate that store," Blaise complained as we exited the carriage.

"How come?" Theodore asked.

"I think it's stupid," Blaise explained and Theodore nodded.

"How about we go somewhere else?" Blaise asked me and I nodded. We split up from the group and walked down the road of Hogsmeade.

"Paxton?" I heard a familiar annoying voice and turned around to see Pansy with Draco.

"I thought you were staying at Hogwarts!" She complained. Why does she even care?
"Well Blaise asked me to go with him. Even Clara got a date," I explained.

"Who would take Clara?" She scoffed and Draco laughed.

"Isn't she your friend?"
"More like a pet. She's annoying and clingy!" She complained. I rolled my eyes and grabbed Blaise's hand and we left.

"She's so rude," I said to him.

"I completely agree. I don't know what Draco is doing with her."
"What is Draco doing with her? Doesn't he find her annoying?" I questioned.

"No idea," He said and led me to an empty area.

"Where are we going? The fun shops are the other way," I asked looking around. I saw one middle aged man standing on the street staring at me intensely. Blaise noticed and grabbed my arm and pulled me close to him.

He led me to a store that I've never heard of and he brought me inside.

"I've never been here before," I whispered to him and looked around. It looked like an old antique store.

"Where's your bathroom?" Blaise asked the older woman working there. She was wearing a green dress and had a crazy hairdo. She kept a straight face and slowly lifted her arm and pointed to a hallway.

Blaise walked over to the hallway and I awkwardly followed.

"What are we doing?" I whispered.

"I have to use the bathroom," he whispered back. The hallway was dark and spooky so I pulled out my wand and whispered, "lumos."

He went inside a room which I assumed was the guy's bathroom, but I couldn't see anything. I patiently waited outside.

I felt something on my foot and looked down to see a rat. I jumped up and screamed and the rat scurried away.

"Holy shit what happened?" Blaise said, running out of the bathroom, carrying his lit up wand.

"There was a rat on my foot," I said and he laughed causing me to blush.

"Really? You know my little sister has a pet rat," he said.

"They're gross!" I said and he laughed.

As my hand got tired, I lowered my wand and whispered, "nox."

I began walking away to leave this creepy place and Blaise grabbed my arm causing me to spin around and he pinned me against the wall. He started to kiss me and I kissed him back. I felt a blush coming to my cheeks and I was glad he couldn't see.

I tried to pull away but he wouldn't budge. His hand brushed against my chest and he pushed me harder against the wall. He finally pulled his face away from mine and locked eyes with me. There was just enough light to see the grin on his face.

"What was that for?" I asked but he didn't respond. Instead he pressed his forehead against mine and put his hand on my skirt. I tried to push it off but he only slip his hand up higher.

"Blaise, stop," I whispered to him, not wanting that older lady to hear.

"Shh," he shushed me and put his hand over my mouth. He slid his hand under my skirt.

"She said stop," I heard someone yell and the lights came on. I saw Blaise's shocked expression and I looked down to see his hand still there. I also noticed a tear falling from my eye. I didn't even realize I started to cry. I'm too sensitive.

"Get your hands off her," I heard the same voice yell and Blaise took his hand out from under my skirt and off my mouth. I turned my head to see a furious Draco.

"What the hell is your problem. Why are you here?" Blaise asked and had an angry expression on his face. His eyebrows furrowed and he was biting his lip.

"I followed you over here because Pansy's nosey ass wanted to know if you two were dating. Good thing we did," he explained. If Pansy was here, then that means she's going to use this against me. I immediately felt my anxiety and nervousness creep up.

"Stalkers," Blaise muttered. "Leave us alone, we're fine," Blaise said and got closer to me. I silently prayed Draco wouldn't leave so I wouldn't be alone with Blaise again.

"Are you kidding? You think I'm ever leaving a female alone with you again? Now I know why Daphne ditched your horny ass."

"I actually loved Daphne! This girl is just scrap!" Blaise argued and avoided looking at me. Did he really feel that way? We were friends since I got sorted into Slytherin. I even liked his ass!

"She is not scrap!" Draco argued back.

"Come on, we're leaving," Blaise said and grabbed my arm, on my dark mark, and pulled me with him.

"Ouch!" I said and attempted to yank my arm back.

"The hell is your problem?" Blaise asked angrily and grabbed my arm harder. I began to cry again but this time it was because of the pain. His nails were sinking into my skin through my sleeves. I looked up at Draco who noticed where Blaise was grabbing. He swung his fist into Blaise's nose causing a nose bleed and Blaise immediately let go of me and brought his hand up to his nose. Good thinking, Draco

"What the bloody hell, man?" He tried wiping his blood with his shirt.

I clutched my arm and tears fell out of my eyes. Draco softly grabbed my good arm and pulled me towards him.

"We are leaving and if you think about trying to follow us or stop us from leaving, then your nose won't be the only thing bloody," Draco said and Blaise scowled. Draco was much more muscular and stronger than Blaise so it would be silly for Blaise to try to fight him.

He put his arm around me and began walking out of the hallway.

"Sorry for the yelling," Draco muttered to the old lady who completely ignored him and seemed unphased by all the yelling and fighting.

We exited the antique store and I saw an upset Pansy.

"Finally! Draco, you took forever!" She complained then looked over at me.

"Why's she here?" She asked and glared at me and noticed Draco's arm around me. He dropped his arm back to his side and answered Pansy.

"None of your business," Draco replied harshly. I could tell he was annoyed and upset.

"Where's your little boyfriend?" Pansy questioned me and I just ignored her.

"Pansy, leave," Draco ordered.

"What? Why? You're my date!" She cried.

"Something serious happened and I need to be alone for a bit, I'll see you later," he said and faked a smile to her so she'd leave us alone.

"Fine. I'm going to find Clara!" She said and marched off.

"You alright?" Draco asked as soon as Pansy was far away. We began walking in sync.

"Yeah."

"You always say that but I know you're lying. You can't be okay after that."

"I trusted him and he did that. I just have to stay away from him for now on."

"I'm sorry he did that to you. How's your arm?" He asked and I lifted up my sleeve. It was bleeding.

"Ouch. I don't think we can do anything about that," he said. "But I have an idea." He led me to The Three Broomsticks. We sat down at a table and a waitress came over to take our orders.

"2 butter beers," Draco said.

"Please," I added and the waitress nodded.

"Miss. Politeness," Draco teased.

"Shut it," I said and the waitress set down two butter beers on the table.

"Thank you," I said and she walked away.

I took a sip and I was satisfied by the sweetness.

"Why were you alone with him in there?" He questioned and took a sip of his butterbeer.

"I don't know. I just followed him."

"Are you dumb? If a guy brings you alone into a shady place, you don't follow him. You make a dumb excuse and come find me," He said and I could tell he was angry. I looked down into my mug avoiding eye contact.

"Look at me," he ordered and I shifted my eyes up to his.

"Do you understand?" He questioned and I nodded. "I don't understand how you couldn't see what was coming."

"I trusted him. He said he just had to go to the bathroom," I mumbled.

"You're so stupid," he scoffed and finished up his butterbeer. I looked at his angry expression and I wasn't sure what to say. When he lowered his mug to the table I noticed he got a mustache from the butterbeer topping.

"You have a little," I said and pointed to his face. He gave me a confused look and I picked up my napkin and wiped his upper lip.

"There."

"Thanks," he said and looked away.

I couldn't think of anything to say and the scilence was getting kind of awkward. I thought to myself and found a perfect conversation starter.

"So what was that kiss with Pansy all about?" I teased.

"Don't even get me started. That was a big mistake. Now she won't stop bothering me. Well more than usual, she always bothers me," he said and I laughed. My laughter was inturruped when the door to the restaurant swung open and Blaise stormed inside. He scanned the room and when he saw me and Draco, he marched to our table.

"What in the bloody hell are you doing here?" Draco growled at him.

"I just came to apologize," Blaise said, pushing Draco back down to his seat.

He sat next to me in the booth and I scotted away from him.

"Look, Paxton, I" he began to say but I didn't want to hear it.

"No. I don't want to hear an apology. Just go away," I said to him. I looked at his face. I can't believe I've liked this guy for so long just for him to try to get in my pants.

"Just listened."

"She said no, jackass," Draco yelled and Blaise just scoffed.

"Fine then," Blaise got up and left the restaurant, slamming the door behind him. I looked down at my remaining butterbeer and felt a tear come out of my eye. So damn sensitive...

"Don't cry," Draco said and tried to give me some sort of smile but he was way too angry.

"Come on let's just go," I said and drank the rest of my drink and left some money on the table before leaving.

We walked back up to the carriages and made our way back to Hogwarts. 

A/N: Hey I just realized this chapter is double the size of my normal chapters... 2,300 words!! I just kept writing and didn't realize it haha enjoy!!! 

Plz plz plz vote!!! Votes=More & better chapters and it only takes a second! -ness<3

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

13.7K 281 114
The untold story of Alyssa Potter, Harry's younger twin sister who happened to be a not-so ordinary girl from an orphanage in a small town called Sur...
973 159 29
"I love you too Y/N" Draco said. "But now I dont" I said. . "You dont know anything what i have gone through and what I will go throug...
157K 3.4K 15
After an argument between Harry and Ron and Hermione, Harry spends a lot of time on his own. One day, he can't stand being alone and out casted. He c...
12.5K 453 46
❛𝐎𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐞, 𝐈 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭❜ Grieving over your brother's death sends you into a...