A Sweet Surrender

By Jolo815

Rewrite- Star Wars Sequel AU. Academy award-Winning director Ben Solo has a BDSM fetish he secretly wants to... More

Rey
Ben
REY
Ben
REY
REY
REY

BEN

2 0 0
By Jolo815

       BEN-

I sit in my chair with my right elbow sitting on the arm of my chair. My chin rests on the palm of my right hand. Jesus. I have it bad for Rey. I realize I have to control my emotions when I'm around her. What is wrong with me? My frustration and impatience has me ordering her around as if I we were already in an intimate relationship. I didn't miss the gasp she released. Nor did I miss the rosy color on her sun-kissed cheeks. Her voice breathless and erratic as if aroused.when I ordered Moose to come to me. I grunt and shake my head. I look down at Moose snoring loudly beside my chair. I take lift my chin from the palm of my hand. It's just wishful thinking on my part. I sigh and turn to watch Poe. He is looking into the camera focused on the scene. At least one of us is focused on the job. I lower my arm to my lap and sigh. I glare at the stupid cast on my leg.

"Stupid leg, " I say to it.

"What ya say, boss?"

I look up to meet Poe's face. I look at me with a quizzical look on his face. His pouty lips smiling at me.

I shake my head.

"Nothing, Poe," I reply."Nothing. Don't mind me. You're doing a good job."

Poe's smiles up at me. His lips spread into a huge smile

"Thanks boss, " he answers.

He leans forward and returns to watching the scene play out in front of him through his camera.

A loud bang from the hallway followed by conversation takes my attention away again from the scene. Rey and Gwen are walking back to my set. They are in deep conversation. I shift in my chair and return my attention to the scene. I release a breath.

"We're all set, boss, " Rey exclaims.

Rey and Gwen walk to me. My breath catches. Rey's changed.

Rey has her leather jacket off. Her chestnut brown hair is pulled up in a bun. Her silk blouse now shows a more enticing décolletage. I shift in my seat. My cock is getting hard. My imagination runs wild with all the nasty things I want to do to her.

I release my breath and I lean back in the chair. My long thick, fingers fold together on my lap. I compose myself. I can't let my feelings for Rey run away from me. It could cost me my career.

I sniff indifferently at Rey and Gwen.

My eyes travel slowly up and down the ball gown. I nod my approval.

"It looks good, Ms.Nima, " I said. "Good job. You can run along now. And the meeting is canceled."

I see her bright smile quickly fall from her lips and turn into a frown.

"Why?" Rey asks. Her pretty hazel eyes gape at me and turn glassy. Her perfect white teeth scrape her full bottom lip.

I lift an eyebrow. Is it my imagination or does she sound disappointed?

I lift my chin and look her in her eyes. I make my face blank and show no emotion. I keep my voice officious.

"I have a lot of work to do," I answer. "I don't have time."

"Alright, "Rey whispers. Rey nods then walks toward the hallway.

It is the truth. I am busy. Too busy now with a broken leg and a film to finish on the coming deadline. I can't worry about her hearing what I said at the spa. I don't think she had heard anything. It would be on all social media and she would have reported me to HR already. I must say It's a relief. Although, I feel disappointed she didn't hear me. I shake my head to clear it. I forget Rey and turn my attention to address Gwen. Gwen's forehead is creased. She is staring at Rey. A question on her red ruby lips.

I twist my head around and frown up at her. Gwen's eyes are laser focus. Gwen's forehead creased.

"What's the matter, Gwen?"

Gwen doesn't answer me until Rey disappears back into the hallway. Gwen shakes her head.

I frown.

"What's is it?" I ask. "Never mind. Forget it. Just take your place so I can finally finish this scene!"

"I'll tell you later. Teen dream, "she giggles.

Gwen's small white hands grasp the ball gown and leave to take her place on the set.

I shrug off Gwen's cryptic reply and tap my pen on my folded script. I twirl my pen around my thick, long fingers and lookup.

I hear loud voices coming from the hallway. The voices sound like Rey and Rose arguing about something. I can't make it out. I could only make out every other word like "Tell him. Gwen wants" I hear whispering. Their voices begin to rise.

"Quiet in the hallway!"I shouted."We're rehearsing."

I curse and I lean back in my seat. I look down to see Moose is awake. His dark fist-shaped head raised his dark eyes focused in the direction of the hallway. His brow furrowed and long, pink tongue hanging out panting. He licks his mouth and stands up on his stubby legs, excited. He hears Rey's voice and is expecting her to come out.

"Forget it, pal, "I whisper. "Rey's not coming."

I look down at the script on my lap and make tiny notes above the dialogue with my pen. A second later I stop short. I read what I wrote on my script. Kira kneels before kylo. Her eyes big and wide. She opens her mouth slowly to receive his gift. I lift my pen. I twirl it between my thick, long fingers and frown at the three sentences I wrote. I draw a line through all three. "Too many blowjobs scenes, "I grumble.

Moose begins to bark, suddenly excited. I look up smelling green apples.

"Um, Boss?"

I meet Rey's beautiful hazel eyes. Her smile bright and toothy. Her pink mouth pouty. Her chestnut brown hair is tied now in a messy ponytail. My favorite hairstyle. It is more breathtakingly sexy on Rey. I take a breath. I imagine Rey waiting for me in my bed. Her hair in the same messy ponytail. My expensive silk bedsheets wrapped around her slender, tanned body.

Rey kneels before me and I suck in a breath. My hands ball tightly into large fists.

She leans forward and scoops moose's fat little body up into her arms. Moose licks her face frantically. Rey giggles. Moose licks Rey's eye. A small smile tugs at the corner of my lips.

"Yes, Ms. Nima?" I rasp."Did you want something?" I clear my throat. I must keep in control of myself.

Rey lifts herself up from the floor with Moose in her arms and takes two steps forward. Her slender legs touch my knees. Her hazel eyes are dark. A small smile dances across her full lips. She licks her lips and leans forward. She opens her mouth.

"Can I take Moose with me to the dressing room, "Rey asks?" He looks lonely and Paige and Rose want to see him."

My breath hitches. I follow the swirl of blue and green in her iris mesmerized by its beauty. My eyes lower to her soft pink lips. God, I want to kiss her pink lips until she's whimpering in my arms.

>"Is it ok, Ben?" Rey asks softly.

I blink.

"What?" I reply."Oh, yeah, sure take him. He'll love it. I can collect him later."

I force a smile. Rey caught me staring at her like a mental patient. Jesus. I'm an idiot.

Rey nods. I expected her to walk away. She doesn't. My gaze lowers to Rey's thin, slender fingers running through Moose's short black hair.

>"Something else, Rey?" I ask.

I raise my eyes to see Rey lean forward even closer and opens her mouth. "I hea—"

"DAMN IT! Gwen, you missed your queue again, " Poe yells. "Pay attention to the scene."

I snap my head from Rey back to Poe and Gwen on the set. They are standing in the middle of the set yelling. "Shit, what now!" I mutter. I reach out for my crutches laying beside my chair. I quickly put them under my armpits and push myself out of my chair. "Excuse me, Rey...."

I turn my head. Rey is walking away with Moose is in her arms licking her face. Moose's stubby tail wags frantically. I drop my head to my chest and groan.

"Fuck."

What was it she wanted to tell me?" I ask." I'll go ask her later."

Two hours later, back in my office. I am struggling to keep Gwen from walking off my film.

Gwen is speaking. I'm not listening to her. My thoughts drift away to Rey.

"Ben Solo!" Are you listening to me?"Gwen shouted.

I nod and rake my thick fingers through my long dark hair.

>"Yeah, and for the fifth time, no, you can't fire Poe, " I sigh.

>"And why not?" she hisses at me. She's sits in a red leather chair. It faces my desk. Gwen changed into a blue satin blouse, dark blue skinny jeans and black ankle boots. Her long legs are crossed.

"Poe is helping me to direct, Gwen," I mutter.

Gwen's eyes look me up and down. She sucks her teeth and waves dismissively at me.

"A broken leg shouldn't keep you from directing, Ben Solo, " she replied. "You don't need him."

I place my arms on my desk and fold them in front of me. I take a breath. I release it slowly. I must not lose my temper at Gwen. "Poe is staying until my leg heals, " I exclaim. "He needs this break to show what he can do."

"His break?" Gwen shouted."He's an amateur, Ben. He's abusive. He yells at me all the time."

I sigh and narrow my eyes.

"What do you do to have him shout at you all the time?"

"Nothing," Gwen whines."I get distracted and flub some lines. It doesn't give him the right to be abusive."

My head nods.

"I'll talk to Poe about that."

"Thank you. I tried to get your attention but you seemed preoccupied," Gwen growled. "What were you and little Rey talking about anyway?"

I lift an eyebrow. Was Gwen jealous of Rey?

I lift my broad shoulders defensively. I keep my voice cool and calm.

"That's none of your concern Gwen, I reply. "Now you should go back to the set, apologize to Poe so we can finally finish the scene and preferably this film on time."

My phone beeped on my desk notifying me I had a new message. I nod at Gwen as she continues to ramble on. I snatch my phone from my desk and hit the new message. My body freezes. My jaw drops.

REY: I heard you at the spa on Friday. I'm yours if you still want me.

I just blink down at my phone as I read it twice, three times. Is this real?

"Ben Solo! Are you listening to me?" Gwen shouted.

I look up and blink at Gwen, forgetting she was there.

"What?" I squeak. I cringe at the crack in my voice. I have to go find Rey.

"This meeting is over!" I mutter.

I push back hard from my desk. My huge leather chair hits the white plaster wall behind me. I probably left a hole in the wall. I don't care. I have to find Rey. I rise from my chair and stumble on my cast. I got and limp my way to my office door without my crutches.

"Ben! Your crutches!" Gwen shouts, behind me. I hear the click of my crutches as Gwen collects them. I open the door to find my assistant director Poe Dameron staring back at me. His huge hand is lifted about to knock on my door.

Hey boss!" Poe replies. He drops his hand. His face apologetic. I lift my eyes to look over his head and meet Rey's steady gaze. She is standing beside the Craft service table. She is holding her phone in one hand and holding an apple in the other. Rey raises her hand holding the apple up to her perfect lips and takes a bite. Rey sticks out her pink tongue and wipes the apples juice from her lips. She chews as a small smile dances across them. Her gaze intense. I release a noise It is somewhere between a laugh and a low groan. God. What she does to me.

The corners of my lips pull up into an awkward small smile. Rey smirks as she continues to chew.

"You ok, boss?"Poe ask.

I open my mouth to speak and close it again. My connection with Rey is broken by Poe's question. I lower my eyes and glare down at Poe.

"What is it, Poe?" I growl.

Poe looks up and examines my face.

"You sure your ok, boss?"Poe asks. He is frowning up at me. His full lips pressed together.

"Yes. I'm fine!" I shout."What do you want?"

I cringe at the sound of my voice. It sounds hoarse and its cracks. I'm falling apart. I don't want to be here. I want to go to Rey.

"Its bad boss, "Poe answers. He lowers his eyes from mine.

"Yes," I demand."What is it!'

"Snoke is pulling out of the film, Ben," Poe declares."He said you've wasted too much money and it's too close to the deadline. And Finn is in jail."

I draw in a sharp breath and hiss.

"Ok, that's my cue to leave," Gwen announced. She comes from behind me and slides pass me. I forgot Gwen was still in my office. She stops in front of me.

"To be continued later, Solo," she whispered.

I grunted my reply. Gwen smiled and pecked me at the corner of my lips. I stared at her when she pulled away. A smile played across her red lips as she walked away from me; her hips sashaying back and forth. I quickly lift my eyes to see Rey scowl. Her cute nose is scrunched. Her jaw clenched tightly. Shit! I flashed her an embarrassed smile. A soft smile crosses her lips.

"Boss, this is serious. We have to talk about this," Poe insisted.

I lowered my eyes back to Poe. His hands are tightly clenched beside him. He is practically bouncing on his heels to talk to me about Snoke and Finn. I step back and open the door wider to let him inside my office. Poe nods and steps inside. I followed Poe with my eyes as he entered and then looked back at Rey. She waved back at me with her hand holding her half eaten apple and laughs. I open my mouth to yell something then close it again. I shake my head and chuckle. I looked back down at my phone. I blinked staring at it. I didn't realize I was still holding it. I held it in both my hands, opened my messages app and was about to type in my message when my phone beeped again. I had a new message.

Rey: Well, what's it going to be boss? Do you still, want me? Or am I to be very embarrassed?

I feel the corners of my mouth tug up into huge smile. I type my answer.

Me: Yes, I still want you. But how did you hear me at the spa? Never mind. We'll talk about this later. I have to talk to Poe first.

Rey: Ok. All you have to do is whistle and I'll be there.

Me: I'll bang a gong. See you later.

I smile down at my phone as I exit the app. Later; I will see Rey and get to kiss her and hopefully do much more to Rey, later.

I smile at the thought.

I step back from the doorway and almost fall sideways. I turn my head to look over my shoulder.

"Shit, Poe!" I scream."Get over here and help me back to my desk." I shut my office door in front of me.

To be continued.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.1K 1.2K 41
Rey takes a new job as the Personal Assistant to Ben Solo, the new CEO of Alderaan Publishing house in New York City following the retirement of her...
14.5K 440 15
When Supreme Leader Kylo Ren learns that someone out there is extremely potent with the force, he hunts you down in order to tame your powers and mak...
15.2K 446 13
A pilot without a past finds love in the arms of a soulless general. A Star Wars fanfiction.
22.4K 748 19
*inspired by My Big Fat Greek Wedding* Ben Solo and Rey Kenobi have the perfect little life . A cute tabby named BB-8 , jobs of their dreams , an apa...