The rejected mate The Girl Ma...

By lexy190s

Beth turns to leave the classroom when she feels Jacob grab her by the arm whipping her around to face him ca... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22

chapter 16

63 4 1
By lexy190s

"You don't remember me Beth I'm your uncle Jay and before James died he asked me to teach you and Rebecca to use your magic without hurting yourselves," Jay says.

Beth and Becca look at each other in confusion because they both didn't know that they had an uncle because their father never told them about Jay and he had a lot of secrets that he never told them about themselves before he died.

Beth reaches out to hold Becca's hand in hers to sooth her nerves and she runs her other hand rubbing her sisters back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20K 742 49
Rose knew she isn't normal. And neither was her family. Like which family force their daughter to live alone and change her house every single fuckin...
53.5K 2.9K 90
Seraphina Allen has been struggling through life, trying to make ends meet. But the more she lives, the more she wants to die. Everything seems to pu...
6K 123 10
It's a short story , a story about the princess who was rejected by fate by destiny at numerous phases , join the journey with author to know more...
24.4K 848 26
Valentina thought that by being accepted into a new pack she would get the protection she wished for, but after agreeing to live with the handsome al...