Heidi Mikaelson: TVD/TO

By BiancaEvans2

Heidi Mikalson is the twin sister of Henrik Mikaelson. She is the youngest of the original family. She was tu... More

Family Reunion
Mikaelson Ball
Alaric the Hunter
Past 23 Weeks
No Humanity Elena
Who Gets the Cure?
Return to New Orleans
Rebekah's Arrival

Mother Wants to Kill Us?

2.1K 48 5
By BiancaEvans2

(Boarding House) Third Persons POV

Elena and Damon are in the parlor after Rebekah had left. "You should know that Esther is planning on killing her entire family. She's linked them all together with a spell. Whatever happens to one, happens to all of them" Elena tells Damon.

"Well, that's great! Klaus will finally be dead. We win. Why do you look like someone just shot a panda bear?" Damon asks her confused.

"Uh, because to kill Klaus she has to kill all of them, including Elijah and Heidi. They don't deserve this!" Elena shouts.

"I'm supposed to care about Elijah and Heidi?" Damon asks her.

"Shouldn't you at least care about Rebekah" she retorts.

"Two seconds ago, you were pissed that she attacked you. It's a win-win" he tells her. She goes to leave and he blocks her path. "Don't do anything to screw this up, Elena" he tells her as Stefan enters the room.

"He's right, you know. Klaus has to die. They all do" Stefan tells her.

"See? It's democracy in action" Damon tells Elena smugly. Elena leaves, knocking into Damon on her way out and spilling his drink.

(Mikaelson Mansion) Heidi's POV

Klaus and I are on the lounge sketching while Kol watches TV. When Rebekah enters the house in the same dress from last night. "Well, there's our other girl" Kol says as he blocks her path.

"Get out of my way, Kol" she demands.

"Out all night. What a scandal! I trust you did better than that commoner? Matt, was it?" he asks her.

"If you don't shut your mouth, the next thing to come out of it will be your teeth" Rebekah threatens. "Don't start, Nik!" she exclaims with Klaus smiles.

"Why must you always fight?" I ask them.

"I didn't say anything and we are not fighting" Klaus tells us.

"I'm bored. Our sister is a strumpet, but at least she's having fun. I need entertainment" Kol whines.

"You and me both" I tell him bored as I put the sketch pad down.

"What are you waiting for? Go on, have at it and don't let Heidi out of your sight" Klaus tells Kol.

"It's not fun to go alone. Join us, Nik" Kol tells him.

"It's the least you can do after sticking a dagger in my heart" I add pouting.

"Okay. Why not? I didn't have nearly enough to drink last night, what with you trying to murder Rebekah's date" Klaus says putting his pad down.

"Yeah" I cheer as I jump onto Kol's back.

"Yes, please go, this house has enough men rolling around it in. And take good care of Heidi" she tells them. We leave the house.

"So where to my knights?" I ask my brothers as I hope off of Kol's back to walk in between them.

"The grill" Klaus tells me.

"No alcohol for you though" Kol tels me.

"I know that" I tell him rolling my eyes. "Hey Nik, can I have a horse?" I ask Klaus.

"You want a horse?" he asks me surprised.

"Yes, I much prefer riding a horse compared to these modern vehicles" I tell him.

"I shall think about it" he tells me as we arrive at the grill.  We enter and head over to the pair. Where we hair two people talking about us. A man and woman. "Oh come on now. Let's not go blaming the new family in town just because you lot have got yourselves a killer at large. Don't mind us. My brother, sister and I are just here to let off some steam, right Heidi, Kol?" he asks us.

"Right" we tell him as I smile.

"I'm Heidi Mikaelson" I tell the couple.

"Ric" the guy says.

"Meredith" the woman says. Kol is eyes Meredith. Who looks uncomfortable. She takes Ric to the pool table while Klaus order our drinks.

"What's this?" I ask looking at the bubbly dark liquid in front of me.

"Diet coke" the waiter tells me.

"Try it, you'll like it" Klaus tells me. I do so and smile. I go to jug it and he stops me. "Not to fast, or you'll belch" he tells me. I nod my head and drink it slowly as chips are place in front of us.

"On the house" the waiter says before leaving. Just then Klaus' date from the other night enters the grill. I smile, she's pretty.

"I remember her from last night. She looks like a tasty little thing" Kol says.

"Say another word and I'll tear out your liver" Klaus tells him. "Caroline!" he calls and she walks over. She doesn't look happy to see him.

"Oh it's you" she says.

"Allow me to introduce you to my baby sister, Heidi" he tells her.

"Hello, can I call you Care?" I ask her and she nods her head.

"Join us for a drink?" Klaus asks her.

"Mmm, I'd rather die of thirst. But thanks" she says before walking away.

"Isn't she stunning?" Klaus asks Kol.

"She certainly looks good walking away from you" Kol tells her.

"I'll take that as a challenge" Klaus says. Klaus puts his drink on the counter and walks after Caroline. I try a chip and smile.

"So are you going to talk to Meredith?" I ask Kol.

"Sure am little sister, wish me luck" he says winking.

"Ok, I'm gonna go to the loo" I tell him and head for the bathroom. I was washing my hands and I feel a pain in my heart. I fall to the ground and black out. I wake up not long after feeling weak Elijah kneeling beside me. "Eli" I say and he picks me up. He goes to an alleyway where Klaus is about to attack Damon.

"Leave him! We still need them, Niklaus" Elijah tells him firmly.

"Is Heidi ok?" Klaus asks him concerned.

"She is fine, just weak. This is mother's doing" he tells him.

"What did mother do? What did she do, Elijah?" Klaus demands. Elijah walks down the stairs towards Damon, holding a phone in his free hand.

"You tell me where the witches are or I'll have my sister kill Elena right now" Elijah tells him.

"You told me we had until nine" Damon tells him.

"I'm sure Rebekah will be more than happy to start her work early after your little stunt" Elijah sneers. He hands me to Klaus.

"The old witch house" Damon says.

"See, that wasn't difficult. Now go do as you were told and no more stunts" Elijah tells him. Damon leaves with Stefan as Kol wakes up.

"I'm gonna kill him" Kol growls.

"First we have to deal with mother" Klaus tells him as he places me down.

"What happened to Heidi?" Kol asks him concerned.

"Mother linked us, what happens to one of us. Happens to all, she is trying to kill us" Elijah explains.

"But why?" I whimper in fear. Why does our own mother want us dead?

"She won't succeed" they assure me.

"Always and forever, remember" Elijah tells me and I smile. "Come" he tells us and leads us to the old witch house. Where mum and Finn are standing in a pentagram with five torches around them. Kol approaches the pentagram and the torches around it flare up bright. He's driven back.

"That's lovely. We're stuck out here, while the favorite son plays sacrificial lamb. How pathetic you are, Finn" Kol tells him.

"Why Finn? You promised we'd be a family" I say with tears in my eyes.

"We will be" he tells me gently.

"Family don't kill each other" I tell him.

"Whatever you think of us, killing your own children will be an atrocity" Elijah tells mum.

"My only regret is that I did not let you die a thousand years ago" she tells him.

"Enough. All this talk is boring me. End this now, Mother, or I'll send you back to Hell" Klaus tells her as Elijah holds me close.

"For a thousand years, I've been forced to watch you. Felt the pain of every victim, suffered while you shed blood. Even you, Elijah, with your claim to nobility, you're no better. All of you. You're a curse on this Earth. Stretched out over generations. If you've come to plead for your life, I'm sorry, you've wasted your time" mum tells us.

"I've never killed anyone, yet you'd still kill me" I tell her becoming angry. No longer was I sad scared little girl. Now I am getting pissed off and I get my temper from my father. "I lose Henrik and dad. Now you'd kill us all, even when one of us innocent of the crimes you accuse us off. You are no mother of mine" I sneer.

"No! Sisters! Do not abandon me!" she shouts.

"Mother!" Finn shouts. The pentagram torches flare up and Finn grabs Esther. Wecower from the flames. After a moment the torches die out. We stand around in shock. Finn and Esther are gone. Elijah calls Rebekah to let Elena go.

"Now what?" I ask my brothers.

"I have somewhere else I need to be" Kol says and hugs me. "Take care of yourself Heidi" he says and leaves.

"Who do you wish to stay with Heidi?" Elijah asks me.

"What? Aren't the three of us staying together with Rebekah?" I ask him confused.

"I have some reflecting to do, but Rebekah and Klaus will no doubt remain here" he tells me.

"I'll go with you, you shouldn't be alone and I want to see this new world" I tell him smiling. "Is that ok Klaus?" I ask my other brother.

"I only wish for you to be happy dear sister, but be sure to keep in touch" he says as he hands me a phone. "Elijah can show you how it works" he tells me. We return to the mansion and I pack. I go to the study where Elijah is waiting. Before I can say anything Rebekah enters the room.

"Where the bloody hell is everyone?" she asks us.

"Don't swear in front of Heidi and it's over" Elijah tells her.

"Where's mother?" she asks and I scowl.

"We have no mother" I tell her.

"Only Esther, and Esther was right" Elijah adds. I frown in confusion. What was she right about? "My talk of virtue. When it suits my needs, I kill, maim, and torment. Even today, I terrorized an innocent" he tells us.

"Elena is hardly innocent" Rebekah tells him.

"Besides she was going to let Esther kill us, she deserved what she got" I add.

"Oh dark Heidi is out, what fun" she says smiling at me.

"Enough" Elijah tells her. He was never a fan of my dark side. "I used your hatred of her to get what I wanted. Wielded you like I would a sword" he states.

"You did it to protect us, Elijah, and rightly so!" Rebekah tells him.

"We deserve to live" I add.

"We are better than they are" Rebekah adds.

"Wouldn't go that far" I tell her.

"Are we? Mother made us vampires. She didn't make us monsters, we did that to ourselves" Elijah tells us. "I'll be in the car Heidi" he tells me and leaves.

"See you later Becs, Eli is going to show me the new world" I tell her excitedly.

"Light Heidi is back" she says smiling and pulls me in for a hug. "Please stay in touch, I hated not having my sister around" she tells me.

"I will, Klaus gave me a phone with your numbers in it. Elijah is going to show me how to work is later" I tell her. "Please take car of Klaus" I add. She nods her head and I leave. I get in the car and Elijah drives us away from Mystic Falls.

A/N

Picture above Klaus, Elijah and Kol. Picture on the external link of Finn with Esther.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 2.3K 41
What if Freya has a twin brother who is a vampire and witch hybrid? Loki Mikaelson has not seen his siblings since Niklaus daggered his younger bro...
1.2M 24K 41
My name is Nathalia Mikaelson, i am the youngest out of the Mikaelson siblings . I am part of The Original family, the first and most feared vampire...
15.7K 276 23
(Y/n) Mikaelson is the little sister in the Original Family. She was helping her big brother make more hybrids. She was even a hybrid with him. She w...
2.5K 46 27
Alexandra Mikaelson died at the very young age of 5 at the hands of her own father. Or did she? For over a thousand years, the Mikaelson siblings hav...