Crumbling Universes

By Gravityfalls59

A truce was made between Ink and Error, a truce to keep the balance of creation and destruction. But only a f... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter three
A/N
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter Six
Credit
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter Nine
Chapter ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Not a chapter
Chapter 13
Chapter Fourteen
Choices
A/N tagged
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Thank you
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-five
Please Read
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
A/N
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Happy Halloween
A Few Things-
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three (The End)
Sequel?
Sequel is out!

Chapter Twenty-Eight

932 41 11
By Gravityfalls59

This going on for a while now isn't it. Don't worry the end is near.

Dream's POV
I teleported back to Nighty's castle, I knew that Ink was still there most likely and wanted to make sure he was ok. I mean he's my one of best friends, I checked my surroundings knowing how much Error was probably mad at me made me nervous. But hey, a ship is a ship and heck I ship them! I let out a sigh of relief seeing as Error wasn't near me...yet. I'm so dead when he finds me.

"Uhh...Dream?" A voice said from behind me. It was echoey but I could tell the person was near me. I turned and spotted Core on the couch with Ink. Ink was staring in my direction, he seemed a little startled but was ok. Core was most likely who had said something, as they looked pretty concerned as to why I was so exasperated.

"Hey." I said, waving. Ink waved back, smiling. Cross walked into the room, eating a chocolate bar, he saw me and stopped.

"Heya Dream. When'd you get back?" He seemed nervous for some reason, I wonder why? Core looked between us, their eyebrow raised questioningly.

"Just a second ago!" I said, happily. I smiled, even Ink was looking between us and he can't even see. Wait, I just realized Core is hugging Ink, huh? I didn't know Core was close to Ink, "Core why are you hugging Ink?"

Core looked down, as if they just realized they were hugging him. Ink looked at Core and smiled. Core let go, quickly and placed their hands in their lap. "S-sorry, d-dad..." wait did I hear that right?

"It's ok, kiddo." Ink said. I looked at Cross who had the same reaction as me, utter confusion. I was about to ask when Core lifted their face violently, and looked straight at me. "Um...Dream I'd move if I were you." Now I'm even more confused.

"Wha-" I was suddenly knocked to the ground. I landed on my back, and looked up to see a blue blob onto top of me. "Ow..." I started to push the person off of me, realizing that it was Blueberry.

"Sorry, Dream! I tripped on Dust's portal." Blue said. I heard someone start to snicker and looked over to see Nightmare and Killer had also walked in, and were laughing to themselves.

"Uh, what happened?" Ink asked, confused by all the noises. Core whispered something to him and he started to snicker to. I would have glared at him but two reasons stopped me, 1). He can't see, so it would accomplish nothing. 2). It was nice to hear him laugh again, I haven't heard him laugh in a while. I smiled at Ink's positive emotions.

"Wait. If Blue tripped on Dust's portal where is Dust?" Cross asked, when another portal opened on the ceiling and dropped Dust on top of Blue who was still on top of me. "Ow..." I said again.

"Whoops..." Dust said, getting off of Blueberry. Cross joined Killer and Nightmare in laughing, as Error walked through a portal of his own. He looked at the scene and smirked. At least he won't get mad at me later. I heard Ink laugh a little harder as Core told him what had happened. Blue got off of me, and we both stood up. However Ink laughs now seemed different. I looked at him, I wasn't the only one who had noticed, almost everyone was looking at him. Error walked over to Ink as his laughs turned into coughs. He coughed, grasping at his stomach and his eyes widened. Error grabbed hold of him trying to calm him down.

"InK caLm dOwn. JuSt tRy to bRreathe!" Error said. Core was back to hugging Ink now and Cross was also trying to get Ink to calm down. But he just couldn't seem to stop, his breathing was stopping and he was gasping for breathe.

"H-he..l-p" Ink gasped, he held onto his throat.

Error's POV

I was panicking now, Ink was couching and gasping for breathe. Dammit, why'd did they have to be so stupid. I honestly don't even know how to help Ink, the best I can do is just try to calm him down...right?

"CoMe on' iNk. JuSt brEathe anD c-cAlm dOwn!" I said, holding on to his shoulders. His coughing was growing worse, what the hell even caused him to start coughing! I looked over to the others, clear panic was across my face. Cross was right next to me, trying to get Ink to breathe normally like I was. Dream and Blue were staring in disbelief, and Core had no intention of letting Ink go. The other were just standing in shock, no one knowing what to do. I looked back at Ink, who stared at me with fear and pain in his eyes. I watched as black ink started to drool from his mouth like Geno's blood. It just kept getting worse. "You'Re gOnna be Okay, inK. Just cAlM doWn anD brEathE..."

Ink slowly nodded, continuing to look at us even when he couldn't see. Ink exhaled shakily, and started to breath regularly again. I could feel the tension in the room leave somewhat, but I was still nervous. As soon as his breathing came back to normal levels, Core hugged him tighter. And I couldn't help but follow them, I hugged Ink tightly he completely stopped coughing. "See yOu're ok..." And although I said it to Ink, I meant it for myself. Ink relaxed a little more, or well, he went limp. I sighed, knowing that he most likely wasn't having trouble staying awake. I let go of him, and looked at the others, each of them shocked, relieved or just plain confused. I looked back at Ink, he wasn't asleep, but I could tell he was exhausted. I got up and sat next to him, letting him lean on me for support.

"Ink, are you ok?" Cross asked, I wanted to know the answer too.

"Y-ye-s. I-I'm fi*cough*ne." Ink said quietly and shakily. I looked down at the small skeleton, he was definitely not fine! I snarled at his answer, but before I could say anything Dream beat me to it.

"Ink, you are not fine! This is the second time this has happened!" Dream said, obviously annoyed that Ink was trying to play this all off.

"Wait-second time! Ink, when did this happen before!" Cross asked, looking at a Dream and Blue even though he had addressed Ink.

"When Error and Ink came back from UnderHospital, Ink broke down into a coughing fit! Ink you are not ok! Stop saying that you are!" Dream continued. We all looked at Ink, who was to tired to argue.

"O-ok..." he whispered. He eyes were so close to being closed that you'd think up he was asleep. Core finally let go of Ink and stared up at him in disbelief, they then hugged him one last time whispering something and left. I stood up helping the blinded Ink up aswell, and told everyone, "I'm taKing iNk, bacK to tHe sTarS base sO hE won'T be tempTed to hElp. YoU three teLl theM whAt US cHarA and uS FrisK saId." They all nodded at my decision and I opened a portal knowing Ink wouldn't handle teleporting well. I helped Ink walk through and lead him up the stairs to his room.

Ink groped his way to his bed and sat down, at sat down next to him. He was still a little shaky but he had been that way since he had woken up from his coma. I looked around his room, it was a mess. I guess no one had cleaned it up. I kicked some paint bottles away as the rolled on the floor more paint spread. Whoops. I looked over to Ink who barely had his eyes opened. I sighed. I hate seeing him like this, it just feels wrong.

"InK, I neEd to chEck yoUr cRacKs oK?" I said, moving to grab some new bandages. Ink nodded slowly and turned to where he thought I was. I cautiously took hold of one of his arms, wondering if my haphephobia would kick in or if he would flinch at my touch. Neither happened. I unwrapped his old bandages and found the scars, bruises and cracks that has occurred over weeks time some maybe even before that. I remember how when I asked him about them back at the hospital he hadn't given me a straight answer maybe he will now...

"InK?" I asked softly. He looked up at me his eyes shaking, as I continued to unravel the old bandages. "WilL you tEll me hoW yoU gOt these cRacks and ScaRs?" He looked down at his arms, however he couldn't see anything. He looked back at me, "t-the            c-creators, they...they just." I was having a hard time following what he was saying, so I decided to ask him.

"Ink, aRe soMe of TheSe sCaRs from befOre aLl the unIveRses sTarted Going dOwn?" I asked him, he nodded his head. I sighed, as I began to place some medicine on his many cracks.

"Do yOu knOw whO did iT to yOu?" I asked again, and he nodded.

"Can yOu telL me whO?" I asked, this time I got no response. Ink wiped his mouth removing the black ink only for more to come. I rewrapped his arms in the new bandages.

"S-sometimes..the creators...I don't..." he started, but stopped. Something was bothering him. I waited patiently, hoping he would find the way to tell me what happened. Each second I waited the more worried I got. I don't want to admit it, but I love the squid. And I really hate seeing him like this. "S-sometimes...when the creators start getting mad...or when I don't do exactly what they wanted...they start, they'll just start yelling and then they'd do..then they'd do that." I swear when I find those damn creators that do this to him. I bit my nonexistent lip, and clenched my hands into fists, as Ink continued, "they did...it for a while...they..they still do it, but I started listening to them. And..and I'm really sorry Error! I didn't mean to do it some much! I just couldn't stop!" Ink was starting to cry now, I grabbed hold of him, hugging him tightly.

"InK, yOu don'T have to Be sOrry. JuSt know tHose crEators yoU lIsten to, wHatever tHey teLl yOu, yOu doN't havE to Listen. I kNow SanseS hate pRomisEs buT prOmise me Ink, thAt yOu wilL sTop lisTeninG to theM and sTop hUrtinG yoUrseLf!" I said, rubbing his back and he held onto me tighter. I could tell he really didn't want to tell me, but I was glad he did. This is not gonna be something the others want to here though. I sighed, as Ink kept crying quietly. "I c-can't..."

"PrOmise me, Ink!" I said, letting go of him and staring him in the eye sockets. I knew he couldn't see me, but he stared back.

"I p-promise..." Ink said, he was tired, hurt and frail. I moved to the back of his bed so my back was leaning against the wall. I pulled him close to me and let him lean on me. His eyes were already somewhat closed, and his body was limp. "You caN go to sLeEp now InK..." I said, quietly. Ink nodded back to me, and I pulled a blanket on top of him so he'd be more comfortable. "I loVe yOu, Kiki." I whispered expecting him to be asleep.

"L-love you too, R-Ruru..." Ink exhaled, as if he was having trouble breathing. He breathing evened out and it only took second for him to fall asleep. I lightly kissed him on his forehead, and began to drift off to sleep.

Ok, I hope you liked this Chapter, even though I feel like it's terrible! Anywho, the end is near guys! It's gonna be harder to get these next chapters out cause I have no idea what to write! I wanna add a little more Errink before the end though! Also if you like this book I am planning a sequel! So has their will be a sequel, that one will have a lot more Dustberry and Cream in it, but of course it will also have Errink. Alright enough talking. Hope you enjoyed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.3K 2.2K 49
Ink, an angel. Loved by all. Well, all in the angel realm that is. Ink an angel, and God of creativity, falling for Error. A demon, and God of destru...
121K 4.2K 35
I dunno wut im doing, sorry if its bad ;~; Some Background: Most alternate sanses are attending a highschool, call the school whatever you like. This...
6.2K 320 20
An excellent story. It is recommended that you read without prejudice! . Error and Ink are accidentally stranded in a different AU. They pretend not...
8.3K 276 7
Error. Forced god of Destruction. Always called monster and hated by most people. Error didn't like this job becouse it was slowly killing him but he...