Death Penalty

By they_whispr_my_nam3

Read it yourself. Its a secret More

Forced to Survive
Hidding the Evil
Freedom?
Trust No One
The Player
Truth of Pain
Just Kiddnap. No Rescue
Hopeless Anger
FAULS
Now Miss Know it All
Twin Brother
Hard-to-get boy
Niliak
Jelous Blonde
Lost Now She Is Found
Kailin
Glory and Gore
Scars Are Memories
Not the First Time
Betrayed
The Same In a Difference
The Runner
Dead or Alive?

Love Comes and Goes

16 0 0
By they_whispr_my_nam3

Chapter 3

Kalii laid her head on Nelle's lap as the guy who took Miles in talked. "Ok so newbies welcome to our group there are only 6 of us and we wear masks cause we all have escaped the school and yeah we just dont want to be caught. What your guys name?" He asked "Im Kalii Hernandez and Im gonna be Nelle's girlfriend pretty soon" she answered. "K Im Miles but I dont know my last name and Im Kalii's boyfriend-" "no you're not you my ex" Kalii refused "he's cheating on me thats why" she whispered to Nelle "ok then" the guy said blankly "my name is Leon and thats Niki, Maini, Zedic, Nelle, and Russel and Im dating Cino Burns" "I know you, you fucked Burns" Kalii said "yeah shes here too" Leon said. She walked torwards Leon and saw Kalii she got excited and screamed "Kalii!!!!!!!!" And She replied back "Burns!!!!" They hugged then Miles got up and said "hold your tits girls, Kalii you want to date Nelly and you have no idea how he looks" Leon sighed "fine everyone take off your masks." Kalii turned quickly to look at Nelle and saw his face and his brown hair was spiky and looked like Goku's hair from DragonBall Z: Revolution and his eyes were black then she thought they were perfect for each other her hair brown and ombré and she had black eyes as well and both had tan skin. "Do you like me now" Nelle said looking down and disapointed "I dont like your looks" she said and he looked shocked "i love your looks" giving him a kiss on his cheek and hugged him tightly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 533 23
READ TO FIND OUT!!! ☺
401 4 53
We all want to find ourselves but sometimes it's best to leave things in the past and it's probably best to not find out who we are. *COMPLETE*
56 4 5
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
1.1K 7 48
A secret I have to keep from My Heart and from My Love.