Sinful Desires (ONGOING)

By mariedillbooks

"I was not aware you needed repetition, darling. Okay, I'll say it more slowly. I, Xante Alessandro Lucas Del... More

𝑃𝐴𝑅𝑇 𝑂𝑁𝐸: 𝐢𝐻𝐼𝐷𝐼𝑁𝑀𝐴'𝑆 𝐷𝐸𝑆𝐼𝑅𝐸
P R O L O G U E
C H A P T E R O N E
C H A P T E R T W O
C H A P T E R T H R E E
C H A P T E R F O U R
C H A P T E R F O U R ( C O N T ')
C H A P T E R F I V E
C H A P T E R S I X
C H A P T E R S E V E N***
C H A P T E R E I G H T ***
C H A P T E R N I N E***
C H A P T E R T E N
C H A P T E R E L E V E N
C H A P T E R T W E L V E
C H A P T E R T H I R T E E N
C H A P T E R F O U R T E E N
C H A P T E R F I F T E E N
C H A P T E R S E V E N T E E N***
C H A P T E R E I G H T E E N***
C H A P T E R N I N E T E E N
C H A P T E R T W E N T Y***
C H A P T E R T W E N T Y- O N E
C H A P T E R T W E N T Y- T W O
C H A P T E R T W E N T Y- T H R E E ***
C H A P T E R T W E N T Y- F O U R
C H A P T E R T W E N T Y- F I V E
C H A P T E R T W E N T Y- S I X
C H A P T E R T W E N T Y- S E V E N
C H A P T E R T W E N T Y- E I G H T
C H A P T E R T W E N T Y- N I N E
PLEASE READ THIS!
𝑃𝐴𝑅𝑇 π‘‡π‘Šπ‘‚: 𝑋𝐴𝑁𝑇𝐸'𝑆 𝐷𝐸𝑆𝐼𝑅𝐸
P R O L O G O
C H A P T E R T H I R T Y
C H A P T E R T H I R T Y- O N E
C H A P T E R T H I R T Y- T W O
C H A P T E R T H I R T Y- T H R E E
C H A P T E R T H I R T Y- F O U R
C H A P T E R T H I R T Y-F I V E

C H A P T E R S I X T E E N***

14K 625 386
By mariedillbooks

Song: All NIght by Rotimi

CHIDINMA AND XANTE ENTERED the limousine provided by their hotel and Chidinma was extremely nervous. She looked out the window to see the beautiful view of Dubai at night. A few words and she was now Dr. Chidinma Deliano. And this was her wedding night.

Breathe.

Xante noticed her nervousness and placed his hand on her thigh, snapping her out of her reverie. She turned to her husband who wore a small smile on his rugged face.

"Dubai is beautiful at night, si?" Xante commented, lifting his long lashes and scrutinizing the view with bright blue eyes.

"Hmm," Chidinma approved, nervously playing with her engagement ring and rose gold wedding band, which had been moved to her right hand. Xante's smile dropped when he saw how nervous she was.

Softly, with a pained expression, he asked, "What's wrong, baby? You don't like Dubai? We just got off the jet, we can go anywhere in the world-"

"No, X, I love it. I'm just nervous," Chidinma reassured her rambling husband.

A confused expression came upon his face, as he furrowed his brow, "Nervous for- oh," He realized with a nod.

"Yeah,"

Her husband pulled her closer and kissed her, his lips gentle and comforting. Even the way he kissed her was full of love. His tongue roamed and tasted her mouth, meeting hers and they both moaned in happiness. Xante broke away, slightly panting, his pupils dilating from desire.

"I love you," Xante stated, his forehead touching her as he caressed her hair, "Don't worry, you are getting me for your first time. Heaven knows how mind-blowing that will be," He finished with a cocky grin and Chidinma burst into laughter, Xante's small chuckles joining a moment later.

"Ahụrụ m gị n'anya, nnukwu isi," Chidinma murmured against his lips. (Igbo: I love you, big head)

"What was that?" Xante asked dangerously, eyes glinting in a challenge, as his fingers traced her collarbone, "I know the last part meant 'head'," His voice went husky, leaving Chidinma excited. Chidinma bit her lip as her own fingers went down the dark green silk button-down he wore, running down those delicious abs of his. She leaned into his ear and whispered.

"I called you a 'big head'. Do something about it,"

His blue eyes gleamed as he pulled her into his lap, her legs clad in cream cotton pants. His hands trailed from her lower back to her hips, finally stopping at her ass. Then, Xante leaned in and whispered his own challenge;

"I hope you mean my dick, because the only thing it will be doing is you, "At the end of his words, he sharply grabbed her ass, palming it. Before Chidinma could smash her lips on his in pure want, they were interrupted by a knock on the limo door. Xante stepped out of the car with a grin, leaving a distraught Chidinma. He turned around and held out his hand for her to step out as well.

The two walked up to the front desk of the Burj Al Arab, where two staff and a butler stood waiting for them. The first woman offered a tray with a silver jug and small cups and the second woman held a tray of dates, fruits and cheeses.

"القهوة والتمور؟" (ArabicGahwa (a type of Arabic coffee) or dates?) The woman spoke and Chidinma was appalled when Xante replied with a shake of his head;

"لا ، الوقت متأخر ، ربما غدًا." (Arabic: No. It is late, maybe tomorrow)

"Just how many languages do you speak?!" Chidinma asked exasperatedly and Xante flashed her a sexy grin as they walked up to the elevator. They entered it and Xante pressed a button that Chidinma could not see.

"Just enough to know I love you," He murmured, placing a quick kiss on her lips, holding her waist close to him. Chidinma giggled and wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him down to her short self. Then, she suddenly remembered something.

"We didn't get a room key from the front desk and where is our luggage?," She noted with a frown and Xante snorted.

"I own at least 22% shares in the Jumeirah Group, I think I will get my own room in the hotel. Our luggage is already in the room," He answered and the elevator dinged and the gold doors opened. Xante led Chidinma to the Sky One Bedroom Suite, where surprisingly their luggage stood along with two cocktail glasses that had a red liquid with strawberries floating within. Custom cocktails, it would have seemed. Before Chidinma could enter the living room, Xante swept her off the floor and into his arms, bridal style as Chidinma giggled and wrapped her arms around his neck.

His plump lips took to her neck placing ticklish kisses down the warm skin and Chidinma giggled at how faint, yet present they were. But, she could not stop the feeling of desire creeping within her at his firm touch, the warm vanilla and teakwood scent from him and how he overtook her senses.

Xante placed her on her feet and she took her smaller hand luggage towards the bathroom. She tried not to admire the interior, but it was absolutely stunning. Throwing open her box, she saw her secret weapons tucked into the side in a SavageXFenty bag and smirked. Just because she was a virgin did not mean she did not have lustful thoughts. From the moment she and Xante met in that hospital, she felt like ripping his clothes off. Chidinma was going to show her husband just how freaky she could get.

Xante was exhausted. As he listened to his mother rambling on the phone in his ear about the South Africa branch, he looked at the view of the ocean, the moon illuminating the still waters. His hands were in the pockets of his silk pajama pants and all he could think about was his wife. Chidinma Deliano. A smile erupted on his face at the thought of it. Then, he thought about the wedding after party.

Fuck.

He remembered Chidinma's erotic stares as she talked, light hazel eyes hazy as she stared him. The way her ass felt grinding on his crotch, the way her luscious body felt against his. The berry taste of her skin as his tongue gilded around her neck, her moans music to his ears. The way she chanted his name like a mantra-

"Alessandro, με ακούτε;" His mother demanded in his ear. (Greek: Alessandro, are you listening to me?)

"Mom, I-" Xante was interrupted by knocks on the bathroom frame. He looked at where the noise was coming from and all the air got knocked out of his lungs.

Jesus.

He probably should not be saying that while looking at this woman.

[18+]

She was wearing a red lace cutout bra, with a matching thong set and a black silk robe. She floated towards him, keeping her light brown eyes on him, biting her lip, her gaze incredibly erotic. Xante's breathing slowed as she trailed her fingers down his shirt. He stared down at her full breasts which were covered in lace, leading down to her small waist.

"Alessandro?"

His mother's calls made him realize that he had been holding his breath, "Mama, let me call you back. I need to, um, feed the dog,"

His mother was confused, "You're in Dubai, you don't have a-"

A clatter was heard as he dropped his phone carelessly on the table, ending the call. Xante grabbed her waist and began to stroke the fabric.

"You like?" Chidinma inquired innocently.

"This is lace, si?" Xante ignored her question, his voice growing husky with desire. Slowly, Chidinma nodded, responding to his touch. Her nipples were becoming harder through the lace.

"Where'd you get it?" Xante continued and Chidinma whimpered softly;

"Savage x Fenty,"

He looked into her eyes, filled with desire, lust, amazement and love. His hand trailed to cradle her face as his other arm circled her waist underneath the robe. Xante leaned into Chidinma's ear with a smirk, "You like it, don't you?"

Chidinma shakily nodded and Xante's smirk grew bigger.

"Then, if I were you, I would strip. If not, I may not assure that I won't tear this flimsy thing off you to get what I want," Xante finished with a growl.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

 Chidinma was enthralled, watching her man be shocked. She was never this bold. Slowly, holding his gaze, she removed the lingerie and was left naked to his eye. Usually, she would have shied away from such a scrutinizing eye but seeing his gaze full of adoration, amazement and awe made her more confident.

Seeing her body, Xante whistled and Chidinma giggled.

"You like what you see?" She purred, and Xante's mouth moved but no sound came out.

"Turn for me,"

She did just that and as his eyes feasted on her round ass, he muttered, "Oh mio Dio,"

When Chidinma came back to face Xante, he approached her, closing the space between them. His lip was between his teeth as his eyes seemed to zero in on her lips. Chidinma placed her hands on his firm chest clad in a black cotton tee. With his eyes still on her, he removed his shirt in a quick movement, throwing it somewhere in the room.

Before she could take a breath, his lips smashed on hers. The kiss was completely different from his other ones and Chidinma felt cheated as she wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him closer. The kiss was passionate and lust-filled and Chidinma let out a gasp when he cupped her ass harshly.

Xante took that opportunity to thrust his tongue sharply into her mouth, tasting- no savoring her.

God.

A few seconds later, they broke away, panting heavy as their eyes filled with desire and want. A sexy smile appeared on Xante's face as he lifted her to wrap her legs around his waist. As he led them to the bed, he kissed her passionately, her nipples caressing his firm chest. Dropping her on the bed, he proceeded to drop his silk pajama pants, leaving him in boxer-briefs. Chidinma's heart raced as Xante placed himself between her legs, leaning to kiss her. 

As they kissed, his hands took to her thighs and wrapped them around his waist. Following, Chidinma wrapped her arms around his neck, running her fingers through his unruly black curls. Leaning on his calves, Xante pulled Chidinma off the bed and toward him and broke away.

"I love you," He breathed on her lips, staring into her eyes and she smirked as a sexy expression came upon her face.

"Prove it,"

He smirked at her cocky response, blue eyes rolling slightly. Then, he moaned against her neck, as his lips took to her neck, "You're so beautiful," Chidinma's eyes fluttered close and when his lips hit a specific spot, she let out a moan in pleasure.

"Xante,"

Then, Xante began sucking furiously on the spot and Chidinma arched her back, allowing him access. She moaned when he softly bit the spot and ran his cooling tongue over it in repeat. He left her neck and laid down on the bed, kissing down her chest. He arrived at her right breast and began sucking and biting on it, while massaging her other breast.

"Xante, oh,"

How did this always feel so damn good? The pleasure she was feeling was nothing like the one she received from the vibrators she used. Chidinma moaned as he continued his attack on the other breast. She ran her fingers through his hair, trying to push him even closer to her. She felt disappointed when he left her breasts and his lips trailed to her navel. When she realized his destination, she sighed, biting her lip.

Her anxiety was cut short by the feel of Xante's tongue lightly pressing her clit, teasing. Then, his tongue ran from her pussy up to her clit, like he was licking a lollipop.

Holy shit.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

Xante chuckled on Chidinma's delicious pussy and repeated the action even slower and felt his cock harden as she moaned, her fingers fisting the bedsheets. He felt her writing in anticipation as he continued his torture. 

Fuck, she tasted so good. She began to pull away, but Xante's firm hands held her hips open wide as he continued his assault on her pussy, which tasted sweet like an ambrosiac that he could not get away from.

There was no fucking way she would run from me.

"Xante, oh God, fuck-" Chidinma moaned and Xante growled.

"You taste so sweet, baby," The words sent vibrations against her clit and Chidinma moaned at the feeling. His tongue began to thrust in her tight entrance, lapping her juices, determined to bring her earth-shattering pleasure.

"Fuck," Chidinma cried in pleasure, "I'm so close,"

Xante, then replaced his tongue with his pointer finger and middle finger, thrusting gently, while his thumb was on her clit. He arched his fingers, hitting her walls and at this, Chidinma began to shake, her body lifting off the bed as she screamed his name.

"God, you're so wet, baby," There was nothing sexier to Xante than his woman shaking in pure pleasure, her juices dripping over his fingers as she chanted his name.

God, he had waited close to a year to do this.

When she calmed down, her chest heaving as she panted, Xante removed his fingers and sucked on them, keeping his eyes on her. He removed his boxer-briefs, releasing his hard, thick cock and placed himself between her legs. His tool was about 9 inches tall and stood up proudly, its mushroom head, gleaming with pre-cum. When Chidinma looked down at his cock, he could see the shock on her face, which was slowly turning into fear.

"Hey, look at me," Xante commanded, turning her head to face him, "Focus on me. I love you and I promise I'll try to be gentle,"

She nodded, leaning up to kiss him as he positioned his cock at her entrance.

"I love you too,"

The head slowly entered her and because of how wet she was, Xante was sure she could barely feel it. He kissed her gently, holding the headboard as he slowly pushed himself in deeper, groaning at how tight she was. Chidinma whimpered when the head brushed against her hymen and Xante pulled out all the way.

"You're going to hate me for what I'm about to do next but remember that I love you," Xante apologized and Chidinma looked confused.

"What are you going to-"

He shut her up by kissing her roughly and slammed into her tight pussy, tearing her hymen and her walls contracted around him. Chidinma's whimpers of pain became louder as she murmured;

"Fuck!"

"I'm so sorry, baby. It's like a band-aid, the faster I do it, the more it's over with," He pushed a few more inches in, and her thighs flexed against his waist. Chidinma gave him a sharp glare at his attempt to compare her being stretched out to a fucking band-aid. He stopped once he saw a lone tear fall down her face.

"Wait," She said and a few moments passed. It was killing Xante to not move, because her pussy was contracting against him, squeezing the life out of him. So fucking tight. His vision was becoming hazy with need when Chidinma took a breath.

"You can move now. But, gently please,"

Xante obeyed her command and slowly pulled out a couple inches and moved back in going a couple inches deeper. He repeated the action, groaning at how wet and tight she was. Her whimpers of pain turned into moans as she pulled him closer to him, using her thighs to lock in him tight. Xante thought it wasn't possible to love this woman even more, but as usual, she proved him wrong.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

Chidinma was obsessed. At first, the pain felt too much to bear, but it was now slowly turning into pleasure as his cock kept hitting a specific spot that had her going crazy. She needed more.

"Faster," She murmured, eyes fluttering close in ecstasy, "Harder,"

Xante obeyed and began thrusting at a faster speed, holding the headboard for grip. He moaned her name as he kissed her neck, pushing himself deeper every time. Chidinma could feel the smooth feeling of his hard cock inside her and felt herself pulsating around him. Her acrylic nails went to his back to push him closer, scratching the muscles in the process.

"Stop closing your eyes. Look at me," Xante commanded with a growl and Chidinma felt the knot in her stomach grow. With every thrust, he continued, "Look. At. Me," Chidinma stared into his blue dilated pupils and placed her hand over her mouth to silence her screams and Xante removed it sharply. He leaned into her ear and whispered as he continued to make love to her, "I want the entire hotel to hear your screams,"

"Xante, Xante, fuck-" Chidinma felt the knot in her stomach relax as she came harshly, milking his cock, which was now touching her cervix with how deep it was going. Her nerves went haywire and it was the best orgasm of her existence. Xante felt her come and groaned, not stopping but going even faster.

"Look up, baby," He growled and Chidinma looked up to see a mirror placed on the ceiling. She saw Xante's lower torso, thrusting as her olive-coloured thighs clenched around him. She saw her black hair splayed over pillows as there were scratches on Xante's back. Chidinma looked sex-crazed and was holding on to her husband for dear life. 

Her sapphire engagement ring glinted next to her wedding band and Xante's wedding band glinted on his left hand, which gripped the headboard tightly, "You see that? The look of pleasure on your face?" Xante said, looking up as well, staring into her eyes through the mirror.

"Only I can do that. Cause that," He chuckled darkly, his lips trailing to her breasts to suck them, "Well, I am doing that,"

His words made Chidinma go crazy as she had an orgasm. Again. She felt exhausted, but Xante did not stop. In fact, he went harder, lifting her right leg over his shoulder, which caused him to go in deeper. Fuckk. This man is going to kill me, oh. His hands began playing with her hard nipples as she swore.

Then, he slowed down with a smirk. Xante rolled his hips, grinding his cock into her, his slow thrusts feeling like torture. Chidinma felt her breathing hitch when he took her fingers and laced them together, raising them to the headboard. She pushed her chest up towards him and her hips met his, a look of agitation on her face.

"Is something the problem, Dr. Deliano?" Xante asked innocently, a dangerous look on his face. Somehow, he began moving even slower and Chidinma wanted to scream in frustration, "You should speak up if you want something,"

"Xante, please-" Chidinma began to beg. This man had her, Chidinma Adaobi Deliano, begging for dick. Xante began to lightly press on her clit, a smirk on his face.

"Please what, Dr. Deliano?" Xante mused, pulling out completely. When Chidinma tried to move her hips closer to him, he held her hips in place on the bed, "I need words, baby. I'm not a mind reader,"

Chidinma raised a brow and sighed. If Xante wanted a challenge, she'll give him one.

"Xante Deliano," She began, her gaze incredibly erotic and she felt empowered when she saw Xante gulp. Chidinma trailed her fingers down his chest, grabbing his cock, which was slick with her juices, and pulled it close to her entrance. 

"I want you to fuck me. Make me cum over and over, until I beg you to stop. I want you to fuck this tight pussy that is all yours," Chidinma stroked his cock, which was bulging for release, "Please," She finished with an innocent smile.

"Fanculo,"  Xante murmured with a shocked expression, then he smashed his lips on hers, lifting her off the bed to rest on his calves. Then, he lifted her hips over his cock, and slowly pushed her down on it. 

Chidinma moaned as it entered her, filling her completely, the pain blending with the pleasure. The curved head hit her g-spot and she pulsated against his cock. Xante gave her a sexy grin as he whispered, "Your wish is my command, Dr. Deliano,"

He lifted her off his cock by her hips and slammed her down again, repeating the action fast. His hips met hers and the feeling of his torso hitting her clit was too much for Chidinma as tears began falling down her face in pleasure. Xante took to playing with her hardened nipples, sucking them as he placed hickeys on her neck and down her chest.

"Xante, yes! Oh God, don't stop!" She cried and Xante shook his head, fucking her like a crazed animal, her tits in his palms, carnal desire in his gaze. Somehow, they had switched from love-making to outright fucking and Chidinma adored it.

"I'm never going to, "Chidinma was about to come again when Xante growled, "Don't you dare. Hold it,"

"I can't!" She whimpered and Xante continued, palming her ass now.

"Yes, you fucking can. Hold it," Chidinma began kissing his neck, placing his own hickeys and Xante was growling her name now, "Chidinma, fuck! You feel so fucking good, baby,"

"What. The. Fuck. Is. Your. Stamina?!" Chidinma cried with each sharp thrust and Xante grinned against her neck. His cock was slamming into her at a pace that was driving her mad and Chidinma was cursing herself for not fucking him the day she met him at the hospital. Xante had the exact thoughts as he muttered;

"I should have done this the first day I met you."

The pleasure was becoming too much for her and she cried, "I need to cum, Xante, please!"

"I'm so close, baby, hold it," Xante replied, lying her down to thrust even faster into her, raising her hips up from the bed, a look of intense concentration on his face. His thrusts became harder as his body flexed and Chidinma was about to give up when his thrusts then became sloppier and she could see he was about to tip over the edge. Then, she pushed her hips to meet his thrusts, holding the tightening in her belly.

"Fuck, baby," He cried out, "I fucking love you, Chidinma," At his words, Chidinma felt an orgasm wash over her and milked his cock. Xante gave a sharp thrust and came into her pussy, the warm liquid filling her up. He kept thrusting, his ropes of cum hitting her walls and the feeling caused her to cum on top of the orgasm she was already experiencing. Xante slowed his thrusts and then stopped completely, kissing her.

She felt her eyes close just as her high ended and the last thing she heard was Xante's confident chuckle before her world turned black.

Shit. He fucked me so good, I blacked out.

POSTED ON: SATURDAY 17 OCTOBER, 2020

whew *fans self* is it hot in here or what?? damn, i told ya'll things bout to get steamy.

i never write smut so like, i wanted to do something different and really make this book fun. i noticed that OLA1 was all about wedding this  and wedding that . now we getting into the fun part. you wanna see friends, family, nigerian insults, ex and baby drama, and lots of sex?? stick around.

btw, comment if you know this banger;

classy, bougie, riffraff. only fuck with good vibes. Hennessy with no chaser, only thing i chase is paper.

it's is now my favorite song. (Party With A Jagaban by Midas the Jagaban)

ok, deuces, while i go cry about taking a language i have no idea about (french).

byeee (and #EndSars),

ada

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 11.1K 31
COMPLETED βœ”οΈ BOOK 1 of the Royal Trilogy [UPDATED version of I'm Falling for a Royal Prince] FolashadΓ© was just a 21-year-old girl when she and her...
208K 7.4K 48
THE GIANPIERO DYNASTY SERIES (BOOK I) WHAT HAPPENS WHEN A RISING STAR CROSSES PATHS WITH A MAFIA WARLORD AND BLURS THE LINES BETWEEN DESIRE AND LUST...
6.3M 261K 80
'Sometimes the DARKNESS you fear IS the LIGHT you seek' //MATURE CONTENT// A MAFIA ROMANCE Ranked: #1 bwwm #1 polyamory #1 bisexual #1 wmbw #1 blac...
24.1K 2.1K 22
"Life has a way of playing with you," "Especially me. Life has never been fair to me. From the day I was born till now, my life has always been a bun...