๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐ˆ๐๐† ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐…๐ˆ๏ฟฝ...

By dreamieprince

#๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ. ๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ฌ๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—ช๐—œ๐—ง๐—› ๐—™๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—˜, ๐–ป๐—…๐–บ๐–ผ๐—„๐—‰๐—‚๐—‡๐—„ ๐–บ๐–ฝ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—†๐–พ๐—†๐–ป๐–พ๐—‹. โ””โžค in which blackpink... More

โŒ— ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญโ”Š ๋‹ˆ์ฝ” โฌ ๐—ฃ๐—ช๐—™ โญ
๐—‚๐—‡๐—Œ๐—‚๐–ฝ๐–พ ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‰๐—๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ.

๐—“๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐—€ ๐—ƒ๐—‚๐—‡๐—€๐—“๐–พ.

1.4K 24 17
By dreamieprince

𝙕𝙃𝘼𝙉𝙂 𝙅𝙄𝙉𝙂𝙕𝙀 . . .
❝ 𝖻𝗅𝖺𝖼𝗄𝗉𝗂𝗇𝗄'𝗌 𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗀 ❞

*ೃ˚🧸:; GET TO KNOW HIM
# 𝗢𝗡𝗘⌇𝖯𝖤𝖱𝖲𝖮𝖭𝖠𝖫 𝖨𝖭𝖥𝖮𝖱𝖬𝖠𝖳𝖨𝖮𝖭
❝ 𝗁𝖾'𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖺𝗌𝗂𝖺𝗇 𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗀 ❞

니코 ━━ 𝗕𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗛 𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘; Niko Zhang
니코 ━━ 𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗘 𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘; Zhang Jingze
니코 ━━ 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗚𝗘 𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘; Niko
니코 ━━ 𝗡𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘; BLACKPINK's Prince

니코 ━━ 𝗕𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗛𝗗𝗔𝗬; January 16, 1996
니코 ━━ 𝗭𝗢𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗖 𝗦𝗜𝗚𝗡; Capricorn
니코 ━━ 𝗞𝗢𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗡 𝗔𝗚𝗘; 25 years old
니코 ━━ 𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗡𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗟 𝗔𝗚𝗘; 24 years old

니코 ━━ 𝗕𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗛𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗘; Los Angeles, California
니코 ━━ 𝗛𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗧𝗢𝗪𝗡; Anhui, China
니코 ━━ 𝗡𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗬; 🇺🇸 𝗑 🇨🇳
니코 ━━ 𝗘𝗧𝗛𝗡𝗜𝗖𝗜𝗧𝗬; 🇨🇳
니코 ━━ 𝗟𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗨𝗔𝗚𝗘𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗢𝗞𝗘𝗡; 6 spoken.
English (100% & Native)
Chinese (100% & Fluent)
Mandarin (100 & Fluent)
Korean (88% & Fluent)
Japanese (64% & Learning)
Thai (50% & Learning)

니코 ━━ 𝗛𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧; 183 cm (6'0")
니코 ━━ 𝗪𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧; 64 kg (141 lbs)
니코 ━━ 𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗗𝗧𝗬𝗣𝗘; O
니코 ━━ 𝗛𝗔𝗜𝗥 𝗖𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗥; Dirty blonde with blue streaks and tips (Dyed)
니코 ━━ 𝗘𝗬𝗘 𝗖𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗥; Brown
니코 ━━ 𝗕𝗢𝗗𝗬 𝗠𝗢𝗗𝗜𝗙𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦; 5 tattoos

니코 ━━ 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗬; He seems apathetic, unfriendly, and the definition of unkind. Most people would describe Jingze as closed off, distanced, and a little cold hearted. It wasn't wrong, he wasn't exactly known for being too nice to the people around him. He tends to keep to himself, finding no use in having to tell people about his day was going, or how he was feeling. But to contrast his quietness, he was also very blunt. He had a habit of saying whatever came to his mind, and never sugarcoating it. He speaks in sarcasm only, and is heavily known for his dark sense of humor. He doesn't tend to let people get so close to him, and likes to keep his friend group small. The people who have actually gotten to know Jingze described him as kindhearted, protective, and someone you could trust with your life. When someone manages to get close to him, it's because he really cares about them. He values that more than anything else in the world, and focuses on loving them as they do him. He's extremely shy, and tends to shut down around the vicinity of others, but that completely changes when he's on stage or at fan signs. He's actually known for being extremely nice to BLINKS, and acting like a total simp around them.

니코 ━━ 𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞𝗚𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗗; Jingze had the privilege of growing up with two parents as an only child. He grew up in a generally loving and supportive family, so when he decided that he wanted to become an idol, his parents stopped at nothing to help him follow his dreams. When he turned thirteen, his dad got him an audition with Yue Hua Entertainment. They dropped everything they had in LA to get their son to China to train under that company. Jingze was a trainee there for about four years until he finally realized he wasn't getting what he wanted under there. One day as his dad was picking him up from the company late at night, they got into an accident with a drunk driver. Unfortunately, Jingze's dad passed away in front of him. This made both Jingze and his mom close off from their family as well as each other. Later that year, she was diagnosed with a Lyme disease and was getting extremely sick. He made the decision of leaving Yue Hua Ent. and auditioned for YG, where he got accepted. He told his mother, who still supported him and helped him move to Korea. She stayed behind in her hometown. He worked much harder than before, wanting to find a way to help with her medical bills. And he did, once he debuted with BLACKPINK. Sadly, she passed away two years after his debut, and left him with no other direct family members. He mourns their death everyday, and it's the main reason he's too afraid to start caring for people.

니코 ━━ 𝗦𝗘𝗫𝗨𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗬; Unlabeled
니코 ━━ 𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗣 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗨𝗦; Taken
니코 ━━ 𝗦𝗜𝗚𝗡𝗜𝗙𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗡𝗧 𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥; Song Yuqi

니코 ━━ 𝗙𝗔𝗩𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗘 𝗖𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗥; Black and blue
니코 ━━ 𝗙𝗔𝗩𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗘 𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗜𝗦𝗧; Halsey
니코 ━━ 𝗛𝗢𝗕𝗕𝗜𝗘𝗦; Drawing, playing guitar, producing music, watching movies, playing soccer, and choreographing
니코 ━━ 𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘𝗦; Sleeping in, binge watching cartoons, dark colors, horror movies, scaring Jisoo and Chaeyoung, teasing the other members for being short, fan signs, food, performing on stage, energy drinks.
니코 ━━ 𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘𝗦; Being disrespected or hearing the other members be disrespected, being told what to do, loud noises, riding in cars by himself, people disregarding his privacy, being misunderstood, his disorders.
니코 ━━ 𝗙𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗦; Thanatophobia (Fear of death). Claustrophobia (Fear of enclosed places). Ophidiophobia (Fear of snakes)
니코 ━━ 𝗠𝗘𝗗𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗟 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦; 3 diagnosed.
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (100% Difficulty & Age 17)
Anxiety Disorder (100% Difficulty & Age 17)
Clinical Depression (100% Difficulty & Age 17)

✎*ೃ˚🧸:; GET TO KNOW HIM
# 𝗧𝗪𝗢⌇𝖢𝖠𝖱𝖤𝖤𝖱 𝖨𝖭𝖥𝖮𝖱𝖬𝖳𝖨𝖮𝖭
❝ 𝗇𝗂𝗄𝗈 𝗂𝗌 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐𝗇 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝖻𝖾𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗒𝗀'𝗌 𝖺𝖼𝖾. ❞

니코 ━━ 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗔𝗡𝗬; YG Entertainment
니코 ━━ 𝗚𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗣; BLACKPINK
니코 ━━ 𝗣𝗢𝗦𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦; Main dancer, vocalist, visual.
니코 ━━ 𝗦𝗨𝗕 𝗨𝗡𝗜𝗧𝗦; N/A
니코 ━━𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗘 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗢𝗗; 4 years (Yue Hua Entertainment), 2 years (YG Entertainment)
니코 ━━ 𝗦𝗢𝗟𝗢 𝗗𝗘𝗕𝗨𝗧; January 16, 2017
니코 ━━ 𝗗𝗘𝗕𝗨𝗧 𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗘; August 8, 2016
니코 ━━ 𝗗𝗘𝗕𝗨𝗧 𝗔𝗚𝗘; 19 years old

니코 ━━ 𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗢𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗣𝗛𝗬; 11 works
SQUARE ONE - Debut Single Album (2016)
SQUARE TWO - Single Album (2016)
Press It - Solo Debut Album (2016)
Blackpink - Japanese Mini Album (2017)
Square Up - Mini Album (2018)
BLACKPINK In Your Area - Japanese Mini Album (2018)
ECLIPSE - Single (2018)
MARS - Single (2018)
Kill This Love - Mini Album (2019)
Never Gonna Dance Again - Album (2020)
The Album - Debut Studio Album (2020)

니코 ━━ 𝗖𝗔𝗥𝗘𝗘𝗥 𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦; 10 ranks
Vocal Ranking - 10/10
Rap Ranking - 9/10
Dance Ranking - 10/10
Choreographing Ranking - 10/10
Visual Ranking - 8/10
Modeling Ranking - 9/10
Song-writing Ranking 9/10
Producing Ranking - 8/10
Stage Presence Ranking - 10/10
Public Speaking Ranking - 8/10
Overall Ranking - 91/100

✎*ೃ˚🧸:; GET TO KNOW HIM
# 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘⌇𝖳𝖱𝖨𝖵𝖨𝖠𝖫 𝖨𝖭𝖥𝖮𝖱𝖬𝖠𝖳𝖨𝖮𝖭
❝ 𝖽𝗂𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗋 𝗉𝗂𝗇𝗄? ❞

.ׂׂૢ࿐་ ➪ | 𝗢𝗡𝗘 ━━ Jingze's idol is Jackson Wang and has admitted on V-Live that he admires him more than any other person he knows.

.ׂׂૢ࿐་ ➪ | 𝗧𝗪𝗢 ━━ He is learning Korean from Jennie, and understands much of it, but struggles in forming large sentences.

.ׂׂૢ࿐་ ➪ | 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘 ━━ He was originally supposed to debut as a solo artist.

.ׂׂૢ࿐་ ➪ | 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥 ━━ He tends to curse in English whenever he makes a mistake or is really frustrated. He also tends to subconsciously switch in between Chinese and Korean when speaking to group, often confusing them.

.ׂׂૢ࿐་ ➪ | 𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘 ━━ He sometimes gets overwhelmed by the support he receives from the other members, and tends to take a few hours for himself, away from the girls.

.ׂׂૢ࿐་ ➪ | 𝗦𝗜𝗫 ━━ He says that he'll probably never post stuff on Instagram, and will only ever use the app to interact with as much fans as he can.

.ׂׂૢ࿐་ ➪ | 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡 ━━ All of his V-Lives consist of him speaking Mandarin in the comfort of his room before Lisa comes in to annoy him about something. He pretends to be frustrated with her presence, but would later complain if she tried to leave.

.ׂׂૢ࿐་ ➪ | 𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 ━━ Jingze and Jennie have confirmed that they weren't close during their pre-debut days, and that they actually hated each other.

.ׂׂૢ࿐་ ➪ | 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘 ━━ Co-writes and co-produces a lot of BLACKPINK's music.

.ׂׂૢ࿐་ ➪ | 𝗧𝗘𝗡 ━━ He has a soft spot for the girls, and only them. Every other female idol, excluding his girlfriend, would probably get ignored by him.

.ׂׂૢ࿐་ ➪ | 𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡 ━━ Tends to speak the most during western interviews, considering he spokes the most languages amongst the group.

.ׂׂૢ࿐་ ➪ | 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗩𝗘 ━━ He is well aware of the no dating ban within the company, but doesn't give a shit about it because he's happy in the relationship he's in with (G)I-DLE's Yuqi

.ׂׂૢ࿐་ ➪ | 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 ━━ Jingze is Boy Story's number one supporter. He loves and treats them as if they were his little brothers, and you can always find him promoting their music, whether it be by playing music in the background of his streams, or blatantly stating to go stream their music.

.ׂׂૢ࿐་ ➪ | 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 ━━ Will never admit to it, but he loves receiving hugs from people. It makes him feel safe and comfortable.

.ׂׂૢ࿐་ ➪ | 𝗙𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 ━━ Considered leaving the group in early 2018 due to mistreatment from YG, and even talked to the girls about it, but ultimately decided to stay with his girls because he loved them, and he loved performing with them.

✎ᝰ┆⌗ 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗬𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗪𝗧𝗛 𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗘 ミ
𝗌𝗐𝖾𝖺𝗋 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗂 𝗌𝖾𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖽𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝗂𝗌 𝖺 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅 𝗂𝗇 𝖺 𝖻𝗈𝗒
𝗀𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗉, 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗐𝖺𝗒 𝖺𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

965K 59.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
179K 6.5K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
243K 15.7K 20
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...