MaNan-Instagram!♡

By humeshaforever_

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan gang on Instagram! IMAGINE the fun and the chaos!!!!✨ PSA : can't find the time to even op... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
Chats❤️
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
Staircase!!!💛
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
💌
49
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58
💌
59.
60.
61.
💌
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
💌
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
87.
88.
89.
90.
91.
92.
93.
94.
95.
96.
97.
98.
99.
100.
101.
💌
102.
103.
💌
104.
105.
106.
107.
108.
109.
110.
💌
111.
112.
113.
114.
💌
115.
116.

68

5K 431 275
By humeshaforever_

Like I said,
A #ManBir special!🖤💯

____________________________________

Manik Malhotra and Cabir Dhawan on koffee with karan!☑️

Hope you guys like it!!!!💕

____________________________________

"My guests tonight are not only bonafide singers and part of a very loved band but one of them is an excellent example of how husband should be and another one leaves no stone unturned in being a true friend.

Ladies and gentlemen,
I'm talking about the two people who're popularly known as #ManBir and has everyone swoon over their friendship.

Please welcome Manik Malhotra and Cabir Dhawan" Karan introduced nation's favourite boys.

🌸

"So Manik, Cabir! Welcome to the koffee couch" Karan says.

"Thank you" The boys said.

"I've to start off by asking Manik,
How's Nandini healthwise now,
I hope she's good" Karan asked.

"Much better,
By God's grace. She's recovered fully.
Touch wood" Manik said touching the wood, literally.

Because when it came to Nandini,
He took no chances.

"So happy to hear that! And Cabir.
What's up with you lately,
When do we see you and Navya get married or when is your new album coming out" Karan asked.

"Hopefully soon,to answer both your questions. I do have an album coming out soon so stay tuned" Cabir said.

"And wedding?!" Manik asked winking before Karan could.

"Stay tuned for that to and shut up if you want to get an invitation for it,thank you" Cabir said making Karan and Manik laugh.

"So,Tell us more about you guys. #ManBir,the boys the nation loves" Karan asked.

"What about us?!" Manik asked.

"Anything. How you guys came so close,
What is it that makes you two #ManBir" Karan asked.

"To be really honest to you Karan,
Even I don't know what brought us so close. I don't know what it is but with Cabir it just is! That's just how our friendship is. And it's not always been like this with Cabir. In childhood,
There was no ManBir like it is right now. But I would like to give Nandini a credit for bringing us kind of together in a way you know. Not entirely,
But he has always been our cupid and that's how I just need Cabir for everything now. As much as I need Nandini" Manik said.

"To add to what he said,
I also do think that Nandini kind of brought us together or we got really close after Nandini came into his life because I get them you know,
I get #MaNan. I get them more than they get themselves so now when sometimes Manik calls me and says 'hello Cabir' so only from that hello I know ke ladd ke aaya hai Nandini se so that's just how it is" Cabir said as Manik hi fied with him.

"It's so so heart warming to see a friendship like this in today's world.

Now,
Coming to a question that might not be a question you'll hear for the first time but something we all want to know the answer of.

Shaadi ke baad Manik kitna change huaa hai,Cabir?!" Karan asked.

"Bohot. Not shaadi ke baad,
Nandini ke baad. He's a completely changed man. The Manik I knew in childhood and Manik I know now are two completely different people. And she has changed him for good. Manik Malhotra wala tashan toh hai hi par he's still a changed man.
Like when you asked about Nandini's health he said two things that he hasn't believed in his entire life,
God's grace and touch wood. But that's where Nandini has changed him. He believes in things now although just when in comes to her" Cabir said leaving an ear to ear smile on Manik's face.

"Thanks buddy!" Manik said giving a pat on Cabir's shoulder.

"We see alot of you guys and other member of Fab 5 ofcourse but Nandini is still not being in limelight. Like since past 3 seasons we've been calling Nandini and Manik but Nandini has been denying which is completely fair" Karan said.

"So I replaced Nandini this season" Cabir said making the other two laugh.

"That's highly inappropriate if we think about other things but leave it" Manik said jokingly.

"Is this a conscious decision of keeping her away from limelight and all the attention?!" Karan asked Manik.

"I have a problem with this question.
I don't get to keep her away. I've no say in that. And it's completely her decision,if she wants to be in front of the camera she's most welcomed and if not then it's her choice. I can't expect her to be okay with all the attention just because her husband is in the limelight" Manik said and Cabir clapped making them laugh.

"What about you Cabir,
Is that the same for Navya?!" Karan asked Cabir.

"My answer is same as Manik's. They're both adults and individuals before being anything to us so it's completely their choice, Navya toh itna pareshaan kar degi tumlogo ko ki next time tumlog bologe mujhe ki Yaar isko limelight se dur hi rakho" Cabir said earning a smack from Manik followed by a laughter.

"I'm saying it because she's too particular about her pictures, what angle and what pose and everything. Toh the paps will be tired" Cabir said kinda covering up realizing he had to go home as well.

"Also both the girls have their own different professions and belong to a completely different profession than us so it's only fair that they decide for themselves" Manik added.

"But Nandini did sing a couple of times with you in albums" Karan said.

"Yes she did but that's just her passion. She doesn't sing regularly like a profession. Sometimes if she feels it,she hums some songs with me and it's complete bliss" Manik said, smiling.

" *Cough* whipped *cough* " Cabir said only to get smacked on his head.

🏵️

"

Swiftly moving onto game segment. So Manik, Cabir.
We'll show you some pictures and you have to tell us what was going on then" Karan said explaining the game and both the boys said "okay!"

"Here's the first picture" Karan said as TV in front of them displayed a picture.

"Oh this is our colleges staircase,
You guys ship MaNan with each other,I ship them with this staircase. They have a history of their own" Cabir said making the Manik laugh.

"Yaa,
This is space ka staircase. I do remember how this is mine and Nandini's;
Actually only Nandini's 'let's be Friends first phase' " Manik said and Cabir laughed loudly remembering the days.

"Manik was so mad after that" Cabir added still laughing.

"Oh,
She wanted to take it slow?!" Karan asked.

"Way too slow" Manik said making the other two laugh.

"Can we have the second picture please" Karan said.

"Ohh our favourite trio" Karan said, laughing.

"Tip tip barsa pani aur pani ne aag lagayi" Cabir said poking Manik's shoulder quoting a line he had said then as well.

"So,
As usual Cabir had quoted a cheesy filmy song seeing us at this time" Manik said pointing at the picture.

"I mean they both came out the same ladies washroom and they were both..wet!" Cabir said and Manik hit him with a pillow getting the double meaning of it.

"Pun not intended" Karan said, laughing.

"It wasn't what it looks like" Manik said, smiling.

"Okay,
Can we have the third picture please"
Karan said.

Now it was Manik's turn to have laugh as Cabir face palmed himself.

"Presenting,
The hashtag CaVya fully talli on holi" Manik said making Karan chuckle.

"What do you have to say about this Cabir Dhawan?!" Manik said holding an invisible mic in front of Cabir.

"No comments" Cabir said shoving mic away in air, laughing.

"Can we have the last picture?!" Karan said.

"This is my most most favourite MaNan performance ever. We performed it for an old age home. Surprisingly they were not MaNan at that time but I don't know why I had clicked this picture,destiny" Cabir said.

"I know. This is also the first time me and Nandini performed together and also you know the first time I realized that even when we were not on good terms,music did bring us together even if it was for five minutes" Manik said.

"And thank god it did." Cabir said and smiled as Manik touched wood again.

"Touch wood" Cabir said looking at him telling him that he saw what he did.

"Touchwood" Manik agreed smilingly and just like that people knew why #ManBir were #ManBir💖

_____________________________________

Next update will be rapid fire and I'd love love love if you guys drop in some questions you want to ask #ManBir. You can comment here or DM me personally, whatever suits you guys!💕

Also,
Let me know if I should continue this KWK or is it boring *fingers crossed*.

Do drop in some questions.💯

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 960 10
'I love you.' I confessed to Manik. 'I don't. We're just friends' He replied. ............................................ 'I love you.' He confessed...
119K 3.1K 3
Hello People! This is a two shots story on Manik & Nandini with an EPILOGUE! And about the story.. I would say JUST PEEP IN PLZZ. WARNING:- This stor...
36.6K 2.6K 21
❤ It is based on KYY "If you are reading this story on any other platform other than Wattpad you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack...
481K 31.2K 38
A/N: Okay guys, I wrote this story 6 years ago, 2015. I was a 16-year-old kid at that time and this story isn't perfect. But it was a very popular bo...