The Miracle Child [Damon Salv...

By PumpkinT14

This is the life of Tiana Salvatore, daughter of Damon Salvatore and Bonnie Bennett. The Miracle Child of a w... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Author Note
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
chapter 40
Small Note
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 37

73 4 0
By PumpkinT14

Tiana's POV.

I woke up this morning happy realizing that my life is getting better. I have the guy, my two gorgeous babies and my family. I just don't know what could happen that can miss up today.
      "Tiana you have a visitor." Mom says walking in my room.

       "Who?" I asked finishing my hair.

       "They want it to be a surprise, just go." She says.

       "Okay, I'm going."

I walk downstairs to open the door and it's Klaus but also Zharia.

    "Hey, so who's the surprise?" I asked letting them in.

      "It's him, I texted I was coming." She said walking straight passed me.

     He just stood there with a slight smirk on his face.

    "Good morning, Love." He said.

    "Good morning, Klaus. So what brought you here?" I asked even though I don't mind. He's a pure God.

   "To see you of course." He said as he had a little pause.

      "And?" I said sensing he was going to say something else.

      "And the twins." He said smiling.

   "They're still sleeping upstairs. Come on." I said smiling.

     He followed me upstairs to see the twins. And when his eyes layed on them, he looked like he feel in love honestly. He couldn't take his eyes off then. Which is cute because he's a wonderful dad already.

     "They're perfect." He said looking at me.

     "Yeah , they're everything I could dream of." I said watching them sleep.

     "Just as beautiful as their mother." Klaus says giving me butterflies in evey way.

      I didn't think that was my favorite thing he's said.

       "So would you like breakfast? I was about to start on that." I asked him.

       "Yea, that would be nice." He said
And we walked back downstairs. And finally Kol is wake.

    "Brother, when did you get here?" Kol asked.

    "Well you were passed out on the couch." I said stopping myself for laughing because nothing can wake Kol up.

     I walked to start breakfast, but dad already started.

    "Good morning, dad. Need anything help?"

    "Yeah can you get more flour cause we're going to need it." He says

   "Yeah, we have a full house." Zharia says walking in the kitchen.
   "So, Tiana you need to spill. Why is Klaus less scary looking today? And why is he here?"Zharia asks

    "After my time traveling I went to go see him and now we are kinda a thing now. And he's here to see the twins." I explained

     "I wouldn't be shocked if he took you out." She says helping with the plates.

     "Yeah but I want to spend time with the twins since I was away." I said.

    And then suddenly we hear, "then they can come too, like a family date."

   I look up shocked to see him leaning against the door. And Kol walks in after him.

       "Your taking our little princess." Kol said faking to be upset.

       "She'll be yours once we come back." I said.

      "That's if they're still here." Dad whispers

      I looked at him and smiled because he's thinking of kicking them out. He doesn't like more than one Mikaelson in his house at a time.
My dad still has his views on the Mikaelson family.

   "Breakfast is ready!" Dad says getting everyone's attention.

After Breakfast

    Klaus and I got the twins dressed and packed their baby bag.
     "So where are we going?" I asked him.

     "I was thinking we could go to the park and then maybe for some ice cream." He answered

    I just find it so interesting how he's the total opposite of what people have told me about him. He's seen as the monster in everyone's story, but I see a loving father. And I know I wasn't around like a thousand years ago but people change. I just think they need a reason to. He has his daughter. Maybe others like my dad is their partner.
     All I can say is that not all people can or will change. Katherine is an example of that. The stories of her is something else.

     Anyways we got the park and Klaus layed out a blanket for us to sit down.
      Klaus is really good with the twins. Like sometimes I think of how it would have felt for him to miss 7 years of Hope's life.

     "So, mommy will you go out with Klaus please on a real date soon." Klaus says in a baby voice to make it seem like Malik is talking.

     "I don't know, I have to chat with Tatiana." I said then faked like we were deciding should I.
    "Yes, I would love to go out with you." Answered.

    "Then it's a date then, love.

   The whole time while we are at the park, we were having a blast playing with the twins. Klaus had Tatiana laughing from his funny faces. And Malik he was just having fun crawling everywhere. Klaus also told them a story about how he met a princess, which put them to sleep. So we were going to pack up and get ice cream and take it home.

      Suddenly someone stops in front of us covering us from the sun.
     I look up and it's Marcel. He looked like he hasn't slept.

       "Tiana, I need to talk to you." He says

       "Does it have to be now?" Asked still trying to putting their toys and snacks away.

      "Yeah, now." He says.

   "Klaus I'll be back in a minute." I said getting up and walking away for us to not wake the twins.
      "So what do you need to talk to me about?"

       "I can't let you push me out of their lives. I know I messed up but I want to be a part of their lives too. Klaus isn't going to be their dad, I'm their father." Marcel says letting out his worries he's been holding in.

      "I was never going to stop you from seeing them. And they were going to know that your their father if you were here or not. I'm not going to hide anything from them, Marcel. Like what kinda of mother would I be if I didn't tell them the truth of who their father is and stop them from maybe having the same relationship like have with mine." I said kinda upset that he would think that of me.

     "I'm sorry, but I had to make sure." Marcel says.

    "Whatever, next time call and don't lose sleep over nonsense." I said walking back over to Klaus and the twins.

At home
      We went to the store and brought some ice cream, we brought extra in case anyone else wanted some. When we got home the twins were still sleeping so I put them to bed.
       Klaus and I sat in the kitchen eating ice cream. I had cookies dough and he had vanilla and strawberry ice. And of course we brought toppings too.

     "So what was that about at the park?" Klaus asks in between scoops of ice cream.

     "He wants to see the twins. Which I'm okay with of course." I said.

    "That's what he was stressing about?" Klaus added.

    "Yeah, he thought I wouldn't let him be in their lives. I guess because how things ended with us. He  was also sad and angry at himself." I said remembering what I could sense from reading his mind after I walked away from him.

    "You read his mind or something?" Klaus kinda laughing it off.

    "Yeah, it was kinda easy sense his guard was down probably because he hasn't slept." I said. And Klaus looked shocked.

   "So you can look into someone's head. It took me forever to learn how to get into people's heads but not read them." Klaus says

   "I've been able to do it since I was little so. It's easier when their guard is down. And also when their not who knows how old vampires." I said smiling at what I just said. I just called him old.

    "Can you read my mind? Or am I too old?" Klaus said and we started laughing.

    "Only if you let me. You would want to let me in." I said.

     Then Klaus closed his eyes and relaxed. I could feel him letting go as much as possible. And it was like his mind opened like I door to me.

    He was thinking about me. And a future with us together. Images of us getting married crossed his mind. Then it went back to the moment we first met. Then the images stopped and we were in a field of flowers. And he looked at me and said, "I love you, Tiana Salvatore."

    I came out of his mind and he opens his eyes and looks straight at me.

     "I love you too, Klaus Mikaelson."

Comment and press the star

And thank you for reading my book it means a lot to me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.1K 586 15
Ranking #5 for Klaroline -28th July 2020 Ranking #4 for Klauslovestory - 2 Aug 2020 A story..hmm no the happily ever after Klaus dreamed that he wish...
28.1K 1.1K 32
He was a King without a Queen. She was a Queen without her crown. Two halves of the same soul, destined to be together forever. ~.~.~ Talia Monroe...
119K 2K 60
What if Damon and Stefan Salvatore had a little sister? What if she fell hard for their Mortal Enemy? Well In this story, you'll get the answers to...
26.7K 548 50
I do not own these characters, rights go to Julie Plec. This doesn't have any supernatural creatures. This is a story between Klaus Mikaelson a...