SMITTEN BY A KITTEN

De RangelOfFanfica

πΉπ‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘š π‘Žπ‘› 𝑒𝑛𝑒π‘₯𝑝𝑒𝑐𝑑𝑒𝑑 π‘‰π‘Žπ‘™π‘’π‘›π‘‘π‘–π‘›π‘’π‘  π‘‘π‘Žπ‘¦ π‘‘π‘–π‘ π‘Žπ‘ π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ, π‘€π‘Žπ‘ π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ πΉπ‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘€π‘› π‘Ÿπ‘’... Mai multe

Chapter 1 - Valentine's day
Chapter 2 - Crushing hard
Chapter 3 - The plan
Chapter 4 - Is this jealousy?
Chapter 5 - The ball and the confessions

Author's note

301 7 2
De RangelOfFanfica

Okay I think that will be a part 2 of this and Master pain will be in there. I'd like to thank MiaBuenacosa and MaximoHit for voting on my story. It's nice know someone appreciates my fanfic. I'd also like to thank the people who took their time to read this story. It means a lot.

I do hope people continue to read my stories and fanfiction.
Thank you

PS. There might also be a fanfic about Hawkodile and Dr Fox. Anyway, the name of the second part of this fanfiction will be Missing Princess. Make sure you don't miss it okay. Byeeeeeee!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

18.3K 385 56
Just a bunch of insults compiled into a book.... typical.
163K 3.4K 12
In this story, Natsu, Lucy and others find out that they have kids that come from the Future to find the Fairy Tail gang. The four kids come to see t...
Street 237 De Haley RenΓ©e Hodge

FicΘ›iune adolescenΘ›i

50.9K 1.2K 36
She never wanted to have to live in a box near an abandoned building, she never asked for that life. London Bryant depends on mother nature's...
12.7K 990 31
Marinette Dupain-Cheng supposedly lives a normal life in Paris, going to a French school, and has a crush on a boy called Adrien. However, she leads...