your boyfriends a slut//zarry

By niazkiam

in which zayn and harry are dealing with the aftermath of their toxic relationship caused by harry's continuo... More

blurb
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight

fourteen

1.9K 142 269
By niazkiam

i feel so awkward writing sex scenes 😭

...

flashback

"yo zayn!" justin hollers over to his friend after their class ends. zayn stops for a few seconds so he can catch up.

"what's up?" zayn greets.

"i hate to say i told you so," he starts. "but i told you so."

"what are you talking about?" zayn asks.

"you know, your boyfriend," he says. "he hooked up with two guys at last nights party."

"justin, c'mon," zayn gives him an unimpressive look. "harry wouldn't do that."

"dude, i was there," justin says.

"alright. so what did you see?"

"i saw him dancing with two guys. he was sandwiched between them and they were practically having sex on the dance floor," justin says.

zayn frowns. "really? what else did you see?"

"unfortunately i got distracted by a very hot blonde before i could see anything else, but i can bet he hooked up with those guys. your boyfriend is such a slut,"

"how many times do i have to tell you to stop calling him that?" zayn says, getting annoyed. he's a bit angry, not only at justin but at harry too. "and i'll talk to him about that. thanks for telling me, i guess."

"it's the truth though," justin shrugs. zayn doesn't say anything after, justin's words leaving an effect on him.

harry had told him he was going to a party the previous night, he told zayn to come too but zayn rejected, he had a test to prepare for. the thought of harry doing what justin described never once popped into his mind.

but now that it has, he can't stop thinking about it.

he knows about harry's reputation, but he doesn't care. they're in a relationship right? and they've been dating for a few weeks, zayn trusts him. but then again, harry seems a bit naive about relationships, zayn isn't sure but he thinks that he's harry's first boyfriend. so he could be clueless about this kind of things.

when he's done with his last class, he checks harry's schedule (they both have each other's schedules to make plans to hangout easier) and sees that he's just wrapping up a class. zayn goes to his lecture building to wait for him. he's not seen harry today, and aside from wanting to confront him about what justin said, he also wants to see him because he misses him.

he notices the moment harry walks out of class. he's wearing a plain white shirt, underneath a dark jacket and really skinny jeans. his outfit is accessorized by shades and a scarf on his head. he looks so attractive that he makes wearing shades indoors seem normal.

zayn leans on the wall as he waits for harry to notice him when he passes. but harry walks right past him so zayn pulls him back. harry turns, surprised and happy to his boyfriend.

"oh, hey," he kisses zayn lightly on his lips. "sorry i didn't see you, i'm hungover as fuck."

"that explains it," zayn says. "you still look good though. walk with me to my dorm?"

harry smiles, nodding. zayn takes his boyfriends hand in his as they silently walk to the dormitories together. they're both quiet, zayn is analyzing harry's behavior to see if he can notice anything that could prove justin's claims, but he's acting pretty normal. and harry is quiet because he's got a light sensitivity from his hangover.

soon, they find themselves in zayn's dorm room. harry sits on his bed, and the next thing they know, they're making out and zayn temporarily forgets about what he wanted to talk to harry about.

things start to get intense, zayn falls back on the bed as harry leans over him, kissing him more passionately as they grind on each other. he kisses zayn on his neck, leaving wet kisses on any exposed skin. zayn just lays down on the bed, allowing harry to take charge.

harry moves his hand and hovers over zayn's belt, teasing him by rubbing at it. zayn takes harry's hand in his and uses it to rub at himself through his jeans.

"you don't want to tease me right now," zayn says, his eyes clouded by lust. harry swallows, nodding. he hastily unbuttons zayn's belt buckle. unsurprisingly zayn is already hard, and harry likes the fact that he turns zayn on easily.

zayn places his hands on harry's hair, gripping at it roughly as he manhandles harry's face to rub at his erection. he looks down at the site below him, they have barely done anything yet but harry's face is already red. he looks just as aroused as zayn.

"open your mouth," zayn commands. harry does as he says, zayn hastily shoves himself in harry's mouth. he begins rutting immediately, maintaining eye contact as he does. harry blinks his eyes at him, his green eyes and long lashes makes a beautiful contrast to his reddened face and the cøck in his mouth. "fück, you're so gorgeous."

harry mumbles an incorrigible reply. zayn relaxes his thrusting for a bit, allowing harry the opportunity to take charge. harry takes advantage of it, taking zayn in as deep as he can even though he gags when it hits the back of his throat.

he pulls it out, rubbing zayn's tip all over his lips. zayn is holding himself from nutting right on harry's face. harry kisses the tip gently and looks up at zayn, while still holding his erection.

"will you fúck me?" he says, his face so sinful yet innocent that zayn feels like coming right there.

"yes baby, i'll fúck you," zayn replies. harry turns around, pulling off his clothes as zayn moves to get the lube in his drawer. when he turns harry's already naked and presenting.

"we have to be quick," he says. "i have a group meeting in fifteen minutes."

"i can work with that," zayn replies. he makes his fingers wet with the lube and pours a bit on harry's entrance. he prepares him hastily with his fingers, normally he'd take his time and make sure harry is withering in pleasure before he enters, but he's working with a time budget so he tries to be quick.

he pours the lube all over his length and places his tip right on harry's entrance. it looks so small and pink, zayn feels like eating him out too but unfortunately they wouldn't have enough time for that. he makes a mental note to do it later when they're done for the day.

harry wiggles his bum impatiently, waiting for zayn to put it in. zayn is about to before a knock is heard on his door.

"c'mon," harry urges him on. "ignore it."

zayn was going to ignore it anyway, it's probably his roommate. but the knocks don't cease and it's not letting him savor the moment.

"fuck off!" he yells at the door. "i'm busy."

the frequency of the knocks reduce and right before he tries to enter harry again, it starts. zayn groans, getting up from his bed and fixing his clothes. he waits for harry to do the same before he goes to unlock the door.

"this is why you shouldn't stay in the dorms," harry says, just as frustrated. zayn unlocks the door just as harry says, "you should move in with me."

he doesn't fully register what harry says before the person at the other side of his door makes his presence known. it's justin, of course it is.

"dude, what do you want?" zayn groans. justin ignores zayn's frustration and lets himself in.

he notices harry on zayn's bed and gives him a judging look.

"hey dustbin," harry says. "thanks for cóckblocking."

"you're welcome harrlot," justin reciprocates.

"dude, don't," zayn warns his friend.

"what? he's allowed to make fun of my name but i can't do the same?" justin rolls his eyes, making himself comfortable on the other bed. "and it's a fitting name if i do say so myself. saw you at that party, looks like you had plenty of fun."

shit, zayn remembers now that he was going to talk to harry about that. now justin is the one that brought it up. this is definitely not going to end well.

"i did, thanks. i'd say the same but it seems like you were too busy stalking me to have any fun yourself,"

"zayn knows what you did,"

"what i did?" harry seems amused. "what did i do?"

"you know," justin says.

"zayn?" harry looks up to his boyfriend.

"justin thinks you cheated on me at the party," zayn says.

"what? and you believe him?" harry seems surprised and he also looks very hurt.

"no, i don't," zayn shakes his head. "but he said you were dirty dancing with two guys and that kind of sits the wrong way with me."

"i can't believe you," harry says, angrily getting up from zayn's bed. "you're supposed to be my boyfriend! you know justin hates me and you were both talking about me behind my back, how do you think that sits with me?"

"well why were you dancing with them?" zayn asks.

"oh my mistake. i forgot dancing is forbidden since i'm apparently dating a dictator," harry says, walking towards the door, he opens it and leaves, making sure to slam the door after he does.

now it's just justin and zayn left in the room.

"well that went well," zayn sighs.

"you should dump him," justin says.

"nah," zayn shakes his head.

"ugh," justin groans.

zayn feels kind of guilty. if he had just brought it up before justin came, it'll have probably gone much more smoothly. he knows that harry probably felt attacked and the fact that it was justin, someone who he doesn't like that said it may have made him more upset. he should have taken harry's side, he just accidentally said the wrong thing.

another thing that's upsetting him is what harry said. harry had asked him to move in with him. isn't that too soon? they've only been dating for a month. but zayn feels like he wants to, he knows it's fast but he feels like he loves harry.

"fuck, i've got to apologize to him," he says when realization dawns on him. the thought of losing harry scares him.

"simp," justin shakes his head.

"shut up," zayn says, getting up from the bed. "also i don't want you talking to him like that again. it upsets him."

"and? i'm your bestfriend zayn, he's just a hookup that's stayed way past his expiring date,"

"justin, i don't know how to say this but your obsession with harry and i's relationship is weird,"

"what? i'm not obsessed,"

"go a month without making snide comments and cøckblocking me then,"

"how was i supposed to know you were banging him? it's not like there was a sign outside your door," justin says. "i just came here because my supply ran out."

"you'd have texted. and i'm out too," zayn huffs. "i'm going to go find harry and fix things. i think you should consider apologizing to him too."

"no way," justin shakes his head.

zayn shrugs. "whatever, bye."

...

present day

it's almost midnight and harry feels terrible. after the initial anticipation of him quitting alcohol had died down, he began to feel withdrawal symptoms.

it's only been two days since his last drink, but it's been the longest two days of his life. he's bored, he's irritable, he's lonely and upset.

niall told him to call him anytime he felt like this but he doesn't want to bother him. niall has already sacrificed so much for him and he feels bad for infringing more.

he feels anxious, he feels like walking out of his apartment and going to the corner liquor store to buy himself a bottle. maybe just one wouldn't hurt...

he shakes his head. he can't relapse so soon, he has to distract himself. he thinks of what he can do, he researched a bit online and some articles suggested that exercise could help.

he dresses in his gym clothes and calls an uber to go to the gym closest to him. he's been to the gym before when he was dating zayn. they went together, zayn tends to throw his frustrations out by working out. and harry used to like watching him flex his muscles while he lifts weights. it was a win-win for them.

luckily the gym is open twenty-four hours so harry doesn't need to wait till morning. he also prefers this time because he wouldn't have to interact with a lot of people.

he walks inside, the gym is almost empty, only a few people are inside. he does some stretches before going on the treadmill. he feels like he's being watched as he runs. he does it for ten minutes and he's already exhausted. he turns it off and comes off of it, breathing hard and panting.

"fuck, i'm so out of shape," he says out loud. he notices a presence next to him.

"that's because you were running right off the bat. you're supposed to walk for a bit first or you'd get exhausted,"

that voice. it can't be. there's no way. but it is.

"hey harry, it's been a while,"

"zayn?"

...

someone in the comments called justin dustbin and i can't stop dying

cut the chapter in half so the next one might also come soon.

it's going to get worse before it gets better so don't be mad at me at the next couple of chapters 👻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.2K 2.9K 27
It wasn't Zayn's intention to do what he did, but when an opportunity presented itself, he just had to step forward and take it. He didn't mean to p...
123K 4.4K 41
Where Zayn is forced to be with Liam & Harry is forced to be with Louis. But behind the scenes Zayn and Harry are madly in love, although nobody kno...
94K 5K 28
harry and zayn's relationship is bipolar. one minute they love each other, and everything is all cute and sappy. the next, they are screaming at each...
19.7K 1.6K 23
An unhappily married couple engages in separate secret affairs with... each other. *** Zayn and Harry are a married couple stuck in an unhappy sex li...