or what, sir? |a. hotchner| ✔️

Από lecoiiaa

"You can't speak to me like that" Aaron warned. I raised both my eyebrows and a small smirk appeared on my fa... Περισσότερα

warning.
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
sixty five
sixty six
sixty seven
epilogue.
bonus ! - thanksgiving
book 2!!

sixty one

14.9K 319 725
Από lecoiiaa

We stood around the oval shaped table in the meeting room, all except Spencer, who had been writing information on the board. I watched as he wrote, ALL INFORMATION ON TEAM. 

I looked away from him, "It has to be Foyet" Derek said as if it wasn't allowed to be anyone else. I crossed my arms, 

"I can't disagree, her and Nelson could be working as a team" I agreed, but then Emily picked up the tv remote. She started flicking through the internet, landing on Dean's mugshot photo. 

"He may look gorgeous in this photo, but he was part of the team too. He's working with them" She added, and I narrowed my eyes at her. I uncrossed my arms, 

"Dean would never do this" I defended, instantly, "He gave his life away so I could be safe. He would never do this" I repeated. I knew in my heart it wasn't Dean, it couldn't be. He wouldn't do that to me. 

Emily examined my face, "You're sure" She didn't seem to agree with me, and I just stared back at her. I didn't respond for a moment, 

"Yes." I replied, hesitantly. I wasn't sure, but I really wanted to be. He could have done this, he couldn't have been a part of this. 

"Gordon, my office. Everyone keep it up with the behavior and the evidence" Aaron ordered, and I narrowed my eyes at him. I didn't know what he was about to say to me, and I wasn't very excited. I secretly took the flash drive off of the table so no one saw me do so, and I followed him. The two of us reached his office, and as he shut the door behind us, I slid the flash drive under my shirt and into my bra. He shut the door behind us, "Is the team going to see it?" I didn't speak for a minute,

"We have to hand it in," I let out. Aaron had pulled me aside into his office to discuss the photo that had been in his box. It was evidence, we couldn't tamper with it. We were speaking in low voices, we didn't need anyone to hear what we were talking about

"That's not what I asked, I asked if the team is going to see it" He repeated, and I sighed. I scratched the back of my neck,

"I mean... they don't have to see it? They should know what the photo really is though?" He looked like he was in destress, "Aaron, I know. I obviously don't want to tell them either" 

He then shook his head, "I don't care if they have to know about the sex, they know we've dated. What about you shooting your sister?" My stomach dropped. I didn't know how to answer him, "Veronica if anyone sees that you're going to prison" He reminded. 

I knew that. I knew that no matter what I was going to prison and honestly? Would probably be killed there. I have put so many people and their friends into prison, I'd be dead the second I walked in there. On top of it, I decided to kill their leader. For some weird reason, every psycho bitch loved my sister. I couldn't figure out why. 

"If I do, you can't tell Jack" I let out, and he looked at me weird.

"What?"

"When I go to jail, you can't tell Jack what I did. You can't let anyone tell Jack what I did. Tell him I had to take a trip to Greece, he knows how much I love it there. Maybe he'll believe you" My voice was shaky, I couldn't comprehend what was going to happen next. I started to feel tears form in my eyes, I couldn't even think about having to leave everyone just because I decided to kill this stupid bitch. 

Even six feet underground, she still ruins my life. "I'm not going to let you go to jail" He ensured, and then the door opened before he could continue. We both turned our head to see who it was, revealing Penelope. 

She took my hand and shot a smile towards Aaron, "I'm taking V" She said quickly, and she pulled me out of the office and down the stairs.

"Where to?" She continued to drag me, and I knew she could tell I was freaking out a bit. I however couldn't tell if she knew why. 

"My office" Her smile was gone, she was really set on me following her to her workplace. We made it there in silence, and then she shut the door behind the two of us. She hurried towards he computer and fell into her seat, spinning around to start typing something on the keyboard. 

I still didn't speak, but she did, "I need that drive" My eyes went wide, but when she turned to look at me, I rested my face to make it seem like I wasn't freaking out. 

"Oh, I left it in the box in the mee-" 

"No you didn't, it's in your bra strap" She cut me off, and I just stared at her. She stood up and held her hand out for me, "Give it to me so I can destroy it" I furrowed my brows and parted my lips to say something, but the level of confusion running through me stopped me from speaking.

"...What?"

"I don't know what's on that hard drive, but the way you looked at it. I could tell it was unnecessary for the case, it was something that could get you in serious trouble. Let me get rid of it, I can't lose you too" I was pretty sure she was referring to JJ. 

"You aren't going to ask me what's on it?"

"Veronica Gordon, you are way too important to me. I don't care what is on that thing, it's in the past and you can't change it. Now give it to me so I can get rid of it, please" I was still hesitant, even though I trusted her. I took it out of my bra and handed it to her, and then she hugged me. I hugged her back instantly, 

"I love you, PG" I muttered, and she squeezed me tighter, 

"I love you too, V"

000

We had been working on this for hours upon hours, and we only got very few clues and details to help us. We were still looking for who's arm was in Ashley's box, and we were still looking for who it could have been. "Dean?" I spoke into the phone, which was on speaker, and I looked at my team. 

"Hey, how are you?" He questioned, and I felt horrible doing what I was doing.

"Um, I don't know. I've been really stressed recently" I admitted, and I could tell he nodded on the other end of the phone due to his moment of silence. 

"Yeah, I get it. It's been weird trying to adjust to everything now that I don't live under Fae's rules. Are you planning on visiting?" I narrowed my eyes, and the rest of the team looked confused too. 

I sat down at the table, glancing at the time. 10am. "You're in Massachusetts?" He chuckled at my question, 

"Obviously, where else would I be?" He questioned, and I poked my tongue with my canine tooth, something I started doing when I got nervous. 

I shrugged, "Oh, I don't know. I guess I didn't realize how fast you would be going back there" I replied, "Hey, I'm getting a call from my boss, can I call you back?" I lied, 

"Yeah, of course. I'll talk to you later" And then, he hung up. I leaned back in my chair, examining my both concerned and worried team. 

Rossi looked like he was about to speak, when Penelope slammed through the door and into the room. All of our heads shot at her in shock, "They found a body that is missing an arm" I stood up quickly and everyone started grabbing their things, "Guys" We all paused and eyed her, seeing she looked really worried. 

"What's wrong?" I asked her. 

She hesitated to say, "The body, it's Timothy Nelson" My eyes went wide and I looked at the team, 

"Now there's two out of the four members of their team dead" I pointed out, grabbing my jacket. I followed Garcia out of the room quickly, putting my jacket on. 

"Where was the body located?" I heard, and I turned my head a bit to my right to see Spencer following right next to me. 

We walked down the stairs, "Outside of the morgue in Quantico, which is ironic" She pointed at the ceiling, "It's already being examined" I rested my hand on Penelope's shoulder and kissed her cheek, 

"You're my Godsend" I ensured the girl, and she just smiled brightly at me. I felt the team walk behind and next to all of us as we entered two separate elevators, and of course, it was Spencer and I stuck with Ashley and Aaron. Sure, Aaron and I along with Spencer and I were okay now. But Spencer and Aaron were definitely still having tension, same with Ashley and I. I knew she was no threat to me, but she was still a bitch, and I couldn't stand being around her. 

There was silence the entire way down, none of us spoke. Until the door opened, and Ashley thought her best bet was to open her mouth, "I think Reid and I should switch out with Rossi" I narrowed my eyes as we all walked out of the elevator. 

"Perfect idea" I was directing it more towards Ashley than Spencer, I just really wanted her away from me. 

She looked almost upset by my words, as if I cared, and the two walked towards the others, saying something to Rossi. He hurried over to our car as we all entered, buckling the seatbelts. "The three of us are going to go to the morgue, examine the body. The rest of them are going to start the search for Foyet" 

I shoved the keys into the ignition and looked at my boyfriend, "You do realize that Spencer and I usually look at the dead bodies for a reason, right? Because we actually understand what we're looking at?" I questioned, speeding off to the address on the GPS. 

Aaron looked at me, "I know how to look at a dead body"

"Yeah, so does the blondie with the daddy issues. But are we going to send her there? No" I replied, and I heard Dave snicker in the back seat. However, Aaron continued to stare at me as if he were offended. 

"Gordon" I eyed him as we reached a red light, "did you just say I was as unexperienced as a student in the academy?"

"No, Hotchner. I'm saying you weren't specialized in looking at corpses? And that typically, when having people go to a morgue, you should probably have them examine it"

"I know what they're talking about when it comes to dead bodies, Gordon" He defended, and I rolled my eyes as I started driving the car again. 

"Why are you so upset? Calm down for like five seconds, it's really not that big of a deal. It was just a simple question" 

He sat straighter, "I'm not upset, I'm trying to figure out who is stalking all of us" He shot back, 

"Guys, right now isn't the best time to start a fi--"

I cut Rossi off, "Aaron Christopher would you sit quiet?" I raised my voice threateningly, knowing he may listen that way. He examined me for only a moment before looking out the window and shutting his mouth. 

The rest of the drive was silent as the three of us thought about all the possibilities of who could have been stalking us, and where Angelina Foyet could be. Three out of the four members of their team were cleared, considering two were dead and one was with their family in a different state. 

"I feel as though Angelina is the only one who makes any sense at all" Rossi let out as we pulled into the morgue, and I nodded. 

"I agree" I replied as I parked the car, and all three of us got out. 

"It's Foyet, but Grimaldi has to be part of this somehow" I walked into the morgue as Aaron opened the door for me and spoke. 

"He's cleared, he's in my hometown" 

Aaron shook his head and walked in after the two of us, "But why would Angelina murder Nelson and not Grimaldi? It makes no sense unless he's somehow involved" 

I was about to answer him, when I heard someone walk over to us. We all glanced at the person, seeing an old friend of mine, Vince, standing there in a lab coat. 

My eyes went wide and I smiled brightly at him, "Wow, Vince?" He saw me and instantly a grin appeared on his face as well. 

"Veronica! Long time no see, huh? You're working this case?" He questioned, and I crossed my arms with a nod. 

"Sadly" I replied, "This is SSA Hotchner and Rossi, we're just here to find out what happened with the body" He started walking towards a room, and we followed him.

"His name was Timothy Nelson, he was 30, and his left arm was severed at the Deltoid with what seems to be an axe" He explained to us, and we reached a body covered by a white sheet. He picked it up off of him, revealing his dead, lifeless body laying there. 

I squinted and started to look at the place where his arm used to be, "You're sure it's an axe?" He nodded, 

"Either that or a hatchet,"

Aaron spoke up, "Was this the cause of death? Blood-loss?" 

"No, pre mortem the killer stabbed his pelvic area seventeen times and his chest thirteen times. That's what killed him" He explained, and I pulled the sheet further down to exam the stab wounds in the chest. 

"What the fu--" I cut myself off as my eyes grew wide, 

"Yeah, that's what I wanted to tell you next" Vince continued, "The stab wounds were aligned to spell out Black"

 There was silence as Aaron, Dave and I stared at the stab wounds. I couldn't believe what was going on, I didn't want to. I was putting my entire team in danger because of a stalker I've had for eleven years. 

Suddenly, Aaron's phone started to ring. He picked it up and answered it without looking away from the body, "Hotchner" There was silence for a moment, until he nodded and hung up. He started to rush towards the door. 

"They've got Foyet," He told us, and we started to follow him. He opened the door and looked at us, "and Grimaldi was with her" 

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

1.4K 53 11
❝ 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 ❞ After another argument, Emily and Aaron decided to break...
79K 1.2K 20
"This... this shouldn't be happening. You're a married man and on top of that, you're my boss." Chapters : 16 + epilogue Total word count : 17, 4...
70.2K 1.2K 32
❝ The difference this time, Hotch, is that I didn't have to worry about losing you. You were already gone in the first place. ❞ Working in a team of...
2.1K 95 14
𝐓𝐎 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 [Spencer Reid x fem!oc] Awkward Spencer Reid met the awkward new BAU agent, and it just about ruined his entire life. "Of cou...