Mr. Player is my mate, but I'...

De Chemara_1

17 Year old Katherine Evans, finds out that she's mates with the most popular player in school. She's doesn't... Mai multe

Mr. Player is my mate, but I'm a nerd
Heart Broken
A new start
Chap. 4
Blakes POV
Your rejecting me?
Chap. 7
The party
A new friendship
Unexpected Feelings
Trouble on the mountain
Chap 12
You Marked Me?
Chap. 14
Date Night
Chap. 16
chap. 17
Chap. 18
Chap 19
Chap 20
Chap 21
Chap 22
Chap 23
Chap 23 Pt 2
Chap. 24
Chap 25
Chap 26 Pt 2
Chap 27
Chap 28
Chap 29
Not a chapter.
Chap 30
chap 31
Sequal info

Chap 26

53.8K 1K 55
De Chemara_1

Kat POV

I moved my hand around looking for Blake to find that he wasn't there and that his spot was now cold. I sat up and looked at the clock. It read 7:30 Am. I looked down at myself and saw that I only had a shirt on and nothing else. I kind of figured that was going to happen since I wake up like that every morning. And it started with the first day I moved in Blake when he said I wasn't allowed to wear any pants to bed. I disagreed in the beginning but every time we went at it, he rip them off so i figured. What the hay, no pants to bed. I smiled as I remembered the first night in the house and started my morning routine.

When i was dressed, I walked over to my phone and saw that i had no new messages. Blake didnt even leave me a text message to tell me where he was going. I tried calling him but he didnt answer so I called Chris so we can hang out and decorate her room but she didnt answer either.

Now I was starting to feel a little worried because no one was answering my calls or text and it isn't like Blake to not answer his phone.

I fixed myself something to eat and went into the living room to wait for him. About 30 minutes later he finally walked through the door.

"Hey babe, I didn't know you were up." I raised my head and looked at him. Not only was I irritated but I was pissed because he didn't try to call me back when I was sitting her worried about him.

"You didn't know because you weren't here. Where were you?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest while narrowing my eyes at him. I watched as he sighed then walked over to sit on the edge of the coffee table across from me.

"I was at a pack meeting"

"And you couldn't wake me up. I wanted to go Blake, not sit here and worry about if your okay or not."

"I'm sorry but this was really important and I needed everybody there focused." He tried explaining but I wasn't really listening.

"So what they can't focus with me there. I have been calling your phone for the past hour and you haven't even thought to call me back. If the meeting was so important, then why didn't you get me up."

"I tried calling you back but every time the phone got to the first ring, someone came up and asked me questions so I hung up and figured I'd just talk to you when I got back home. Plus I didn't want you to worry" My mood softened just a teeny tiny bit but I was still upset he didn't wake me up.

"I'm sorry. I should've waken you up but you looked so peaceful laying there." He grabbed my hands and pulled me up from the chair and into his chest.

"Stop it. I'm trying to be mad at you" I said looking away and pouting.

"Your so cute" He said kissing my lips softly. As much I as i wanted to be mad at him, I counldn't get enough of him. I pulled him in closer and deepened the kiss. I felt his hands sliding down my sides and grabbing my butt. After a few, we pulled away breathless and looked at each other.

"I think we better stop before we end up back in bed." He smirked down at me.

"Okay" I grumbled turning to sit back on the chair. "So what was the pack meeting about?" I watched as his smirk started to fall into a frown.

"Promise you wont get mad" He sat down on the edge of the coffee table and grabbed my small hands with his large ones. I nodded my head a 'yes' for him to continue.

"Well do you remember that rogue situation we had a few little while ago. There back and they have more members."

At that moment it felt like my world was crashing down. Right when I thought everything was perfect, this happens. My gaze fell and so did my mood. I didn't want this to happen. This wasn't the way it was suppose to be. What if somebody got hurt. I tried clearing the thought from my mind but it wouldn't let go. It was like a leech, just hanging on and torturing my thoughts.

"How long?"

"About two to three days. Other Alpha's from other packs called and told me that there were some unknown scents along there land and that they were headed this way. Look Katherine, I didnt want you to stress yourself out over this. Just relax and everything will be fine. I promise I won't let anything hurt you or our beautiful baby." He explained as I sat there taking everything in. This was so not the time for a surprise attack but at least I now know that they are just going to randomly pop up when i'm in labor or something like that.

"Is the pack ready for this type of thing. Ssomething like this hasn't happened in a long time." I pushed. I knew he wanted me to drop the subject but i couldn't. Now i was too focused on this to even think about anything else.

"The fighters in the pack will begin training tonight. Even other guys who aren't fighters have volunteered to help and fight with us. This is going to be an easy win." He caressed my hand to try and relieve some of the tension that was building up inside of me but not even his touch was helping me right now. I just wanted those rogues as far away from the pack and my family as possible. An easy win, probably because we have so many people but us? Who exactly did he mean by us?

"Who is us Blake?" I whispered. My voice was so soft that I could barely hear myself but I knew he heard.

"Me and the rest of us are going to fight. The more people we have, the faster it will be over." I closed my eyes and took deep breaths to calm myself. I didn't want him to fight. What if something happened and he was attacked. I would never see him again and our baby wouldn't have a father. I wouldn't know what to do if I lost him. I wouldn't know how i'd go on.

"Hey, don't think like that. I'm going to come back to you Katherine. I'm doing it to protect you and the pack." He lifted my chin and made me look at him. He giving me a small smile but I knew it was forced. He didn't want me thinking about the possible outcome of this attack.

"I u-understand you d-doing this to protect the pack and to be the best Alpha but how are you going to protect me when your not going to be here. I can't just stay here while your there Blake. I think the safest place is to be there with you. I mean what if somebody break in the house and try to attack me while your out fighting. I get hurt, you feel my pain, try to come and protect me but get attacked my multiple rogues. It's not like you can fight off multiple rogue because your going to become weaker as I die." I tried reasoning with him. I wanted him to know that wherever he was, was where I wanted and was going to be. "We're in this together. There's no if's, and's or but's." I added to get my point across.

"I was actually thinking about that. I wouldn't dare leave you in the house be yourself. So the best and safest place is with me. Well not exactly with me but with me. Understand?" I nodded my head slowly while trying to really understand what his words meant.

"So you want me to be at the fighting location but not with you. I got it. So how can I help?"

***The fighting day***

"This is stupid" I whispered/ yelled to Blake and Ryan. Some of the other pack females snickered beside me.

"It's the safest place." I scrunched my face up at them.

"A tree. This is the best you can come up with"

"Listen, were not monkeys. If one of us falls, one of you better be there to catch us. Who puts a pregnant woman in a tree during a fight. Who every came up with this plan is a genius." Chris grumbled beside me. As many of you probaly guessed, we are currently in a tree at 5 O'clock in the morning. And it's not just a few of us. There is about 6 pack women in a few trees scattered around the fighting field. And the best thing is, we're sitting here with loaded guns filled with silver bullets. That's not exactly my definition as safe.

"It's a great plan. Less rogues that will be stopped before they try to attack one of us. Now do you guys remember how to use those things." Ryan injected. I looked at him with a bored expression. I mean it's not like were clueless and don't know how to work things, like guns. All you do is aim and shoot. How hard is that.

"Were stupid Ryan"

"Good. Just dont shoot us because that will be really bad" I saluted him and leaned back on the branch mehind me.

"Are you okay" Blaked asked looking worried.

"I'm fine, just a little hungry. I just want this to be over with already so we can go back to living our lives, drama free." I exclaimed.

"I stuck breakfast bars for you girls in the backpack i gave you. Extra guns and ammo are in there. Please be careful Katherine. I love you to much to lose you." He kissed me gently on the lips before pulling back.

"You took the words right out of my mouth. You should go and get ready, I have your back." I said giving a smile.

"He smiled back at me. "I love you" He said climbing down from the ladder and carrying it with him.

"I love you too" I called out.

********

An hour  passed before we heard them. There paws pouding on the forest floor along the sound of snarls coming from there disgusting mouths. I postioned myself better on my branch so I can have a good view and aim.

I looked over and saw all of the other Nightshade females do the same thing. I made eye contact with and Chris and knew this was it.

'Lets kick some rogue a*s' She shouted through mindlink.

I shook me head and yelled "shoot" as the rogues poured from the forest trees.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY EVERYONE

What do you guys think of this chapter?? And PLEASE tell me the truth

Uhmm I just wanted to say thank you sooo much to everyone who voted, commented and fanned. I LOVE YOU ALL <3. You guys are awesome.

I also wanted to say that I dont know if this story is going to have many more chapters or just a few more. It depends on you guys and what you want me to do.  If you think I should continue to write more chapters  for this story, then you can inbox or comment and tell me why.  I actually was thinking about writing a sequel to this. I say this because I want to know some of your ideas that can go in the sequel.

So please Comment, Vote and Fan

&& I'll see you guys later

deuces- Chris Brown voice (Ohh you dont know how much I love Chris Brown. I have all of his CD's and song's I absolutely love is ' Beautiful People' and 'Don't Judge Me'). Okay i'm rambling, Adios =D

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

2.2K 23 26
I will switch to other POV throughout the story. Non-traditional ABO, Alpha, Beta, Omega Dynamics. Trigger Warning Explicit smut in details through...
102K 2.7K 39
A seventeen (17) year old girl named Breela, lives with her mom, and is worried because she's turning 18 in a few months and hasn't found her mate ye...
6.1M 147K 41
Ariana Belle was the typical quiet girl. She was the weak link in the ferocious Crimson Pack. She was shunned by everyone except for two people, her...
46.2M 1.2M 37
Zoe is a rogue who is forced to attend a school for werewolves for a year thanks to a new law. There she meets her mate, a certain Alpha who holds a...