Gone

By _emma_54_

What will happen when Ahsoka leaves the jedi order More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 8

52 1 0
By _emma_54_

Ahsoka
I love it here on Naboo everyone is so wonderful, but I miss the jedi, especially Anakin. I keep walking into my house thinking he'll be there jump out and yell hey snips! But he never is. I miss my master so much maybe one day I'll go visit him.

Anakin
The council decided to send Obi Wan to Utapau. They don't trust me but that's fine I hate them anyway. One day I will change there rules.

The chancellor is a sith lord I have to tell the council but I'm not sure I want to. I have nothing left with the jedi not since they betrayed Ahsoka. The chancellor has always been there for me though and has even promised to help me save Padme. I don't know what to do.

Ahsoka
I was arriving on Coruscant when I felt something strange in the force. Something is happening to Anakin. I rushed to the jedi temple but no one was there. Where could he be I thought needing to see my old master. I listened to the force hoping it would guide me and ran into the chancellor's office. I saw Anakin cut off Master Windu's hand and the chancellor shoot lightning at him. I ran to Anakin and yelled "master stop please this isn't you!" He looked up and I saw yellow eyes it was in this moment I knew my master was gone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

336K 11K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
422K 12.7K 95
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
786K 17.7K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
423K 28.7K 43
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...