Beyblade Burst X Reader One S...

wae_baksu tarafından

A story for beyblade burst one shots. I will mainly be doing Rise and Sparking stories, but will also do char... Daha Fazla

Delta x Reader
Hyuga x Reader
Hikaru x Reader
Hyuga x Reader
Hikaru x Reader (School AU)
Arman x Reader
Dante x Reader
Lui x Child!Reader
Valt x reader
Free x Neko!Reader
Delta x Reader
Aiger x Reader
Yandere!Delta x Reader
Sparking Characters x Child!Reader
A/N
Hikaru x Reader (School AU) Pt. 2
Sparking Characters x Child!Reader (Pt. 2)
Tagged
Valt x Reader
Dared by a Friend
Daigo x Reader
Hikaru Asahi (school au) Pt. 3
Victories X Reader (Halloween)
Funny Moment 😪

Dante x Transgender(MTF)!Reader

962 21 114
wae_baksu tarafından

//MTF- Male to Female//
Reader's pronouns: (she/her)

Another day with the Victories, as usual. You were always a bit shy, the reason being you're transgender. You were constantly afraid of one of the members finding out your secret, or even getting a hint to it. Your voice sounded pretty feminine, and you dressed in whatever you felt comfortable with. One day, it could be a dress, the next it could be baggy sweatpants and an oversized hoodie. All in all, you were terrified and always on the lookout.

You were thinking about how the members would react if you told them your situation, until someone wrapped their arms around you from behind you, making you jump 10 feet into the air.

"WHAT THE-"

"Relax (Name)! It's just me!" Dante's voice rung through your ears. Your tense state immediately disappeared as you turned to face the boy.

"Don't scare me like that!" This makes Dante giggle.

"Sorry!"

"Come on guys! It's time to eat!" Arman said to everyone.

"Coming!" Both you and Dante said at the same time. Then proceeded to race each other to the table.

You guys took your seats at the same time as Tango put the food on the table.

"Steak!" Taka cheered.

"Dig in everyone!" Tango said. With that, everyone began devouring their food. It was frightening, actually.

Dante was obviously the first one done. He jumped up and dashed to the stadium.

"Thanks for the food Uncle! Gonna go train!"

After watching Dante's whole thing that just happened, Arman shoved his food into his mouth and ate it without chewing, then drank his drink in several big gulps.

"Thanks for the food! Dante wait for me!"

Arman and Dante began to train together, battling their hearts out. After a while, everyone finished their food, said their thanks, and walked out to where the battle was happening.

You focused on the beys, then looked at Arman as he called out a move.

"Ashindra! Bushin Guard!"

You were amazed at Ashindra's defense, but then here came Dragon, flying down the slope.

"Dragon Launch!" Dante called out.

After watching Dragon attack Ashindra with heavy hitting blows, you looked at the blonde boy. Oh how you regretted that decision. Once your eyes were set on Dante, they never left his figure. You watched in awe as he fought against Arman with everything he had.

Of course, Ichika just HAD to step in.

"(Name), it's obvious. Say something to him!"

You knew exactly what she was talking about and blushed.

"No way! I can't do that..."

"Yes you can! Are you scared he won't like you back?"

"There's several reasons-" You pulled Ichika into the other room and shut the door. Dante witnessed this and questioned it, becoming very slightly jealous. Instead, he decided to focus on the battle at hand.

"Are you alright?" Ichika asked you.

"Yeah! I'm fine. I didn't wanna say anything out there"

"Okay! So what are your reasons?"

"Well, as you said, he might not like me back. He's also kind of dense and/or oblivious, he might take it the wrong way. And umm...." You hesitated.

"(Name), you can tell me anything."

"I know! It's just, I'm a bit nervous"

"There's no need to be nervous, take a deep breath" You did as you were instructed and calmed yourself down a bit. Your hands were bit clammy and you started to sweat slightly, but it was all noticable.

"What's bothering you?" Ichika was patient.

"I-I can't confess to Dante..."

"Why not?"

"Because... I'm t-transgender..."

Ichika was a bit shocked, but once she recovered, she smiled.

"That's no reason to not confess!"

"Huh..?" You looked at Ichika with pure confusion on your face.

"Dante would definitly accept you for who you are! All of you. Transgender or not"

"Ichika... thanks" You smiles at her.

"You're welcome! Do you plan on telling the others?"

"Yeah... eventually"

"Don't worry! You'll get there"

"Yeah!" You both exited the room and saw that Dragon had just lost with a ring out finish. Though, Dante wasn't even paying attention. He let Dragon fly right past his face, still in a trance. It took everyone a second to realize Dante wasn't paying attention to the match.

"Hey man, you alright?" Arman called out to him. No response.

"Dante?" Arman tried again. Still no response.

"DANTE!" Arman yelled. Dante snapped out of it and looked at his teammate.

"Huh?"

"What's wrong? You seemed a bit distracted just now" You walked up from behind Dante. You handed him his partner that you picked up while approaching him. The Dragon wielder turned and faced you. He collected Dragon and blushed a little bit.

"Nothing's wrong! Thanks for getting Dragon for me!" The boy's cheeks were dusted with pink, which made you confused once again.

"You're welcome! Are you sure?"

"I'm positive!" Dante grinned at you, which sprung a small blush of your own.

"Alright, I believe you"

"Good!"

"Dante! One more time! And this time, stay focused!" Arman challenged.

"Right!" Dante turned to Arman and got set.

The reat of the day, everyone trained and battled, or just sat around watching the battles and cheering their teammates on.

By night, you were exhausted. You got changed into your pajamas and got ready for bed. You laid down on the bed and stared at the ceiling. Thinking of every scenario of confessing to Dante, you finally decided that you would do it tomorrow. You sighed and fell asleep.

----

Morning came around, and you woke up to your face being... buried? In something. You realized it was someone's neck. You felt someone's arms around you as your hands were placed on this person's chest.

You almost freaked out as you pulled your head back a bit to see who it was you were "cuddling," only to see it's Dante himself.

You blushed madly and tried to escape his grip by pushing on his shoulders and prying his arms off from around you, but he only squeezed you more. Giving up, you put your hands back on Dante's chest and looked at him sleeping. The sight made your heart race as you noticed Dante was drooling a bit. This made you quietly giggle to yourself as you used you thumb to wipe the drool off of his bottom lip.

Not too long after that, the sleepy boi woke up. His eyes fluttered open, only to see you extremely close to him. He doesn't even know how you guys ended up in the same bed.

"Morning!" You said to him.

"Morning..." he said tiredly. He released you and wiped his eyes, then sat up. You followed his lead and sat up too. "How did I get here?"

"I'm not sure, I woke up with you being right there-" you answered him. Dante just chuckled.

"Must've sleptwalked my way here" he said.

"Probably!" You agreed.

"I'm gonna go get ready in my room, see ya!" Dante said before leaving your room, leaving you to question your life choices and why you fell so hard for this boy-

You got changed and brushed your hair, doing everything you needed to do.

You walked out of your room and met everyone downstairs. You noticed Dante was already done changing and stuff.

"Hi (Name)!" He greeted you.

"Hey Dante!"

"I'm really sorry about last night..."

"Don't be sorry! I didn't really mind it" You realized what you said and covered your mouth. Dante looked at you shocked, but then smiled and nodded.

"Yeah! Anyways, wanna go for a walk with me??" You nodded in response to his question.

"Sure"

"YAY! Come on!!!" he grabbed your hand and dragged you out of the building and started walking with you by his side.

The thing is, Dante never let go of your hand. You were nervous since it was you two alone. Although, Dante seemed nervous too. You looked at yours and Dante's hands, then at the boy himself. You decided to take the next step and interlock your fingers. This made Dante blush madly, but he squeezed your hand nonetheless. You squeezed back just as tightly.

You and Dante became comfortable with the situation and started talking in no time. Then came the jokes, laughter, giggles and smiles.

Eventually, you and Dante made it to a field of beautiful different colored flowers. You gasped in awe at the scenery before you while Dante pulled you forward. You guys walked through the field hand in hand, still talking.

At one point, you ran out of things to talk about. By now, it was sunset and the sky was turning orange.

You were too busy looking at the sunset that you didn't notice Dante let go of your hand and walk off. What you did notice was feeling someone tap your shoulder. You turned to see Dante holding a thornless rose out for you.

"Here! For you!" He smiled widely. Your heart melted at the percious boy. You took the rose and pecked his cheek.

"Thank you, it's beautiful!"

"You're welcome! It's definitely not as beautiful as you!" Dante became nervous.

"Dante, is something wrong?"

"U-um.." His face turned red as he got embarrassed and even more nervous.

"You can tell me anything, what's bothering you?"

"(N-Name), there's something I've been wanting to say for a while. I-I love you!" He blueted out with his eyes squeezed shut. You were shocked and blushed. Reaching out, your grabbed his hand and gave him a comforting smile.

"Dante, I love you too! But... there's something you should know first.." Dante opened his eyes and looked at you with hope and confusion.

"I-I'm..... I'm transgender..."

Dante tilted his head.

"What's transgender mean?"

After a little while of explaining everything about pronouns and being transgender. After Dante grasped the concept, you got back on track.

"So yeah.... I'm not actually female.. I was born male..." You looked down, clearly embarrassed.

"No" Dante said firmly. He put his hand under your chin and made you look at him.

"I don't care what your gender identity is Or your pronouns. I love you for who you are. Don't be ashamed, I'm so proud of you! You came out to me and explained something I didn't know, so thank you! But there's one thing I wanna say to you."

"What is it?"

"If you identify yourself as female, then who cares what the world says or thinks? You're the boss of yourself. If you say you're female, then that's who you are. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise!"

"Dante..." Instead of responding, he lightly pressed his lips against yours. You kissed back as he pulled you closer. You held the rose close to you as you kissed Dante.

After a minute or so, you pulled away.

"Dante, thank you so much. I love you" Dante kissed your forehead.

"No need to thank me, I'm always here for you, no matter what."

You turned your attention to the stunning sunset and stepped a bit closer to the sun. You were trapped by the beauty of the scenery when Dante wrapped his arms around your waist from behind and rested his chin on your shoulder. You put your arms over his with the rose in your hand.

"We should start heading back Dante. It's getting late"

"We can stay a bit longer" he replied with his eyes closed, still in the same position. You giggled.

"Alright"

You stood there watching the sunset, with the rose in your hand while Dante was resting with his eyes closed, holding you close to him from behind.

You were extremely happy your boyfriend accepted you for who you are. On the other hand, Dante's grateful you told him. He wouldn't want you to be any other person than your true self.

//I made a one shot like this support the LGBTQ+ community!
I myself am a part of it, so homophobes, transphobes, and anything else of those categories, leave.
I'm sorry for any spelling mistakes, I didn't have time to proof read before publishing-
Hope you enjoyed it!//

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

33.6K 720 62
~COMPLETE/FINISHED~ Hello! Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening! and welcome to my first ever book! Request are (not) (again) open!! You need to know befor...
107K 1.8K 64
You always wanted to know, how different Beyblade Burst characters would react when they fall in love with you? Then you found the right book to find...
5.5K 171 31
//DISCONTINUED// Aiger and Valt always felt it and saw it whenever they were around each other. The love resonance. They saw it surrounding one anoth...
7.3K 403 41
I really love wacth Beyblade burst I love character Shu, Valt, Free,Lui ,Aiga , Fubuki ,Dante,hyuga, hikaru,lane and Ranjiro and Delta I hope you guy...