Eclipse

By chloedubee

Sequel to Persevere! Ellie, or should I say Eclipse is back on earth after 50 years. She has been sent back b... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty- Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-five
Thirty-seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five

Thirty-Six

4.8K 348 45
By chloedubee

Klaus's POV

I can't believe she took down my entire army. I always knew she was powerful but she didn't even have any of her Goddess powers! She fought so much more skillfully than she did on earth and it scared me that I couldn't wipe her muscle memory. 

I could see that she was starting to question how she was able to fight so well and I needed it to stop. If sending an innocent to jail will stop her from discovering how strong she really is then I have no problem doing that. 

Her memory wall is very fragile. She has an extremely strong mind and if she wants to, she could break the barrier I've created. The longer it stays in place the stronger it will be but right now it's very ify. 

She kept nagging me about whatever warrior I had sent to the dungeons and it was really getting on my nerves. I was overwhelmed listening to her aggressive thoughts as well as controlling the stars, keeping Zeus and Aqua from escaping and constantly being aware of who exited and entered my planet, making sure everything was in line. 

I snapped at Ellie, sending her away. I knew I'd regret it, she was not someone you sent away like that, but I had to do something, it was all too much. 

I had learnt to control the extreme mind powers over the years but I wasn't built for this. It was a lot sometimes but I couldn't stop or take a break. If I did I'd be killed within seconds if not less. I'm hoping that one day, once I have Eclipse's compete loyalty I can convince her to help out. 

I can feel how powerful she is and her mind is constantly fighting against being contained. It's exhausting. 

I went to my quiet room and meditated some more. I guess Aimoto's training actually did come in handy sometimes. 

I got all of my thoughts in order, organizing everything as best as I could. 

Everything was starting to look good. I was checking through my everything when I realized my hold on Eclipse's mind at slipped slightly. 

I immediately tracked down her location and sealed up the wall in her mind. I teleported to her and she was lying on the ground. 

Fuck. 

She woke up and I immediately started groveling. I wanted to see how much damage had been done but I was too exhausted already. She seemed a little lost in thought but wasn't aggressive towards me whatsoever so I'm guessing we were safe. 

I led her back to the castle, my body almost shaking with exhaustion and nerves. 

That was way too close. I've got to get better control. 

If I suck up to her for a bit, have her fall in love with me, I won't have to worry about her doubting me, even if she gets the occasional memory back she'll just think she's having weird dreams. I've just got to hold off until the memory wall builds a little stronger. 

I've got this. 

I made my special pancakes for Ellie like I always used to before she went off to go watch a movie in the theatre I had installed for her

Just as I had finally gotten rid of her and was about to start meditating a familiar asshead teleported onto my planet. I groaned as he appeared in front of me and lunged. 

I really didn't need this right now. 

I stopped Jacob just as he was about to hit me, turned him around and sat him down on the couch opposite me. 

"I always knew you were stupid but I never knew you were suicidal." I deadpanned and he scowled, trying to attack me but unable. 

"I DON'T CARE IF YOU THINK I'M DUMB! I'M HERE TO SAVE ECLIPSE! SHE HAD FINALLY FORGIVEN ME AND I WILL NOT LET YOU RUIN THAT! I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON HERE, BUT I WANT YOU TELL ZEUS THAT I'M ON TO HIM!" 

"Well, you're too late for Eclipse, she already hates you, and you can tell Zeus yourself. I'm sure he'll be happy to see his love's mate." I smirked. 

Jacob scrunched up his nose, "His love?" He asked like an idiot and I just ignored him. His mind was weak and I had no problem holding him down.

I sighed happily as I felt Ellie returning to  the room, probably to ask me a question or something. 

This should be interesting. 

Eclipse's POV

I had totally forgotten where the movie theatre was. You'd think with all of my skills I'd be able to navigate a stupid little castle but apparently not. 

I was walking down the same old maze hallways, following Klaus's scent to ask for directions again when I caught the familiar smell of the worst person in the world. 

Once the disbelief wore off I was running, slamming the door open and storming into the room. 

He was casually sitting on the couch across from a smug looking Klaus. 

"Hello darling, I have a little gift for you." Klaus said cheekily. 

"ECLIPSE!" Jacob exclaimed a smile forming on his face. 

I'm going to fucking kill him. 

Before either of them could say anymore I was picking my mate up by the throat and slamming him onto the ground. 

"E! What the fuck?!" He chocked out and I threw him across the room. 

"YOU ASSHOLE BIMBO! YOU LITTLE SHIT YOU!" I screamed, charging him again and kicking him where the sun don't shine. 

"My balls!" Jacob groaned cupping his crotch while groaning on the ground. 

"Oh, do they hurt?" I asked, feigning concern and he nodded dumbly. 

"Oh! Let me help! I'll just cut them off! I'm sure you won't need them when you're dead anyways." 

Jacob's eyes widened "What has gotten into you?!" He exclaimed. 

"WHAT HAS GOTTEN INTO ME?! YOU KILLED ME JACOB!   K-I-L-L-E-D  M-E !  DID YOU THINK I WAS GOING TO WELCOME YOU BACK INTO MY LIFE WITH OPEN ARMS?!" 

"I'm so confused." He groaned from the ground and I kicked him a few more times. 

"Dungeons?" Klaus asked casually, walking up next to me. 

"Dungeons." I confirmed calmly. 

"What the fuck?" Jacob groaned but soon enough Klaus's magic took effect and Jacob stood up and walked off. His body was relaxed and casual about it while his face was panicking. 

"ECLIPSE, SAVE ME! WHY WON'T YOU SAVE ME?! I CAME HERE FOR YOU! WHAT'S GOING ON!" 

Eclipse is here?! Where? Where is this bitch? Why can't I see or sense her?

I turned around and scanned my surrounding but there was no sign of anyone other than Klaus and I. 

"Who the fuck is Eclipse?" I asked in alarm and Klaus smiled softly at me. 

"Don't worry about it. She's no one, doesn't even exist anymore. She used to be Jacob's friend but she died and he's having a hard time accepting that." Klaus explained and I detected no lies. 

"Oh, okay. Is that why the people in the dungeons are crazy too?" 

Klaus paused for a moment, panic seeming to pass through his features before he smiled at me again. "Ya. Don't go near them again, they're dangerous. I know that you can handle yourself but they are Gods and they can hurt you. Got it?" He said softly and I nodded. 

That explains a whole lot. I must have just been hallucinating about this Eclipse, maybe it's an after effect of dying. 

Klaus grabbed my hand, pulling me to his side before wrapping an arm around me. I know it was a comforting gesture but there was something about his aura that put me on edge. It was faint but it was there, Klaus was holding something back. 

But what? What could he be trying to hide from me? 

"Why don't I make you some more pancakes? Would that make you feel better?" 

I smiled. "Always." 

He laughed and let me off to the kitchens where I watched him whip up his famous pancakes. 

"Hey, do you have a coffee machine? I don't know why but I'm really craving something." 

Klaus nodded, "Sure, what do you want?" 

I frowned, trying to think. I know I wanted something coffee but I didn't want just plain coffee. The weird part is plain black coffee is all I've ever had.

I don't know how but I was really craving a latte. But how could I crave something I've never had?

Nothing's adding up...

"A latte." I said, somehow sure about my choice. 

Klaus smiled again but for some reason it didn't make me relax like I should have. I felt a little uneasy as I watched him whip up a cup for me. 

I tasted it but it didn't taste quite right. It had too much milk. But how did I know that? 

This is all getting really freaky. 

It sounds stupid, a little latte freaking me out but I couldn't let it go. 

I gulped down the beverage and it seemed to comfort me. This is definitely my favorite drink. 

"I never knew you loved lattes so much." Klaus laughed, making me another. 

"Me neither." I said softly and Klaus froze a little.

"How about you go watch a movie?" He suggested, "I have some work to do and you never actually got to try out the theatre yet. It might help take your mind off this whole Jacob thing, which by the way I don't want you worrying about. He's in our dungeons now, locked up and not ever coming out."

"I should just kill him." I said calmly, the anger starting to build back up. 

Klaus shook his head. "No point, he'd be reborn in about a decade and he'd be very angry. He's better off suffering down there where he can't hurt anyone else."

I sighed but nodded, what he was saying definitely made sense. 

I really hated that it made sense. 

Klaus gave me the directions again and I finally made my way down to the giant movie room. it was gorgeous but it all felt kind of empty all alone. Having a theatre to yourself is nice in concept but being completely alone was weird.

I cuddled up in one of the blankets and pulled up a movie streaming service. After a little while I came across a movie called Immortals based on greek myths. 

I don't know why but something in me told me to watch it. 

Maybe it was the fact that I had some across the real Zeus today, I don't know, but I felt a need to watch it. 

The entire thing felt somehow completely familiar and completely new at the same time. I had never seen the movie before and didn't recognize the actors but I felt like I knew the people in it. 

I don't know how to explain it. 

I was sitting with my eyebrows scrunched up in confusion, flipping the remote control in my hands when Ares, god of war was introduced. 

My eyes widened and I accidentally threw the remote a few feet away. 

My vision flashed white and when it returned I was sitting in a familiar, yet unfamiliar room. 

I was laying in the bed wearing only an oversized t-shirt that smelt like heaven. The room was beautiful, perfectly decorated in my opinion. The colors were light and airy but it was somehow still cozy and comfortable. 

The bed was gigantic and the comforter wrapped around me was the coziest thing I had ever been in. 

I wasn't sleeping, I couldn't sleep, but I felt almost completely relaxed and at peace. Almost. 

The door opened and I felt the last bit of peace return to me. Ares came walking in with a large smile and two coffee cups in his hands. 

He settled down under the covers next to me and I immediately curled into him, resting my head on his strong chest as he handed me the giant mug. 

"What is this?" I asked softly, swirling the drink around a little. 

"Are you telling me you've never had a latte?" He asked, raising his eyebrows. 

I shook my head, "Are they good" I asked, a stupidly large smile plastered to my face for no apparent reason. 

He scoffed, "The best."

I tentatively took a sip while Ares watched me carefully, an equally stupidly large smile. 

I felt my eyes widen. 

Ares watched me like I was the only thing in the world that mattered as I beamed at him. 

"This is so amazing." I said seriously and he laughed, his chest vibrating slightly. 

"You're so amazing." He said cheekily as he leaned his head on mine. 

I scrunched up my nose. 

"Loser." I mumbled but he just laughed again, pulling me closer as we both downed our coffees. "I think this is going to be our drink." I said confidently. 

"Our drink?" He asked, sounding amused. 

"Yes, you know how some people have their song, that every time they hear it they think of each other? Well this will be our drink." 

Ares hummed soothingly above me. "Deal." 

My vision flashed white again and I was back in the movie room. The entire thing was somehow almost over even though I had just started it but I couldn't care less. 

Ares...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

525 84 42
The journey of a normally abnormal girl name Luna. Who is working in space project. But she was unaware with the fact that the space itself part of h...
139K 3.2K 26
'She is kind but strong, And that is where so many mistake her. They interpret her kindness for weakness And force her to show her strength.' •JmStor...
3.5K 30 9
Isabelle Rose Hunter is 118 This year ,her life becomes more Harder to control her and Her Blood Hound every hour , of every second of the day... She...
88.6K 4.8K 30
This is the sequel to 'The Masquerade'. Anna has just been injected with something by the Elders while in the hospital that will erase her memory fro...