Loving A Swan (Completed)

By foreverandalways712

This story is complete and Edited ⚠️Warning⚠️ Smut in this Book!- Description of sexual activity, body parts... More

Finding Amara
Moving to Forks
Weeks & Months🔞
Cast: Twilight
A Week before Bella
Return of Bella🔞
Brother Dear
The Cullen's
Edward's MIA🔞
Edward's Returns
Field Trips & La Push
Sunny Days🔞
She knows about us?
Baseball ⚾️
Nothing but Trouble
Aftermath
Prom Problems!
Summer Time
CAST: NEW MOON
Dark Days in the Pack
Birthday Wishes🎂🔞
Shattered Hearts💔🔞
Feeling Empty
My Missing Piece 🧩
Amara's Home🔞
Bella's Problem
If I can't... You can't!
Human, Vampires and Wolves
True Colors
Bella's Mistake
Tyler Awake
Back to a normal life?🔞
Demanding Much?
The Lost Sister!
Cast: Eclipse
Don't just Don't!
Victoria's Coming back
Truth
New vampire... New Game
As they truly are🔞
Graduation
Training
It's only for one day! Right?
The Battle
Victoria and Riley
Amara meets the guard
Where I came from
What lies could be told
The truth will hurt
Enough of this...
Cast: Breaking Dawn
The Volturi
Marry Me?
Pre Wedding
I DO!
Labor Pains
It all makes sense!
Here comes Trouble!
No Reason part one
No Reason part two
Forks 🔞
The Pack
Wannbe Brides
Wish to forget
Bonds
Panic
Home
A new Princess
Death comes for us all
THE END
Thank You💓
Plagiarism
📜Author's Note📜
Plagiarism Again! 9-7-22

Meeting the Family

19.1K 429 73
By foreverandalways712

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

I watch as Edward paces the house as we wait for mom and dad to come back from hunting. As soon as they walk in Edward calls a family meeting. I roll my eyes at him and he growls. Daddy grabs him by his neck and slams him against a wall. "Are you really looking for a fight Edward? Keep growling at my daughter. And you'll get one." Daddy says with a snarl, pure anger in his eyes.

"Enough... the both of you!" Grandpa says placing a hand on daddy's shoulder as he lets Edward go. Mom and dad walk over to me and sit down. Dad pulled me closer to him and away from Edward. I was thankful Tyler was with his father.

"I want to bring Bella over tomorrow. To meet all of you..." Edward says as mom and me growl at him.

"Do you really think that is a good idea Edward?" Jasper says looking a little annoyed.

"I don't see what the problem is... Tyler is over all the time. I mean he lives here for the most part." Edward says with a snarl.

"Yeah! But he is Amara's mate, not her blood singer Edward!" Mom says with anger. "And he hasn't tried to hurt any of us... she has. Or have you forgotten?" Mom yells and points at Edward.

"Look Edward... I get it, you want someone to love you and someone for you to love, but this girl has already caused us problems and you are just overlooking them." Jasper says, still annoyed. Edward sighs and looks around the room.

"Can I bring her here tomorrow or not?" Edward says with anger to his voice. I roll my eyes at him. I knew it wasn't up to me so I didn't say anything.

"I say we give her a chance to prove that she is not a danger to us... And so Edward can see what this feeling is that he has for her." Esme says with a small sad smile at me.

"I agree with Esme! We should give her a chance... But Edward, any harm comes from her, you will end this no matter what. I will not watch Amara and Tyler be hurt because of her." Carlisle says with a small smile. Edward nods as everyone sighs. I get up and walk up to my room.

"Amara?" Edward says walking up to me, I look at him confused. "I know you don't like Bella and you never will, but can you and Tyler try to be nice to her tomorrow? For me?" He asks as I still look at him confused and angry.

"Edward... She has given me no reason to be nice to her... And neither have you. You are picking your blood singer over your own family. If you are not careful you won't have a family left because of her. Be careful Edward, you already lost one family member. " I was walking into my room and texting Tyler.

I am sitting in the Cullen's living room waiting for Bella to show up with Edward. I am watching Amara be forced to help cook. She looks over at me and pouts. I couldn't help but chuckle at her, she sent me a glare. I hear the front door open and close and hear Bella and Edward talking. I roll my eyes and walk over to Amara and stand behind her. Esme has asked us to be nice and see how things go. Bella and Edward walk in and Bella sends me a smug smirk which Carlisle sees and raises his eyebrow at her and Edward.

"Bella this is Esme... My mother for all intents and purposes." He says looking only at Bella. "And you know who everyone else is." He says with a wave of his hand. I roll my eyes as I kiss Amara's neck. I see Carlisle smile at us, as Bella glares at us. But we could care less about her now.

"Hello!" She says all nerves, I watch Rosalie roll her eyes as Emmett puts tomatoes in the salad she is holding. I don't really listen to what is going on around us as I am kissing Amara. I only realize that something happens when the salad bowls break. We look over and Bella looks scared and Rosalie and Emmett look pissed.

"No! She should know... The whole family will be implicated if this ends badly." Rosalie says with venom, I sigh and roll my eyes. What did she do now?

"Badly?! As in, Tyler and I become the meal?" Bella says and Amara growls at her, Emmett moves in front of us.

"No just you! Tyler is family to us." Rosalie says venom laced in her voice. Bella looks over at me and I give her a smug smirk and chuckle as Amara pulls me out of the kitchen. We walk up to our room, I lay on our bed as Amara moves to grab a movie. I see Bella and Edward standing at the door after a few minutes. I sigh, getting Amara's attention. She looks over and growls.

"Can I help you?" Amara says looking annoyed with the both of them.

"We just want to talk!" Edward says, looking over at Bella as she nods. Amara crosses her arms and looks pissed.

"What do you want to talk about?" I ask, looking annoyed with Bella and Edward.

"Look, now that I know what you all are, you might as well be nice to me. I mean I am not going anywhere anytime soon." Bella says with a smug smirk and Amara vamps over to her and pins her to the wall by her throat. Edward is held back by an invisible shield that is holding him there.

"Listen here you little bitch... You are nothing to this family and will never be anything to this family. The only reason he wants you around is because he wants to drain you of your blood. YOU MEAN NOTHING TO HIM! You will never be a mate like your brother. You will never be one of us like your brother will be." Amara says with a snarl letting go of Bella and pushing her out of her room. "Keep your bitch in line or I will end her." Amara growls at Edward. I see tears in Bella's eyes as Edward pulls her away from the room.

"I think you made your point... Babe!" I say pulling her down to the bed and kissing her.

I hear what Bella said to Amara and Tyler and growl then I hear what Amara had to say and smile. I look over to Emmett and he is smiling at me. "She is your daughter! No if and or butts about it!" Emmett says with a booming laugh slapping my ass. Then I hear Edward talking.

"Bella, you need to watch what you say and do... If you keep pushing Amara she will hurt you and because you are not my mate I can't stop her. Please stop whatever you are doing! Amara and Tyler are together and will stay together." Edward says with a sigh. I smile that he is finally standing up to her. Emmett also looked happy about this.

"Edward..." Bella starts but Edward cuts her off.

"No Bella... You need to back off. NOW! You won't just face Amara, but Rosalie, Emmett and Jasper. They don't like you and what you just said and how you are acting isn't helping your case." Edward says with another sigh. I move up the stairs and look at her.

"How does it feel to be told that you are better than your brother your whole life, only to find out that you are not... That your brother is the better one? That he means something and you don't!" I say with a smug smile as Edward glares at me. Bella looks at me wide eyed.

"I-I" Bella starts but I cut her off. I didn't care what she had to say, she was going to hear what I had to say.

"Save it Bella. You are only here because of Edward... No one else wanted you here! Remember that. And stay away from Amara and Tyler!" I say as I walk away, I hear her start to sob. Edward glared at me but I didn't care I was over this girl and her need to be better than my daughter's mate.

"They all hate me now don't they?" She said through tears and I just smirked and nodded my head at her. Edward sighed and pulled her into his room. I walked into my daughter's room to find her and her mate sleeping. I knew they didn't sleep much last night as they were out with their friends until midnight then they didn't get to sleep until around two in the morning. Due to Edward bugging them about being nice and welcoming to her which pissed us all off even more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.5K 590 17
𝒾'𝓋𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒷𝓇𝑜𝓀𝑒, 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓉, 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝓈𝓃𝒶𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝓈𝑜 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓅𝒶𝓇𝑒𝒹, 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎 ...
1.8M 48.7K 98
she had high hopes she would have a great ending to her life, but moving in with her dad and falling in love with a boy she shouldn...
208K 4.7K 37
*COMPLETED*Ashley Cullen was just a baby when she and her birth parents were in a horrible car accident. Rosalie and Emmett Cullen happened to be by...
802K 15.7K 72
This story is complete and edited. ⚠️Warning⚠️ Smut in this Book!- Description of sexual activity, body parts, Inappropriate language, gif that show...