Lost but Found

By MAJ205

What happens after Annabelle Wallace comes in contact with Alex Greene, a great mafia leader, after escaping... More

PROLOUGE
CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22.
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 26-Part 2
chapter 27
Chapter 28-Its game time
chapter 29- Valentine?
Chapter 30-valentine disasters
Chapter 31
Not An Update
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 23

683 27 24
By MAJ205

Dedicated to csgreene for the votes
It means so much to me.
Thanks
******************************

"

…and for the assignment.
It's gonna be a group essay.
I'll be choosing your partners myself. I'll give you a week to finish it, and it'll be taking 25% of your results, so you'll have to put heads down and bring out the best in you.
Now enjoy the few minutes before your next class" Mr Daniel said before gathering his books and leaving the classroom.

As soon as he left, the volcanoes erupted.
Geese, how could people be this loud.

"So you're friends with Jeff and Aiden" Vicky said.

"Yeap"

"So which of them is the lucky guy" she asked giving me a playful sinister smirk.

What happened to the nerd I walked in to see…

"Umm, I don't understand"

"Quit playing dumb" she said with an eye roll.

Before I could respond to that, my knight in glittering armour came to my rescue.

"I see you've made a new friend" Aiden said

"Yes and she's great".

"Good to know"

"Hi Vicky" Jeff said nervously

What love does to people…

"Hi Jeff" Vicky said.

Then she turn to look at me with a look that said "what are you still doing here, leave before I feed you to my cat"

"Aiden, don't we have somewhere to be" I asked

"We do?" He asked while scratching his head

"Of course we do. Seriously Aiden, you forget things a lot" I said while standing up and dragging Aiden away from the love struck couple

"So this is where we were going to?" Aiden asked as soon as we sat down on Aiden's sit.

Actually, Aiden sat down and pull me on his lap.

"Yes, we needed to get away from the way of love"

"What love?"

"The love between those two over there" I said pointing towards Vicky and Jeff. They were both talking about what ever people talk about.

I was about to return my gaze to Aiden when I detected someone heated gaze on my head, I turned to look at a girl with black hair staring- scratch that, glaring at me.
She was looking at me as if I just announced that I'm pregnant for her boyfriend.

As if Aiden knew, he turned to look at the girl and sighed.

"Just ignore her"

"Why is she glaring at me"

"Just leave it okay, it's nothing"
But the way he was looking at her proved otherwise.

I know that look, it's the same way I look at him anytime I see him.
That glint in his eyes that he's never shown towards me.

"Yo, blonde, you really the Greene's lost sister?" a brown haired boy asked. He was very cute, hot and everyone a girl would wish for, but his whole facial expression screamed 'jock and a big time player'.

"What does it matter to you" Aiden replied for me.

"Nothing, just felt like knowing the chick, and maybe get close to her". He said winking at me.
I just gave him my expressionless face.

"Infant, ignore everyone here except Vicky" Aiden said to me.

"Do I need to be told twice"

Then the door burst open to see my favorite most annoying person in the universe

"Annona" Dec said grabbing me from Aiden's lap and engulfing me in a hug.

"How was ya day, did you have fun. Oh, who am I kidding, everyone hates school, all that goes on in here is only teaching, teaching, teaching, so of course you didn't have fun. I suggest let's ditch. We won't tell your brothers okay, just me and you, like on a date. You need not worry, I'll be there to protect you from any evil that comes your way, I'll be your knight in shining arm-"

"Don't kill my best friend, please.
Let her breath" Aiden said while pulling us apart

Dec huffed and muttered "jealous freak."

"Hey, did I just pick you from his lap? What were you doing there? Where you about to kiss?" Dec said

"WHAT?" Came the reply of my one true love.

O, scratch that, my always pissed brother was glaring at me as if I just-, well as if I just kissed a boy.

Well he thinks that.

"Tell me what he said isn't true" Declan said in a dangerously low voice and walking towards me slowly.
Dec just let out a girly squeal and found his way behind Jeff to use him as shield against my angry brother

"What he said isn't true" I confidently said.

Declan didn't say anything just grabbed my hands and dragged me down the-, oh wait, we are going up. Well, he dragged me up the stairs towards the class I have next that I've yet to o know.

"Get in, the class begins in 4 minutes" he said then left.

How did he even know my next class

I sighed and got in and was met with just the teacher in the classroom.

"Good morning ma'am" I said politely

"Good morning.
You must be the new transferred student" she said

"Yes ma"

"Well, welcome to algebra and I'm your teacher Mrs Andrews

"You can choose any seats as the students are yet to arrive" she said.

I nodded and went to the deepest, darkest, gloomy, creepy part of the class room, taking my seat as slowly as possible, and making weird creepy sounds with my mouth.
Don't blame me, I felt like doing it.

Mrs Andrews gave me a weird look and shook her head.

About 45 seconds later, someone came in.
.
It was a boy about a year older than me with nerdy glasses, a shirt tucked in an oversized washed jeans.

He walked in the class and sat on the seat next to me.

"Hi, my name's Greg" he said.

"Nice to meet you Greg, I'm Anna" I said

"I know. Annabelle Greene, the famous Greene's sister. Everyone knows" he said.

"Wow, I never knew I was that famous"

"Don't get me started" he said and look straight ahead and kept his gaze there for like a minute without blinking.

I called out his name several times but he did respond, I snapped my fingers in front of his face but he didn't even blink.

I shook him so hard that I ended up falling.
How it happened, I don't even know

Is this what concussion looks like, or paralysis?

Hey, don't blame me, I know nothing about medical related issue except the ones Aiden taught me.
And those includes how to stitch, how to use an ice pack, how to bandage injuries and CPR.
No matter how I begged him to use me as experiment for CPR, he didn't, he just told me how to do it and show me some videos.

How I wish the moment when he will do that mouth to mouth thingy with me.

Well back to the present.

The only thing that made me know Greg was alive was the rising and fall of his chest.

What a weird kid.

Just then, the bell rang signaling the end of class and the beginning of a new one

The door burst open and Mrs Andrews literally flew from her seat to the window, holding the handle as if her life depended on it.

Like, how did she get there?

Well, Greg, he just disappeared into thin air
He was just here two seconds ago, where did he go?

My eyes dart around the classroom and I found him under a chair four feets away from me.

I sighed and look up to the person who literally wanted to give Mrs Andrews a heart attack.

In walk in someone who looked exactly like Jay but he looked older than him a little bit, he was more built than him and he was having a sinister smirk on his face, something I haven't seen on Jay.

"How many times do I have to tell you never to burst the door open like that, but it seems like Everytime I correct you, you just make it louder" Mrs Andrews scolded

"Are you done checking me out Ms Greene." He said standing in front of me clearly ignoring Mrs Andrew

"Keep dreaming" I said

"O come on, I got the looks so I won't blame you" he said occupying where Greg had just been.

I swear he looks very much like Jay.

"I know, I'm his twin"

Did I say that out loud?

Wait- his what?!

I blinked once, twice, thrice.

"His what?"

"His twin" he repeated just as the door burst open again, but not as loud this time
Students starter piling in and each, I mean each of them either stare, glare, winked, glanced at me.

"Good morning class" Mrs Andrews said.

"Good morning Mrs A" the students greeted back.

And guys, that's how algebra started.

*********************

The bell that I've been dying to hear for the past 2000 seconds finally rang.

ITS LUNCH!.

Finally some food after all these school works

Nothing exciting really happened, everything was normal except for the weird looks Greg keeps sending me whenever he sees me.

I haven't seen Jay's twin after algebra, he practically ran off as soon as he heard the bell, and I was left friend- less in my algebra class.
Better luck next time.

Declan has made sure that I was always at all my classes on time.

He told to always wait for him to pick me up from my class and take me to my next class.

What am I? six?

Who does that.

I haven't seen Jay, Jeff, Dec or Aiden since after first period.

It's like they just disappeared from the face of the Earth just like that.

I'm currently standing at the doorway of my class waiting for my bodyguard of a brother to show up, what I didn't expect was a group of boys walking my way, and one of them practically screaming a certain nickname.

"Annona dear, I've missed you.this part hours had been unbearable without you" dec said while hugging me and holding on to my bag strap like his life depended on it

"Hands of her" Declan said but apparently Dec didn't listen, do he ended up being picked like a rag doll by my sweet brother.

And both of them started arguing about heaven knows what.

I swear I'm gonna die soon from hunger.
I'm sure my intestines has shrunk to a thread-like state.

"Come on, let's get food while these two are at it" Dylan whispered to me

I nodded and we started moving towards the cafeteria.
I glanced behind me to see Jeff on his phone, and Jay looking as restless as anyone can ever be.
He's been like this since when he heard we we're going back to school. And I've yet to ask him about his so-called twin brother.

Dec and Declan are still where we left them, talking each other's throats off.

We rounded corners after corners and corners before we finally made it to the cafeteria.

"Phew, I thought I was gonna die from all those trekking. I'm famished".

"So what are we all gonna order" Dec asked

Oh, when did he get here.

I thought both Declans we're gonna turn each other to lunch.

"You know this is a school cafeteria, and not a restaurant"

"I know, but let's just pretend it's one"

We all ignored Dec and went to stand in the Isrealite- like line of people that were waiting for their turn to grab their lunch.

Well, I was the only one standing in line, the boys just simply went to cafeteria Ladies and started ordering their food, then they walked away (not before dragging my confused ass away from the line) and took me along with them to a isolated table far away at the end of the cafeteria.
It was a massive table.
Bigger than all the ones in the cafeteria.

And it had so many sitting space.

We sat down with different pairs of eyes watching us, (the same that have been looking at us since we entered the cafeteria).
I mean, can't they just eat their food and pretend we didn't just enter.

The ladies came with the food that was being brought to us in silver plates and spoons.

The lunch ladies gave each of us a plate of food and soda before leaving to continue on with their business.

As usual all the boys dug in and ate, crumble, diminished their food like starved lions

Dec practically threw his spoon away and started eating with his hands that I didn't see him wash.

Moments later, the door swung open and in walked in Jay's twin.

Everyone one, I mean everyone practically stopped eating, even Dec who was at his third round of food stopped eating for the first time to watch.

All of them were watching as if something very wrong, very dramatic was about to happen.

Jay visibly stiffened and pushed his food away. He just stared at his brother with this look that I couldn't fathom.

His brother just grinned back at him as if he could care less about all the looks he was getting.

His brother sat down at the lunch table closest to us and started looking at everyone at her table, just as everyone stared back at me.
When his eyes reached me, he stared longer, gave me a full teeth grin accompanied by a wink and Declan growled and snarled at him.

After that everyone ate in silence as if the mere presence of Jay's brother ruins their mood completely. Well, all except dec, who continued devouring food like the government were about to announce that all citizens weren't gonna be allowed to eat for 48 hrs.

When the bell rang, Jay practically flew out of his seat and left the cafeteria without any word and I was being taken to my next class by Declan.

Huh, I hate school

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.9K 1.5K 50
Adria's life is complicated. Her parents don't approve of her life decisions and because of that she's forced to live with her best friend. One night...
214K 4.6K 70
Skye Red was born into her family's mafia which just so happens to be the most powerful mafia. She is not a girl to mess with, she's fiery, flirty a...
295K 7.8K 30
-In editing- "Normality is like a breath of fresh air but when that is taken from you, you can no longer breath" When Emma Greenes brother, Alex Gree...
2.1M 49.5K 49
Annabella has had a rough life. From surviving brutal beatings from her so called 'parents' to becoming a well known person on the streets. Oh. And...