Tired of pretending (kiribak...

Autorstwa Blastyboi_1

Katsuki Bakugo is tired , tired of acting, putting up a wall to hide fears and insecurities. Over time it sl... Więcej

Chapter 1: I know Im weak
Chapter 2: Somethings wrong with Bakugo
Chapter 3: Slip-ups and regrets
Chapter 4: Teacher talks and locker room shenanigans
Chapter 5: Unwanted attention leads to unlikely redemption
Chapter 6: Past tramua
Chapter 7: Sucpicons
Chapter 8: The talk (and a short monlouge)
Chapter 9: Tv talks ( a.k.a fluff chapter)
Chapter 10: Discussions
Chapter 11: To get a confession
Chapter 12: Nightmares, and how to handle them
Chapter 13: Just your average trip to the store with a piece of broccoli
Chapter 14: Strike the match
Chapter 15: Getting louder
Chapter 16: Unspoken words
Chapter 17: That dreadful feeling of faking it
Chapter 18: Worries and table talks
Chapter 19: The hard question
Chapter 20: Sweet dreams and class gossip
Chapter 21: Rude awakenings
Chapter 22: A recollection of events brought to you by the off-brand candy cane
Chapter 23: The harsh reality of life
Chapter 24: The mall (with minimal social interaction)
Chapter 25: The mall (part 2)
Chapter 26: True love and white lies
Chapter 27: Monday mornings
Chapter 28: Lunch time trauma buddies
Chapter 29: Keeping up with the leauge of villans
Chapter 30: The boy in bandages
Chapter 31: True feelings and class talks
Chapter 32: The dreaded parent day
Chapter 33: Nothing left to loose
Chapter 34: I'm scared |I'm worried
Chapter 35: Kidnappings and how not to handle them
Chapter 36: Recovery and searching
Chapter 38: Fixing the problem with unintended consequneces
Chapter 39: Comfort and healing (Fluff chapter)
Chapter 40: Epilouge

Chapter 37: Dealing with villans (but not really)

4.6K 139 120
Autorstwa Blastyboi_1

A/n: and also I've sorta lost motivation for this story , don't worry if you've been reading I'm going to finish it and hopefully the motivation will return.
I hate writers block-

This is a darker chapter so read at your own risk

Bakugos P.O.V

It's probably only been hours, though it feels like days.

After they took me they bound my hands and feet leaving me alone with Dabi, again.

The second he turned to face me my body began shaking violently, I couldn't, no I wouldn't let this happen, not again, just not again.

      "Come here.." he said with an evil sparkle in his eyes, he held blue fire in his hands and walked towards where I was chained up.

I backed up as much as I could until the chains stopped me from going any further, I tried to activate my quirk by the quirk dampener made it impossible to create so much as even a spark.

I tried to think about this logically but my mind was racing and fear was making my thoughts all fuzzy , telling me to run as far away as I could.

My cheeks suddenly felt wet and I noticed I was crying, how pitiful.

      "Oh your sacred already..I haven't even done anything yet.." his grin grew as he reached for my neck, lifting me off the ground and heating up his hands.

My neck was in fire and I began to cough as smoke entered my lungs, after a couple more seconds he dropped my body to the ground, the smell of burning flesh filling the room.

I couldn't find the strength to get up so I slowly curdled in on myself, tears leaking out of my eyes and the chains clattering with my movements.

I was terrified, what was he going to do next, I didn't want to go through this again, why me, why did they have to take me back, couldn't they just leave me alone.

      "W-why.." I croaked out as dabi neared me.

     "Get up.." he growled, kicking me repeatedly until I lifted myself of the ground, my head down and my eyes shut tight.

He then punched me in the face, the recoil sending me into the corner.

      "W-why .." I asked again, desperate to know why he was doing this, why they had taken me.

     "I didn't ask to get you back..though I'm not complaining, shiggy told everyone that we had to get you cause you saw something you shouldn't have,though you won't be seeing much anytime soon." He chuckled , punching me again even as I was still recovering from his last blow.

      "I-I didn't see anything.." I sobbed ,clutching my stomach as I coughed up blood.

     "Well I'm here to make sure you don't remember anything.. anyways.." he said with a smirk as he cornered me against the wall.

     "I've been going easy on you .. now you definitely saw something , you might as well tell me ..though really your answer won't matter.." he chuckled and went in for another punch.

-a couple hours later-

I was beaten to a pulp, and if that wasn't enough my dignity was gone, my clothes were torn in multiple places from wounds and my hair matted from blood.

Dabi had finally left me alone as the rest of the villains called him away though I could barely pay attention and all that registered with in me is that the assault had stopped , he left me chained up and bleeding on the floor , assuming that I would be staying there until he got back.

I felt dead, I wish I was dead.

Despite my bodies constant protesting I attempted to haul myself up, only to collapse once more on the ground. I couldn't even move let alone walk. It was pointless to try,I realized that now.

Everywhere hurt , burn marks lined my arms and one noticeable one was on my cheek. He had slapped me, a large hand print covering my face. My legs were somehow worse, he had gotten one of togas knives and made sure to do some damage that would leave me in a vulnerable state , he was smart though, he left me alive enough to not be in any danger of dying but still in a state of semi-consciousness so I could feel every inch of what he had done.

I wish he would just finish the job.

I lifted my head up towards the only window in the whole hideout, a tiny one right above some crates. It was dark outside by now, how long had he been hurting me for, I didn't know, time had no meaning to me at the moment.

The sound of a door opening snapped me out of my thoughts, I immediately shrunk back as footsteps neared me. They stopped a couple feet away from me and change directions.

      "God..Dabi what did you do to him, I said to watch him not beat him up, look he's flinching back and I'm not even touching him.." Shigaraki said. My body started shaking once again and silent tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Geez shiggy you made him cry..." Toga said.

"I didn't do anything that was all dabi, I didn't tell him to beat the kid up, we just need to keep him here until we are finished." Shigaraki said boredly.

"Well we need to keep working As the formula is not quiet complete, during are battle I found a test subject, it was a blond kid , the stupid one..I injected him with it during the fight." Kurogiri said dully, sighing to himself, most likely in annoyance.

I stayed in the position I was in on the ground as they continuing talking, it wasn't like I could move even if I wanted to.

       "Well what happened to the kid..you clearly don't have his electricity so what did happen.." Dabi suddenly butt in."

       "I think it's just making his quirk go all haywire , though it may have other side effects.. I'm not sure..but we need to continue perfecting the formula.." Kurogiri said in a dull voice.

       "Yeah...I guess we should keep working on it.." Toga said in a bored tone.

      "Yeah yeah..whatever.. since it's getting late I'll go take are ..guest to an extra room.." Dabi growled , the sound of a seat getting pushed back and heavy footsteps made my body shake in fear.

Hands reached down to pick me up but I shoved them away.

     "Don't touch me...don't touch me..don't touch me please..." I begged.

He of course ignored my pleas and picked me up by the chains instead , dragging me against the floor and down what looked to be a hallways.

     "Dabi no need to torment him, we don't need him dead , he could make a good test subject.." Shigaraki Called out.

Dabi simply let out a "Tch" and tossed me into what I assumed to be a room, I hit the floor and let out a Yelp, backing up and raising my head enough to see a smirk covering his face.

      "Who knew the delinquent of class 1-A could be such a cry baby.." he chuckled.

      "I..I don't want ..I don't want it to end this way.." I mumbled to myself, lowering my head once more.

       "What the hell are you going on about.." he muttered in annoyance, his glare cutting through me like a knife.

     "I-I'm tired of pretending...I'm tired of pretending it Dosent hurt.." I rambled, looking at the ground as it became drenched in blood and tears.

(A/n cliché i know I couldn't resist putting in the name of the story at least once)

      "Whatever ..just stay here, it's not like you'll be able to go anywhere anyways, I'll be back in the morning.." he snapped, walking out of the door and shutting it, the sound of him locking the door followed soon after.

I sat there and sobbed, I cried my eyes out until the only sound was my soft whimpers. The room was dark and cold, the chains felt heavy on my limbs and I couldn't see my surroundings.

I felt truly alone now, no one was coming to save me, maybe I didn't deserve to be saved.

———————

Kirishimas P.O.V

"Did you find anything..?" Sero asked.

I shook my head and wiped a tear out of my eye.

"Are you okay Kirishima..?"Mina asked.

"Y-yes..I'm *sniff* fine I just can't stop thinking about what he went through in that room.." I sniffled again and wiped my nose, making my way over to where sero was standing and taking a deep breath.

"There's nothing here.." I heard Denki growl from across the room, coming out of another door and banging his fist against the wall.

I raised my head towards him and took in his appearance, he looked even paler than usual and had dark circles under his eyes, he looked exhausted.

"Denki are you alright..?" I asked him. Momentarily forgetting my own struggles.

"Fine.." he grumbled, shoving his hands Into his pockets and walking towards us.

"WAIT.." Sero suddenly yelled , causing me to jump back in surprise.

"I found something-" Sero said, we all gathered around him as he reached under a broken mini fridge. In his hand there lay a map that was coated in several layers of dust.

"What is that..?"Denki asked.

"I think it's some sort of map.." Mina said , taking it from Sero and looking it over.

"This place actually isn't to far from here, about a 30 minute walk at most , it's in the worst part of town though.." Denki commented, his head drooping.

"Wait ..this might be there new hideout..they could have left the plans on accident ..if there is even a chance they are there I want to try.." I said with determination flooding my voice.

"Your right we need to at least try..Denki can you lead the way please.." Mina asked to Which he nodded in response.

"Sure..let's get out of here, I'm getting the chills.." Denki said while faking a shiver. A small smile showing on his face.

"Okay.." Sero said, grabbing the map from Mina and making his way towards the door.

I followed behind them, taking one last look at the abandoned warehouse that had caused the person I love so much pain.

—Random paragraph break—

We all walked in silence as we made are way back through the narrow alley ways, Denki no longer led the way as we all knew what to do so me and him were a bit behind the group while Mina and Sero were whispering to each other and giggling quietly while hoping fences and dodging passerby's.

"Denki can I talked to you for a minute.." I said after grabbing his wrist as he was about to jump a fence. It was now it never. I noticed that at my touch sparks omitted from his body.

"S-sure.." he mumbled, stopping where we stood and turning to face me with a somber expression.

"A couple questions actually, why do you know these parts so well and why aren't you acting like your normal self..?" I asked taking in a deep breath.

"..I..uh..will you believe me if I lie to you.. " he said, letting out a hollow chuckle.

"Denki..you can tell me..I'm your bro.." I said giving him a small smile.

He looked away from me and his head dropped.

"I'm so stupid I cannot even control my freaking quirk..it's been acting up all night...and the other question.. I used to hang out around these parts when my parents kicked me out for one reaosn or another.." he rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly as we began to walk slowly towards the others.

"Oh.." I responded as I was suddenly hit with this information.

"It's been a bad night for us all I'm sure your just tired so your quirk is acting up..maybe it will be back to normal soon.." I said in an attempt to comfort him.

He looked to his side again as tears began to form in his eyes, there was something he wasn't telling me and I was going to figure it out eventually.

I gave him a pat on the back in an attempt to make him feel better.

"It will be okay..once we find Bakugo this will all be over."

"Will it though.." he glanced at his hands as electricity once again sparked from them.

"Stupid.." he grumbled in annoyance, he wasn't acting like himself at all, in fact he was acting a lot like Bakugo.

"Come on guys hurry up.." Mina called out to us.

We slowly walked in that direction, the hideout looming in the distance, surrounded by a fence that enclosed the property.

"Yep this is the place.." Sero said, climbing over the fence with his tape.

I scaled it rather quickly with use of my quirk and Mina did a flip that some how allowed her to reach the other side.

Denki glanced at the fence and attempted to climb over it only to fail miserably, he then attempted to break the fence but also failed.

"Can I have some assistance.." he chuckled awkwardly. By the time I reached the other side I saw Mina using her acid to burn a hole in the fence for him to crawl through.

"Come on let's go .. " I snapped suddenly, immediately covering my mouth.

       "Sorry..that was not very manly.." I said in embarrassment.

      "It's fine Kiri this is tough on all of us..let's hope the map led us to the right place.." She said with a somber tone, glancing towards the building.

The building was nothing special, everything around it was over grown and there looked to be no lights present through what little window I could see.

If this is there hideout it's pretty hidden.

The sound of footsteps snapped me out of my thoughts.

     "What th-" Denki began to say before Mina grabbed him and pulled him into a near by bush, me and Sero followed her lead as the footsteps haulted near the place where we were just standing.

      "It's just some animal or something.." A bored voice cut through the uneasy silence.

      "Are you sure ..there could be hero's out looking for the boy.. we need to keep a low profile.." Another voice said.

      "Chill it's nothing shiggy.. " The first voice said as the foot steps receded.

I let out a sigh of relief and slowly came out from behind a bush.

Denki, Mina and Sero followed.

I noticed that Denki looked even paler than normal he was averting everyone's gaze and seemed to be troubled.

     "Denki what's wrong..?" I asked him.

He glanced up at me and frowned.

      "My quirk.." he muttered, taking out his hand and omitting a weak spark.

      "It's failing..I don't know why..but ever since the fight with the villains it's like I can't control it.. even just now I tried to use it to zap Mina lightly but I couldn't produce anything but a weak spark.." He explained.

     "I..why didn't you say anything..?" Mina asked him.

     "You were all so focused on what you were doing it's pointless to worry about it.. the villains probably have some answers anyways.." He said in a low voice.

      "...Then let's go storm there hideout..I'm getting Bakugo back.."

———————————————————————————A/n: this chapters kinda weird I'm sorry I've been distracted with other stuff and am planing on starting another danganropa centered fan Fic just for fun, once this ones done that one will be my main one, as for the side one I'm writing I'll update it whenever I have free time it's kinda just there for now lol.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

12.5K 409 18
It was finally the weekend. Bakugo shigned and kept his head down walking back home thinking everything that has happened these last days. someone at...
31K 996 14
Bakugo is always rude to everyone. Loud, rough, mean, and hateful. But that's just a mask he puts on every time he leaves his room. The thoughts are...
289 4 7
In a world where Izuku Midoriya is slowly falling into a deeper depressive state. Enough that he becomes almost unrecognizable by the people around h...
893 89 10
Everything was fine. He had finally gotten over his past and was able to forgive himself. The nightmares he had before stopped and the demons were no...