The Kid ✔

By luvmyself14

Tzuyu and Taehyung meet accidentally while they're drunk, and Tzuyu becomes pregnant. Taehyung gets a job as... More

Characters
Disclaimer!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Special Thanks!
Happy Birthday!
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
I'm back!
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Untitled Part 19
Happy Birthday
Geez... Another Happy Birthday~~
Happy New Year!
Chapter 12
Epilogue/End
I'm not okay...
hi
upcoming event? possibly~
We did it!
Book 2???? Yessir!

Chapter 8

995 33 0
By luvmyself14

(Don't mind the Chaekook pic above.  I just found it, and I liked how the person took Nayeon's face out to replace it with Junkook's.  And the pic itself is cute... lol)

-Taehyung POV-

Today, I had to take Tzuyu to my family house to talk with my dad and mom about her.  We decided to keep her pregnancy a secret for now, because I knew my parents would be really mad. She told me that we don't need to meet her parents because they never cared about what she did, so I agreed with her.  

"Hurry up!" I yelled from the living room.  Tzuyu was taking forever.  Then she ran down the stairs, running around Jihyo's house, picking up a whole bunch of things.  

"Ok! I'm done!" She finally said.  I grabbed her wrist and dragged her to my car. She didn't have something fancy on, but somehow she took 1 hour. 

(outfits):

We drove off and arrived there in 30 min.  

"Hello, son! what brings you here? And who's that pretty girl you have with you?" my dad asked me.

"I just wanted to talk to you about my job offer as CEO," I said to him.  "So this is my girlfriend, Tzuyu," I added.  My dad nodded, and lead us to the living room so that we could talk comfortably. 

"What's her surname?" He asked us.

"Chou.  I'm Chou Tzuyu," Tzuyu said.  He nodded and started mumbling to himself and finally, he spoke to us.

"Your parents own a few big companies don't they?" he asked. Tzuyu nodded.   "Ok, can I have your parent's number?" He looked to Tzuyu.  She slowly nodded her head while taking her phone out.  She scrolled for about 5 min until she found it.  My dad took her phone and copied the phone number onto his phone too.  " Thanks! I'll talk to you later Son, but would you like to stay for dinner?" he asked.  I looked at Tzuyu and she nodded.  She walked over to the kitchen with my dad and helped my mom cook.

"Wow! Tzuyu! Where did you learn to cook?" I heard her ask from the kitchen. I looked over and she was scratching her nape.  

"I learned myself..." she replied.

"You are really good! Keep cooking, it will help you get better."

"Tae Oppa and Mr.Kim! Food is ready!" Tzuyu yelled from the kitchen.  "What should I call you, Mr. Kim?"

"Mr. Kim or Uncle is fine," he replied with a smile.  She smiled back.  I looked at the table, and it was full of my favorite foods.  Japchae, tteokbokki, Seaweed soup, rice, kimchi, and bulgogi.

"Wow! This is a lot of food! Yummy! Dig in everyone!!!" I yelled and started to put foods on my dish, as Tzuyu sat down next to me. She snickered, and I looked up at her.  She pointed to her face, and then mine.  I picked up my napkin and wiped my mouth.  Then, I wiped tteokbokki sauce from her lips and licked it off my finger. She widened her eyes and kicked me under the table. We kept teasing each other by kicking under the table or poking each other's legs but little did we know, we were being watched carefully by my parents.  

"You make a cute couple... " my mom started.

"But, you know the rule, Taehyung.  No one is allowed to date while they're CEO until they are 25 years old. You have 1 year to go, son." my dad continued

"But she literally p-" I started, but Tzuyu was fast enough to cover my mouth, give me a glare, and shook her head. Both of my parents gave us questioning looks, looked back at each other, and shrugged.  

"Can I talk to Tae Oppa privately?" I heard Tzuyu ask.  

"Sure!" My mom said, and she pulled me by the wrist, and into the garden.

"What the hell were you thinking, Tae??? If you told them, what would be the outcome? We may be separated forever instead of a year!" Tzuyu started to yell, making sure that no one inside of the house can hear.  

"Sorry, but I think we're gonna have to tell my parents at least! Plus stop making a big deal about it! You're not supposed to get stressed here! You're Pregnant for what... (counts fingers)... 2 weeks now?!" I said, unsure if it was true.  She sighed and agreed.

"But... We're not telling my parents. They are hell, and they will beat the hell out of me if they find out." She said.  I nodded and gave her my hand.  She took it, and we walked back in, Getting ourselves ready for the scolding or maybe even separation to come.

"So, Umm... Dad! *glances over to Tzuyu* We have something to tell you?" I said.  I still questioned myself because I wasn't sure if this was the right thing to be doing.

"I may or may not be pregnant with your son's kid...." Tzuyu continued, fidgeting with her fingers.  My parents' mouths dropped to the floor.

"What do you mean? How many weeks? Since when? What the hell Taehyung!"My mom said, full of worry for Tzu.

"I promise, I'm fine, and I'll keep this child, and I'm 3 weeks," Tzu said and I just nodded,

"Plus it was an accident,"  I said. My dad sighed and shook his head.  After what seemed like an eternity, my dad finally spoke.

"*Sigh* Ummm... Sorry Tzuyu first of all, and then son, you have done something terrible.  You stay with her until the child is born, then you finish school-if wanted, take the job as CEO, then, you can be with her.  Fair, or you have something better?" My dad asked.  We nodded.

"How about I become CEO right now, Tzu goes away from school for a while, and it won't matter because it's college, and then when the baby is born..." I started.

"We honestly don't know," Tzuyu concluded.  "But I think, for now, this is the best plan possible, because, I also want our kid to grow up with a dad."  My dad nodded and sighed for what seemed like the 100th time today.  

"We'll do it your way, but if something doesn't work out, it's back to my plan." He said.  We obliviously agreed to that.  

"Also, Tzuyu, would you like to stay here?" My mom asked Tzu, and she nodded.

"I would also like to keep this a secret from my parents because they won't care, and I have no idea where they are," Tzu said. We all nodded, resecting her decision.  

"It's settled then. Taehyung, go with Tzuyu to get her stuff from her house so that she can stay here.  Would you like your own room, or share Taehyung's?" My dad asked her. 

"Tae, what do you want?" she asked me.  

"Do whatever's comfortable for you, Tzu" I said.  She nodded and asked for her own room, but right next to mine if that was possible. My mom nodded, and immediately went upstairs to prepare the room herself even though we had maids.

We went into the car and headed for Tzu's house.

"Are we gonna tell the plan to the rest of them?" I asked Tzu, talking about the rest of the group, and she nodded her head.

*Group chat*

Yoda: Hey guys, we have something to tell you

Kookie🐇: What is it? And what do you mean, us?

Nabongs: Are you stupid?! It means Tzu and Tae!🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

GodJihyo: Stop the bickering, and what is it taetzu?

mr.brains: What going on?

mr.brains: oh ok, what is it?

MOCHI!: ._.

DUBU!🥢: tell ussss

Mr.coldguy: Who dares to wake me up from my sleep??

Alien: I'm driving Tzu, these notifications are getting annoying, so hurry it up.

Yoda: Gezz u big BUTT! 

Yoda: well, I'm gonna be staying at Tae Oppa's house until the baby is born, and he's gonna be the big CEO now and then once the baby is born...

Yoda: we don't know what... LOL!

Babytiger: What's going on???

*Afk for 30 sec*

Babytiger: Oh! well not my problem! byeee!

Babytiger: for real though??? Please let me stay with u~~~

Yoda: Yes for rea, and they know I'm pregnant, and no, u cant stay with me

Yoda: anyway, we gtg! ttyl! 💜💜

She turned off her phone as we arrived at her house, and we went in to pack all her things.  

A/N:

SORRY for not updating... I have no idea in this big butthead of mine... I might not finish this book as well as reflection, so if there are no updates, that's the reason why.  But! I have a new book of oneshots, and I think that might be easier for me to write in.  I have more ideas for other books, but I won't publish them until I complete a book... I think... anywho, LOVE LOTS AND BYYYEEEE (not forever tho)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 4.6K 38
It was a mistake, she was drunk, he was drunk and now they have to face the consequences. She's pregnant. Ranked #1 on tzuyu Ranked #1 on bangtwice ...
88K 1.4K 21
...They meet you... ...Their feelings... ...Start involving... ...Toward you... ...Will you accept it?...
9.8K 373 29
Jihyo, the CEO of a big and flourishing company, hires Sana, a new low-level employee. After encountering each other outside of work, Sana witnesses...
91.4K 2.2K 32
Twice maknae line, Tzuyu, Chaeyoung, and Dahyun has been accidentally become a baby for 30 days after they drink a juice that has a sample for becomi...