Healing Hale | Scott McCall

De enchantingherondale

Brooklyn 'Brooke' Hale had fled the small town of Beacon Hills six years ago when she thought she lost all of... Mai multe

✰ 𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜 𝕪𝕠𝕦 ✰
✰ ℂ𝕒𝕤𝕥 ✰
✰ 1 ✰
✰ 2 ✰
✰ 3 ✰
✰ 4 ✰
✰ 5 ✰
✰ 6 ✰
✰ 7 ✰
✰ 8 ✰
✰ 9 ✰
✰ 10 ✰
✰ 11 ✰
✰ 12 ✰
✰ 13 ✰
✰ 15 ✰
✰ 16 ✰
✰ 17 ✰
✰ 18 ✰
✰ 19 ✰
✰ 20 ✰
✰ 21 ✰
✰ 22 ✰
✰ 23 ✰
✰ 24 ✰
✰ 25 ✰
✰ 26 ✰
✰ 27 ✰
✰ 28 ✰
✰ 29 ✰
✰ 30 ✰
✰ 31 ✰
✰ 32 ✰
✰ 33 ✰
✰ 34 ✰
✰ 35 ✰
✰ 36 ✰
✰ 37 ✰
✰ 𝕊𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕝 ✰

✰ 14 ✰

5.2K 112 6
De enchantingherondale

◌ 𝓜𝓲𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰 ◌

Oni.

That was the real name for the demonic ninjas. It was stupid. Brooke much rather preferred what she and the twins had come up with.

She'd also learnt that Kira was a kitsune, which was a Japanese trickster spirit and a nogitsune, was a dark one.

However, that wasn't important right now. The whole pack were trying to find one Stiles Stilinski because he had sleepwalked somewhere and gotten himself into trouble.

The weird thing was that Brooke couldn't sense him being injured like she was able to the night they'd rescued the parents from the Darach. Something about the whole situation didn't feel right to Brooke.

Brooklyn shivered and pulled her coat tighter around her body, her and Derek were stood on the roof of the hospital since her dad had done a sweep of the place with his enhanced sense of smell.

The doors leading into the building burst open and out came Scott and Isaac. The two werewolves quickly made their way over the the father and daughter.

"He's not her. Not anymore." Derek told the pair.

"You mean the whole building?" Scott asked.

"Gone." Derek replied.

"I'll go tell Stilinski." Isaac said, referring to Stiles' dad, and hurried back inside the hospital.

Scott came and stood beside Brooke and Derek, he looked at the girl. "You can't sense him being injured?" he asked her broken-heartedly.

"No," she said softly, "I should be able to, just, there's something wrong." both her and the True Alpha looked down sadly.

"Notice how strong the scent is up here?" Derek asked the McCall boy once he looked up again, "Ever head of chemo signals?"

Scott shook his head, "Chemical signals that communicate emotion. And just our sweat can give off anger, fear of disgust. Take a deep breath and tell me what you feel."

The teenage werewolf did just that, closing his eyes he breathed in deeply. "Stress." he said.

"And anxiety." Derek added. Brooke felt really sorry for Stiles, she had no idea what he was going through.

"What was he doing up here?" Scott inquired.

"I don't know." Brooke's dad answered, "But there was definitely some kind of struggle."

Scott's eyebrows drew together, "With who?"

"Himself." Derek said shortly.

❃ ❃ ❃ ❃ ❃

Now, Brooke and her dad were walking through the halls of the high school still looking for Stiles. Brooke was really cold and she had multiple layers on, she could only begin to image how cold Stiles was.

Her phone buzzed in her pocket making her jump in surprise. She got it out, to see that Scott was calling her. Brooke answered and immediately asked, "What's going on?"

Scott's happy voiced sounded from the other end of the line, "We found him. He was out in the woods, my mum and Raphael figured it out."

Brooklyn let out a sigh of relief, "Thank goodness."

✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄

Brooklyn sat with her dad and Scott outside of Stiles' hospital room. After they'd found him they had taken him straight there and he was currently having a CT scan so the doctors could find out if he had the form of dementia that his mother passed away from.

The three supernaturals sat facing each other in silence before Scott asked Derek, "You know the stuff you were telling me about chemo signals earlier?"

Derek nodded his head looking at the young Alpha. "It reminded me of the time you were teaching me to use anger to control the shift." he continued.

"I think you ended up teaching me more about that." Brooke's dad replied. Brooke smiled a little thinking about how much they probably helped, and annoyed, each other before her return.

Both boys smiled at one another, "Are you teaching me again?"

"Think of it more like sharing a few trade secrets." Derek said, "You know, Brooke and I took Cora back to South America, right? It's where she spent most of her time after the fire. But that's not the only reason we left. I needed to talk to my mother."

A little bit of sadness showed in Derek's eyes while Brooke looked down at the floor, she really missed her grandmother; she was a great woman.

The True Alpha looked at him skeptically, "Your dead mother?" he asked.

"Yeah," Brooke spoke up for the first time, "that's how we ended up getting tortured." The poor boy ended up looking more confused. The Hale girl waved her hand around, "It's a long story."

Scott nodded slowly still wearing a puzzled look. "She told me something that changed my perspective on a lot of things. She said that our family didn't just live in Beacon Hills. They protected it." Derek said getting back on track.

"This town needs someone to protect it. Someone like you." he told Scott.

"And someone like you to teach me a few trade secrets." They all nodded and smiled at each other.

However, their pleasant moment didn't last long. Scott stood up abruptly stating, "He was trying to protect us. Stiles was protecting us."

The Hales shared a look, "From himself." they both said together.

They all dashed up to the rooftop, the young Alpha leading. "What are we looking for?" Brooke asked.

"I'm not sure." Scott replied, jogging across the roof. "But I think Stiles wasn't just up here struggling with himself. I think he was struggling not to do something."

They all searched the rooftop until Scott reached on top of a metal cage surrounding an electrical box. He pulled down a duffel bag filled with wires and bolt cutters.

They all peered around cautiously when they spotted a cable sizzling above them. Worry began to take over their faces when a big explosion of sparks suddenly burst from within the cage.

Both Derek and Scott pushed Brooklyn behind them as they stumbled back away from the electricity. More and more sparks kept spraying out and a large wire eventually came loose.

It danced around the rooftop, hitting onto the floor and lights before tumbling over the edge and down to the car park below. The crackling sound it emitted vibrated throughout the night air, causing people to turn their heads.

The trio ran down from the roof as fast as lightning and found the chaos which the car park was in. A medical van had managed to hit a water pipe which had caused a growing puddle to from on the ground.

Said puddle was then being electrified by the wire that had fallen from the roof making everyone who stood in it get electrocuted. One of those people being Isaac. Some onlookers were screaming and shouting telling people to stay back while others watched on horrified.

The two Hales and Scott continued to run forward before Derek put an arm out in front of the two teenagers to stop them from going into the water.

Kira stood amongst it all, having a completely different fate in the water compared to everyone else. The wire seemed to stay waving about in front of her face and she, unfazed, grabbed ahold of it.

This was definitely not normal and anyone who didn't know about the supernatural was probably wandering how in the hell she wasn't dead. Even those who did know were confused since Isaac had been hurt by the electrified water and he was a werewolf.

Unable to do anything, all Brooke and the two werewolves could do was watch as Kira held the shaking wire in one hand and placed her other one over the cut end.

To everyone's surprise the sparks died down and no electricity coursed through it any longer. Kira's eyes glowed a fiery orange as she looked up at Derek, Brooke and Scott.

Since the water was no longer deadly, medics and civilians rushed out from the hospital to go and help the injured.

Derek and Brooke rushed over to Isaac, the Hale girl preparing to heal him before Derek shook his head at her. "You can't do it now, there's too many people." he whispered to her.

Derek placed his hand over Isaac's pulse before his eyes widened in panic. "He's not breathing. Scott, he's not breathing!" he shouted.

Now Brooke really wanted to use her abilities, Isaac's life was on the line, but she knew no matter how much she didn't want to admit it, there were too many people around.

She couldn't help him.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

65.2K 1.3K 24
(Completed) "You're not a monster you're a werewolf like me." What if Scott McCall had a younger sister? What is she was born a werewolf? What if s...
296 21 21
Danielle Stilinski's town of Beacon Hills is packed full of supernatural creatures, so what happens when more get added to the mix? Will the McCall p...
18.1K 490 65
Lucy Moore and her brother move back to their hometown, Beacon Hills. This town holds secrets waiting to be uncovered, and when they do, what will ha...
198K 4.5K 35
❝I missed everyone. A little too much.❞ Addison Argent-Hale comes back to Beacon Hills, hoping that everything she faced last year shouldn't happen...