Dominate Me [ON HOLD]

By Aka__Amour

A teenage girl who decides to rein in her dominant side and tries to be your typical shy girl meets upon A te... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty - One
Chapter Twenty - Two
IT'S MY BIRTHDAY🥳🥳🥳
Chapter Twenty -three.
Chapter Twenty -four

Chapter Sixteen

2.6K 100 51
By Aka__Amour

Mystique POV

For the first time in a long time, I'm actually excited for school. I know crazy right?!. But its the first time I've actually have something or rather someone looking forward to seeing.

Its still seem unreal that Alex is now my submissive. I mean I started off the school term with my mind set on just finishing school and avoiding the male species. Now not only have gotten two boys but have gotten myself a submissive .

My parents would have us the first taxi, plane , whatever they could find to get us out of here if they ever found out. I guess I'm going to have to be that teen. The one that sneaks around with their partner.

Too much work if you ask me.

I quickly jumped out of bed and stretched. I don't know about anybody else but when I just wake up and I'm stretching, I'm telling you it feels damn  near orgasmic, maybe not orgasmic but yea.

I brushed my teeth while my mind wonder to all the things that I intend on doing to Alex. I chuckled and shake my head heading into the shower. Oh how he won't know what he's gotten himself into but soon enough.

After my shower I stood in front of my closet deciding what to wear. I want something that makes me look like sex on legs while still looking untouchable .

After a good 15 minutes I finally found what I'll wear.

I ran downstairs greeting my parents and sat down to eat. Not hearing any answer I looked up to see my parents staring at me , mostly my outfit.

"A career day a school to deh or something ?" Mom asked.

"No its not career day, why'd you ask?" I said acting oblivious.

"Well we've never seen you dress like , like , you know" dad said pointing at what I was wearing .

I rolled my eyes. They're totally overacting. All I had on was a black leather skirt that was a few inches above my knee, a white see through mini blouse and a black leather jacket and  finished it off with a mesh stocking and my black boots.

See, perfectly school friendly .

"Dad, mom there's nothing wrong with what I'm wearing. I just figured to dress like how I usually do and just maybe fit in" I said adding a little sniffle for good measure.

"You know what we don't even have time for this right now as we're both late" mom said grabbing her bag and she and dad Kissed my forehead before leaving.

I quickly ate then locked up and head to school.

***********************************

Reaching school I got extremely excited wanting to see Alex and secretly wanting to see his reaction to what I'm wearing .

Sadly I didn't see him but maybe he's already at class. I enjoyed Damon's reaction thou. He was stock for a couple minutes and avoiding eye contact. It was cute.

Entering the class I looked around for Alex and couldn't find him. I sighed sitting down and tried to pay attention but I just couldn't. I started imagining all the things I want and will do to Alex.

Oh how I would love to see him sweaty, moaning and groaning as i take him to new heights of pleasure. The sounds he'd make as I placed nipple clamps on him turning them a beautiful pink as I tease his cock with a feather.

How he would wiggle as I tie him down , blindfolded while testing how long he'll last as I bring him to the brink of an orgasm only to deny him, then do it all over again.

Making him a moaning , begging mess.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by the bell. I can't believe I spaced out for the whole class. Now my pussy is in urgent need of attention , better yet penetration, so Alex better make sure he's damn at school.

And he better have bomb ass cock.

Walking the halls, I was in no rush to get to class at all. I was on a man hunt, more likely a specific hunt, whichever one you want to call it.

Turning a corner I saw Alex talking to his friends looking so damn scrumptious. I just want to ride his face and suffocate him with my thighs .

I quickly walk up to them and pulled Alex looking for a empty classroom. I quickly found one pulling him inside and closing the door turning around to see him checking me out.

Giving him a couple seconds of eye raping me, I pushed him to sit on the teacher's desk smashing my lips to his while one of my hands gripped his throat squeezing a little and the other gripping and pulling his cock through his pants.

"Mmmm w-wait" he said as I started rubbing his cock fast through his pants and sucking and licking from his jaw to to his neck.

I can't really do much as we're at school but I guess sucking his, by the feel of it , juicy cock will do.

After biting down on his neck then licking a trail right to his lips , I pulled his bottom lip between my teeth then sucking while my hands made work on his belt.

Stepping back I zipped down his pants and pulled it and his underpants down to his ankle freeing his semi hard cock.

Looking at his cock, I trailed my eyes from the base to the tip, loving how it got harder by me staring at it. I looked up at him smirking then bent down wrapping my tongue around his tip licking off the precum.

I looked up at him seeing him gripping the desk while biting his lip.

"You liked?, hmm baby boy, you like how my warm tongue felt on your cock? Hmmm?" I asked while kissing the insides of his right thigh and running my finger tips on cock.

"I-i yes mistress " he said

I started kissing the insides of left thigh while my other hand where pulling and squeezing his balls.  I looked seeing his back and his mouth slightly opened breathing hard.

I looked down back at his cock seeing it hard, leaking precum then I ram my hands along the veins, caressing his cock then licked from the base to the tip.

"Hmmm you taste good baby, I(kiss) just (kiss) can't (kiss) get (kiss) enough (kiss)." I said while kissing his tip.

"Mistress please, no more teasing , please I can't " he begged

Oh cute.

"You can't what baby?, I can't help if I don't know what you want" I said licking his tip then blowing on it.

"Please I need your tight, warm mouth around my cock. I need to cum mistress please, i- I , its hurts please " he said

"Well since as you asked so nicely " I said then gripped cock taking it all the way back in my throat.

I moaned around his cock while he groaned out loud. I wonder if this loud when my pussy is wrapped around cock.

I started bobbing my head slowly at first then started speeding . I hallowed my cheeks going faster then I came up licking and squeezing his cock. While my hands were busing squeezing and going up and down on his cock, I put my mouth to work sucking his balls .

I took back his cock in my mouth making it hit the back of my throat again then started sucking like a vacuum cleaner (AN: 💀😳) .

"I'm gonna c--- mistress I'm gonna cum" he said trying shove me back.

I slapped away his hands then slightly scraped my teeth on his dick .

"Uugghhh" he said ejaculating in my mouth. I made sure to swallow every thing but then I felt some running down my chin so stood up looking him in his eyes while using my finger wiping off the cum then placed my finger on his lip.

"Suck baby" I said

He wrapped lips around my finger sucking it while looking in my eyes all sweating and flushed. He slightly bit my finger then I took it out.

"Wh- what was that for?" He asked breathlessly

Yep I can do that to you.

I fixed up hair and my clothes then said "what? I was thirsty, you had a pipe so I took a sip and quenched my thirst "

"Um ok" he said blushing

He got up off the desk putting on his clothes and tried to look 'innocent' and fixing his hair.

"So um I have the contract " he said about to go into his bag

"Nah leave it, I'm going to your house later so I'll look at it then" and to rode your cock.

"Um ok" he said. We both head out going to our separate classrooms agreeing we'll just say we got held back in our last class as an excuse.

*****************************

Its currently the end of school and I'm at Alex's car waiting for him. I'm getting really frustrated because I'm very much still horny, I'm sure my pussy is wet and soaking my panties. I started stomping my feet and looking around for him.

I saw Alex waving to his friends and laughing while I was here damn near getting ready to just use my fingers to fuck myself in his backseat.

"Hey sorry i-"

"Just let's go " I said. He scratched the back of his head looking nervous then opened my door and we both got in. He started the car while looking over at me occasionally .

I placed my hand on his thigh near his cock and then just running his thigh up and down each time going dangerously close to his cock causing him to grip the steering wheel tightly and suck a harsh breath.

A couple minutes later we reached his house and went inside and he turned towards me expectantly .

"Do you have any toys?" I got to know what I'm working with

"Um parents have a play room with lots of toys. I'm sure they won't mind us borrowing the room" he said looking down shyly.

"I wanted you completely naked and in your submissive position before I come up" I said now in full Dom mode.

"Ok mistress " he said hurrying upstairs

I searched for his kitchen , finding it I looked through the fridge seeing what I was looking for. Ice, I filled a plate then went upstairs in search for the playroom. Finding it I opened the door to welcomed by the most beautiful sight.

A blushing red naked Alex, kneeling with his head bowed , on his knees and hands behind his back . I could just eat him up right now.

I walked towards him seeing him tense up as I get closer. I stopped in front of him looking around quickly then looked down at my baby boy. I runner my hands through his hair and he leaned into my touch.

"Do you trust me Alex ?"

"Yes mistress "

I stopped petting him then gripped him by his hair pulling him up causing him to release a hiss along with moan standing up. Always knew he loved pain.

"Go get it for me" I said turning around to look through the draws. There was a lot of stuff but I'll only use a few for now. I took a blindfold and turned around seeing him back on the floor with the contract .

"Stand up and bend over on the edge of the bed " he immediately got up doing what he was told. I went beside him putting the blindfold over his eyes, then took a paddle out of the draw.

"What's your safe ?" I said directly behind him

"Mango" he said

"Ok I'm going to spank you twenty times and while I do this I want you read the contract , telling me likes , dislikes etc. If you stop then I'll just start over ok?"

"Y-yes mistress "

"Ok begin " I said taking some ice and placing them in the arch of his back causing him to jump a little then shiver.

"I-i like spanking , I don't like voltage play" I brought down the paddle on his ass causing him to jump but still continued. I rubbed his ass watching as it got all red with the water from the ice running over it causing him to hiss when the cold touched the sore spot.

I continued doing this bringing down the paddle harder each time on both his ass cheeks loving how they turned all red and sensitive. Reaching twenty I stopped, placing the paddle on the ground then rubbing his sore cheeks causing him to moan and arch into my hands .

I bended down running my tongue from his thigh up to his ass sucking up the water then ran down.

"Such a god little slut , aren't you?. You took that so well baby, my little pain slut" I said praising him and rubbing his ass. He groaned pushing his ass more into my hands and his cock got even Harder leaking precum.

"You like that don't you?, you like being my feisty little slut. Look how hard you got from a little spanking, soaking the bed and looking like a needy whore. But you're my needy whore, aren't you baby?"

"Ye- yes mistress, I'm all yours" he said

"So needy, so desperate. I bet you're getting off right now to the chance that maybe your parents might catch us. Such a little slut that you won't even care, you'd probably moan louder because you love attention don't you whore?, you'd love an audience. Should be ashamed and here I thought you were innocent" I said. I don't normally do this but he did mention when he was reading the contract that he likes this , so I'll make an exception. After all he's giving me his trust and body to use as I please so I'll make sure to please him.

"Please mistress - I - I want to cum so bad, its hurts please , please I want - fuck I want you so bad it hurts " he whined .

"I can't have my baby in pain, now can I , stand up crawl on the bed and lay on your back in the middle. I got a perfect view off his ass and his cock as he crawled blindfolded on the bed.

When he was situated I tied both hands and feet securely then went over in the draws searching for candles, match , nipple clamps and a feather .

I lit the candle and stood over him.

"Remember you can say your safe word at any time "

"Yes mistress "

I took one of his nipple in my free hand twisting and pulling it then dripped the wax on it. He arched up releasing a hiss and then moaned.

"M-mistress what's that?"

"Nothing to worry about baby, remember I won't do anything to you that you don't like. Now just enjoy ok?"

"Ok mistress , I trust you"

I started dripping the wax in a circle around his nipple then placed the nipple clamp on it. I turned to the other nipple doing the same thing. Through this moaning and groaning , his nipples turning a beautiful pink as sweat dripped from his forehead down his face.

I started dripping a line from his his nipples to his V-line then down his thigh , slapped his thigh telling him to stay still as he was moving too much. I started dripping the wax near his cock but yet still not close enough.

"Mistress please i- I can't " he stopped talking and jerked upwards as I took the feather running it up and down his impressively beautiful cock, being unable to resist, bent down kissing his tip then counting running the feather over it.

"Please mistress, I've been a good boy. I've been a slut, please just - just let me cum, i- can't , its hurts so bad, please I want to feel your warm pussy over my cock" he begged

I stood back stripping down getting completely naked then sat on his chest running hand through his hair. I then placed my soaking wet pussy over his blindfolded face and said

"Suck" then sat on his face and he immediately got to work making me grip the headboard moaning. I could feel every move of his tongue and lips as he sucked, licked and gently bite my pussy bringing me over the edge.

I got up searching in the draws for a condom praying I'll find one because ether way condom or not I was getting fucked.

Finding one I took his hard cock in my hands running my hands up and down then placing the condom on it.

"Ready baby?"

"Yes mistress " he breathed eagerly .

I went over his cock then slowly sank down throwing my head back moaning at the same time Alex did. I sat still for a minute to get use to his size, its been a while.

"Hmmm you feel so fucking good mistress , so fucking good that I'd probably won't last long " he groaned

I started moving up and down at a steady pace then speed up. The room was soon filled with moaning, groaning and skin slapping as Alex met my every thrust, both of us seeking out our orgasm.

I gripped his shoulders , sweat dripping down my back as I spelt my name on his cock. I sucked and bite his neck then placed my lips roughly against his tasting my pussy juice from earlier on his lips.

He groaned starting to brings hips up harder, I then pulled out his hands and he immediately gripped my hips drilling his cock into pussy. The slight mix of pain with the pleasure was driving me wild and I don't think I'll last much longer.

He brought up his head sucking and biting my breasts still roughly fucking into oblivion .

"I'm gonna cum mistress please cum with me, i- hmm- I want you to come with me" he said breathlessly .

I gripped his hands placing them above his head taking back control. A couple more thrust later and we came with me tugging his hair and him biting down on my nipple.

I dropped down on top of him and took off the blindfold and the condom throwing it in a nearby bin. He wrapped his arms around me and I decided I was gonna stay a few more minutes before I watch up and went home.

And as we lay there cuddled up to each other all that was on my mind was that I needed to be back on the pill, because this condom thing just ain't it.

Ooookkkkkk, my first sex scene ..... How was it? Too much, too little?, any thing you wanted me to happen?

Sorry I know I've been gone long now, but yea school. Its toxic I'm telling you , me and school have a weird relationship.

Anyways its soon Christmas!!!!!!!!! Excited because of the food😂 and yea the family time buuutt the food!!!

Gonna go sleep now, excuse any mistakes, I'm sleep deprived because of my toxic relationship with school

Thanks to all for your likes, comments, follow and adding my book to your reading list😘, I see you 👀and I really appreciate it.❤

Like

Comment

Follow

Share

Until next time my babies

Byeeeee🙋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.7K 2.6K 38
When you have 14 brother and sisters you kind of disappear into the darkness. They sent my 3 older brothers away already for their training. My old...
138K 1.3K 13
for the pretty ladies that like control. The original story got wiped, but this is my last try on this app!
11.2K 257 27
Harry knew he was a bad sub, because his dom had to punish him all of the time. When they were together, Harry was always being too loud, too clumsy...