Love❤️ is beautiful

By kairafan01

Kartik:I am adopted...my parents died when I was just five years old (he said with teary eyed) ****** Naira:I... More

Part 1(meet her)
Part 2(meet him)

Character Sketch

1.1K 64 10
By kairafan01

Goenka Family

Kartik Goenka:
Really sweet and loving boy, doesn't care about money at all...wants to be truly loved...he is adopted by a rich goenka family,loves them...

Manish Goenka:
Father of Kartik and Naksh, loves both of his sons equally,he adopted Kartik against swarna and suhasini's wish..

Naksh Goenka:
Elder brother of Kartik,hates him apparently because he thinks that kartik wants to take all the property but loves him somewhere,he is a little greedy...

Swarna Goenka:
Manish's wife,Principal of Goenka's university,does not love Kartik much but is not too much harsh on him....

Suhasini Goenka:
Kartik's Dadi,Hates Kartik very much and taunts him always...she hates poor people...

Singhanias

Naira Singhania:
She belongs to a middle class family...lives with her sister,she has been in America on scholarship for  studies but have to come back due to some financial problems...

Gayu Singhania:
Step Sister of naira,She is really greedy,she is a gold digger but good at heart...

Other Characters
Shubham singh:
Kartik's friend,he is a rich and immature person,he loves Gayu and Gayu is with him just because of his money...

Vedika Khana:
She is to be fiance of Kartik...
(Please don't bash me up for this😜😉)
She always shows fake love towards him and show off her money, Kartik and her marriage was fixed by Suhasini

Raishab:

He used to be kartik's friend but now his enemy...bad boy of the university

Keerti:Kartik and Naksh's  childhood best friend

Note:
•Naira is not an orphan her past will be revealed later on...

Promo:
Kartik:I am adopted ...My parents died when I was just five years old(he said with teary eyed)

******

Naira:I am the most unimportant and unwanted person of this world...(she said confusing him)

*****

Naira:You never thought or asked about me that what I want.You always do what you think is right...(she yelled)

*******

Kartik:I have always been the reason of problems in your life...but don't worry now I will never interfere in your life I will never show you my face.... (he said with tears rolling down his eyes)

*******

Naira: who are you to decide everything??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
632K 38.7K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
460K 16.6K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
471K 13.7K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc