ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴍɪᴅɴɪɢʜᴛ | Z.C.L

By SimplyZeus

"ᴛʜᴇ ғᴜɴ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs sᴛᴀʀᴛs ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴍɪᴅɴɪɢʜᴛ." ɢᴀɴɢ ᴀᴜ More

(1) 2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
2.11
2.12
2.14
2.15
2.16
2.17
2.18
2.19
2.20
2.21
2.22
2.23
2.24
2.25
2.26
2.27
2.28
2.29
2.30
2.31
2.32
2.33
2.34
2.35
2.36
2.37
2.38
2.39

2.13

1.1K 60 28
By SimplyZeus

Chaos.

That was the only thing that happened right at the moment.

The once peaceful park has now become a battlefield.

Men in all black uniforms fought with the 6 dangerous boys, scattered everywhere around the park near the bridge.

Chenle laid on a high level with the huge sniper in his hands continuing to shoot targets from below while he hid himself well.

And all of a sudden, his phone rang on the floor while he aimed and pulled the trigger on whoever tried to attack his teammates.

He ignored the ringing of his phone, continuing to aim on his targets.

Maeri hid behind a thick and wide post continuous trying to reach and ring Chenle's phone.

She knew thaf if she spoke through her old in-ears the other members would hear her and try to track her. Gritting her teeth, her other foot bounced nervously on the floor while her other hand tightly clutched the dangerous weapon she had taken from Han not long ago.

Chenle continued to ignore the ringing and vibrating of his phone on the floor, helping his team to not get hurt and not get tired that quick.

He patiently laid there with the large dangerous weapon in his hands, smoothly aiming and trying not to hurt his members as well.

What he didn't know that the girl was there as well and was trying to reach onto him.

Shim💵 is calling you...
Answer  | Decline

The phone continued on for a few more seconds until Chenle lost his patience, rolling his eyes and leaving his eyes away from the sniper's scope and to the phone beside him on the floor.

As soon as his eyes caught sight of the caller I.D, he couldn't help but furrow his brows in confusion as to why the girl was calling him at an ungodly hour.

Taking his in-ears out, he hesitated on whether to pick it up or not but he slides the button to the left completely answering his phone, pressing the gadget to his ear. "Not now Shim, I'm doing business."

Maeri sighed in relief and took her in-ears out as well. "I know, I'm nearby." she leaned her head on the cold thick concrete behind her, closing her eyes to compose herself before running out to help the boys whom she once worked with.

Chenle furrowed his brows more than he ever could've. "What the- it's not safe. I swear to god if you ever think of showing up before our eyes then Felix would kill me."

"Too late?" she put on a sheepish smile before thinking of stepping away from the post, the adrenaline slowly running in her veins the more she thought about it.

"Yah, I swear if I ever catch sight of you on the spot I'm coming down to get you." he hissed through the phone, his heart pounding nervously for the girl who thought recklessly.

Maeri sighed, looking around and putting the face mask on til it covered half her face, only her eyes were visible. "Sorry but you can save the scolding for later- in fact you should thank me for calling them over." pulling the cap down securely on her head as she immediately ended the call.

"Mae-" he heard the beep of his phone and he immediately pulled the gadget away from his ear, hissing in disbelief as he was ready to scold the younger.

Bringing back his in-ears, he pressed for Renjun's connection. "Hyung, we have a problem." he could hear Renjun cursing and grunting as he fought off a few on his trail. "What is it?" he answered immediately, continuing to fight off who tried to lunge on him.

"Maeri is in the area, try to look for her." the second to the youngest ordered, getting himself back on his sniper work as he dropped his phone on the floor.

"On it."

He used his scope to search for the girl but he seemed to not have caught sight of her yet.

They didn't know that Jaemin heard it as well so he left his combat to look around for the girl only for him to be put in another combat. "Aish."

Maeri pulled away from the post and fought off on her way to help the boys.

The sun had finally sunk down, being replaced with the moon.

The quiet isolated park had become a bloody battlefield of the seven boys who had millions of businesses in their way and everyone would come after them only for the money and the fortune they held.

She first came across Donghyuck and Mark who minded their businesses, face to face with their opponents in a blood bath between a gang they didn't know of.

She clutched the gun tightly in her grasps, her aim immediately on the latter who lunged at Mark.

Adjusting her aim and her grip, she was ready to pull the trigger. "I never miss."

The clicking sound came as she pulled the trigger, the loud blow of the bullet came in contact with the temple of Mark's opponent, sending its body to the floor.

An immediate exchange of eye contact was made when the eldest tried to spot whoever helped him.

Maeri was the first to turn away from him, helping Donghyuck next, trying to ignore them as much as she could.

She didn't lose her touch thankfully.

If ahe thought to herself that she was moving rustic at tge moment, the boys thought she was as sleek and sly as a fox.

Thankfully, Jaemin nor Renjun had spotted the girl but Mark and Donghyuck were a hundred percent sure that she was there and appeared out of nowhere.

Instead of getting awestruck with the girl, they continued on with the night.

She soon came across Jeno who skillfully did his thing with using his body and a single gun in his hand.

Single handedly shooting his opponents and his quick reflexes avoided any incoming attack.

Maeri on the other hand ticked the gun back in her waistband to save bullets and fist fight alongside Jeno.

The latter didn't catch sight of the girl at first not until she kicked the one in front of him and she threw her deathly punch to their opponents' face.

Jeno furrowed his brows in confusion as he saw the girl in the black mask and navy blue cap.

A hint of her identity was the familiar holographic color of the in-ears she wore and second were those honey brown eyes that were very visible whenever the moonlight illuminated on it, making it a hue of gold.

He was sure it was her when they made a sudden and quick exchange of eye contact before she walked away from him, moving onto another combat.

This time it was Jaemin who she came across.

The blonde latter with two guns in his hands as he tried to find the girl as well but yet he didn't notice her, too immersed in killing his opponents.

It was like she was back into assassin mode in which she was.

She missed it, letting herself become one with the crowd and one with the fighters.

Her reflexes and instincts kicking in on its own letting her merciless hands and vigilance have a mind of its own as of she was a whole new different person in the battlefield.

Not even a single sweat from her was shed as she ran away from the elder.

Soon enough she saw Renjun and the latter immediately recognized her as soon as he turned on his heel to her direction even with those things covering her features.

Her eyes were the most recognizable feature.

She lifted her index finger to her covered lips and pressed it there, gesturing for him not to tell anyone that it was her behind the mask.

"You shouldn't be here." he mouthed out, afraid that the members would be confused to whom he was talking to.

She made hand gestures as to tell him. "I know."

"Leave before Jisung finds out you're here." he spoke to her with the usage of sign language in which she thankfully understood.

"I was the first to find out where you guys were." she replied, with one hand while using the gun in the other.

"Wait, this isn't a coincidence?" he spoke aloud, knitting his brows together while he also shot one-handed.

She shook her head and held the navy blue cap firmly on her head. "I knew you guys were going to be here, I just didn't expect to see you all at this hour." she gave up with the hand gestures, letting her voice be heard with whoever had their in-ears on.

"How?"

"It doesn't matter." she walked away from Renjun, fixing her face mask and leaving him speechless.

Chenle searched for her through his scope, ready to leave his weapon just to find and get the girl out there but his situation didn't make him get down to get the girl.

If he did get down just for the girl, Jisung would know immediately and he knew that she wouldn't want that to happen.

Why was she even so scared of showing up in front of Jisung?

Maybe because she still couldn't forgive herself and she still thinks that she doesn't deserve any kind of love with such heavy grave sins she carried in her heart.

Jisung was too used to the chaos, he didn't pity nor feel any conscience towards whom he killed.

He was just simply killing for the money illegally no matter how much hatred he felt towards his 'best friend' he couldn't simply leave Neo Zone, being in a mafia was now his way of living and it has always been.

Being the vigorous ace killer in their team- he fought as much as he could until his extent, until he couldn't feel anymore.

He didn't notice that someone had helped him out in the battlefield.

Chenle's eye never left the scope, continuing to search for the girl's figure until it landed on an unfamiliar one behind Jisung.

His heart began to pound nervously for the girl.

One wrong move and their mission goes down the hill.

Jisung and Renjun was their key and he knows they shouldn't let time go to waste.

The ticking time bomb counted down amd it's either they deactivate it or let the place blow up.

He just watched the two fight, back to back without even a single clue that they stood behind each other in the same place.

And that's until his breath hitched when he witnessed the two who had accidentally bumped onto each other on their backs.

Maeri was quick enough to pull the gun in her waistband and turn around to point the gun at whoever she bumped into.

Jisung did the same.

Her breath hitched at the sight of the latter.

Eyes widened while it grazed on his face as she breathed heavily behind the black mask.

This isn't what she expected.

Neither did the boys.

He didn't recognize her at first.

Both of them had their guns pointed at each other.

And as if time slowed down... their eyes locked onto each other. As if their surroundings ran in a slow pace as well

His eyes squinted at her.

Those honey brown eyes that looked like hues of gold under the sun or under the moon.

He recognized it immediately.

Jisung's heart pounded.

Was this real?

Is it her behind that mask?

He lowered his gun slowly as he continued to stare into her eyes.

Maeri was frozen in her place, gun still pointed at him.

She had to compose herself, cause if she didn't, she knew what was gonna go down.

Her heart still screamed the younger's name.

But the difference in seeing them were once soft brown eyes were now a nearly black color and void full eyes.

They were cold and unreadable.

Jisung was about to reach his hand to take her mask off.

The girl widened her eyes, she noticed the person trying to lunge on the boy so instead, she pointed the gun to the direction behind him and immediately the loud blow of the gun interrupted the nerve wracking moment.

And it left them to continue on to let their opponents shed blood.

Just on time, Stray Kids has appeared in the scene to help the Dreamies.

Minho who wore a black mask immediately spotted Maeri and ran to her. He grabbed her arm without warning and pulled her away from the boy.

Her eyes still trained on him while she ran with the elder.

She saw his figure slowly get further and slowly faded in the distance.

"Get in." Minho ordered her to get in the van.

"Leeknow, I can expl-"

"I said get in, Maeri. Don't make me say it again." he sternly threatened the girl. "You're in trouble." he shook his head in disappointment

Maeri sighed and got in as she was told, slumping in her seat while the elder followed to help the others.

"Did he recognize me?" that was the first thing that came in her mind.

But yet there were more things that she was supposed to worry about.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 379 43
"ɪ ᴄᴀɴ sᴍᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴠᴀɴɪʟʟᴀ sᴄᴇɴᴛ" "ᴏғ ᴄᴏᴜʀsᴇ, ɪᴍ 𝟹 ғᴏᴏᴛ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ғʀᴏᴍ ʏᴏᴜ" ᴄʀᴀᴠɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴀ sᴘᴇᴄɪғɪᴄ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ's sᴄᴇɴᴛ, ᴄᴀʟᴍs ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ɴᴇʀᴠᴇ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʙᴏᴅʏ, ᴀ sᴘᴇᴄɪ...
3.7K 234 17
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 "𝐃𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐕𝐨𝐥.1" 𝐬𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 ^-^ 𝐘/𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨...
255K 17.4K 94
nct social media au. © baIIroom 2O18.