The Dangerous Game

By lozer18

Where two people fall in love in the most dangerous way. A fadie story Starring Sadie Sink & Finn Wolfhard More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
short writers block
Update on Break
Chapter 39

Chapter 38

231 12 2
By lozer18

Mention of blood, weapons, drugs, and murder⚠️

thirty eight

Authors POV;

It was already nightfall and more backup came through with Sadie's gang. The rest who were doing the operation were hidden and scattered in groups in the forest. Finn was guarding the other side with his members. The two gangs communicated through a small walkie talkie.

'This is W.P.L.2 talking to S.V.L.5, have you found your position? Over."

'S.V.L.5 reporting, weve secured the position. waiting for updates or moving on your command. Over.'

'W.P.L.2, Copy that.'

"Seems like things calmed down over the night." Jack said the the group. "Yeah. Not only that its seems we might not need to kill as much people as we originally thought." another member spoke.

(Each group consisted of 4 members, 1 aka the leader of that squad, whom was trusted the most by the leader. There was a total of 5 hidden groups in the forest, surrounding the building.

"Lay low. And cover up. Its gonna get colder." Finn instructed to his members. He nor sadie had an actual team. They two were to join together so they can make those decisions. "

Got it. Are you going with Sadie now?" Wyatt asked. He nodded in response. "Be careful out there got that?"
Wyatt smiled genuinely and nodded. "Alright then I'm off. See you on the other side."
And with that finn made his way to the middle of the forest where he was supposed to meet Sadie.

"Finn over here." Sadie called out quietly as she sat against a tree. She wore black jeans, a black shirt, a black beanie, and her gangs jacket with some old Van's. She also wore a black mask that covered half her face. As did finn.

(Friendly reminder to wear masks!!!)

Finn stood next to her as she looked through a night vision scope. "What's our stats?" He asked. She sighed putting down the device, "So far more and more members are leaving so were gonna go in really soon. Team 4 is obtaining the 2 hostages now."
"Good. Weve brought stun grenades for the attack and smoke grenades."
"Weve brought silencers and assault rifles. Even got a sniper posted in the woods." Finn nods in approval.

"You have done this before right?" Fin continues. Sadie looked up at him with furrowed eyebrows and looked at him like he was the dumbest person on the planet. "Of course dipshit. My gang isnt known for being soft. And neither is yours."

They both stayed quite for a few moments. It wasnt exactly awkward but more like the two were bracing themselves to commit murder. Sadie and Finn never forgot the faces of the people they've killed. They all haunted each of their dreams. And as Sadie would hate to admit, shes gotten panick attacks just thinking about them or recalling memories of them. New faces were to be added, but their will to protect and fight is why they dont hesitate to kill.

Finn pulled out a cigarette and fumbled around for a lighter. Sadie took one out of her pocket and lit it up for him. He grinned slightly and took a long drag of the cigarette. He then offered it to Sadie but she shook her head no. She wasnt one for drugs or alcohol. She would rather deal with her pain head on and in her eyes, learn to keep it maintained so her image would look as if she was fine.

"Oi!" Lucas called out to the two of them. Him and his team had brought the two hostages. They threw the two people on the ground. They both scra.bled around trying to get away but the whole group surrounded them. They were both Male. One of them who seemed to be the older one around his 50s and a younger boy that looked around his mid teens.  The older  man scrambled on the ground and grabbed Sadie's leg, "w-whats going on!?" He yelled. Disgusted, Sadie kicked the man away from her with a scrowl, "Dont touch me with your filthy hands."

The man spit out blood from the kick. "W-who is that? Wh-ats on-going on?" The younger boy asked as he trembled and held his body.  Finn tilted his head towards them, signaling to take off the blindfolds.
The two looked around wildly. "J-john!" The younger boy said in relief as he saw the man. The man glared at him, "dont say my name you fucking idiot!"

"Who- .....The joint gangs." John said looking at the leaders. His face went pale and looked at the ground.
"Joint leaders?" Finn asked, unknown of the names. They both stayed quiet looking at the ground. Finn grabbed a knife and kneeled in front of the younger boy. Scraping a knife against his face, "So what was our buddy John talking about just now?" His eyes widened as he looked at the knife. He didnt say a word. "What's your name. You seem a little young to be in a gang dont ya think?"

"M-Michael. I'm fif-fifteen..." he trembled and fumbled with his hands. The older man shot him a glare. "So what are these joint leaders?" Finn continued. "Y-you two. The leaders of the blood pack and the soul vultures..."

Finn grinned in satisfaction. John glared at Michael  intensely as if he was threatening to kill him with just that glance. Mortified he looked away and his body slightly trembled. Sadie knew exactly what type of gang member the boy was. He was probably doing it for money, his parents were probably in a tight situation so he joined the gang. He was an innocent soul looking for an easy way to earn money. She glanced at the older man john, who looked scared but still had eyes full of hatred. She knew exactly what kind of person he is.

He probably joined for fun or for protection. A coward. Through and through. And she decided she knew who to kill.

Sadie started her age at just 15 years old. At first it was a small group that made little accomplishments but soon Sadie learned many things, and being a great liar and having trust issues was a huge advantage. And completed a huge drug deal that basically debuted her gang. Being a leader for 3 years definitely has changed her for the better and for the worse, but it hasnt corrupted her soul.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

"Boy- michael, who is your leader." Finn continued. Michael trembled and took a small glance to john, whom gave another death stare. He stayed quiet. "C'mon Michael just tell me and maybe I wont kill you." Finn smiled as he pressed the knife against his throat. Blood trickled down his neck and he started crying, "P-please dont make me, he'll hunt me down and kill me if I said anything!"

"Just kill him already." John mumbled under his breath. Finn looked at him, "So you gonna open your mouth, please...would ya?"
His stayed silent for a couple moments. He was probably debating how he would benefit or survive. "I need you to guarantee your protection. And kill him after, cant have him snitching on me."

"Granted." Sadie said immediately. Michael looked mortified, tears streaming down his face as he looked at Sadie, "W-wait what- no no no!"
"Shut it kid!" John growled, "Our leader, his name is Elijah King, but that could be an alias. Hes maybe 19 or 20 years. He was just passed down leadership. But when that happened we were relocated to this new town and changed our name- and your friends! They're locked in the basement. The leader has the keys!"

The members and finn looked satisfied. As for Sadie her cold expression remained as she looked down at the man,"You snitched so easily...you should know." The man looked confused.
"I should know what?"

She pulled out a gun and aimed it right at his head. Sadie smiled, "That snitches get stitches." 'W-wait NO you said you-

Hey guys! It's been a while. Things have still been going downhill for me but I wanted to update since it's been forever! This episode is a bit more violent and so will future chapters. I hope you all enjoyed, make sure to vote, comment, and follow me if you want! Happy early thanksgiving! I love the fadie fandom. Love yall. Love Sadie sink and finn<3

(Side note that manip at the top of Fadie is mine n I forgot to mark it! If you use or post please give me credit!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34K 1.4K 25
It was all the little things that had led to this. It was a touch of skin against skin, conversations that never meant to happen, and a romance brewi...
29.2K 363 20
ignore this😭 the king is gay😝😝
9.4K 357 27
a story about a boy loves a girl. and a girl who doesn't love a boy. "she doesn't love me." (Finn Wolfhard x Sadie Sink) (lowercase intended)
37.3K 1.1K 28
fadie - "i love you, and they can't change that". β€’inspired by 'we're just friends'β€’ COMPLETED