The Hunt of the Shadows Book...

By Onyx76

Mike Jackson has lived his 19 years of life happily, until the year 2090. When Mike turned 19, he starts to k... More

Chapter 1: The Shadows
Chapter 2: The Ancient Weapons
Chapter 3: The Weapon's User
Chapter 4: The Hidden City
Chapter 5: Knowing Each Other
Chapter 6: The Training
Chapter 7: The Ancient Dream
Chapter 8: The Mission on Delos
Chapter 9: The Riddler of Doom
Chapter 11: The Temple of Mask
Chapter 12: The Past Infinite Team
Chapter 13: The Island
Chapter 14: Going Home
Chapter 15: The Betrayer
Chapter 16: The Truth Revealed
The Hunt of the Shadows Book 2: Lightning of Destruction Preview

Chapter 10: The Traps

2 1 0
By Onyx76

I thought I was fried bythe cyclop's fire, but I was still in one piece. Then I knew that it was towake me out of my dream by a dramatic exit with a fire blast. I was in thetemple setting the first traps. It was a lot of long-range arrow that is goingto shoot the entrance. Whoever comes in won't stand a chance to dodge it. Thenext trap was a flamethrower blast at the ceiling. It will fry those who willstep on the transparent pressure plate on the ground. The transparent pressureplate was in the middle of the path. Whatever I'm dreaming, it will help myteam in the quest. The third trap was razor sharp disc blade fired from thewalls. The blade will bounce off walls a few times. The last trap is deadly.There will be a small chamber where I put my bow and arrow. Underneath it is asmall button that will trigger the temple to fall. After the traps, I went outand Zeus called my name with Jim's voice.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 92 22
"Our entire lives led us to this moment, only for us to lose in the end. We aren't a team, a family, we never were. We are just a bunch of puzzle pie...
260 6 22
If you could fly like a bird, like Mike, imagine the freedom. But he's hunted by the alien who killed his family. Can an alien rebel help him stop a...
1K 1 64
Ty is gone. But the xenoverse is safe. however it's become reckless in nature. After ty had made a surprise appearance in the attacks of Lucifer in...
86 17 15
A 16 year old boy name Mike Aston grew up on earth with adopted parents who hates him. One day Mike get's a strange call and was forced into somethin...