The Hunt of the Shadows Book...

By Onyx76

Mike Jackson has lived his 19 years of life happily, until the year 2090. When Mike turned 19, he starts to k... More

Chapter 1: The Shadows
Chapter 2: The Ancient Weapons
Chapter 4: The Hidden City
Chapter 5: Knowing Each Other
Chapter 6: The Training
Chapter 7: The Ancient Dream
Chapter 8: The Mission on Delos
Chapter 9: The Riddler of Doom
Chapter 10: The Traps
Chapter 11: The Temple of Mask
Chapter 12: The Past Infinite Team
Chapter 13: The Island
Chapter 14: Going Home
Chapter 15: The Betrayer
Chapter 16: The Truth Revealed
The Hunt of the Shadows Book 2: Lightning of Destruction Preview

Chapter 3: The Weapon's User

4 1 0
By Onyx76

"The ancient weapon is Apollo's bow and arrow, the trident of Poseidon, the powerful thunder bolt of Zeus, the caduceus of Hermes and the Helm of Darkness. Today the agency is going to hunt Apollo's bow and arrow" said the professor.

"The agency and I are going to find Apollo's bow and arrow?" I asked.

"Yes, Apollo's bow and arrow are in Delos, the birthplace of Apollo and Artemis and it is kept in the Temple of the Mask which has been rebuild. We are going there to find it and bring it back," said the professor.

"Okay, what does Apollo's bow and arrow do?" I asked curiously.

"Apollo's weapon can shoot powerful darts of sunlight to either heal or slay. These were not exactly thunderbolts, but rather projectile light-forms of similar character," he answered.

"So... are we going to walk all the way to the city?" I asked.

"No, we've reached our destination," he answered.

"Are you sure? Because I don't see the hidden city," I said.

"No, this is a private place so we can materialize there," he replied.

I looked at him and showed a what are you saying? face.

"You will know it later," he replied.

"The city has that kind of tech?" I asked very curious all the time about the city's tech.

"Oh, yes. We have the tech because our mayor, Steve McKinley created the Shadow technology," Victor said.

"So... when do we materialize?" I asked.

"Now," said the professor as we started to materialize to the hidden city.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299 0 28
Mike Jones lived with his parents with no child since he was at birth his whole life, happy. His whole life had been a burden as he had to keep his p...
317 25 11
April 24, 2019. The birth of someone special. Someone who will change the world. Someone who will inspire hundreds, save millions, billions even. Th...
2.2K 113 33
J'son, a 19 year old corporal in earth's military, is taking a nap on the army base where he lives in the year 2406. He is awakened by a large explo...
260 6 22
If you could fly like a bird, like Mike, imagine the freedom. But he's hunted by the alien who killed his family. Can an alien rebel help him stop a...