Call Me Yours

By godchimi

Jungkook is a single CEO father, and Taehyung is a college student looking for work. Jungkook has children wh... More

♡˗ˏ ⊱ introduction :: 'ˎ˗
Chapter | 01
Chapter | 02
Chapter | 03
Chapter | 04
Chapter | 05
Chapter | 06
Chapter | 07
Chapter | 08
Chapter | 09
Chapter | 10
Chapter | 11
Chapter | 12
Chapter | 13
Chapter | 14
Chapter | 15
Chapter | 16
Chapter | 17
Chapter | 18
Chapter | 19
Chapter | 20
Chapter | 21
Chapter | 22
Chapter | 23
Chapter | 24
Chapter | 25
Chapter | 26
Chapter | 27
Chapter | 28
Chapter | 29
Chapter | 30
Chapter | 31
Chapter | 32
Chapter | 33
Chapter | 34
Chapter | 35
Chapter | 36
Chapter | 37
Chapter | 38
Chapter | 39
Chapter | 40
Chapter | 41
Chapter | 42
Chapter | 43
Chapter | 45
Chapter | 46
Chapter | 47
Chapter | 48
Chapter | 49
Chapter | 50
Chapter | 51
Chapter | 52
Chapter | 53
Chapter | 54
Chapter | 55
Chapter | 56
Chapter | 57
Chapter | 58
Chapter | 59
Epilogue
Authors note
THE SEQUEL

Chapter | 44

86.3K 3.1K 5.3K
By godchimi

taehyung was now waiting for the two clients to come into his office, he didn't know what they wanted but he was guessing it was going to be about this new fashion line.

there was a know at the door and taehyung had said come in.

there was a lady and man that had walked in, taehyung stood up and bowed.

"mr.kim, nice to meet you, I'm ryon and this is my wife sarah" the male says as taehyung nods shaking their hands.

"take a seat" taehyung say's as they both nod sitting down.

"how may I help you guys?" taehyung asks

"well I have had two kids and I've gained weight because of them and I've never been able to wear the same type of clothes" sarah say's as taehyung nods

"that is very common, we do have many options of clothes and we can figure out a right size for you" taehyung says typing on his laptop a document

"I will need to ask you some questions so we can send it off to one of the nurses downstairs to actually get the right measurements" taehyung says opening up and un filled document

taehyung was writing down her info and contact details when he heard a cry.

"do you have kids?" sarah asks

"yes I do" taehyung smiles as he turns around to see euni walk in with yeona in her arms who is crying.

euni hands her taehyung who asks whats wrong.

"she wanted you" euni says as taehyung nods holding yeona who instantly stops crying and cuddles closer to taehyung.

"euni?" he heard sarah ask as him and euni turn to look at her.

taehyung looked back at euni to see she had tears in her eyes

"gosh you have grown up so much since I last saw you" sarah says

taehyung didn't catch on till jungkook walked into the room to see sarah in the room.

"what are you doing here" jungkook says coldly

"i'm here for a check up but now i'm talking to our daughter" sarah say's

taehyung's mouth goes wide at what is just happening. 'she is sarah, the mum of these girls' taehyung thought as he held onto yeona tighter.

"you aren't my mum" euni says as everyone looks at her shocked.

euni had tears flowing down her face as she stared at sarah.

"what the heck are you talking about of course you're my daughter" sarah says standing up

"no, y-you missed out on that ch-hance as s-soon as you left me, dada and yeona" euni says

jungkook felt pride swell in his chest watching his daughter stick up for herself

"you little brat" she says charging after her raising her hand to slap her.

jungkook wasn't quick enough to reach her but luckily taehyung was as he got up from his chair and stood infront of euni.

*SLAP* (i don't know ahah)

taehyung's face was now tilted to the side his cheek hurting from the impact of her hand.

taehyung did not cry, he only felt mad that she would slap her daughter or even a little girl for that matter.

"mr. kim i'm so sorry, why would you stand in front of her" sarah says

"i'm highly disgusted that you would hit a child or even someone who you carried in your stomach" taehyung say's

as soon as jungkook saw taehyung got slapped he was mad, livid. he walked towards them.

"why does it matter to you?" sarah asks as jungkook pauses wanting to hear what taehyung was going to reply.

"because they're my family. i see these girls as my own and i'm in love with jungkook" taehyung says as sarah's eyes widen.

"yeah so i suggest you leave i don't accept or help people who hurt others" taehyung says

"minho!" taehyung calls out as minho walks into the room to see taehyung had a red hand print on his cheek.

minho walked in front of taehyung and asked what was wrong.

"please escort sarah and her husband out of my building and out of the area" taehyung asks as minho looks up at jungkook for permission and jungkook nods.

"okay lets go" minho says walking up to sarah who walks back to her husband grabbing her bag.

"sarah, if i see you around MY kids again or even on my property. i will send you to court" jungkook says but before sarah could say anything minho already moved them out of the office shutting the door behind him.

jungkook rushes to taehyung and caresses his cheek

"you okay baby" jungkook says pecking his red cheek

"yeah" taehyung smiles and turns around to see euni in tears

"oh baby" taehyung says crouching down giving her a hug as she hugs back

jungkook crouches down hugging them both.

"t-thank you tae" euni says hugging him before pulling away hugging her dad.

"is she seriously asleep again" jungkook says pointing to yeona who was now asleep on taehyung's chest.

they all laughed.

"you okay sunshine" jungkook asks his daughter who nods.

"yeah I'm happy with the family I have" euni says squeezing jungkook.

"i am too" jungkook says looking up at taehyung who smiles back at him.

taehyung and jungkook both drove home in separate cars.

they had both finished worked and decided it was time to go home, they drove up the road and into their front yard. they parked their cars into the garage and walked inside after shutting the garage door.

they walked inside and got the girls into night clothes and put them in the lounge as they wanted to watch a movie.

"the amount of movies they watch" taehyung giggles walking up the stairs

"euni loves movies" jungkook laughs as they reach the top.

"are you going to freshen up?" jungkook asks taehyung who nods, kissing his cheek before leaving to his room.

'i was just about to ask if i could join' jungkook pouts walking to his room.

they both freshened up before going back down into the lounge together to see the girls playing together.

jungkook smiled at his babies and sat down on the floor as taehyung sat next to him.

moments like this made taehyung so happy, family time.

(SMUT WARNING, SKIP IF YOU WANT. I SUCK AT WRITING SMUT AS IT MAKES ME UNCOMFORTABLE BUT HOPE IT IS NOT 2 CRINGE LOL)

a week had gone by and the girls were at jimin's house spending the night as euni wanted to hang with her favourite uncles.

jungkook didn't mind especially since he trusts yoongi and jimin with the girls so much.

jungkook walked into the kitchen to see taehyung making himself a coffee. he only had shorts on and jungkook's large top.

"mmhm" jungkook says as he walks closer towards taehyung hugging him from behind

"what are you doing ggukie?" taehyung says putting the hot water into his coffee when he felt jungkook pecking his skin from his back to his neck.

jungkook licked the shell of his ear and sucked a spot right under his ear causing taehyung to let out a little moan arching his back. the sexual tension was definitely obvious, taehyung arched his back rubbing his ass over jungkook's crotch.

jungkook spun taehyung around, lifting him up before placing him on the kitchen counter.

taehyung grabbed behind jungkook's neck moving him closer to his own face, placing his lips onto jungkook's.

jungkook groans at the intense makeout, taehyung loved jungkook's touches.... he craved for jungkook's touches. when jungkook placed his hands both on taehyung's thigh's taehyung let out a whine.

he moved closer to jungkook who just detached their lips.

"stop me now before i get to carried away" jungkook whispers against his lips.

"i don't want you to stop, i want you" taehyung says loudly

"so much" taehyung whispers running his hands through jungkook's hair.

jungkook smirks lifting taehyung up into his arms and carrying him up to jungkook's room.

jungkook gently placed taehyung down into his bed sliding off his own shirt. leaning back in to kiss taehyung's neck.

taehyung had never felt so good in this way before, of course he had pleasured himself before but not with anyone else. he let his hands run down jungkook's back, then up to his arms.

"a-ahh" taehyung moaned as he felt jungkook's leg brush against his member.

taehyung pushed jungkook off of him flipping him over, jungkook was a little in shock the he was flipped over and taehyung was now sitting right on his crotch.

taehyung pulled off his top, now only in black shorts which were quite short.

jungkook gulped at the sight.

"gosh you're stunning" jungkook says licking his lips staring at taehyung who was also staring at him.

"i love you jungkook" taehyung says leaning closer to him.

"i love you so much more taehyung" jungkook says before taehyung placed his lips onto hos own.

jungkook's arms ran down taehyung's waist towards his ass giving it a squeeze.

taehyung moaned against jungkook's mouth moving his ass on Jungkook's crotch.

jungkook flipped taehyung around

taehyung squealed a little before looking at a chuckling jungkook.

"baby are you sure you want to do this?" jungkook asks as taehyung nods

"i have never been so sure of something in my life" jungkook nods kissing taehyung's head lovingly.

jungkook put's his hands over taehyung's shorts looking at taehyung for permission only to receive a nod

taehyung lifted his butt a little as jungkook slid down his shorts to reveal that taehyung had nothing underneath the shorts.

jungkook looked at taehyung's naked body that was on full display for him.

"babe you're so fucking sexy" jungkook said before pressing their lips together, jungkook biting taehyung's lip gently before their tongues come in contact.

after awhile jungkook pulls away kissing down his chest towards his thighs before being eye level with taehyung's cock that was against his stomach. hard.

jungkook wrapped his hands around taehyung's hard-on stroking it up and down a little watching taehyung's face scrunch up in pleasure.

"t-take yours off" taehyung stuttered trying not to moan as jungkook smirked hopping off the bed stripping from his pants and boxers in one go.

taehyung shamelessly looked at jungkook's member that was now standing tall

'omg how the hell is that going to fit in me' taehyung thought out loud as he heard jungkook chuckle

"you saying i'm big baby" jungkook says as taehyung blushes before looking away.

jungkook got back on-top of taehyung, jungkook was so horny and so was his lover as jungkook grabbed lube coating his fingers spreading taehyung's legs, circling his hole before pushing a finger in.

"aa-ahh mm-mhh" taehyung moaned as he felt jungkook thrust his finger into his hole.

"you like that baby" jungkook asks watching taehyung nod

"add m-more" taehyung stutters as he closes his eyes.

jungkook adds another finger stretching taehyung out a little bit before removing his fingers coating his own cock in lube.

"do you want me to put a condom on babe?" jungkook asked watching taehyung shake his head.

"i can't get pregnant, i should be fine" taehyung says panting a little

jungkook coats his cock in lube before pressing it against taehyung's hole.

"you ready?" jungkook asks as taehyung nods

jungkook slowly enters him, moaning from the warmth taehyung's tight hole gives him. taehyung also moaned at the feeling of jungkook inside of him.

once jungkook was fully he in he shuffled a bit reaching up to place his lips against taehyung's distracting him from a little bit of pain as they kiss slow and passionate.

jungkook starts to slowly thrust back and forward as he felt taehyung's ands thread into his hair. grasping into it as they make out.

"ohh- gguk there" taehyung moans loudly showing jungkook that he hit the right spot.

jungkook thrust faster feeling like he was so close to cumming.. "ahh tae, fuck" jungkook moaned as he grabbed taehyung's dick stroking it up and down.

taehyung cries from pleasure which seeps in his body, with every thrust he feels his mind clouded, the ravenette starts ramming inside his boyfriend as taehyung's cum had landed on his chest and jungkook's hand.

jungkook groans as he lets out his load in taehyung's ass

they were both breathing heavy so out of breath as they pulled away jungkook laying beside taehyung who kisses his forehead.

taehyung was blushing madly at what they just did but he was so happy.

"i love you baby" jungkook says kissing taehyung's neck as taehyung smiles

"i love you too gguk, that was amazing thank you" taehyung says as jungkook looks up

"really? you enjoyed it?" jungkook asks

"yeah of course i did, did you not?" taehyung says all of a sudden becoming a little self conscious.

"no baby, of course i loved it no one has every made me cum that fast" jungkook says lifting his head up

taehyung blushes nodding before jungkook hops out of bed still naked as he walks towards his bathroom. taehyung heard the shower start as jungkook comes back still naked, taehyung trying to keep his eyes from not travelling down.

"lets get you washed baby" jungkook says picking taehyung up bridal style before cleaning him up.

after their shower they cleaned the bed sheets and hopped into bed cuddling, taehyung's head resting on jungkook's chest as jungkook's hand runs down taehyung's bare back.

jungkook looked down to see taehyung already asleep as he smiles before kissing his head, shutting his own eyes, falling asleep.

Authors note: I'm sorry if the smut was weird I've never written smut before, hope its okay!.

also i will be adding males getting pregnant so if you're uncomfortable with that then i suggest not to continue with this book.

- Godchimi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 4K 21
In which jungkook is a kind,caring,and depressed boy.He is in need of a job so he can live. Kim Taehyung a rude,cold and heartless CEO.He is also a f...
250K 8.7K 32
Kim taehyung was one of the biggest ceo of korea. he was an orphan his parents left him in an orphanage when he was newborn. he grew without a mother...
49.6K 1.4K 23
Kim Tae hyung is a 23 year old man who is a single father working as a waiter in a restaurant. His life turns around when he gets an offer to be the...
293K 11.6K 55
Taehyung is the youngest CEO of the country, who has a reputation that needs everything to be perfect when it comes to his business and company. Jun...