"That All You Got?" Male Read...

By YourFriendToru

"Did you think after everything you have done to me i would come back?" "All the Pain and Suffering you let... More

Bio
Life Is So Unpredictable (Prologue)
Am I Actually Free? (Eps 1)
Angels And Stuff (Eps 2)
So It Is True (Eps 3)
The Truth Comes Out (Eps 4)
The Angel And The Lord (Eps 5)
To be Free (Eps 6)
The Heavens Have Called (Eps 7)
The Seven Ascendants [Bio Chapter]
Operation S.A (Eps 8)
Harem
You can't even remember me... (Eps 9)
A Very odd day... (Eps 10)
Problems Arise (Eps 11)
A Talk With Ophis (Eps 12)
Meeting With A Friend (Eps 13)
I Got Some Bad News Y'all
Koka Who? (Eps 15)
Mistaken Ideals (Eps 16)
The Dreams Of Pain And Giving Erone The "Talk" (Eps 17)
Teacher Stuff (Eps 18)
The Devils And The Demigod (Eps 19)
Disappointing fight (Eps 20)
Just a heads up
Author Note
The Meeting And A Unfortunate Reunion (Eps 22)
An Odd Encounter With The Siblings And....Lulu? (Eps 23)
Meetings And Unknown Problem Emerging (Eps 24)
The Devil Beatdown (Eps 25) (Part 1 - 2)
The Devil Beatdown (Eps 25) (Part 2 - 2)
The End Of An Era (Season Finale)

Heavenly Rage Talks From The Darkness (Eps 21)

5.4K 98 168
By YourFriendToru

Hey Guys Toru here.

This is pretty much a continuation of last chapter.

WARNING!  WARNING!  WARNING!

This is a chapter that involves Gore.

This is you're only warning. To skip this chapter

Only Follow or Vote if you Truly like and enjoy the chapters in my Books.

But other than that i Hope You Enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(3rd Person)

RIP!

Isabelle's clothes suddenly tore instantaneously as her pale skin was shown in the dimming sun.

Her body was visible to everyone as she didn't attempt to hide anything

There was a deep silence as Isabelle didn't know how to react as she stared at the boy with an unreadable expression.

Issei:"Heh...Nice Oppai. Though not at big as Buchous." He said with a perverted grin as (Y/N)'s eyes were covered by his hair.

~Somewhere in the city~

Charlotte was taking a sip of her tea as she stared at Jessica and Marcy.

Charlotte:"How long do you think he'll live after that statement" She asked the two as she took a sip of her coffee while looking through a orb, spying on those devils and their leader.

Jessica shivered slightly as she looked at Charlotte.

Jessica:"Knowing The Boss and how he'll react to what just happened. I'd say 3 Minutes."

Marcy:"Torture could also be an option." She said as they nodded to each other.

Charlotte:"Poor guy...he doesn't even know how fucked he is" She said as she stared with a disappointed smile.

Jessica:"He said something that would piss (Y/N) off. Even we wouldn't do that and we know him"

Marcy:"That's right, But we'll see what happens next." she said as they all stared at the orb once again.

~Back to the important stuff~

(Y/N):".   .   ." He was Silent as he stared at Isabelle's naked body with no emotion.

Pure murderous intent filled the air around the Devils as fear filled their minds as they looked at (Y/N) in terror.

How could a man put fear in your heart this much with out even saying a word!?

The worst part about it was that he was silent the whole time which made them anxious.

The wind blew through his white hair as he stood motionless in the same spot. Never moving a muscle.

(Y/N):"Isabelle..." He muttered as she turned to him.

Isabelle:"Yes Master?" She asked as she turned to him.

(Y/N):"...make him suffer"He ordered as a faint glow could be seen from his and her red eyes.

Isabelle said no more as she turned around. All of the emotions boiling within her began to release as a pissed expression lurked onto her face.

Rias:"W-Wait! You cant-" She was suddenly surrounded by chains that tied around her and her Peerage members.

Rias:"N-No! Please! Anyone, but him! Please!" She begged as she began to cry.

(Y/N):"To hell with your crying....He will suffer for this...defiling her with his eyes....his perverted nature...he wont be the same once i'm done with him.

Isabelle:"You destroyed my clothes..."

She grabbed him by the hair and punched him in the gut with such force that would kill a normal human. Blood left his mouth as he couldn't even scream.

Isabelle:"You stared at my body that i gave to my master..."

She kicked him in his Jaw nearly breaking it as she grabbed his face so that he could see the terrifying murderous gaze she had.

Isabelle:"You think I would even let you live? If not for my Master you'd be dead..."

She began to break his fingers one by one getting blood curdling screams from the boy as his friends could only stare in horror. Asia looked at (Y/N) in terror.

Asia:"Sir! Please tell her to stop!" She begged with tears streaming from her eyes as He only looked at her with an unreadable expression.

Issei:"GAAAH!" He screamed as she broke his Arm as she twisted it in a vulgar way that caused Rias to cry even more.

Asia somehow broke through the chains which shocked (Y/N).

She ran to him with a face full of tears that showed desperation.

Asia:"I know what he did was bad and....I know your angry, but please! let him live! He's done nothing to deserve this type of torture! This isn't what God....ngh...Would want to happen! He would want us to peacefully together! So please! let him live!"

He looked at her in silence for a moment before sighing.

(Y/N):"Isabelle.....stop for now and come over here" As he said those words to her she suddenly stopped as her fist was aimed for his groin, saving his Family Jewels from the destruction that was about to occur.

She calmly walked over to (Y/N) as the broken and beaten Issei laid on the ground motionless.

Asia only fell to her knees as the duo stared at her in silence as the damage was done.

(Y/N):"Asia...we didn't want to hurt you." She looked up at him in confusion,but looked down as he closed his eyes.

(Y/N) took a deep breath and looked at her. Contemplating on if he should give her the offer now. It would be bad to do it now due to what just happened, but this was probably the only chance he'd get for a while.

(Y/N):"Asia" He called out to her as she looked at him intently "We have an offer for you"

Asia:"Eh? Me?"

Isabelle looked at (Y/N) in shock. This was the worst time to make her the offer. especially after what she did to her devil friend.

(Y/N):"We...." He looked at Isabelle who stared back with unsure eyes. "We want to offer you a place in Heaven"

Asia:"H-Huh?"

(Y/N):"My true name is (Y/N) (L/N). I am the current Leader of Heaven. We apologize deeply for the pain we may have caused you by hurting your friends over there, but they left us in quite the pickle."

Asia:"You're like....God?....ow....But...I thought he was dead..." She said with sadness.

(Y/N) looked at her with sadness for a moment, but he hid it quickly.

(Y/N):"He...Is dead. I am his son. I unsure of when he died as I never got to really be with him a lot."

Asia:"Oh....but you were all posed at peaceful and great people. Why are you so...violent?"

He stared at her before looking at Rias.

(Y/N):"We are in ways the way you think of us, but we are drastically different from what you think. Some Angels are Pure and Blissful. And some are Bad and dreadful. Same could be said for Devils and Fallen Angels, but life doesn't always go the way you want it to."

He began to crouch to her level.

(Y/N):"We are peaceful overall. What we want is Peace, but there are people who don't want peace and there are people like us who want to fight for the peace. And that's where we come in."

Asia:"So you're like...The protector of Heaven?"

(Y/N):"In ways yeah." He said as she looked at him with happiness.

Asia:"I'm Glad they have someone to look to! Even if we haven't had a good start. I'm glad that you protect them!" She said with a relieved smile.

(Y/N) looked at her in silence for a moment before speaking.

(Y/N):"Asia Argento" 

Asia:"Yes Sir?"

(Y/N):"Would you like to be an angel?" I offered as her eyes widened in surprise.

Asia:"An Angel?"

(Y/N):"Yes. I have the power to Extract your Peerage Piece and turn you into an Angel" He told her as she thought for a moment.

Asia:"I...." She stared intently at Issei as she closed her eyes for a moment.

She then looked at (Y/N) With a soft smile.

Asia:"I...I will politely decline your offer Sir." Her friends looked at her with shock, but also relief that she declined the offer.

The young Divine entity looked at her as if he was expecting her to say that.

(Y/N):"How unfortunate..." He Muttered with a sigh as he stared into her eyes. "May I at Least Know why?"

She was quiet for a moment before suddenly smiling.

Asia:"Though being an angel would be a dream come true for me. I would be leaving them behind...And I would be leaving Issei-kun Behind as well. Though he can be Perverted and...Unsanitary at times he shows us care and affection and always tries to protect us at all costs. Rias and the others were there for me when I was on the verge of death. She turned me into a devil to save me. Yes I have to Obey her orders, but it's not like I'm new to that. I'm happy where I am now. And I'm happy to stay with my friends too."

He listened to her with interest and with the snap of his finger the magical chains dispersed from the Devils.

(Y/N):"Well. I tried. Though it wasn't what I wanted I now have an answer." He suddenly placed his hand on her head and began to pet her. "Live a good life Argento. Live it to the fullest."

Asia looked up at him with a signature anime closed eye'd smile.

Asia:"Okay!"

(Y/N) gave her one last smile before he looked over everything and sighed.

(Y/N):"I'll let you all handle fixing the destruction because you started it." He announced as Rias looked at him with no emotion. Likely hiding her fear.

Rias:"(Y/N) I-"

(Y/N):"Say my name again and I'll break your legs" He angrily said staring daggers into her.

Rias:"Y-Yes sir!" She said with fear evident in her eyes and voice.

(Y/N):"Oh and Rias?" He said as she looked up at him.

Rias:"Y....yes?"

(Y/N):"Tell your terrible brother that we will have a meeting with you lot and the Grigori tomorrow Understood"

She only nodded as Isabelle stared at him with wonder. She had never seen him act like this...but it is Rias so....you never know.

(Y/N):"Isabelle We're going"

Isabelle:"Understood" She said with no emotion as they began to teleport away.

Rias looked at all the damage they caused in such little time.

She couldn't believe it. (Y/N) Had actually escaped from their dungeon. And he is much more dangerous now.

Rias:"Shit...."She Muttered as Akeno walked up to her with concern.

Akeno:"Rias...Who was that guy. And how did you two know each other?"

Rias sighed as she never did tell her Peerage about him and how she used...methods to make him accept being in her Peerage.

Rias:"I....I will tell you tommorow, but for now I need to Inform Brother about him immediately. Please take Issei and heal him with Asia...." She Said in an odd way as Akeno wanted to protest, but reluctantly obliged.

~Timeskip Brought to you by Politics! Who likes that shit!~

(1st Person)

It was a couple of hours after the little 'Spar' We had with the Devils. I was very stressed and Isabelles knew that so Me and Isabelle....Interacted with each other for a couple of hours in a hotel to relieve of it.

[You may never see a lemon from me lol]

[And I have an odd question. Would Lightning Mcqueen have car insurance or life insurance?]

They were currently opening the door to his home and entering the house.

Isabelle:"Well that was fun" She said happily as (Y/N) Sighed slightly shuffling his pants.

(Y/N):"I didn't expect you to tie yourself up....You're a kinky one I'll tell you that"

Isabelle:"Remember. I get half of my personality from you~ And I remember you getting turned on from that~" She cooed as I stayed silent for a minute.

Clever girl...Am I really into bondage?

Nevermind that.

The next few weeks are going to be interesting.

~Fin

[Just a disclaimer. Issei is Going to die for all those Issei haters out there, but it won't happen for a couple of chapters lol]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 2.6K 36
I grew up not knowing my parents. All I knew is that i grew up under cruel treatment from the yakuza I had to put up with and from the people on the...
8.3K 229 26
"In the end, you and I were never an option." -------- Toya was a really great student and actually liked going to school. He and his friends would a...
6.7K 209 21
{𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖕𝖑𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖉} "Double Suicide is my way of showing how much you mean to me... How much I can trust you" "I believe you and I have quite the hi...
6K 150 54
From school to home expectations, Y/N is utterly exhausted. 'It would be so much better in a fictional world' they thought as they drifted off to sl...