Harjaayi

By ChandrimaSenapati

A simple girl who needs nothing but love... Married a man who is a beast in form of a man Its a story of a st... More

prologue
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
ANNOUNCEMENT
Part 17
Part 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter - 24

Chapter 16

418 21 14
By ChandrimaSenapati

Chapter 16

I rush with Suraj to the hospital where Jalal is...Suraj wouldn't tell me why Jalal is in the hospital and I don't know if I want to know..I myself don't know why I am even here..I am so confused...no matter how badly Jalal treated me I could never think ill of him...I would never want something bad happening to him...I sometimes question myself why? Why wouldn't I want him to suffer the way I did? We stopped in front of a room...I let go of Suraj's hand..I couldn't go in the room...I can't face him...

Suraj goes to the nurse and asks about Jalal..."What!...how can you even say that...where were you people when he did that!"

Jodha goes up to Suraj..and places a hand on his shoulder.. "Suraj what happend?"

Suraj: Jalal left...

Jodha: "Why was he even in the hospital?" (I don't even know why I asked this question)

Suraj (hesitates): I don't know how to tell you this but

Jodha: Suraj I think I can it...if I could endure so much before then this is nothing to me...tell me what happend?

Suraj: I had received a call in the morning from Jalal's hotel staff saying he hited himself with a belt to a point where he could've died due to the blood loss...after they found my contact number from his wallet they contacted me (Jodha puts her hand on her heart and cries...)

Jodha: Where is he now?

Suraj: I don't know...the staff is saying that he left in the morning without letting anyone know...they don't know where...

Jodha: What do you mean they don't know...(she holds his collar) You have to find him...(Suraj looks at her shocked...he places his hands on top of hers)

Suraj: Rajni...

Jodha (realizes what she did...she lets go of his collar): I am sorry...I want to go home...I can't stay here anymore...I feel suffocated...

Suraj: Sure...let's go...(he puts his arm around her shoulder and leads her out of the hospital...)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two days later someone knocks on Jodha's house...she opens the door and drops on her knee when she looks at the person standing before her...he puts his hands on her shoulder and makes her stand up...he wipes her tears and hugs her...Jodha hugs him tight with tear of happiness...

Jodha: Papa...

Rajiv: Ssshh Jodha..I am so happy you are alive

Jodha (looks at him confused): What do you mean?

Rajiv: After you ran away..police had found a girl wearing your clothes and your mangalsutre so we all assumed you were dead including Jalal...but you have no idea how happy I am to see you standing before me (cries and hugs her)

Jodha: How did you find me?

Rajiv: Jalal had come to my house yesterday...

Jodha: What! How!

Flashback:

"Tum! What are you doing here? How dare you even show me your face!"

Jalal (folds his hand in front of him while Rajiv looks at him shocked): I know I have no right but I hope later on you can find it in your heart to forgive me

Rajiv: who am I to forgive you? The person who had the right to forgive you died...(tears started forming in his eye) Now leave before I call the police...

Jalal: I came here to give you your happiness back and I will be gone forever...please just give me a chance..please (folds his hands in front of him)

Rajiv (turns his back toward Jalal): Alright...say whatever you want and then get the hell out of here

Jalal: I came here to give you this (Rajiv turns around and takes the paper from Jalal) I had transferred all of my property under Jodha right after our marriage now this is no use of me...

Rajiv: You think by giving me this will make me forgive you?

Jalal: No nor I want your forgiveness I know I cannot be forgiven but I am only here to give you back the thing I snatched from you

Rajiv; What do you mean?

Jalal: On this piece of paper is the address of your daughter Jodha...(Rajiv is shocked)

Rajiv: What kind of joke is this?

Jalal: It is not a joke...please go there as soon as possible she needs you...

Rajiv: ohh so you are saying that Jodha is alive and you didn't do anything to her? You just left her? Why all of a sudden?

Jalal: Please just go there...I don't have answers to your questions all I want for her to be happy...I am leaving forever...(Jalal turns to go but stops) if you can give this to her (puts her mangalsutre on the table) I have no right on this anymore...

End flashback

Jodha holds the mangalsutre in her hand and the property papers...

Rajiv: I can't believe you are really here...I won't let you stay here anymore...you are coming back to Delhi today...(Jodha ignores everything and looks at the mangalsutre with tears in her eyes)

Jodha: Did he say where he is going?

Rajiv: No and I am happy..I don't want him near you either...I want you to start your life all over again..pretend he doesn't exist anymore...

Jodha (nods her head): Let me make you tea and some food

Rajiv (hugs her): I missed you so much and the food from your hands...you know Rohit and Meera are going to be so happy to see you (Jodha sadly smiles...) do you know both have two kids now...but both are still fighting with each other like little kids...

Jodha: I will be right back with food...(Jodha goes to the kitchen...and holds the counter for support...you really are gone...I should be happy but am not...why am I not happy? I want to hate you but I can't...I fear you but at the same time deep down I still love you..cries looking at the mangalsutre...)

Rajiv: Jodha...(who comes in the kitchen) What happened? Why are you crying?

Jodha: Nothing papa...I will make the tea right now...I am just happy to see you after a long time that's all...

Rajiv (hugs her): Me too...I will be outside...(Jodha nods)

Rajiv eats the food prepared by Jodha...he notices that she is quiet...lost in her own world...Now I can start my life with Suraj just like we planned...I don't have to fear Jalal anymore...I mean that is what I wanted from the start then what is stooping me now...)

Rajiv: Jodha..Jodha..what happened? Why are so lost?

Jodha: huh nothing...umm papa I want you to meet someone

Rajiv: who?

Jodha: Suraj...he is the one that helped me all these years. He gave me a job and a shelter...and want to get married

Rajiv: What! I couldn't be more happier...I am glad you are finally moving on...where is he?

Jodha: He will be here any minute...(Sadly smiles at her father)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suraj: Rajni..I mean Jodha...sorry it will take me time to get your right name...I am used to calling you Rajni...(Jodha just looks at him) I was saying that I am so happy you finally got your father back...now we won't have to worry about anything anymore right (Jodha nods...she starts walking ahead of Suraj on the beach...Suraj looks at her...he runs up to her and looks at her) Jodha what's wrong?

Jodha: Nothing Suraj...just thinking about everything...how everything seems to be over...

Suraj: Your life just started now...only your past is over not your future...you have a lot of good times ahead of you

Jodha: hmmm (and starts walking ahead lost..oblivious to her surroundings...)

Precap: 2 years later!

              A Divastated, Broken and Changed Jalal giving pain to himself

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 588 53
This story is about the immense love between the Mughal emperor and the rajput princess. who started their journey with their marriage of convenience...
2.6K 163 29
He was her bacha , She was his jaan. She was never loved , he don't have any body to feel loved. He was her saviour and she was too his saviour. He l...
141K 4.4K 40
it is a story about two people who are pole apart from each other . If you guys is reading this story, then please vote it also. Ranking=#1 in Noor...
31.4K 1.7K 4
Story of A boy who wants his wife to get married with another guy..but why? what about the girl?she is just waiting for her husband's 'Ishara' In our...